Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Funniest video game moment, You know the ones where you laugh so hard you can't breath.
MR TYE DYE 9001
post Feb 19 2010, 07:25 AM
Post #41

Hey what's that... omg its HIKUSETH12!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 514

Favorite

Mine was playing CoD: 5 Nazi Zombies. Now, only 3 people laughed for the other guy was killed in the funniest way ever. He was atop over a wall, and zombies were running at the wall. They like randomly flew up and downed the guy, the way they flew made us other guys like pee ourselves.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zero Gravity
post Mar 1 2010, 03:44 AM
Post #42

Chosen one of Lightning
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 85 007

Thunder Team

REVENGE OF THE CHAIIIIR!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bn7cL-sWwE

--------------------

[color="#FFFF00"][/color]
+Quote Post

Siela
post Mar 1 2010, 03:41 PM
Post #43

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 85 714

Active Squad

I was watching a friend play Aliens vs. Predators and after a tense fight the last alien he killed glitched and it looked like the thing was dancing. I am easily amused as it is, but we both just about peed ourselves from laughing.

I've also had some good laughs playing World of Warcraft. Back before its first expansion I fought a Paladin on my Hunter, but kept him frozen by spamming my traps. He got so frustrated that he bubble-hearthed.

So many other moments across different games, and a lot in the Legend of Zelda series. x_x.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShrapnelStars
post Mar 1 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #44

Well, I wish I'd wished you well
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 143

Let Us In

My copy of "Ty the Tasmanian Tiger" (PS2) has glitched dialogue occasionally. I was listening to the parrot, Maurie, to find out what my next mission was supposed to be. He's supposed to say that I need "to help Dennis the Cheapskate...err, I mean...Green Tree Frog". Instead, he says:

"You need to help Dennis the Cheapskate...err, I mean...BATS!!"

I laughed so hard because of how it came out, as if he was trying to distract me. XD

Another moment was when I was watching my brother play "Skate 2" (PS3). Two moments, actually. There's a glitch in which you can beat an otherwise unwinnable challenge by placing a rail in the path of the AI skaters, causing them to flail off their boards and either fall at random, or just stand there, which is pretty funny, especially after you lose to Kostan and Carroll a billion times.

Another in that game was when I was watching my brother try to grind a rail, and he ended up grinding it upside down, like grinding the underside of the rail. He was so pissed off at it to, making it even more hilarious.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Unskilled78
post Mar 2 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #45

Cynical Old Man
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 990

Active Squad

In the Assassins Creed series, you play a guy from the near-future who has the technology to "leap" into his Hashhishin ancestors. In the second game, this takes place in central Italy, roughly 1150 AD. After your father is killed, you are forced to flee Florence with your mother and sister in tow. Eventually, you're stopped by your rival, who challenges you to a massive battle royale with like 10 other guys. Suddenly, some guy with a sword slash across one eye leaps into the fray and basically takes them all on himself. You talk to him, he asks you if you recognize him. You don't. His resposnse is the funny part. "It's-a-me, Mario!"

--------------------
Please forgive spelling errors. It's always 3 AM somewhere.

Yes, I did just post to get Pokemon views. What of it?
Unskilled78: a proud breeder of the rare Dracowymsy.
+Quote Post

FireUmbreon
post Mar 4 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #46

HELLO DIRK DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME tumut
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 025

Best poke couple ever

I laughed while Playing Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

When luigi strikes the Aurora block, the star gate says that the size of the block depends of his heart, then the aurora block was too big and then falled to where luigi is and it squished him.

hehehehe
+Quote Post

daniff
post Mar 13 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #47

not really a dog
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 244

Active Squad

i find ptofessor layton really funny (it ins't really funny but...)
in pandoras box at the end the old geezer goes nuts and yells at every one
and the purple haired girl gets up set
so me and my brother just keeping repeating lines like
"no!... just stop... stop it grandfather... your body can't TAKE IT!"
and "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LIES"
its fun ^_^.gif

--------------------
plz click my little girls

and yes the pink one is shiny grin.gif crazy.gif
and yes i did just realise it was shiny
and no i haven't only just got it
+Quote Post

delete this
post Mar 15 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #48

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 058

Active Squad

My friend and I were playing Super Smah Bros. Melee in Training Mode. He was Marth, I was Falco, and we were fighting a Jigglypuff bot. He kept bringing up a ton of Pokeballs using the menu and we threw them all at once. Out came Ho-oh, Articuno, Entei, Blastoise, Snorlax, and a ton of others...and Jigglypuff did not get hit once. So when that all cleared out he threw the last Pokeball. out comes a Marill which promptly bumps Jigglypuff off in the most pathetic fail of a death either of us had ever seen. I believe I cracked three ribs from laughing so hard.

--------------------
--
+Quote Post

Lord of the Fly ...
post Mar 15 2010, 06:16 PM
Post #49

Time to rip off some faces
Group Icon

Member No.: 42 375

Dont Underestimate...

I was playing Left 4 Dead with my friend the other day and we were on the apartments level. I opened the door and there was a witch, so I told him to shoot her in the face and ill finish off with pump shotgun. He shot her and I blasted her off the stairs. When we walked down there, she was hanging near the last step upside down looking like, ''wtf'' and we started laughing so hard. Then a tank came and I threw a moltav which hit the cornere of the wall and exxploded right next to us. We died. o_o

Then in SSBB on the Twilight Princess Bridge area, I was Yoshi and the guy ran by. He dropped the bomb, I ran towards it and said COOKIE YAYAYA! He started bursting out laughing as I fell down the hole. noes.gif

--------------------
Just kidding is just hurting<----Put this in your sig if u want to stop bullying

CLICKY CLICKY

CLICKY CLICKY

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THIS BLUE SLIME

Gligar Images (click to show)

MY CLAIMS?! (click to show)

My Fakemon (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Mar 15 2010, 10:03 PM
Post #50

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

Aw, man. This is good. I was playing Brawl with my friend last year (who is sadly not on this forum) and I decided to play as Ike and she chose Luigi. We decided on Pokémon Stadium (the one from Melee, not the newer Stadium 2). Ok, so she managed to get a Smash Ball and used Negative Zone. I got that 'stunned' effect. I decided to take a pic. So in the pic, she was in the middle of the stage and I was over on the right side of the stage with Ike looking like he had a hangover. To make things funnier, there was a random Pokéball on the stage as well. It just looks really weird. Another one was when I was playing by myself in Vs mode and I decided to play as Wario on the Warioware stage. I eventually got KO'd and hit the front of the screen. When I paused it, I (oh, man. I really shouldn't admit this...) zoomed in on Wario's nose and there was the "Don't move!" instruction on the screen at the time. So the final pic there was an extreme close-up of Wario's nose with 'Don't move!' written on top of it! *tries to restrain herself from giggling* So, yeah. I like to play with taking photos. I have a lot of weird ones. Including some NSFC (not safe for children) pix. Which reminds me: I should upload those to my DA account. *mumbles* I'll do it tomorrow or some other time.

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

LunaWhiteOkami
post Apr 12 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 59 908

Okami Team

When you're about to fight with Geisha Spider on Okami

or In Resident Evil 3

I kinda ended up jumping on the RE game more times than I could count laughing.gif (Couldn't handle Nemesis)

--------------------

Magistream
+Quote Post

Pimpburger
post Apr 24 2010, 12:54 PM
Post #52

A Nominon, Doo Doo, De Do Do!
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 845

MUDKIP RIPPED ME OFF!

Dragon warrior 2 theres a guy you talk to and he says
'Woah you scared me. now look, my feet are wet'
WTF?

--------------------

All clicks are appreciated.

Thank you Pikazapper for the Kirretress and Shiny Kirretress images. You rock.
+Quote Post

Clyde
post Apr 24 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #53

N00bie
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 140

Beasts

Once I was playing COD6 and I had to kill 50 bad guys, and I killed 49.
I was about to kill the last one when a barrel exploded and killed me.
I laughed, then threw my controller. dry.gif

--------------------
touch my pkmn
[]
smirk.gif
+Quote Post

Pikachu400
post May 15 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #54

A Magical Pikachu
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 221

Soul Silver team

It was so funny!!! I was playing Quintes, PC game, when I was walking and then i stoped and it looked like my skeleton was on crack!!!!

--------------------
Fear me~ For I am the most powerful Pikachu ever....

Please click!!
+Quote Post

Fungus of Madnes...
post Jun 24 2010, 01:17 PM
Post #55

The squirrel shall watch.
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 491

Army of Xenon

I haven't had that many funny moments...Maybe a PC hunting game my brother got, I was playing it and a deer jumps from a hill literally into the ground, and pops out of the earth...

And then there was the Forest Temple in Zelda Twilight Princess for the Wii. I got to the place where you have the four monkeys take you across, I jump off the last, and at that precise moment, a gust of wind puches me back and into the neverending chasm.

Also in Twilight Princess, at the City in the Sky, I was about to be puched off the ledge by the wind, when a Boko Baba grabbed me and pulled me back on the brick, only to have more wind push me off. crying.gif

--------------------
Fungi, fungus, fungaloolo.

They're not plants, censored!

Excuse me for that outburst.
+Quote Post

Scrooge
post Jun 28 2010, 11:25 AM
Post #56

Gir Fan
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 613

FireRed :D

The confrontation with The Guy at the end of I Wanna Be The Guy. The Kid's voice is too perfect. ("TH-TH-TH-THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!")

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkend
post Jun 28 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #57

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 647

All hail the God

When i was playing kingdom hearts 358/2 days: my friend was with me playing ds and on the game they were talking and i had my volume down low so i couldn`t hear it so i turned it all the way up at the end when they were talking Xion is on the ground and she suddenly screams "AHHHHHH" really loud and my friend was like What the heck and we started laughing

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mars Adept Enten
post Jul 14 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #58

Certified Psychotic Isaac Fangirl and Legendary Dogs Enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 18 522

GS Crew

I was just playing Brawl again and something weird yet funny happened. Now, I was doing team battles where I was playing as Marth and my partner was Ike. I was fighting a Lucas/Jigglypuff team, when Jiggly got the Smash Ball and used her FS on the rising platforms in the Underground version of Mushroomy Kingdom. Y'know the ones right before the stage loops to the beginning? Those. I was trying to dodge one of Lucas's attacks (or use Counter. I forget which), when I heard Jiggly's KO cry. Confused, I pause, and it turns out that Jiggly got KO'd during her FS! I was like, "Wat?", then *laughter*, and then I took a pic of it and saved it on my SD card. It was priceless. laughing.gif I doubt I'll ever see anything like that for a long time. Also in Brawl, I've noticed that the flyers/floaters have bad pathfinding AI. They fly/float into the block walls on the Underground Mushroomy Kingdom. I've seen this happen with ROB, Jigglypuff, Peach, Diddy Kong (during his FS) and sometimes even Olimar's Pikmin. I have so many pics of that happening, it's not even funny. rolleyes.gif Really now, Sakurai? Couldn't you have improved the pathfinding AI a bit for that stage?

--------------------
I'm also known as Queen_Lugia on SPPf, and Queen-Articuno on dA, as well as a former aspiring trinketer on GPX+, a proud TheRunawayGuys fangirl, a proud participant of Extra Life, and proud supporter of TwitchPlaysPokemon.

I claimed Isaac from Golden Sun. Hands off mah bishie! tongue.gif And Capt. Linebeck, too!

Follow Isaac-kun to get to my party. I appreciate and try to return clickbacks! happy.gif

Thanks, xJesstheMess!

My shop! I appreciate requests! cat.gif

Entei stuff! (click to show)

Other stuff... (click to show)

Credit to: (click to show)
+Quote Post

Vade
post Jul 14 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #59

gay
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 702

faves

This isn't all THAT funny, but it never gets old:
In Ocarina of Time, when Link falls from a high platform. His yell is always funny, but I like the noise he makes when he hits the ground. It sounds so..anime-ish.

--------------------
vade / 24 / he/him pronouns

this account is literally over a decade old Blease no judgements

click for my party
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Jul 14 2010, 09:37 PM
Post #60

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

world of war 2 big red one

"Get Down Sniper!"

"I'll get him!"

*Shoots*

"Hey, I think I got him!"

*Sniped, falls down dead.*

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:32 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.