Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Terra Hunter
Bronze Charizard
post May 1 2011, 05:30 PM
Post #1

Dragons rule. Admit it...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 76 205

Hot Springs Gym

Name: Terra Hunter
Hometown: Ecruteak, Johto

Appearance: Her hair is rusty colored, straight, and shoulder length. Her eyes are dark green. Her skin is caucasian tone. She's average height for her age, and slightly above average weight. She typically dresses like it's casual Friday, if she's wearing something fancy, you know she's going to a funeral or a wedding or something. T shirts, jackets, jeans, tennis shoes, shorts, croc shoes, hoodies, and windbreaker pants make up the majority of her wardrobe. Back home, she was often scolded by her mother for wearing pajama pants in public, or worse, wearing the same T shirt and pajama pants she slept in all day. She has since started to care a bit more about first impressions, so she doesn't do that anymore.

Personality: Cheery and talkative, so much that people have threatened to duct tape her mouth shut before. People have also said she'd make a good lawyer; because she can argue almost until the cows come home. Has zero tolerance for pokemon cruelity, she has witnessed (or heard about) horrible acts against pokemon at the hands of Johto and Kanto's resident criminal gang, Team Rocket. She believes they should be treated exactly how they treat the poor innocent creatures, even if that means stuffing them in a box with nothing to eat or drink before being hooked up to a machine that lights them up like a Christmas tree. Pokemon battles are okay though, she sees that as a way of life.

Biography: Grew up in Ecruteak, but was born in Olivine. When she was barely a month old, a hurricane forced her parents to take her and leave the port city. They fled to the closest town out of the danger zone: Ecruteak. Her grandfather, a stubborn old sailor, refused to budge an inch away from Olivine. So her grandparents stayed behind to help with relief efforts. It took three years for Olivine to be restored, and by that time, her parents had grown to love Ecruteak and its vibrant history. They bought the house they had been renting and decided to raise their child there. One day when Terra was twelve, her grandfather brought over a pokemon egg that had been given to him by a friend of his in a small fishing village. The woman was a trainer in her younger years, but was now retired, and wanted her pokemon's baby to be an active member of a young trainer's team. She never said what kind of pokemon it was, but Terra's grandfather knew it would be loved no matter what. The egg hatched into a female treecko, who Terra named Leafwind. Six years later, Terra's grandfather was out sailing when a storm blew in and slammed him onto the coast of Furoh. He got away unscathed, but his boat was shattered to pieces, and all his money and valuables were gone; forcing him to make a new living in Barley. He wanted to have family there with him, and there was noone better than his hotshot trainer granddaughter. Terra has arrived in Furoh to support her grandfather and hone her skills as a trainer.

Pokemon:
Leafwind (click to show)

Redsky (click to show)

Wildclaw (click to show)

Moonrise (click to show)

Inventory:
Poke Balls
Potions
Full Heals
Pokedex

This post has been edited by Bronze Charizard: May 26 2011, 09:05 PM

--------------------

Refresh to see another one of my favorites! I currently have 7 out of 17 types drawn...

RP Characters | Deviant Art
Personality Quizzes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 1 2011, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Please use complete sentences in the Appearance section.

You're missing a few things in Terra's bio. What got her into training? How did she obtain her other three pokemon?

Finally, you have an old profile that can be revived. As I said in your other thread, the Current Levels post can be easily restored as well. Are you sure you don't want to continue with Kazill Ventile?

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Bronze Charizard
post May 2 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Hot Springs Gym

Yeah, I'm sure. I feel like starting over. I'm surprised you didnt notice that I forgot to add the biscuit's name...it's Waldorf.

I'll fix things when I get home.

--------------------

Refresh to see another one of my favorites! I currently have 7 out of 17 types drawn...

+Quote Post

Bronze Charizard
post May 10 2011, 07:47 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Hot Springs Gym

Done. Sorry for taking so long.

May I transfer levels from my old character? If so, how many?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Toogee
post May 11 2011, 06:03 AM
Post #5

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

You gained 9 levels with Kazill, so you may transfer 5 levels to your new profile. Be sure to mark on your Current Levels post that you gained 5 levels from your previous profile.

Approved. I think you know the drill by now wink.gif.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:56 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.