Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Move along
Moonz
post Aug 22 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 34 277

DREAM TEAM

Elara kind of felt bad for the chicken-like pokemon, when it fell to the ground. It was taken out instantly by Pyro's powerful ember, who's flames were only strengthened by the sunny-day which had been cast. At the mention of his name, Cat had ran out, beating his own fair share of pokemon, before his nosepass left to take a nap on a little pile of rocks. Elara ran over to him, lifting her hand for a high five (reaching as far up as she could considering she was so short and he was so tall). "Nice one!"

"Sunny day has worn off; hit them where it hurts. Leave them begging for mercy, but give them none!"

Elara furrowed her brows in concern. The anger in Desmond's voice confused and worried her. She turned around, "There is no need to hurt the pokemon. They dont know better!" However, Desmond attacked the Numel in front of him angrily. Elara sighed.

While watching the fight, Elara had not noticed the orange figure, which watched in the background. She walked closer to it, identifying the little fox pokemon. It glared up at her, angry at the defeat of her comrads. "Vul-Pix!" the pokemon let out an angry cry. "You are pretty angry arent you?" The Vulpix blew up, yelping at Elara angrily. "Lets end this fair and square. In a battle. If i beat you i get to catch you." However the pokemon was not satisfied. Instead, it eyed Elara's charmander. It nodded, but pointed at Pyro. "What?!" Elara shouted, "You can't be serious! You want me to bet my pokemon!?" The Vulpix nodded feircely and let out a few more angry yelps before stomping its foot down. "So you're saying, that If I win I get to capture you, but if you win you get to take my Charmander away to join your pack?!" The Vulpix gave a stiff nod.

When Elara glanced at Pyro, he looked as worried as she felt. She kneeled down and looked at her friend. "You don't need to to do this." Pyro looked at her sheepishly, giving her a grin, "Charmander char." Elara sighed. "If you do this you gotta stay brave. We both know you are a strong fighter, you just have to get more confidence in yourself. If you do that, you are sure to win. Ok?" Pyro nodded. She smiled at her pokemon, giving him a berry to restore his health before she stood up and looked at the Vulpix, who was patiently waiting for her answer.

"Your're on," Then she pointed at the fox pokemon, "Pyro use scatch!"
And it begins

--------------------
The Sporks and Spoodles are coming!!!!!!!!!! drool.gif

>>Click picture to go to my profile<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

other (click to show)

other adoptables (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Razzly
post Aug 23 2010, 08:25 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 922

Active Squad

Cat, who saw Elara try to give him a High-Five, looked down and gently pressed his hand on hers, unfamiliar with what she was trying to do.

When that was over, he walked over to Coro, knelt down and tapped the white tip of his Poke Ball to him, recalling him back to it. He looked at both the other trainers. Desmond, furious, enraged, was feircly battling the Numel, who itself, was furious and enraged. Elara, hopeful and confident, not to mention worried that if she lost, she would have to give up her partner.

Through the two trainers battles, Cat started to feel left out. He was, as he just noticed, the only one there who wasn't trying to catch a Pokemon. He started to tink about the Magby he helped earlier, and wondered about it. Should he go ask it if it would want to go on an adventure with him. Hee did, after all, cure it, so it may be willing to trust him. After some thought, he walked away to the cave to ask the Magby the question.
+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Aug 27 2010, 06:41 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 862

Desmond's Pokemon

Desmond heard what Elara said and looked round. He saw her battling the Vulpix, while trying not to allow Pyro to get too hurt.

Then his attention focused on Cat who seemed to have just entered a cave. Desmond wondered where he could be going, before continiuing to watch Elara's battle, his anger fading as quickly as it had appeared. Suddenly he heard something behind him.

"Num, numel." The Numel was standing just behind Desmond with a look in its eyes that said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't worry," Desmond said calmly, his anger now completely gone. "We all get angry sometimes. I mean look at me, I went absolutely nuts during that battle, I'm the one who should be appologising." Desmond sat down, and looked into the Pokemon's eyes.

The Numel nodded slowly, climbed onto Desmond's lap and continiued to watch the battle through almost closed eyes, before looking up at Desmond and prodding his chest. Desmond laughed as the Numel continiued to poke him.

"Numel?" Desmond asked to the little Pokemon, who was now nearly asleep. "Will you join me on my adventure."

The Numel considered the choice for barely a second before nodding. Desmond pulled out a pokeball from his bag and proceded to tap the Numels nose with the ball.

The ball barely wobbled once before lighting up and a soothing ping sound came from it.

Desmond was about to send out the Numel before he heard three small voices from behind him.

"Ma-ku."

"Tree-co-tree"

"Phanp-phanp."

Desmond checked his three best friends for bruises, broken bones or burns, before sweeping them up in a big hug.

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

What am I? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Moonz
post Aug 27 2010, 05:41 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

You know that feeling? Where nothing else seems to exist except the sound of your heart thumping against your chest, the droplet of sweat slowly finding its way down your temple, or the things which stare right back at you? Where everything seems to be in slow motion, and where your world centers around that one objective? Yeah. Thats how Elara felt. She stared at the battle, thinking, hoping, praying, battling. The idea of losing her friend so easily; the thought scorching through your mind, more prominent than the words, sentences, and thoughts which raced through her head. The Charmander raced forward, claw outstretched, as it landed a heavy scratch upon their opponent. The fox, however, retaliated with a tail whip, throwing her lizard backward, but dealing damage.
"Pyro! Hurry use Ember!" The Vulpix pulled back its head as well, and their embers clashed, pushing against each-other in a fight to reach the other pokemon. Slowly but surely, the charmander's inched toward the Vulpix. Suddenly, the little pokemon gave out, and was hit by the force of The lizard pokemon's blast, engulfing the Vulpix in flames for a small while. When the flames died out, the fox pokemon struggled to stand up. Elara gave a shout of happiness, sure that victory was hers.

It wasn't.

The Vulpix suddenly whipped its head up, shooting a killer ember at Pyro, giving no time for a dodge. Then the Vulpix fell, legs shaking. Pyro laid on the ground, burned. Elara ran over, kneeling beside her pokemon. "Pyro! We can still do this! Please, just get up. I don't want to loose you!" The pokemon looked at her, "Char..." Elara put out her hand, inviting the Charmander to grab it. He weakly touched her hand. Then she lifted him slowly onto his feet. "You think you can do this?" He nodded. "Good. Pyro, use scratch!" Vulpix growled, attempting to use roar, but the strength in her body was not collected enough. Not in time. And so the lizard landed one last scratch on his opponent, jumping away so Elara could throw her pokeball.

It shook. Once. Twice. Ping.
Her new friend was caught.
She collapsed, looking at once to Pyro. Opening her arms wide she smiled. Getting the message, Pyro stumbled over to her, falling into her arms.

"You did it.. no... We did it."

This post has been edited by Moonz: Aug 27 2010, 05:42 PM

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Razzly
post Aug 29 2010, 02:07 PM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Cat, now back inside the cave, was wondering hwo the others might react to his constant dissapearences. He shrugged it off, and continued down the cave, and found the Magby, still fast asleep. Cat nudged it, and when it woke up, and found that it was healthier then it was when Cat first found it. He rubbed the soft lumps on it's head, and asked the question. "Ummm.... Would you like to come with me on my journey?" The Magby tilted it's head curiously, afterwards smiling mistievously. It jumped back, and right away Cat knew what it was doing. It wanted a battle!

Cat stood up, and, knowing the Magby was still young, wouldn't know any Fire moves yet. He reached under his bandanna, grabbed Tuti, and set her on the ground. When Tuti saw her to-be oppnonent, she got into a fighting pose. Cat pointed to the baby Pokemon, and Tuti went flying towards it, getting ready to do a devistating Scratch attack.

The Magby dodged it, with amazing speed to boot, not to mention it delivered a powerful Mach Punch right on target, sending Tuti flying (she still had enough energy to battle, though). Cat thought hard, when a idea popped in his head. Why not use Leech Life? He'd never used it before, and it would be a good way to rebuild Tuti's energy, but before she could use it, she would have to catch the Magby off guard. "Tuti, Harden" Cat said in an almost whisper, though she still heard him. Tuti started glowing a little, and soon got rock-solid. When the baby Pokemon saw this, she got curious and wandered up to see what had happened to it's opponent. When it got close enough, Cat yelled, "Leech life, now!" This surprised the small red Pokemon, and as it was stunned, Tuti leaped up in the air, landed on the Magby, and sucked life from it.

After Tuti released it, the Magby was distracted a little from the bite, which felt a little like a mosquito had bit it. Tuti saw Cat pointing at the little Pokemon, and ran at it, delivering a fatal scratch, and sending the Magby flying. When it landed, Cat tossed a spare Poke Ball at it. -Wobble-Wobble-Wobble-TING- After it was caught, Cat picked it up and walked out of the cave, as he was starting to get curious about what the others were doing.

This post has been edited by Captain Clefable: Sep 3 2010, 07:43 PM
+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Sep 7 2010, 06:24 AM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Desmond's Pokemon

Desmond dropped his Pokemon before sending out his newly caught Numel.

Immediately, Jazepi, Valentes and Xavier adopted fighting positions.

"Don't worry." Desmond reassured them. "He's a friend now."

Xavier immediately walked over to the Numel and nudged his hump. The Numel nudged Xavier back, who made a sound that Desmond knew meant that he'd made a new friend.

"1 down, 2 to go." Desmond said happily, "You next Jazepi."

The little Makuhita looked the fire type up and down before finally looking satisfied.

"Ku ku, ma." Jazepi said acceptantly, holding out his fist, which the little Numel grabbed with its front feet and pumped up and down.

Only Valentes was left. After being hit full on by the Numel's ember, Valentes looked uncomfortable with suddenly becoming friends. However, Valentes didn't need to do anything. The small fire type walked towards Valentes and, before he could do a thing, seemed to pull the grass type into a hug. Valentes looked uncomfortable at first, but soon he looked like he was enjoying the hug.

Desmond, happy that his Pokemon would get along, looked towards Elara and asked.

"Hey Elara, how about a battle?"

This post has been edited by LightFlash17: Sep 7 2010, 06:24 AM

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

+Quote Post

Moonz
post Sep 21 2010, 05:45 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

OOC (click to show)

Elara sighed. She needed to give her new friend a nickname. Elara wasn't the greatest namer in the world, but after a few seconds of thinking, she decided. Smiling, she clutched the new pokemon, pressing the button so her little Vulpix would appear. "Hi, Mozilla." The fox pokemon looked at her, head tilted to the side. "Pix," Elara sprayed her last potion on her. She made a mental note to pick up some more when they got to Arasam.
Elara smiled at Desmond, seeing his pokemon getting along was quite cute. She would have to remember to introduce Keely to Mozilla. That would be interesting. She couldn't wait to get to know the little fox type. Examining her, she could see that Mozilla would be entered in many pokemon contest. Elara chuckled at this.

When Desmond asked her to battle, she knew right away who she would use. "Sure! I'll be using Mozilla here then!" The Vulpix looked back at her concerned. For good reasons too. since Elara didn't know what moves it could use. "Don't worry Mozzy, i'm sure it will be fine," She didn't look convinced. "You can trust me"

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Razzly
post Sep 21 2010, 07:14 PM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

When Cat made it out of the cave, he saw Desmond offering to battle Elara. He sighed, and felt kinda bored, so he decided to go cook, which he was originally planning on doing before the whole Fire Pokemon frenzy.

He sent out his three Pokemon, and introduced them, "Alright, Tuti, you've already met our new friend, who've I decided to name Enthir," The young Magby jumped with joy at hearing her new name, "but Coro, you be nice to her, alright?" Coro looked at the Magby, and back at Cat. "... Alright then, let's get cooking... Everyone, grab some stuff, and help out!" Cat clapped his hands, and gave his Pokemon some stuff to help out, who then happily proceeded to help out, even Coro, who was naturally sleeping.

When the cooking was over, him and his Pokemon set up some plates and bowls, and Cat filled each of them with still hot and fresh food, and set name markers in front of each of them.

During laying out the Pokemon's food, he gave them each different foods, because the food in each bowl was sprinkled with dust from different types of berries, which were matched with each of the Pokemon's different types, like Rawst Berries for the fire types, and a mix of Pecha and Cherri Berries for his bug type.

After setting up the food, he put a napkin over each of them to preserve the heat in each, and sat with each of his Pokemon to watch the battle unfold in front of them
+Quote Post

LightFlash17
post Oct 1 2010, 12:26 AM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Desmond's Pokemon

"Numel, you ready?" Desmond asked the fire type, who nodded in agreement and turned to battle the small fox.

"Ok then, Numel use... er, use... tackle?" Desmond finally decided, realizing that Vulpix have the flash fire ability, making ember useless.

The Numel charged forwards and hit the Vulpix head on, sending it flying into the grass.

Desmond smiled and tried to remember what other moves his Numel might know. Tackle and ember were for definite and it could probably use growl, but it was too low leveled to use anything ground type.

As Desmond watched the Vulpix stand up he shouted another command to his pokemon.

"Numel use... growl." He said after a short pause.

The Numel stood up straight and growled at the Numel, weakening it.

Desmond saw Elara just standing there trying to think of an attack for her Vulpix to use. Desmond took pity and decided to help.

"A Vulpix like that one will probably know ember and tail whip, maybe even roar," Desmond said to the Numel, knowing that Elara would be able to hear every word. "So watch yourself."

Elara finally looked like she was going to order an attack, Desmond couldn't wait.

--------------------
P.A.N.E (click to show)

+Quote Post

Moonz
post Oct 9 2010, 01:02 PM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

DREAM TEAM

[This will be edited when i finish my post. i just wanted you all to know that i didnt die]

--------------------

other (click to show)

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 12:01 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.