Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
GTS Freezes, Gen V GTS
Electra Heart
post Feb 7 2012, 07:55 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 121 497

First team, y'all.

So I'm doing some GTS trading on Black, and I begin searching for a Lapras. The trainers come up but as soon as I try to select one the game freezes.

Does this happen frequently? I'm fairly new to Wi-Fi trades and never had a problem before. This also first happened right after I tried to trade my Froslass for something (and for some reason a lot of errors come up with Froslass, apparently).

I shut off my DSi and tried searching for Lapras again, and it froze again. What do I do now? Is Lapras always this glitchy?

If it helps, my game was brand-new off Amazon, I got it last year. I don't have any hacks or anything on any of my games.

(also hi, apparently this is my first "official" post - I don't do forums much).

edit: so far only Lapras seems to be glitchy. There are only two trainers that pop up, with a space in between them. As soon as I select to move over it, the game freezes.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zombie Zekrom
post Feb 18 2012, 02:16 PM
Post #2

Got brains? σɰσ
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 136 881

Randoms <3

I've had that happen a few times where I go to select a trainer and the game freezes on me; it's happened with other Pokémon for me, not just Lapras. It's probably some kind of saying "this Pokémon's glitched and can mess up your game permanently, so you can't have it" sort of measure, I'm not quite sure.

--------------------

Various Things (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:47 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.