Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

427 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
What grinds your gears!?, GPX Related Only
Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 04:41 AM
Post #61

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 13 802

Active Squad

There's actually not much about GPX+ itself that I don't like (mostly it's things like lag and such which are at fault on my end). Most everything I hate is about the people on here, with only a few about the site itself:

-----| Having to get Pokemon to level 100 or close to it in Explorations (I believe someone else said this too). Granted, I only saw this in the Celebi Exploration, but I haven't done many of them, so it still sets a bad idea -- there's an achievement for getting a certain number of 100s, so I honestly don't think that they should be NEEDED for Explorations. Level 50? Great. Level 60/65? Perfect, good range. Level 70? Sure, why not.
-----| People who complain when someone gets their summon. That's just how the site works, man. And I'm sure you'd take someone else's summon without a second thought.
-----| Hoarders to a lesser degree. Considering you need a ton of Legendaries/Novelties for stats, achievements, or shiny hunts, while it still grinds my gears a little, at least I understand their reasonings. Though since I'm not interested in achievements or most shinies, I pass up Legendaries/Novelties I already have all the data for in the Lab/Shelter/Safari Zone, and when I DO shiny hunt them, I drop what ends up not shiny. And then the shiny too, if I don't like it.
-----| A few things said earlier by others:
-- People shooting down ideas because they don't need them/they're "too hard to code"
-- People who have the whole "click me!" in their status or "Add me I click." My Pal Pad is for my friends, and if you wanna add me, that's just fine; if I need extra interactions for something, since the online list lags, I usually go to that first, but seriously?
-- People who whine about click requirements being too high and being too hard, and on the other end of the spectrum, people who are like "You guys suck you can easily get that." No, YOU can easily get that. YOU are not the example for everyone, so it's very likely and also very possible for someone to not be able to do what YOU can. And on the other end, it may be a game, but to get a lot of the nice things in ANYTHING, especially games, you often have to work hard and put in the time. Ask people who play RPGs what they have to do to get their party the ultimate spells/weapons/summons sometime.
-- People who add you to their Pal Pad, yet never click you first and often never click back. If I take to my "Users who have added me" thing you're lucky, but I don't make a habit of it because there's little point unless I'm starving for interactions.
-- People who take my bred eggs then never hatch them. shakefist.gif
-- When you hit 999/1000 for Explorations or 99% maturity for eggs. horrified.gif

QUOTE(JelloJolteon2000 @ Jan 1 2011, 09:59 PM) *
Or worse yet, when people just box shinies like that without even trying to level them up. :/

But what if it's a shiny you absolutely despise, only got by accident, and don't even want? sad.gif

I hatched a Shiny Stantler, and my first thought wasn't "OH AWESOME," it was "DEAR GOD WHY, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS ONE, MY EYES ARE BLEEDING."

This post has been edited by Tobias Hayes: Jan 2 2011, 07:59 AM

--------------------
{}
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Teh Lady K
post Jan 2 2011, 05:03 AM
Post #62

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 322

Various Favourites

QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 09:41 AM) *
QUOTE(JelloJolteon2000 @ Jan 1 2011, 09:59 PM) *
Or worse yet, when people just box shinies like that without even trying to level them up. :/

But what if it's a shiny you absolutely despise, only got by accident, and don't even want? sad.gif

I hatched a Shiny Stantler, and my first thought wasn't "OH AWESOME," it was "DEAR GOD WHY, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THIS ONE, MY EYES ARE BLEEDING."

This
My first shiny was a Heracross I got by accident and the pinkness is simply horiffic. horrified.gif

Also, I hate it when people beg for the tasks and such in explorations. I've got a friend who knows that I'm more easily able to get more interactions per day then her (she doesn't even have the newbie clicker achievement because of how little she clicks) and so when we both go on explorations, I end up overtaking her and she sits there pestering me about what the next tasks are so she can attempt to keep up.
Half the time not even a vague "find this pokémon and keep it with you" is enough to calm her, she needs to know exactly why and what level it needs to be or I'm not useful to her any more >>

--------------------
+Quote Post

pyreflydust
post Jan 2 2011, 05:21 AM
Post #63

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 432

Watergun Army

QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 04:41 AM) *
-----| HOARDERS. If you wanna hoard something common (like Magikarp) all the way to something rare (like Eevee), that's totally fine. I'm on board with that, because hey, everyone can still get them. If you wanna hoard Pokemon that you're breeding yourself, again, I'm fine with you, because they're technically yours to start with. It's the people who hoard rare novelties (which they can't anymore because of the "if you have two or more you can't pick up any more from the shelter/safari zone") or Legendaries that make me furious. If you want to have multiple versions of the same Legendary so you can have all their Formes at once (Two Shaymin, for instance), then I support you completely. It's the people with 5+ Ho-Oh or 7+ Rayquaza or whatever they have that make me angry, because they don't NEED that many and, as this is a community site, taking the extras to hoard hurts other people. Lugia and Darkrai are my absolute favorites, but if I ever got more than one of them (and I mean Lugia itself, not including Shadow Lugia), then I would drop them in the Shelter as soon as I possibly could, unhatched, so someone else would have a chance at getting them. And if I saw them in the Lab, even if I summoned them myself, I'd pass them up too because I don't need them.

I take them from the lab and hatch them, I even grab them hatched from the safari and I have a couple reasons for this. The first being that there are a few legendaries I want shinies of so I will try. The second is you need to have hatched each legendary you get in order for it to count toward the I Am Legend achievement. I mean I drop manaphies and summons all the time so I know where you're coming from but I'm not going to give someone else an egg when I can try for a shiny and work toward an achievement.

This post has been edited by Little Alien Girl: Jan 2 2011, 05:23 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 05:26 AM
Post #64

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Teh Lady K @ Jan 2 2011, 04:03 AM) *
My first shiny was a Heracross I got by accident and the pinkness is simply horiffic. horrified.gif

I don't even like Stantler NORMALLY. It's like they took one of the most bleh Pokemon and gave it the most horrible, eye-gouging color they could think of. IT'S LIME GREEN.

QUOTE(Teh Lady K @ Jan 2 2011, 04:03 AM) *
Also, I hate it when people beg for the tasks and such in explorations. I've got a friend who knows that I'm more easily able to get more interactions per day then her (she doesn't even have the newbie clicker achievement because of how little she clicks) and so when we both go on explorations, I end up overtaking her and she sits there pestering me about what the next tasks are so she can attempt to keep up.
Half the time not even a vague "find this pokémon and keep it with you" is enough to calm her, she needs to know exactly why and what level it needs to be or I'm not useful to her any more >>

"Sorry, that's against the rules and I could get in trouble for it."

Repeat until she shuts up.

QUOTE(Little Alien Girl @ Jan 2 2011, 04:21 AM) *
I take them from the lab and hatch them, I even grab them hatched from the safari and I have a couple reasons for this. The first being that there are a few legendaries I want shinies of so I will try. The second is you need to have hatched each legendary you get in order for it to count toward the I Am Legend achievement. I mean I drop manaphies and summons all the time so I know where you're coming from but I'm not going to give someone else an egg when I can try for a shiny and work toward an achievement.

See, that's not my issue. If people want to hatch Legendaries for a Shiny or Achievement, that's totally fine, and I'd do it too if I cared at all about that stuff right now. It's the ones who KEEP them that make me angry. At least drop them into the Shelter so someone else can get the Dex Info!

Anyway, I wasn't saying that everyone should pass up eggs or not hatch them, I'm saying that it makes me angry when they keep a huge surplus of them well past the possible drop-date, and I'm saying that I myself would pass them up, because that's how I work. Nobody else has to work like me. I'm not God or anything. XD

I edited it to make a bit more sense -- I'm sorry if you thought I was attacking people who shiny hunted them or anything!

This post has been edited by Tobias Hayes: Jan 2 2011, 06:06 AM

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

Feves
post Jan 2 2011, 06:05 AM
Post #65

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 422

x

People who moan over getting a shiny that isn't to their fancy, a shiny is a shiny. Atleast you got one, it doesn't matter if it is the most pretty one ever or one that looks horrible, stop complaining and be happy.

and hoarders that actually cry if they don't get something they need.. quite a few here. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 06:09 AM
Post #66

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Furor @ Jan 2 2011, 05:05 AM) *
People who moan over getting a shiny that isn't to their fancy, a shiny is a shiny. Atleast you got one, it doesn't matter if it is the most pretty one ever or one that looks horrible, stop complaining and be happy.

I don't moan when I get a Shiny I don't want, persay, but if it's one I don't like, I'm sure as hell not gonna keep it. XD I'll gripe about how it's ugly to my friends, be thankful that I got a shiny so I can get towards the achievement, then just drop it so someone who actually wants it or doesn't care can get it. Everybody wins!

And even if I DO moan, it's along the lines of "God this thing is ugly. Oh well." and not along the lines of I WANTED THIS ONE WHY DIDN'T I GET THIS ONE MY LIFE IS OVEERRRRRR.

Anyway, it's kind of unfair to ask someone to be happy about getting something they hate, even if it's something special. Be THANKFUL, yes, but not happy.

On another topic of what grinds my gears.... people who just PM me for no reason. We've never met, never talked, I was never in their shop and they were never in mine, but they just up and PM me out of the blue to ask me for something or try to get me to help them with something.

This post has been edited by Tobias Hayes: Jan 2 2011, 06:16 AM

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

intu
post Jan 2 2011, 06:55 AM
Post #67

boom shakalakalaka
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 708

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 10:41 AM) *
And if I saw them in the Lab, even if I summoned them myself, I'd pass them up too because I don't need them.

sorry but I lol'd.... this is ridiculous to be honest..

QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 12:09 PM) *
Anyway, it's kind of unfair to ask someone to be happy about getting something they hate, even if it's something special. Be THANKFUL, yes, but not happy.
i can imagine you crying from sadness when you got your ugly ugly shiny stantler ;; it's SO horrible really..

This post has been edited by intu: Jan 2 2011, 07:06 AM

--------------------
** (click to show)

{ }

*~*~intu needs avatars~*~*
+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 07:11 AM
Post #68

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(intu @ Jan 2 2011, 05:55 AM) *
And if I saw them in the Lab, even if I summoned them myself, I'd pass them up too because I don't need them.

How so? Continuing this is with the assumption I already had Lugia and Shadow Lugia, I wouldn't need either their Egg info or their Dex info. Why is it ridiculous that I would choose, then, to let someone else who DID need one or both of those get a chance at it? I don't actually give a crap about Achievements since I have enough to go on every Exploration I actually have an interest in at this point, and there are far easier ones to get if I didn't.

QUOTE(intu @ Jan 2 2011, 05:55 AM) *
i can imagine you crying from sadness when you got your ugly ugly shiny stantler ;; it's SO horrible really..

Crying from sadness? No. I was disappointed that I got a shiny I had no intention of keeping, yes, but I just shrugged, was happy I got the Shiny Dex info for it since that's one less Shiny hunt, and then abandoned it to the Shelter.

I just don't see why someone should be happy about getting something they hate. There's a huge difference between being happy about something and being thankful for something, after all, and they don't have to be together. They usually are, but they don't have to be. I've gotten gifts from people before that I had absolutely no use for or never even wanted, but I was thankful that they thought enough of me to get me something in the first place.

In the same reign, I was thankful I was lucky enough to check off another Shiny Dex entry, but that doesn't mean I was going to keep the Stantler or bother putting any work into leveling it. Even if I DID keep it, I would've just shoved it into a box set on private and left it there, never to be seen again. And for a shiny, that would've been a huge waste.

This post has been edited by Tobias Hayes: Jan 2 2011, 07:14 AM

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

Elito
post Jan 2 2011, 07:16 AM
Post #69

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

All I have to say is: "BAWWWWWW PIXELS"
I mean really guys, you should be both HAPPY and THANKFUL to get something like that, cause others don't get the opportunity to have it. And btw, shinies on GPX+ are rare ya know, so having them by yourself is umm... kinda special. IDK probably.
About hoarding legends... well, you can never know if its going to be a shiny or not. Thats why you take all the eggs you summon.

This post has been edited by Elito: Jan 2 2011, 07:16 AM

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 07:20 AM
Post #70

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Elito @ Jan 2 2011, 06:16 AM) *
I mean really guys, you should be both HAPPY and THANKFUL to get something like that, cause others don't get the opportunity to have it. And btw, shinies on GPX+ are rare ya know, so having them by yourself is umm... kinda special. IDK probably.
About hoarding legends... well, you can never know if its going to be a shiny or not. Thats why you take all the eggs you summon.

Again: I'm not against people hoarding Legendary eggs to hatch for Shiny. I'm against people hoarding Legendary Pokemon. You know, already hatched and clearly NOT shiny?

And as for being happy about getting something you hated -- would you be happy if someone gave you something you had no use for, hated the look of, and just generally didn't want? I don't know a single person who would. I know plenty of people who would be happy and thankful about getting it, but not about having it. There's a difference.

And who says they don't get a chance to have it? I DROPPED it the moment I could so someone COULD get the chance to have it.

Another thing that annoys me, to stay on the topic of the thread: people who put something in their status or journal like "Can you summon/breed/drop this?" or that plus "It's my birthday so you should totally do it for me."

This post has been edited by Tobias Hayes: Jan 2 2011, 07:20 AM

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

intu
post Jan 2 2011, 07:21 AM
Post #71

boom shakalakalaka
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Elito @ Jan 2 2011, 01:16 PM) *

well if he doesn't grab lugia i'm assuming he doesn't like shiny lugia either cat.gif so why risking it to be only THANKFUL instead of HAPPY.. if he can be happy, having given someone a shiny legendary "summoned by someone else" wink.gif

let him bawww if he wants to bawww imo grin.gif

--------------------
** (click to show)

{ }

+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 07:30 AM
Post #72

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(intu @ Jan 2 2011, 06:21 AM) *
QUOTE(Elito @ Jan 2 2011, 01:16 PM) *

well if he doesn't grab lugia i'm assuming he doesn't like shiny lugia either cat.gif so why risking it to be only THANKFUL instead of HAPPY.. if he can be happy, having given someone a shiny legendary "summoned by someone else" wink.gif

let him bawww if he wants to bawww imo grin.gif

One: I'm a girl.
Two: No, I don't like Shiny Lugia.
Three: I don't see how calmly pointing out my opinion and supporting it is "baww"ing.
Four: Yes, I WOULD be very much happy if something I summoned that someone else took was shiny. If I knew about it, I'd even congratulate that person. Hell, when I was breeding Vulpixes for shinies, two other people hatched 'em shiny before I did, and I thought that was awesome for those guys.
Five: That's all I'm going to say on this matter here. This isn't a thread for arguing why we disagree with each other, after all, and I'd rather not derail it any further.

This post has been edited by Tobias Hayes: Jan 2 2011, 07:35 AM

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

intu
post Jan 2 2011, 07:36 AM
Post #73

boom shakalakalaka
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 01:20 PM) *
Again: I'm not against people hoarding Legendary eggs to hatch for Shiny. I'm against people hoarding Legendary Pokemon. You know, already hatched and clearly NOT shiny?

I don't know about you, but there are some people who want to have good stats.. and you know there is this stat, Most Very Rares/Novelties (1. Big Bidoof - Has 805 very rares/novelties)

you see?

and well Tobias is a male name.. i apologize for not checking out "what" you have or don't have in your pants :P

--------------------
** (click to show)

{ }

+Quote Post

Feves
post Jan 2 2011, 07:37 AM
Post #74

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 422

x

Well Tobias Hayes, I applaud you for actually releasing a shiny you dislike.. my previous message wasn't directed at you, but I really think that if you don't like a shiny, then just release it.. but many people won't do that, why? I don't know.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 07:42 AM
Post #75

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(intu @ Jan 2 2011, 06:36 AM) *
I don't know about you, but there are some people who want to have good stats.. and you know there is this stat, Most Very Rares/Novelties (1. Big Bidoof - Has 805 very rares/novelties)

you see?

and well Tobias is a male name.. i apologize for not checking out "what" you have or don't have in your pants :P

Yes, I do see, and I apologize. I was actually completely unaware that stat existed, so it makes sense now. I still don't like the idea of hoarding very rares, but at least people have a reason for it, so that makes it better. I've gone from an actual dislike to apathy, because hey, just because I don't care about stats doesn't say a thing about them. If they want good stats and have to hoard to get it, well, they're working towards something, so good for them.

And that makes sense too. XD This actually used to be an account for a male character of mine, but I thought "This isn't roleplaying, why the hell did I do that?" so I'm changing it back once I can.

QUOTE(Furor @ Jan 2 2011, 06:37 AM) *
Well Tobias Hayes, I applaud you for actually releasing a shiny you dislike.. my previous message wasn't directed at you, but I really think that if you don't like a shiny, then just release it.. but many people won't do that, why? I don't know.

I didn't think it was, but I'm used to being the scapegoat so I felt like I needed to say it anyway. XD

And if they don't release a shiny they don't like, then they have no grounds for complaining about it. o_o Why would you keep something you don't like unless it had some kind of sentimental value?

EDIT: BECAUSE I R SPEL GUD

This post has been edited by Tobias Hayes: Jan 2 2011, 08:14 AM

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

Lacrymosa
post Jan 2 2011, 07:44 AM
Post #76

can u not
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 119

nyoom

Yes, I'm hoarding Giratina. I have its shiny too, but I still take them, if I see any. And no, I'm not dropping any of them. No dex data4u man!! What an asshole I am, for liking legends and wanting to keep them. Let's bawww... Baw over my Giratinas that will rot in my account and honour me please.

To my experience, almost every legend I dropped have been picked up by people who already had multiples of that legend, anyway. Not people who actually needed it.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 07:48 AM
Post #77

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Lacrymosa @ Jan 2 2011, 06:44 AM) *
Yes, I'm hoarding Giratina. I have its shiny too, but I still take them, if I see any. And no, I'm not dropping any of them. No dex data4u man!! What an asshole I am, for liking legends and wanting to keep them. Let's bawww... Baw over my Giratinas that will rot in my account and honour me please.

To my experience, almost every legend I dropped have been picked up by people who already had multiples of that legend, anyway. Not people who actually needed it.

Haha, look at me, lying when I said I wouldn't say anything more.

To my credit, this a thread for complaining about things that bother us. I never said people were assholes for hoarding, and I don't think they are. If you wanna hoard something, fine. I'm not you, your mother, or God, I don't get to say what you can and can't do.

I personally don't believe in hoarding, thus why I personally will not do so, and why I personally will give others a chance. Sure, it usually does go to someone who doesn't need it, but I can only control what I do, and if that happens, at least I can go "Oh well, I tried."

And for that one time that someone who really needs it does get it? That's what makes it worth it. I dropped a Primal Dialga once (before you corrupt to get them) and the guy who got it sent me a message thanking me immensely for it.

Made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

This post has been edited by Tobias Hayes: Jan 2 2011, 07:49 AM

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

Gotwald
post Jan 2 2011, 07:51 AM
Post #78

Azumarill!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 495

The Gotwald Family

I Am Legend: Obtain 150 Very Rare Pokémon.

This, plus the simple fact some people prefer to releases masses of pokemon at once makes me feel fine about their legendary hoards, though it may make me a bit jealous. meh, they're not mine anyway.

On what the topic asks for, i'd go for lag like everyone else and needing 1 click or less than 100 maturity in a friggin egg left to hatch/ to go next exploration step (both seemed to happen today, ironically)

QUOTE(Lacrymosa @ Jan 2 2011, 10:44 AM) *

lol...

Yay for shelter stalking!

This post has been edited by Jirah: Jan 2 2011, 07:55 AM

--------------------

Please help Lif take over the world!

Avatar made by the lovely Nikky64
+Quote Post

Broken Butterfly
post Jan 2 2011, 07:55 AM
Post #79

Lover of Dark-types
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jirah @ Jan 2 2011, 06:51 AM) *
I Am Legend Obtain 150 Very Rare Pokémon.
This, plus the simple fact some people prefer to releases masses of pokemon at once makes me feel fine about their legendary hoards, though it may make me a bit jealous. meh, they're not mine anyway.

Like I said a couple times before. If you're going for a shiny or achievements, I have no issue with you. The issue I DID have was the fact that people who didn't need either had upwards of 5 or 6 copies of a non-Forme Pokemon. That was before I knew there was a STAT for it, however, so now I'm just sort of the same. "Eh, lucky bastards. Oh well."

QUOTE(Jirah @ Jan 2 2011, 06:51 AM) *
On what the topic asks for, i'd go for lag like everyone else and needing 1 click or less than 100 maturity in a friggin egg left to hatch/ to go next exploration step (both seemed to happen today, ironically)

shakefist.gif

--------------------
{}
+Quote Post

pyreflydust
post Jan 2 2011, 08:00 AM
Post #80

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 432

Watergun Army

QUOTE(intu @ Jan 2 2011, 06:55 AM) *

Why is it ridiculous? Do you grab eggs you don't want?

QUOTE(Elito @ Jan 2 2011, 07:16 AM) *

Except she released it so maybe someone who will appreciate it ended up with it. You're not really going to enjoy something you don't want and releasing it will help someone who might enjoy having it.

QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 07:20 AM) *
Another thing that annoys me, to stay on the topic of the thread: people who put something in their status or journal like "Can you summon/breed/drop this?" or that plus "It's my birthday so you should totally do it for me."

I hate that so much but I'm really not fond of being pm'd about such things either. I mean, there is no trading so there's no guarantee they end up with it either way. I don't like making promises I can't keep.

QUOTE(intu @ Jan 2 2011, 07:36 AM) *
QUOTE(Tobias Hayes @ Jan 2 2011, 01:20 PM) *

you see?

You know what other stat BB has a lot of? Failed summons. Because maybe someone else may appreciate them (I know I appreciate every failed summon of someone else's I get, even if I release them later. So why is it bad that someone would outright say they would summon something without grabbing it to help someone else?

QUOTE(Lacrymosa @ Jan 2 2011, 07:44 AM) *

Why does it feel like everyone's ganging up on her for stating things she doesn't like? You know, that thing this thread is for?

--------------------

+Quote Post

427 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.