Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
10 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rampage, Blood-and-guts, Pokemon-eats-Pokemon private roleplay.
Xychi
post Apr 27 2010, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 87 632

~

~ Members: ~
Owner: Kyrara
Co-owner: Jamiekairyu
Member 1: PrincessTikal
Member 2: Yumie

~ Story: ~
A new region has been found among the Pokemon world, named Gynko. This island is uninhabited by humans, and many mysteries shroud this area, some so frightening it scares away many trainers. Those that do go there never come back, and all rescue missions have ended in tragedy. This island is strangely shaped, with sheer, vertical cliffs surrounding it on all sides, except for a tunnel-like entrance that connects the ocean outside with a saltwater lake resting on the inside. Satellite photos reveal the island to be mostly forested, but containing a large central mountain with a single waterfall providing for another, seemingly freshwater lake. Expeditions have been made to gather more information, but all have never returned, and something in the island prevents communication via electronic devices.

Scientists claim that the formation of the island is unnatural, and believes a Pokemon may be responsible. Some people speculate the same Pokemon must be interfering with the electronic devices, others that it's the one responsible for the trainers and expeditions disappearing. Scientists can't single out a Pokemon that could explain all of these anomalies, and some have decided upon a new Pokemon being the cause. From what they can gather, they've also discovered the source of the electromagnetic disturbance is inside the mountain. Another split between these professionals is whether or not to send trainers in to discover the secrets of this mysterious region. Even some of the strongest trainers that have gone in there never came out, but there's been a rumor going around that one of the Champions is planning to venture in there. Nobody is sure whether this is true or who's going, but it seems to have encouraged other high-class trainers to go there, too.

~ Plot: ~
You, a high-class trainer, have been specially invited to join a secret voyage to the Gynko region, along with three others from different regions than your own. Everyone is to meet at Canalave City in the Sinnoh region, with their best Pokemon and stocked with supplies. The boat is to leave the port at 7:00am sharp, and if anybody is late, they're late. It takes about eight hours to reach the island, and the boat will provide one meal of lunch for its passengers. Upon arriving, the ship will dock at the beach inside the island, drop off the trainers, and leave immediately. From then on, the trainers shall fend for themselves for two weeks, gathering data of their adventures and storing what they find, before heading back to the same beach as before to be picked up by another boat that will arrive at sunrise and leave at sunset. One of their main goals during the expedition is to explore the mountain which contains the source of the electromagnetic disturbance. Each trainer will be provided with a journal and a map of the region, and is warned to leave behind all electric-powered devices. All of this information is given to you in the invitation.

~ Truth: ~
Gynko is an island created by a legendary Pokemon that is to be named [and to be made] which is the source of the electromagnetic disturbance - and more. The reason why all trainers never return from their trip to this strange island is because they have all met the same, gruesome fate - killed by vicious, blood-thirsty Pokemon. All of these Pokemon are duplicates of their kinder cousins that roam the four open regions, except that they have no abilities, moves, or sense of emotion. They live to survive, and teach their offspring they ways of survival; they eat and drink, they defend themselves, they mate and raise hatchlings, and then they die. They were created by the legendary Pokemon that protects them and drives them to be the way they are, because it is a creature of darkness who's hatred reaches over the islnd like a blanket of fury. This is how it has always been on Gynko, until the humans started arriving; the legendary Pokemon's hatred for humans burned into the hearts of the Pokemon on the island, who now attack all humans in sight ruthlessly and to the death. This is why all invaders have been vanquished before they could report their findings to the public: all of them had been massacred by red-eyed demon Pokemon.

~ Extras: ~
I made a map of the region.
http://imgur.com/W9t9f.png

Here's a link to the roleplay, too~
http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=35939

~ Sign-ups: ~
Username:
Character Name: [First and last, at least.]
Age: [Make it reasonable; you are a semi-famous trainer that has at least beaten the Champion of your region.]
Region: [You have to pick one that hasn't already been picked. I've claimed Johto, too, so no touchie Johto!!]
Appearance: [No changes of clothing. You get one outfit. Also, be detailed.]
Supplies: [Mention everything. Even rations if you're bringing some.]
Pokemon: [You may list Species, Nickname, Gender, Ability, Held Items, and moves taught by HM/TM, aswell as any visible differences, such as scars, birthmarks, if it's shiny, etc. Every Pokemon knows all of its level-up moves, and are at about equal strength, including the demon Pokemon - they're just more vicious.]

~ Characters: ~
Kyrara (click to show)
Jamiekairyu (click to show)
PrincessTikal (click to show)
Yumie (click to show)

This post has been edited by Kyrara: May 10 2010, 06:03 PM

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post Apr 27 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #2

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 30

Raptor Centre

I'm quite a bit of a realist; I love realistic, and especially violent, roleplay. I am not above my own characters being tormented in ways. As for well-written, detailed posts, I can give you many examples via PM if you want them, of my posts. I've been roleplaying for about eight years, though there is certainly room for improvement. I like serious RPs, with a small amount of RPers, and with summer coming up, I'll be more active. If you need to know anymore, please let me know. cat.gif Looking forward to the details on the RP, and hopefully you will consider me.

Also, Rentophoon.

This post has been edited by Jamiekairyu: Apr 27 2010, 11:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Apr 28 2010, 06:02 PM
Post #3

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Absolutely! You are exactly the kind of person I'm looking for! I'm grateful for your application!! ^^

Now to finish that first post...

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Apr 28 2010, 09:47 PM
Post #4

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Okay, I finished the first post. I'll fill out my form later, though.

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post Apr 28 2010, 10:09 PM
Post #5

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

Ooh, I like it. cat.gif And it feels good to be wanted. Count me in!

It'll take a bit to get my profile done--I want to do my best and think up a character, though I've already got a vague idea. The Pokemon you see in my profile are my HeartGold team; I was wondering if you would be fine if my character had those, and if I included a brief personality/appearance writeup for them as well? This is exciting. cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Apr 28 2010, 10:17 PM
Post #6

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Meh, I'm not a fan of reading personalities - I'd much rather discover them on my own in the roleplay~ Also, I guess you could make a paragraph or two for your Pokemon's appearances, but it'd only be needed if your Pokemon have distinguishing traits.

This is also a reminder in case I didn't explain it well enough in the 'Truth', but the island Pokemon don't attack with powers or moves, they use brute force and claws and fangs~

Anyway, I'm GLaD you're excited! I am just as~ Especially for who decides to join us!

This post has been edited by Kyrara: Apr 28 2010, 10:19 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post Apr 28 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #7

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

Okies. cat.gif I usually just write them for my own reference anyway, but most of what I meant were distinguishing marks. Regardless, it'll be fun to write up, and the equipment part will take a while, since I need to research a bit. I'm hoping you give me the time to write this up, since profiles take a little while for me.

This post has been edited by Jamiekairyu: Apr 29 2010, 02:29 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Apr 28 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #8

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 925

Speed Team FTW~

Did you just say realism? Violence? Gore? In (possibly graphic) detail? Sign me up!

Well, I'll have to send you my sign-up form. But seeing what time it is tonight, I'll write and send you my application tomorrow when I get back from school. But if someone beats me to it before I get back, meh, too bad for me, I guess.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Flynt
post Apr 29 2010, 12:17 AM
Post #9

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

I have better things to do then listen to your every demand.

This post has been edited by Flynt: Apr 30 2010, 06:29 PM

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Apr 29 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #10

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

Username: PrincessTikal
Character Name: Kate Sanders
Region: Sinnoh

Appearance: At about 5'7", weighting 120lb is Kate. Kate She has light brown, curly hair that goes a little past her shoulders. Her hair is divided down the middle of the top of her head, going down in wavy curls that veil most of her face, enough to leave her eyes unblocked. Kate has confident blue eyes; they make her look like she thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread. Her eyes are often accompanied by a confident smirk. Even with all her traveling, Kate somehow is still rather pale, and bony as well. She lacks any real muscle.

Kate wears a decorative green t-shirt, busy with designs of guitars and flowers. It's a modest t-shirt, that doesn't show much of her chest. Along with it she wears a simple pair of blue jeans, a little worn looking from wearing them often and a black zip-up sweatshirt with a hood and pockets. On her left hand she wears a handmade bracelet made with braided strings striped in dark blue, light blue, and purple which was made for her by her cousin. On her right she wears a hairband in case she has to tie her hair back. She doesn't do much with her hair or put on any make-up. You could describe Kate as another "Plain Jane"; there's nothing incredibly eye catching about her.

Supplies:
  • Pokedex - Sinnoh version; nicknamed "William" by Kate and often yelled at for not working or doing what Kate wants it to do. She claims it to have a personality of its own, she even says that William despises her.
  • Backpack - Blue and black backpack with various pockets and zippers. Rather large in size to hold whatever she wants to stuff in it.
  • Sleeping Bag - Small and portable sleeping bag that can be easily stuffed into her backpack. Blue in color, Kate's favorite, and snug and warm with a zip-up side and cushioning right by the head so a pillow is unneeded.
  • Food - 3 boxes of fruit snacks--her favorite as well as her weakness, a box of plain energy bars and a simple water canteen. Something that would last her for a little while though it shows not much thought of what dangers are to come in the new region. Kate figured when she ran out of food, she would have her Pokemon help her look for some berries or something. Or maybe get something off of one of the other trainers that came along for the trip.
  • Teddy Bear - Worn out, brown teddy bear named Art with a plaid bow around its neck. It's floppy and somewhat flat; as though the stuffing had been flattened. Left leg is filled with beads though after an accident where Art got ripped open and Kate's grandma fixed it. Art has marble eyes: brown with large black pupils. The eyes seem to have a few chips on them, white, after the family pet got to it one day. The once fuzzy, curly fur of the bear is now flattened against its body. It has a sewn on nose and mouth, both black, with the mouth turned down into a sad "v" shape. Kate brought it along as tradition of bringing it everywhere new she goes as well as for comfort, since she has had since since the day she was born, because the nights in the new region are bound to be scary. She keeps Art hidden away though; she's a little embarrassed she brought it along.
  • Health Items - A simple first aid kit for herself, with a small bottle of rubbing alcohol to prevent infection, a few rolls of gauze, and various collections of colorful bandages for smaller cuts. Seems to be put together by Kate herself rather than a store-bought kit. Also has 10 Potions, 5 Super Potions, and 1 Hyper Potion. Also brought along 3 Antidotes in case her Pokemon get poisoned.
Pokemon:
  • Garchomp (Kharmic) - Male; Sand Veil. Stone Edge, Earthquake, Draco Meteor, Hyper Beam.
  • Aerodactyl (Terry) - Male; Rock Head. Stone Edge, Earthquake, Hyper Beam, Defog, Iron Head, Aerial Ace.
  • Weavile (Jazzie) - Female; Pressure. Ice Punch, Ice Beam, Shadow Claw, Brick Break. Wears red scarf.
  • Starmie (Storm) - Genderless; Natural Cure. Surf, Ice Beam, Psychic, Thunderbolt, Signal Beam.
  • Arcanine (Augustus) - Male; Flash Fire. Crunch, Flare Blitz, Howl, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun.
  • Sceptile (Vincent) - Male; Overgrow. Thunder Punch, Worry Seed, Synthesis, Frenzy Plant, X-Scissor, Bullet Seed.

This post has been edited by PrincessTikal: May 1 2010, 09:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Haxorus
post Apr 29 2010, 08:08 PM
Post #11

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

I hope I didn't go too far with this. o_O
QUOTE(Profile)
Username: Jamiekairyu

Character Name: Leopold Asden
Region: Kanto

Appearance:
Leopold is rather tall and has a muscular physique, with very little body fat. This is the result of feverish training, both of himself and of his Pokémon. His hands are strong, the skin upon them toughened, and he has a darkened complexion thanks to time in the sun. As he enjoys getting “down and dirty,” it is not rare for him to sport a bit of dirt upon him as well. Straight locks of a hunter green colour fall to the bottom of his neck, and slightly beyond that, curling upwards just a tad at their ends. This section of his hair is pulled back from his ears. In the middle, his hair is parted, and hair hangs down the sides of his face, covering his cheeks, nearly touching the bottom of his jaw. His eyes are a mid-gray, usually there is little to see in them, as Leopold rarely reveals any emotion through them, aside from anger. He has a non-prominent nose that turns up at the end. Across his chest, there snakes a fire-like birthmark, which covers his pectorals, and makes its way to his stomach. As well, his rather toned body sports many a scar and burn.

He wears a navy blue outfit consisting of pants and a jacket, with a gray tank-top underneath. Both pants and jacket have many pockets with which to store small items, and have a lining of a blunt silver. The jacket zips up the front, the collar extending more than halfway up his neck. Around his waist is a wide belt with a silver buckle, his jacket continuing on down, stopping above where his legs begin. Leopold wears a brilliant red cape with a high collar, secured in the front by a silver clasp. On the inside, the cape is a darker blue than his outfit. He wears a pair of tall, black boots.

He keeps a Dragon Fang around his neck. He’s been known to give it to the Pokémon of his that is to lead in battle, as a good luck charm.

Supplies:
  • Balls: Upon his belt, Leopold has six Pokéballs containing his Pokémon clipped. The first is a Net Ball, the second a Pokéball, the third a Dusk Ball, the fourth a Pokéball, the fifth a Net Ball, and the sixth a Pokéball. He carries with him a pack, in which there is a pocket full of empty Poké, Great, and Ultra Balls, as well as some specialty balls—Fast Balls, Net Balls, Level Balls, Dusk Balls.
  • “Pokédex”: As per suggestion, he left his Pokédex in item storage in his PC, and took instead a book that had information on the known Pokémon, which he had used when the battery of his Pokédex died.
  • Medicines: He has a variety of healing salves, and the varying cures for status inflictions and injuries, both for humans and for Pokémon. And of course he has stocked Revives, and some herbs though they are bitter and he hopes not have to use them.
  • Other: He has a multi-purpose utility knife. Leopold has stocked berries for his Pokémon, and foods that stay a long time like rice and beans.
Pokémon:
  • Kingdra—Male (Wasser)
  • Dragonite—Female (Kairyu)
  • Salamence—Male (Drake)
  • Charizard—Male (Brennen)
  • Lapras—Female (Umi)
  • Dorapion—Female (Meretseger)

This post has been edited by Jamiekairyu: Apr 29 2010, 09:29 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Apr 29 2010, 09:10 PM
Post #12

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Tikal, Flynt, I know you're friends and all, but I was hoping for a bit more. Unless you wish to improve your sign-ups, I'm going to have to regretfully disapprove of your applications.

I can't help but say that you did not go to far with your profile. It's really, really good! I just wish to note that I had forgotten to add two three sections of the form, which is Gender, Age, and Region. All of them are under Character Name.

I shall make my profile shortly..

This post has been edited by Kyrara: Apr 29 2010, 09:16 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

PrincessTikal
post Apr 29 2010, 09:12 PM
Post #13

~ಠ3ಠ~
Group Icon

Speed Team FTW~

After reading jamiekairyu's sign-up, I definitely feel that mine is lacking. XD; I'll try and fix it up and we'll see how that works out.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Apr 29 2010, 09:16 PM
Post #14

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

That's good to hear! I didn't want to lose you one bit! ^^

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post Apr 29 2010, 09:29 PM
Post #15

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

I'm looking forward to seeing your profiles. cat.gif Added in Gender and Region (Kanto <3); shall add in age now. And I had a feeling you would like it~

--------------------

+Quote Post

Flynt
post Apr 29 2010, 11:01 PM
Post #16

This is why we can't have nice things...
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 657

Assassin Team

I'm sorry, but I don't have the energy in me to give any more then I have. Once again, you have proven to prefer to ask too much. I express my characters in post, not in sign up, if my sign-up isn't good enough for you, then I'll withdraw my application.

--------------------
Part of growing up is admitting that you can still enjoy "immature" pastimes.

- Rexsprites by RX and Sethsprite by Tun on Pokecharms.
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Apr 30 2010, 06:26 PM
Post #17

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Okay, I'm pissed. Why am I pissed? Last night I spent hours working on and off on my profile, and I had everything done except for the Pokemon, and my damned sister went ahead and shut down the computer after I had already fallen asleep, so now all of my hard work is gone forever. That's why I'm pissed. What makes me even more pissed? I cannot replicate my work off of memory alone, and losing merely a paragraph of hard work forces my moral to plummet to near-zero. Oi, now I have to redo the entire thing, and it's going to be even harder to motivate myself than last time.

Anywho, as I get some cheese with that whine, I shall say I'm disappointed to hear that you have no intention of improving any of your applications for any of my roleplays, Flynt, and shall also state that after I finish updating the first post, I shall try again on my application form.
[/Grumbles about hating my goddamned sister..]

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Haxorus
post Apr 30 2010, 06:41 PM
Post #18

h4x0rus
Group Icon

Raptor Centre

x_x.gif *hugs* I have had things like that happen to me a lot (though thankfully not to other people). Stupid Windows Update. DDD: That's why I suggest using a Word Processor. Microsoft Word, or if you cannot afford that, OpenOffice or Abiword. I also suggest repaying her by deleting an essay after she's finished writing it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Apr 30 2010, 06:54 PM
Post #19

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

/Hugs back. Well, I was working on it in a post rather than a program, and I was planning on finishing it once my dad had gone to bed, but he happened to get on the computer, so I fell asleep hoping he didn't touch my window. Then this morning when I got up, I went to look for my shoes to go to school in the computer room, and spotted the computer completely shut off with my sister sleeping in her bed. [While we're looking for a new house she's sleeping in the computer room.] I blame it on her because everything is closed when the computer is shut down, and she's the only one who turns it off. [Also, she has no regard whatsoever for anybody's feelings, and always does what she wants with no second thoughts on what could happen if she did something.] Lastly, she doesn't oftenly go on the computer, and since she's already graduated, she has no reason to do any essays anymore or anything. Besides that, she's six years older than me and would rip me head off if I did something even minutely mean to her. Which really, really sucks - a lot.

Oh, and thanks a bunch for the wonderful hugz~

This post has been edited by Kyrara: Apr 30 2010, 07:24 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post May 1 2010, 01:39 AM
Post #20

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Username: Kyrara
Character Name: Shadoe Blackketter
Region: Johto

Appearance: Due to years of journeys, yoga, and a tendency to be 'one' with nature, Shadoe has developed a lean, athletic body. It is tanned to the color of chestnuts due to loads of time in the sunshine, which very much compliments her hazel-colored eyes. She also has dark-brown hair, which is extremely long, and even as it's tied up in a high ponytail with a black hairband, it reaches down to her knees. Also, even though she does have a lot of hair, it's very thin and breaks easily under tension; this causes her hair to be very scraggly, but enough so to the point of it looking okay. She also has two long locks of hair that frame the side of her young face, which bears only laugh lines due to how often she's smiling and laughing - in fact, she gets unhappy so rarely, she has problems when trying to frown. Because of her tendancy to go barefoot, and her love of climbing trees, calluces have formed on her hands and feet, which are rough to the touch and have limited sensitivity to them. Although, she has no callus on her heels, for when she walks she steps on the pads of her feet, "like a Garchomp" she claims; she even has special sandals that have no heel part at all which she only wears when absolutely neccesary, anyway. Her nails have been filed into claws, and because they are naturally dense, they are hard to break - nevertheless, she occasionally must file them back into their points, because constantly climbing trees can rub down the tips. [Don't worry, she only uses them for self-defense - and because they look cool.]

As for clothes, Shadoe wears a black crop top and gym shorts, with a large brown duster wrapped around her waist to put on when it gets cold or for a blanket. She also has a brown leather shoulder bag which she keeps all of her stuff in, and which is very durable as she's had it for two years - the longest so far - and it's still in good shape. Her specially designed sandals are light brown and black in color, and she also has a black skii headband which she wears around her neck and never, ever takes off. Finally, in her bag she possesses a pair of black snow gloves which are also waterproof, yet surprisingy comfy, which she only wears in snow, as it isn't built for climbing trees; along with these are compact Glaceon boots to wears in the snow, which are also built without a heel, and are surprisingly very insulative compared to their small size.

Supplies:
  • As for rations, Shadoe brought 7 energy-packed gronola bars that could last her one a day and nothing else, but also brought a berry pouch stuffed with 10 Chesto, Cheri, Rawst, and Aspear berries crammed in with 25 Pecha berries; she really has a sweet tooth, and plans to eat one Pecha berry and half a gronola bar each of the 14 days they're going to be there. Along with some natural herbs and clean water, that's all she'll need to last her the whole trip!
  • For Trainer Essentials, she brought her private stash of Max Revives with her that she found on jouneys and dug up from underground, along with 10 double-use Max Potions in case of an emergency. Other than that she has an Escape Rope, 2 Ultra Balls, and 5 Super Repels that smell sweet to humans, but not Pokemon.
  • She also brought quite a few gadgets that she always carries around with her, such as a compass, a mechanical watch that runs off of the heat of her wrist, a mercury thermometer, and a strange, cup-like device that you put any water in, screw on the top, and shake it really well to produce purified water that has no chemicals, debris, or any minerals, either, and the filter can only take up to 35 cup-fulls before it must be cleaned. Aswell, when somebody asks how she got all of these really odd trinkets [including her specially-made sandals and boots], she just says, "They were really, really expensive~!" Among her fantastical toys, she has a trainer's sketch book that has non-smudging sketch paper with lines on the back to list features/behavior patterns, and a durable, steel, 0.7 mechanical pencil with packs of graphite led sticks so she'll never run out, along with 3 new erasers if she messes up. She has a black nail file with a coarse side and a fine side to keep her nails in proper condition, too, three extra hairbands in case she loses hers, and a 'lucky' flip-open pocket knife with a Lickitung charm hanging from it. Lastly she did bring a first aid kit of her own.
Pokemon:
  • Typhlosion (Bakphoon) - Female; Blaze. Protect, Solarbeam, Rock Climb, Shadow Claw, Dig. Wears red bangle.
  • Luxray (Rentorar) - Male; Intimidate. Flash, Protect, Ice Fang. Wears yellow sash.
  • Lickitung (Beroringa) - Female; Own Tempo. Rollout, Swallow, Protect, Zen Headbutt. Wears white scarf.
  • Dragonite (Kairyu) - Male; Inner Focus. Fly, Surf, Cut, Waterfall, Rock Smash, Defog, Whirlpool, Dive, Strength.
  • Swalot (Marunoom) - Male; Liquid Ooze. Shadow Ball, Giga Drain, Protect, Seed Bomb.
  • Lucario (Rampage) - Female; Steadfast. Psychic, Poison Jab, Cross Chop, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt.

This post has been edited by Kyrara: May 1 2010, 08:56 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

10 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:15 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.