Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Gigarte Grotto
Wildivlax
post Jan 18 2010, 12:44 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 338

Felisha's Team!

Crystal foinally caught up. She was heaving rapid, shallow breaths. Eventually, she got her breathing rate back to normal. "Finally..." she muttered.

--------------------
Awesome And Funny Quotes (click to show)

Rank 28 overall poster
Aug. 19 2009 rank 4 poster
Oct. 22 2009+dec. 23 2009+June 25 2010 rank 16 poster
March 22 2010 rank 13 poster
March 31 2010 rank 8 poster
June 26 2010 rank 7 poster
December 28 2013 rank 2 poster
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Amissa
post Jan 19 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #22

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 696

Uprising Team

"Delainey," Daniel repeated softly. It was a fun name to say, and the sound of it reminded Daniel of the cheerful blossoming flowers in the springtime. He wondered if Delainey's personality was as cheerful as her name sounded. "That sounds very pretty," he said. It came out before he could think to restrain it, this genuine thought of his. He swallowed and looked away from the girl so she wouldn't see how red his face had gotten.

"It's good that you're coming along too," Daniel continued, speaking easier as long as his head was turned away from Delainey. "I mean, we don't know what we'll find there. It could be dangerous, so it's better for us to go in a big group like this."

At his trainer's side, Daniel's machop eyed Delainey and her pokemon warily. With a sharp look, he made it clear to the cyndaquil that he did not want to play. He then continued to stare at Delainey disapprovingly. He never understood why Daniel behaved so oddly around the females of his species with the exception of his mother. Hercules thought that maybe they were using Charm or Attract to incapacitate his trainer. But their feminine wiles would never work on him! He would retain his senses and defend Daniel. Hercules felt determined and filled with purpose, but was snapped from his thoughts of pokemon heroism when his trainer spoke.

"I believe we're almost at Maple Street."

The area around them was starting to reek, and Daniel pulled a disgusted face and covered his nose slightly with one hand. Before them, two others were waiting, one with a charmander on his back and a bulbasaur at his side. "Hey!" Daniel said and waved as they walked towards them. "We're going down that deep, dark, spooky, cave-looking place. You wanna come? The name's Daniel Worthington by the way, what's yours?" Daniel walked up to the trainer who had spoken with his hand extended in offer of a friendly handshake.

He cast a quick look down the path where the road ended. Indeed, it looked dark and forboding. Since no one had explored it, no one had set up the artificial lights that illuminated the rest of the city. Suddenly, this adventure appeared much more dangerous when Daniel considered that. It's okay. Daniel mentally reassured himself. I have a flashlight!

This post has been edited by Amissa: Jan 23 2010, 02:11 AM

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Jan 22 2010, 05:43 PM
Post #23

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 608

Awsome

The procession of the few interested continued. She went trailblazing ahead, ignoring whatever happened. It wasn't long before a faint odor became distinct, she called in both Austin and Hope to save their noses from the reek. The green sign clearly read " Maple Street". The street was deserted. They all probably had went away due to the odor.

The rocky gap in the street was apparent. It was at the end of the street, but no one had dared to explore it yet, they were to busy with the other sections of the town, this section was the least used, despite being so close to the popular Tigiate Square. She dropped the empty cart by the wall before getting there.

Turning around she saw a few people who names had been whispered behind her while they walked. She called into the still, but rotton, stagnant air, practically choking on the foul stuff. She could feel her detection watch to beap and go ballistic.

"Is everybody ready to go in?"

--------------------
My websites (click to show)

My Acomplishmnents (click to show)

A pokeplush levels up when clicked, So click it!
Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Jan 23 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

"Ya!" Crystal coughed. The stench made her her eyes sting. She coughed again and hurried over.

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

Arayl
post Jan 25 2010, 02:23 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 77 772

RP pokemon

"As ready as I'll ever be" Alex says with a slight nod to the woman and motioned to his two pokemon to stay close to him.

--------------------
My pokemon (click to show)
Pokemon: A New Era (click to show)
+Quote Post

ceruledge
post Jan 25 2010, 03:33 PM
Post #26

Lady of Time.
Group Icon

Member No.: 52 095

Favorites

Delainey smiled wen she saw his face getting red. He obviously had a hard time talking to girls. "Thank you," she replied, "and the more danger, the more I'm interested." She laughed a little. She had a very curious mind, always getting into things she probably shouldn't. Delainey looked down to Daniel's side, at his Machop. He was eying her and her Cyndaquil warily. She turned to her side, to her bag, and pulled out a small berry. She offered it to the Machop, hoping he would take it.

"I believe we're almost at Maple Street."

She looked around until she saw a small street sign that said Maple Street. She could smell the odor coming from a cave-like entrance. She pulled out a small scarf that she had brought with her and covered her mouth and nose.

"Is everybody ready to go in?"

Again, she looked around at the small group that was forming. "Sure." she said. She looked deeper into the cave-like entrance, trying to see if there was anything in there. Axel ran ahead, and lit a small fire on his back, illuminating the entrance.

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Ozzy: Jan 25 2010, 07:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

kingbirdy
post Jan 25 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #27

kingbirdy
Group Icon

Member No.: 73 940

PANE

A boy in the group quickly introduced himself to Iko as Daniel Worthington. "Hey," Iko said. "I'm Iko Toriyama, and this is my pal, James Marx." Iko reached out to shake the proffered hand, using a firm grip that meant business, but in a friendly way.

"Hey." James said.

"I'd love to come. But why are you going?" he asked, curious. "Wait, never mind. It's not like I need a reason to go spelunking. I lived in a giant tunnel system in the side of a mountain for 15 years. One little cave is no big deal. I'm from Arasam, if you didn't figure it out. I came to see James, actually. Are you from around here?" he asked, still in a little bit of motor-mouth mode from running into James. Okay, calm down Iko, he told himself. After a second, he said, "But I can't speak for James."

"I'd love to go," he said.

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by kingbirdy: Jan 25 2010, 10:12 PM
+Quote Post

Amissa
post Jan 27 2010, 12:20 AM
Post #28

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Team

Hercules blinked, surprised that the female human would offer him anything. His first instinct was to eat it, since he liked to eat practically everything and he always felt hungry despite being well-fed (he'd heard Daniel mutter something about a "growth spurt" to explain that matter). He lifted a hand to take the berry from her fingers, but stopped himself before he touched it. He looked up at the odd human again, his ruby eyes scanning her face. He couldn't see any guile or malice. But still, the machop thought, feminine wiles! This one was clever! He'd have to remain especially vigilant around her. It was then that he noticed that he'd let his trainer get away from him. He twisted around quickly to look and locate the boy before jogging over to stand beside him once more.

"Machop!" Hercules scolded Daniel, giving his trainer a serious look.

Daniel glanced down at his pokemon and gave him a pat on the head. "I'm sorry I left without you, big guy." With that, he turned his full attention to the trainer talking to him. "It's nice to meet you both, " Daniel said. The trainer seemed a tad familiar, and Daniel found himself wondering if he'd been at Castle Vonmoto when he visited a little while ago. Hadn't he glanced a trainer like this, with odd-colored hair and pokeballs strapped across his torso, once or twice among the other trainers on that trip? This passing recollection was quickly chased away by another memory, this one about a song.

Hey now, Hey now
Iko-iko an dey
Chakko mo fino, ah-nah-ney
Chakko mo fi-nah-ney

Listening to Iko, Daniel decided that he really liked the attitude of this group of trainers. Sure, he had a heroic "gotta save my hometown" motive but everyone else just seemed to want to run around in a dark scary cave like it was their idea of a good time. Best. Heroes. Ever. He smirked and replied, "Well, as you might have guessed from the smell, we've got a pollution problem around here. I'm really glad you two are with us. As a Gigarte native, I appreciate the assist."

He turned to see Delainey's little cyndaquil run over to the entrance of the cave, the flames on its back lighting the area and casting spooky flickering shadows on the cave walls. Listening closely, Daniel could hear interesting noises coming from the cave in response to the sudden illumination. He heard the rustling of what sounded like wings, a shifting and shuffling of movement, and even a bone-chilling laughter. "That's not a normal sound for a cave to make," Daniel muttered, doing his best not to sound like he was whimpering.

Daniel swallowed, determined not to be afraid. In one swift motion, he dove a hand into a pocket of his backpack and whipped out a flashlight. He shook it madly for a moment to charge up the battery, the device making a ka-chunk-ka-chunk sound as he did so. Next he switched it on and felt satisfied when it shone brightly.

"Yep" Daniel called over to Amelia with a salute, "I'm ready too." His confidence faltered momentarily and the trainer donned a puzzled expression when he heard what sounded like a bicycle approaching. "What's this? Sound's like we've got one more coming."

This post has been edited by Amissa: Jan 27 2010, 12:21 AM

--------------------

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
+Quote Post

qwert
post Jan 28 2010, 12:42 AM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 585

Pane Stuff

"Hmm...," pondered Cheri, "I wonder where did she go?"

Cycling down the busy streets of Gigarte Square, Cheri and her trusty sidekick were searching for the elusive Honey seller. Legends mention a young woman selling honey. As the story goes, the woman would become a grand heroine and bring a lifetime of peace to the world. That's what they say. Meanwhile, Cheri's Charmander sat in the wooden basket patiently, while his nose went to work. Once in awhile, he would catch a scent of honey, but it was often diluted with poisonous garbage. Turning its orange head from left to right, Charlie sniffed the air for a trace of the sweet snack. Then just for a moment the lizard felt a warm and fuzzy feeling. Whatever it was it reminded him of home. Thinking, he could imagine the vivid fields filled with dancing flowers. Wild pokemon playing cheerfully and best of all was the sense of tranquility. Charles loved honey; it was his life.

"CHAR!" Charlie screamed.

"What is it Charlie? Did you find it?" asked Cheri.

"Char, char," it nodded.

"Well, let's go. Where is it?" asked the excited girl.

The bike skidded to a stop. The bike's wheels screeched angrily, and soon it wooshed as the girl kept pushing. Passing by numerous of stalls, Cheri eventually saw the hidden ark of Noah. There in all of her glory was the legendary heroine and her sidekicks. In Cheri's mind, she saw nothing, but the sweet heroine. Perhaps, she could finally get some honey! Cheri stopped the vehicle next to the stall. I'd better be careful. I wouldn't want this bike to get ruined. She then got off and brushed off the dust from her floral dress.

"Hello, everyone," she chirped gleefully, "I'm Cheri and as you all can probably assume I'm here to help."

Cheri bowed and held Charlie within her arms. Walking past the others, she walked towards the entrance of the cave. The cave stood silently still before the brave woman; it yelled at her with cries of unknown creatures. It breathe at her foul sludge that made poison pokemon cry. Bravely, she and her fellow friend took their steps into the other world. The shadows danced in the light of Charlie's tail (and Axel's back). He bit his tongue as the stench of the cave made him frown. He held his hands in front of his nose, but sadly that did not help. He nervously looked at the Cyndaquil that was lighting up the entrance of the cave. Something about the flame spooked Charlie for a bit. He looked up at his trainer for guidance and saw that she was taken back by the horrendous odor. Oh lord, it smells worse than I thought. What was I thinking? Come Cheri, you know you can do it.

Knowing it was foolish of her to go into the cave alone, she called back to the group, "Well, come on everyone let's go."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Feb 4 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #30

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Awsome

Quickly several people stepped up and introduced themselves and turned to the caves. Amelia turned to Daniel and then went straight in. The odor was simply awful, her watch started going off at higher rates. However, from a brief glance she could tell it wasn't lethal. Presumably a clean-up team would be here to fix the odor, but they needed to scout ahead to save on precious time.

The cave had poor visibility, the only way she could see were by the flaming tails of a Charmander who had gone in a bit before her. She suddenly slipped in something. She landed right on her back. That started the flame of anger inside of her. Whoever caused that to be their would pay! Twice as much if they were from the west!

She turned around and put her finger on the oily substance and then put her finger to her watch. The gift from her family was coming in useful afterall! She should think of her parents to divert her emotions, that's right he gives the best gifts. Don't embarass yourself by getting angry over slipping....

The watch finished analyzing the information and came up with sulfur. Sulfur! Sulfur contaminated water. They had to find the cause quick!

"Watch out, there is Sulfur on the floor. Keep fire away from the floor, or else we may catch on fire!"

--------------------

Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

ceruledge
post Feb 6 2010, 05:35 PM
Post #31

Lady of Time.
Group Icon

Favorites

The little Machop did not take the berry from her, but ,instead, ran off, following his trainer. She followed him, to get back to the rest of the group. Axel was still illuminating the cave, waiting for all of them to join him.

A few moments later, a new girl had walked up to the group. She announced herself to be Cheri. Delainey responded with a hello and a smile, and watched as Cheri, along with her Charmander, walked up to Axel. She saw the look on the small Pokemon face, made nervous by Axel's flame. Delainey walked over to him, bending down to talk to Axel. "Now, don't be rude." She said. Axel had a tendency to try and act bigger, trying to be the tough guy. The smell coming from the cave made her eyes water, so she pulled her scarf a little tighter.

Amelia had gone into the cave first, so Delainey followed her. Axel ran a little bit farther ahead, trying to light the way. She had slipped and fallen on the ground, then announced that there was Sulfur on the ground. Delainey remembered a small shop that she had seen before. She quickley scooped up Axel and ran out of the cave.

Not long after, she returned with a lantern, which she lit with Axel's flame. She believed that it would be safer than Axel walking with a flame so close to the ground.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Arayl
post Feb 8 2010, 11:31 PM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 77 772

RP pokemon

Smelling the disgusting stench wafting from the cave Alex's face took on a disgusted look, causing him to pinch both of his nostrils closed to keep the smell out of them. Breathing a sigh of relief Alex followed the girl with the charmander and several others into the cave which quickly grew darker the further they went in, the only light that being shed by the charmander's tail-flame. Alex occasionally checked on his pokemon to make sure they didn't got lost in the darkness.

Hearing the honey saleswoman mention sulfur on the ground Alex said "No wonder the cave smells so bad." Shortly after this the charmander girl went running past him with her pokemon and returned with a lantern that she lit with the charmander's tail.

--------------------
My pokemon (click to show)
Pokemon: A New Era (click to show)
+Quote Post

Amissa
post Feb 11 2010, 01:19 AM
Post #33

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Team

Daniel waited for the few others to go ahead of him, then entered the cave carefully with the light from his flashlight illuminating the area in front of him. Hercules stayed by his side, keeping a careful look out. Being a pokemon, his eyes were better suited for seeing in the dark so he didn't show quite as much anxiety as most of the human explorers.

Suddenly, Daniel heard a thunk and a following warning of sulfur presumably from Amelia up front. "Are you okay, Amelia? Are you hurt?" Daniel called out just as Delainey ran out of the cave with her little cyndaquil. He turned his head and saw her heading back towards the city. "Well that sucks, I guess she bailed." This assumption apparently came a bit too soon, since it didn't take long for Delainey to come running right back, this time with a lantern. "Ha! Well that was some good thinking!" Daniel said. With the discovery of sulfur lining the floor of the cave, Daniel felt much more paranoid considering the number of fire pokemon amongst the group of trainers. He could only hope that they'd all know how to handle the flames responsibly.

As for the smell, Daniel actually felt as though he was getting used to it. Either that or his sense of smell was slowly dying, turning to ashes kind of like they would if a flame touched the floor. He took a deep breath. "Mmm, I love the smell of danger in the morning." This quickly resulted in a severe coughing fit, proving that his sense of smell hadn't been put out of its misery quite yet. "coughcough Bad cough idea..."

--------------------

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 19 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

"Huh...?" Crystal heard a little scuttling. She turned around to see a little Aron. "Hm..." she said with a smirk. "Go! Zigzag! Tail Whip then Tackle!" The Tiny Raccoon Pokemon came out of it's ball, hit the steel-type with it's tail lightly, then charging it. The Aron took the Tackle full on with it's own Tackle, sending Zigzag flying at Crystal. She caught it, but it had the Xs in it's eyes. "Return..." She murmured. "Go! Lat! Leech Life!" The tiny bug shot a little pin at the Aron, taking some of it's life. It dug down and came back up under Lat. "Harden!" Lat came back down on top of Aron, just barely holding on. "Leech Life!" The Aron just barely held on, but Tackled Lat from underneath, causing it to faint. "Lat! Return! Go Pokeball!" The orb flew threw the air and made contact with the Iron Armor Pokemon. Shake... Shake... Shake... Bing! "Yes!" Crystal shouted in triumph.

This post has been edited by Loganberrypaw: Feb 19 2010, 07:38 PM

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

Jonahman10
post Feb 21 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #35

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Awsome

Daniel started coughing, not enough to be deadly, but still pretty bad. While he coughed, someone caught an Aron. She quickly payed no heed to this and quickly went ahead of the others, not slipping on the flammable material on the floor. Turning a corner, she saw the entrance was blocked by medium sized rocks.

She immediately picked one up to see how heavy it was, but then it jumped up! "Geodude!" It flew itself into the pile, smacking more of the rocks, they all slowly awakened and then moved towards her. Sending out her two pokemon in into the stagnant air she prepared for the oncoming onslaught.

First Battle (click to show)

--------------------

Friend's eggs

My eggs;
+Quote Post

ceruledge
post Feb 21 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #36

Lady of Time.
Group Icon

Favorites

Delainey watched Amelia as she went ahead of the others. Following her, they rounded the corner and the entrance was blocked. Amelia attempted to lift a rock, but it wasn't a rock. It was a Geodude. The Geodude jumped out of Amelia's hands and woke up the others. The Geodude scrambled and started to attack the group. Two of them came after Delainey, throwing rocks at her and Axel. She jumped, avoiding the rocks and called for Axel to attack.

"Axel," she yelled, "use tackle!" The small Fire Mouse Pokemon did as he told and attacked one of the Geodude. It quickly dodged and Axel ended up hitting the other. The injured Geodude used tackle, but the quick little Cyndaquil avoided it.
"Axel! Ember!" Axel used Ember and hit both Geodude. The ran from the fire, down a different passage. She thought about going after them, but decided to stay and help anyone that needed it. That seemed too easy, she thought to herself.

--------------------
+Quote Post

qwert
post Feb 21 2010, 04:27 PM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pane Stuff

OOC (click to show)
    Looking back to her teen years, the young adult remembered that sulfur was a very dangerous thing, when lighted up. Taking heed of the dire warning, Cheri automatically recalled her Charmander and then called out her trusty pal, Darell the Squirtle. She smiled warmly at the creature. However, the light within the cave dimmed. Shadows of the cave began to swarm the newcomers. The woman fought back against the creatures with a glow stick. For awhile, the beacon would hold the creatures at bay.

Cheri pulled out one of her newly bought scarf and wrapped it around her neck. The smell was unbearable. Her sense of smell was blocked by the putrid smell. Cheri shined the glow stick around the cave and saw a girl capturing an Aron. It was an interesting sight, but the woman moved on. Maybe, I'll be able to catch a stronger pokemon further in the cave. Avoiding the puddles of the sulfur, both pokemon and trainer made way towards the inner section of the grotto.

“Oh no!” Cheri exclaimed.

Aiming the glow stick in the honey seller’s direction, a herd of Geodudes could be seen screaming their anger at the trainers. Cheri took a step back; to her the creatures seemed very strong. They were everywhere. Cheri saw rows and rows of endless moving rocks. Her life could be threatened by the monster titans. Something had to be done. Then the onslaught began. Moving like a pack of bulls, they charged at the trainers. Two Geodudes ran towards Cheri and her Squirtle.

However, Darell laughed at the animals. He was a water-type and they were rocks. He knew that they could be defeated easily.
Battle Post (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amissa
post Feb 22 2010, 05:26 PM
Post #38

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Uprising Team

Hearing a ruckus on one side of him, Daniel shone his flashlight over to reveal the heated battle between one of the trainers and an aron. "Holy miltank!" He exclaimed as the trainer (whom he privately referred to as torchic-chick in his own head) caught her fainted zigzagoon and continued the battle with her nincada. He watched the battle rage on, fascinated and a bit impressed. He knew that there were aron rumored to hang around in the more deserted caverns in Gigarte, but he expected them to be very rare. He figured that this girl must be exceptionally lucky to make such a find. At last, the trainer threw a pokeball and managed to make the opposing pokemon her own.

"Rock on!" He cheered, momentarily forgetting the situation that they were in. He was quickly reminded when he heard the commotion up ahead. The noises sounded like battling and he saw for sure what was coming their way when the cave was briefly lit by the ember attack of Delainey's cyndaquil. "Uh oh, geodudes!" Daniel said, as his machop took on a battle stance, anxious for a good fight.

"Now might be a good time to try that new pokemon of yours, if it's not too tired. But if you need any help, I've got your back." Daniel said to Crystal as a couple of geodudes surrounded them, blocking the two trainers from the rest of the group

Battle Music!

"Hercules, use Focus Energy!" Daniel commanded, seeing the geodude approach. Hercules obeyed. He flexed his muscles and was surrounded by a strange aura for a moment. The sand and dirt on the cave floor spun around him slightly before settling to the ground. Otherwise, it looked as though nothing at all had occured. The only real change was the look of sheer determination in the machop's eyes.

The geodude glared at the trainer and his pokemon, wild and angry. He hefted a rock only a bit smaller than himself tossed it at the machop in a fine Rock Throw attack. "Ah!" Daniel cried as he moved, too late, to get out of the way. Hercules, however, always reliable, stood his ground and took the hit in order to protect his trainer. It nailed him in the shoulder, pushing him back so that he almost lost his footing. "Herc, quick, use Low Kick!"

"Machop!" Hercules cried in affirmative before running up to the rock pokemon and delivering a solid kick to its chin. The blow only caused the geodude to roll backwards a bit before recovering and rolling right back, increasing its speed as it neared the machop. Daniel flinched before the attack was even made, predicting the outcome. The geodude was moving very fast by the time it reached Hercules and it struck the fighting type in the gut with a severe Tackle attack. The machop staggered, placing a hand over his stomach where he had taken the blow and trying to regain his breath.

"Oh no, Herc!" Daniel shouted, inwardly punching himself. Low Kick, it doesn't frickin' have any legs! What the heck did I think Low Kick would do?! "Okay, give it a Karate Chop, Herc!"

Hercules ran forward again, enraged and sore after the last hit. This time he would show no mercy! Using his good arm, the one that hadn't been hit by the thrown rock, he brought his hand down like a blade across the top of the geodude's head. The force of the critical hit knocked the rock pokemon against the cave floor where it bounced and then rolled to the opposite wall of the cave. This time, it did not come rolling back.

"Good gravy, Herc, I hope you didn't kill the poor thing," Daniel muttered as his machop returned to his side. Hercules shook his head, indicating that he was sure that the geodude would be fine with a little rest. In the meantime, Daniel quickly brought a potion out of his pack and sprayed it on his injured pokemon. "Sorry buddy. I'll take you to the Pokemon Center for a real rest as soon as we're finished here, but for now I really need you in top condition. I don't know what kind of trouble we're going to find and you and Geb are all I have."

"Machop!" Hercules responded cheerfully, flexing his arms and bouncing from one foot to another. The potion had restored his energy for the moment, and he felt ready for another fight. Daniel looked around, using his flashlight to see what the other trainers were up to. He was ready to jump in if anyone looked like they needed help.

--------------------

Daniel Worthington

[/align]
+Quote Post

Wildivlax
post Feb 23 2010, 10:01 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Felisha's Team!

"Huh... Geodudes? I know! Hey guys! It is about to get a whole lot easier to see these things! Go! Qua! Sunny Day!" She launched the Pokeball into the air and the chick came out, it's body brightening briefly, then it getting much brighter in the cave. She used Revives on Lat and Zigzag. "Qua! Ember!" The Torchic released flames from it's mouth at the Geodudes. "Focus Energy!" The Pokemon tensed, then untensed with a new determination gleaming in it's eyes.

--------------------

Rank 28 overall poster
+Quote Post

qwert
post Mar 13 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Pane Stuff

Cheri felt pity for the Geodudes. It was a sad reality all human trainers had to face. Perhaps, one day people will be able to coexist peacefully with wild pokemon. Cheri winced. She could barely make out the other trainers; she didn't know what to do. Should she continue on by herself? Cheri again stared at her fainted foes and decided that she would make sure the Geodudes wouldn't be harmed. Cheri searched through her bag for her honey jar, and when she found it she placed the jar right next to her right foot.

"Sawyer, would you please open the jar?" Cheri asked politely.

The creature grunted, but obeyed the commands. Sawyer's nose fell in love with the scent of the honey jar and began to dip its right hand into it. Then the yellow substance disappeared into the creature's mouth.

"Stop eating it, Sawyer," Cheri shouted, "it's for the Geodudes."

Swayer's face formed a shocked expression. "You've got to be kidding me," Sawyer thought.

Cheri began to dump the jar of honey all over the Geodudes' backs. When she was done, she placed the jar into her bag and slowly walked her way through the abyss of fainted rocks. She shined her light towards the inner sanction of the cave. Cheri looked behind her. "They probably won't mind. Besides, it's not like you can get lost in here. I mean there's only one entrance, right?" Cheri thought, while trying to assert her cautious side.

"Hey guys, I'm going to go ahead," Cheri yelled back towards the group, "So hurry up!"

Sawyer walked next to his trainer, while still feeling a bit puzzled and shocked. He did not like Cheri. For a reason that he, himself could never explain, Swayer never tried to run away. This confused him; he would often ponder this. Then Sawyer detected a strange presence. He placed his left vine on Cheri's right thigh. The girl could feel the light weight of the plant, brushing against her cotton skirt.

"What's the matter, Swayer?"
    Cheri asked, "Is something the matter?"

Then she heard it. Cheri could hear someone or something talking, and whoever it was they were right behind the next corner of the cave. Cheri tried to listen in on the conversation, but alas she couldn't make out anything. The voices were whispering to each other. Something funny was going on. "I didn't know that there were other people in this cave, unless..." Cheri thought.

Making sure that her body couldn't be seen, Cheri tried to peek at the strange voices. Wincing, she watched closely with her left pupil. Cheri's eyebrows went up. She gasped. What was going on?
OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by qwert: Mar 13 2010, 11:29 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 04:51 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.