Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Glorious Team Magma! Spreading Lies
RWMVG1DC
post Nov 17 2009, 10:51 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 3 309

Favorites~

We have a signup thread here if you are interested in joining the RP.

~~~

Slllllrrrrrrrrppp.

Chuko's noisy sipping of the strawberry milkshake wasn't doing any favors for his trainer. Kari was anxious, shifting her gaze to anyone entering the fast food restaurant expectantly and hastily turning away, feeling foolish. She'd earn a suspicious stare here and there, but nothing too pressing.

This was going to be her first mission under an organization so secretive, just saying the name publicly could get her into the Keep faster than a Golduck in water. It was nerve-wrecking to say the least, but she simply had to find faith in her judgment of this group. Anyone fighting against the ways of Team Magma is a friend of Kari's.
Chuko's ear twitched, watching his trainer across the table. He seemed to be a pleasant mood at least.

In her hands, the crumpled letter remained transfixed.
It was hand-written; she would have guessed it was forged. The strokes of the pen just seemed too hasty and forced, but Kari tried to tell herself that she was simply over-complicating it. It had the direct and brief instructions for her to follow.

'I'm to be at the McDiglett at noon to meet a man named Eddie. He will take me to the Agni Square building where the Broadcast station KBR waits...'

At least combat wasn't on the menu.

--------------------
Uprising art (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 17 2009, 11:18 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 856

Blazing!

"11 o'clock..." Eddies mumbles to himself. He had just woken up from a long nap, which started at 7 o'clock, which was earlier that morning. "Okay, so this chick I am supposed to be meeting is named Kari, eh, I guess that name is cool." Eddie then remembers that when he fell asleep, Valiant was laying next to him. "Where did that pup get off to?" He asks himself. About a second later, he heard the loud bark of his small fire breathing dog. He scans he area trying to find the direction it came from, but before he gets turned all the way around, Valiant jumps up on him, bringing him to the ground. "Well at least you found your way back from where ever you ran off to!"

Every minute that passed, Eddie began to get hungrier, and hungrier, until he couldn't take it anymore. "Okay, I am Starving!" Eddie says to Valiant, who gives off a bark that meant "Me too!" So they ended up heading to the nearest restaurant, which just happened to be the same one Kari was at.

He walks up to the counter, and asks "Can I have a Double Wooper, and some Torchic Nuggets?" The cashier shakes her head no, and says "We are not a Burger SeaKing, sorry." Eddie Mumbles some words to himself, then tries again. "Can I have a Big MacDig, and some Happy fries?" The Cashier shakes her head yes, and asks for 200 pokedollar.

Then, after he pays the cashier, he looks down to his Poketch, and discovers that it was now noon. "Now where is this Kari chick?" Eddie asks himself

This post has been edited by Zorloc: Nov 17 2009, 11:33 PM

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 18 2009, 10:17 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

OOC (click to show)

In her anticipation of waiting for her comrade, she hadn't really paid any attention to the people already inside McDiglett. Chuko finished the milkshake and set it on the edge of the table with a short sniff. There seemed to be another pokemon in here.
His ear twitched again, spotting the orange and cream colored dog. The mouse took immediate interest, never having seen a pup like that before, and hopped off the seat to scurry over on all fours. "Pi Pi Chu," Chuko squeaked, inspecting Growlithe closer.

It was then Kari noticed her pokemon's absence from her booth.
"Chuko! Where are you--" She paused, noticing the man with the lunch order and a strange, striped pokemon by his side. Still sitting down, Kari could tell she dwarfed him by a foot or more, but his appearance seemed relaxed and certainly not intimidating. Their eyes met for a moment before she rose from her seat, lowering her head apologetically.
"I'm sorry, it seems my Pichu is a little bored. Come on, Chuko, we're not here to play games!"

"Pichu!" She scooped up her mouse into her arms, Chuko making no motion of objection.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 18 2009, 05:53 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

"Chuko you say?" Eddie asked aloud. He thought for a second, and before she could answer, he remembered what that name's importance was. "Your Kari aren't you? If so, I'm Eddie, if not, this conversation never happened." Eddie said to her in a soft voice, that was almost a whisper

Valiant completely forgot his hunger, when he spotted the Pichu looking at him. Valiant turns his head, and gives off a confused "Growl?" He then remembered his hunger, so he jumped up, and grabbed a fry, landing on the ground, breaking it in half, and offering some to Chuko.

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 18 2009, 11:12 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

Chuko was tickled pink at Valiant's offer, reaching down from Kari's arms to snatch it up gratefully.
"Chu Pichu!"

She smiled, relieved to meet her partner. Instantly, the trepidation of this meet seemed to wash away, along with the preconceived notion that she was meeting a drill sergeant or some top-secret undercover agent. "Yes," She breathed out. "It's nice to meet you Eddie." Kari motioned for him to sit at her table with his meal.

Hesitantly, she speculated if she should have shook his hand or something, but shrugged it off.

"So... what exactly is our plan of action?" She asked quietly as to not be overheard by restaurant-goers, propping her elbows on the table and lacing her thin fingers together. Chuko squirmed out of her lap to join Valiant under the table.

Unfortunately, the crumbled instructions she received detailed nothing about the Agni Square building itself except that it was home to commercial and business firms as well as Magma's broadcasting station. She was hoping for a map of some kind, to know where exactly they were to go and what had to be done to foil Magma's operation.
What her instructions had come with, which was snug in the back pocket of her jeans now, was a ticket. A pass for guest-level entrance.

Running her tongue over her teeth, she paused and added. "We're using these tickets to get inside or something, right?"

This post has been edited by RWMVG1DC: Nov 19 2009, 08:12 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 19 2009, 06:39 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

"Okay, here is the run down." Eddie looks around to make sure no one is watching or listening then continues."I wasn't supplied with a map, so we will have to look around, and hope for the best." He then take a bite of his burger, and starts to continue, but remembers his manners, so he finishes his bite then continues. "These passes should get us into the first few floors, and allow us to enter any business in these few floors. According to my instructor, there is a certain Room, Labeled 62-M, That contains a special elevator, that leads straight to the roof, from there, we will take out the satellite that transmits the radio signal."

He stops to take another bite. This time though, after he has finished eating, he puts his hand in his pocket, and pulls out a card key. "If we have to, we can use this to enter any room in the whole building, including the recording room, where they actually make the radio show... I swiped it from a sleeping grunt awhile back." He finishes, and waits for a response.

Valiant was enjoying the company of Chuko, for the fact that he had never seen a pichu before. Valiant again jumped up, but this time grabbing a bunch of fries. He sets them down in-between the two, and gives off a "Growl?" and pushes a few toward Chuko.

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Zorloc: Nov 19 2009, 06:43 PM

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 19 2009, 07:11 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

OOC (click to show)

Having no map was kind of a bummer, but a satellite on top of the roof shouldn't be that hard to find. Kari smiled at the card key, but a single thought struck her.
"Our target is on the roof then? ...We need to be able to get out before they get us." The malls and public offices have the station running 24/7. How quickly would Team Magma discover the signal has been completely shut off? Furrowing her brow, she stared down at the grey, marbleized table as if the single chip in it was fascinating.

'Maybe we could plant a time bomb so we can escape? But what if they find it?' She bit down on her tongue, glancing up meekly at Eddie in hopes he knew the answer to her conflict.
'This isn't like some suicide mission, right?'

Under the table, Chuko shared a little bit but left the rest of the meal for his new canine friend. Curious, he hesitantly touched Valiant's cream tail, delighted by how soft and silky it was. He giggled a little and stroked his fur.
"Pi Pichu Chu chu Pi!" Chuko spoke in his own pokemon language, it seemed to be a compliment of some sorts.

This post has been edited by RWMVG1DC: Nov 19 2009, 07:14 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 19 2009, 07:48 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

OOC (click to show)

"My Instructor gave me these as well." As he said this, he was been getting out a set of red clothes from his pack. "These are average grunt costumes, these will let us go unnoticed for a bit." He then made a face as if he was thinking. "You might be wondering how we are gonna take out the satellite, if not, I am gonna tell you anyways. We have to options, we can either destroy it with our pokemon, and their attacks, or we can disable it manually." He then reaches for some fries. When he only feels a few in the container, he looks over, and realizes that he now has less than half of the original amount that he had. "Where did all my Fries go?" Eddie asks out loud.

Valiant enjoyed the stroking of his tail, and barked a playful "Grrr, Growl!" Valiant then heard Eddie asking what happened to his fries. As soon as he heard this he walked out from under the table with a snicker.

This post has been edited by Zorloc: Nov 19 2009, 07:49 PM

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 19 2009, 07:59 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

Kari made an audible sigh of relief, taking the red outfit into her hands and rubbing a thumb over the stitches.
'I'm glad, it seems the movement really has its act together here. I just can't let them down now.'

"I think you have a little culprit on your hands," She laughed, her eyes shifting over to Valiant. "If it's any consolation, my Aron is not much different." Speaking of which, she was going to need to buy more Iron supplements soon before Kokaro throws another hissy fit. Why did she have to be such high maintenance?

Running a hand through her hair, Kari decidedly put the thought off. "Are we heading out then?" Chuko clambered back into her lap and up onto her shoulder.

"Pichu!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 19 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

"You little sneak!" He laughs, and strokes Valiant's fur. Valiant Happily barks, and wags his fluffly tail. "Well, Yeah, I guess we better get going, But wait one second." Eddie runs into the bathroom, and comes out a minute later. "Now we can go!" Eddie grabs his Burger, then motions for Kari to follow him. He then walks out of the MacDigglit, finishing his burger, and walking down a paved side-walk. After about ten minutes of walking, both arrive at the front door of the building.

"Listen, we are gonna have to find somewhere to change, because if we walk into the bathroom in there, and come out in magma uniforms, someone is gonna suspect something." He looks around, and spots an ally that is blocked off by a dumpster. "Go over behind that dumpster, and change."

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 19 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

Kari stared up at the large building, squinting to see if she could see the satellite from below. The angle must have been off, she couldn't even make out a fuzzy spot for it.

"Listen, we are gonna have to find somewhere to change, because if we walk into the bathroom in there, and come out in magma uniforms, someone is gonna suspect something." She nodded in unison, turning her head down to the entrance. No Magma in sight, perfect.

"Go over behind that dumpster and change." The order made her flinch, head swiveling to the dumpster in question. It wasn't covered in slime or graffiti, as this was in the more affluent district, but it was exactly clean either. The surrounding buildings cast shade over the ally, it looked reasonable enough to make a quick change into.

Kari was put off with the whole thing.

"Well, where are you going to change," She asked in an insinuating tone. She huffed, crossing her arms and giving the ally another glare. Did it really matter where Eddie was changing anyway? Chuko peered with curiosity, confused at his trainer's change of heart.

"Don't give me that look!" The mouse only seemed more baffled by the ordeal, hopping onto the ground to look around the dumpster. Watching her naive pokemon sourly, Kari pinched her eyes in resignation. "Fine! But you better not peek!" She tromped over behind the disposal container, peering around the corner to make sure it was secluded. There was a door from the back of the building leading down two steps, a sign posted on it read "Personnel Only". Chuko followed, hopping up the steps and sniffing at the door.
Hastily, she tugged off her shirt, throwing it on the ground unceremoniously and slid an arm up the ragged short sleeve of the uniform. Kari froze as she heard a clatter from the other side of the dumpster and approaching footsteps.

'Oh shit! What do I do, where do I--'
Acting quickly, she made a mad dash to the steps, curling up next to it and trying to remain as still as possible. The shirt was still laying on the ground.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 20 2009, 09:10 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

"Get away from there!" Eddie tackles the oddly dressed man walking toward the dumpster. The man was wearing a blue bandanna with some strange white marking on it, and a Black shirt with white stripes. Valiant barks, and jumps in the dumpster. "This is no time for dumpster diving! Help me with this dude!" Valiant then jumps out of the dumpster, holding a bone. He flicks his head back, and releases the bone, which strikes the man on the head, knocking him out. "You can now finish changing!" Eddie shouts to Kari.

"Now, who is this dude, and what is that?" Realizing he wouldn't get the answer to the first part, he pretends he did not say it. "Er... it stinks, but it resembles a rare bone..." He then begins to think, and realizes something."Wait, if team Magma is here, does that mean that this could possibly be an Aqua grunt?" He thinks about it for a second, then realizes that he is still wearing his average clothes. "Where to change..." He looks around, and realizes that there is no cameras, and there is no one around. "Well..." He pulls of his jacket, and under-shirt, and slips on the shirt. "I look good as a Team Magma grunt!" He then runs over to the side of a building, and changes into the gray pants. He looks around to make sure that no one saw, then dashes back out in front of the knocked out, supposed aqua grunt.

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 20 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

OOC (click to show)

Kari's heart pounded in her chest as she heard Valiant bark and Eddie shout. Chuko, who hadn't found a place to hide, charged around the corner, staring up at the Aqua man before Eddie tackled him into the dumpster. Valiant clobbered him with a bone upside the head and the man fell in a heap on the ground. His bandanna flew off, revealing his grizzly face. The mouse examined it, picking it up and running back over to Kari with it.

"You can now finish changing!" She was almost too frightened to move, ears beat red and expecting someone to reach over and grab her forcefully. Chuko came around the corner, squeaking happily and holding the blue cloth. Kari stared at it for a long moment before reaching over and taking it from him.

"Pichu Pi pi chu!" Still shaken, she finished slipping on the magma uniform's top and stepped to the edge of the ally, peering around the garbage disposal. Eddie was nowhere in sight, but the man was still laying here. He looked somewhere in his thirties, short unkempt hair and 5 o'clock shadow. It looked like the man had been digging through the trash for something...

"How weird," She mumbled quietly, eyes wandering over to the darkening bruise on the temple of his forehead.
Oh, that's right. The bandanna. She turned it over and inspected it once again in her hands before going back to her hiding spot, fully changing into clothes silently and tucking the Aqua's cloth into the red wristband. While hiding her normal clothes under a nearby fence, she heard footsteps approaching again, except this time it was accompanied by smaller, hastier ones. Kari turned to Eddie, looking a little frazzled by the whole ordeal.

"Thanks for helping me. What do you say we leave this weirdo here by the door?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 20 2009, 10:15 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

OOC (click to show)

"No problem, lets head on in, this guy will eventually get found by some real magma grunts." Eddie smiles as he sees the bruise on the man's forehead. Valiant barked cheerfully, realizing that he was the one who took that man down. He then trots over, and grabs the bone again, chewing it playfully. "Keep it as your reward."

Eddie motions for Kari to follow as he walks into the building. "Remember, we are looking for 62-M." He whispers to her, hoping to not be heard. Valiant glances around, and spots many large intimidating pokemon, which made him want to hide behind Eddie, but remembers that he must appear tough here, so he holds back the fear, and continues walking. "You okay boy?" Eddie asks Valiant in a soft voice. Valiant barks, and nods.

"A Pokemart? In here? Well, I guess I need some stuff, do you?" Eddie says to Kari.

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 20 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

Kari followed close behind Eddie, being extra careful not to look too long as to not raise suspicion. The first floor seemed... really normal. A few trainers were around with their pokemon, a Machoke and a Graveler, just some of the ones she could name from her time watching New Mauville being built. There was a businessman on his phone and a mother watching her child play with a trainer's Zigzagoon. The market wasn't technologically advanced, but they had more than one counter to serve a variety of merchandise.

Chuko was brimming with energy, and Kari watched from the corner of her eye as her baby pokemon inspected his surroundings. She crouched down next to him, petting him on the head.
"Chuko, I think it would be better if you went inside your pokeball for this. I don't want you getting in trouble," She said in a low voice. The mouse nodded understandingly, turning into a beam of red light and returning to his pokeball in her hand.

"Well, I guess I need some stuff, do you?" Kari shook her head, having not brought her purse for the mission. It wasn't like she had any money to spend anyway. Besides, she could get Iron tablets for Kokaro cheaper at the pharmacy in the downtown slums.

Kari instead opted to 'casually' listen to the bits of conversations going on throughout the room.

"Garret leaves for his training in three weeks--"

"--sent over the fax last night, it should have--"

"--and you see, when I spray the bottle like this--"

Nothing seemed to be of interest. In the back of the room, a faint chime went off and the elevator door located next to a stairwell opened up. Kari spotted the Magma member right away, straightening her back and quickly looking preoccupied with the premier balls under the glass display case. The guy didn't seem to notice their presence right away, coming up to the businessman who quickly ended his conversation on the phone, snapping the cell shut.

This post has been edited by RWMVG1DC: Nov 20 2009, 10:45 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 20 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

"Yeah, can I get a Smoke bomb?" The cashier heard these words, and handed Eddie a small folded up paper. "Great! tell him I said thanks okay?" Eddie smiles, and walks back over to Kari. "This is our map." He begins to unfold the paper, but stops when he sees a Magma grunt carrying the Aqua from outside.

"Did you see that?" Eddie heard a lady say from a distance "Yeah, I heard that someone took that man down, outside a bit ago." Eddie Smirks at the speed in which news traveled around Noverus, because back in Lavaridge, he didn't hear about something until at least a day or two after it happened. "Seems that I have accidentally became famous." He says, still smirking. Valiant growls as he sees a Magma grunt walking toward Eddie, and Kari. "Oh crap, I might be in trouble..." Eddie whispers to Kari.

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 20 2009, 11:25 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

"Oh crap, I might be in trouble..." Kari's eyes cast sideways to him, biting down on her tongue hard enough to make it start bleeding a little. The wince from the pain was so slight, it was doubtful anyone caught it. The Magma subordinate had spoke a word or two to the businessman, nothing Kari was able to catch wind of because of the lady's dismay across the room.

That was when he began to saunter over to the odd couple, frozen in place next to each other as the man gave them an evil eye. He had a nose piercing on his right nostril and shaggy black hair covering his ears, all hidden nicely inside the hood of his shirt.

For a split moment, Kari considering bailing out on the whole thing. This was just so stressful.
But it wasn't as if she could now anyway. Not after taking Eddie this far.

"Have you maggots heard anything about the break-in?" She used every nerve in her body to answer in a quiet, calm voice.

"A break-in? No we haven't, sir."
-Oh lord, why did you even say anything? What if that was code or something!-

Despite her apprehension, he seemed to accept the answer.
"Well keep a sharp eye out for any suspicious activity. And don't dawdle around here, get back to your posts!" He turned away before he could catch Kari cower, scooting behind Eddie. The businessman waited impatiently for the Magma soldier to rejoin him and entered the elevator, the steel frame sliding shut.
The lit numbers above the door began to ascend. Second, third, fourth, fifth... it stopped at the eleventh floor.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 22 2009, 01:57 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

"Break-in?" Eddie says to Kari as the elevator dings on eleven. "I hope they don't mean us..." Eddie mutters. He shakes off the feeling of fear, and again begins to unfold the map, showing it to Kari. He points to a room that very much resembles a closet, and reads the text above it, which says 62-M.

Then, a cold chill runs down Eddie's back. Someone had just grabbed his shoulder, with a strong grip that would not release. He begins to turn around, but before he gets all of the way around, He hears whoever has a hold on him Yell, in a strong deep voice "Get back to your post maggot!"

Eddie then sputters out a few sounds that were supposed to be words "We uh... were... um... uh... just..." Before he could finish his horrible excuse for a sentence, he feels his feet being lifted off the ground, and realizes that he is being moved towards the elevator. He tries to look over, and sees Kari also being carried off.

He thinks to yell for help, but realizes that no one would really want to mess with the guys carrying them off.

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

RWMVG1DC
post Nov 22 2009, 11:39 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorites~

The following events happened in a matter of moments, and Kari wasn't able to keep up with them chronologically.

Eddie held up a map he had just obtained, detailing the floor layout piece by piece of the building. She didn't understand when he had gotten hold of it, but looked to the room he indicated, '62-M'. Her eyes trailed to the floor number just as the paper jerked away, her partner turning to face the Magma officer she just saw entering the elevator not a moment before! His voice was deeper and angrier, but the nose ring was still there beneath his glaring eyes.

"Get back to your post maggot!"

But how did he end up here again?
Shrinking away, Kari was frightened as it seemed the situation suddenly was out of their control. She took a step back- and became overwhelmed by this cold, horrible feeling. Her fear twisted her stomach into a knot as Kari licked her lips, trying to move away- get to anywhere- but she was much too numb.

Each breath was short as she tried to focus on something else, anything, but her mind was slipping away with her nerve. "Hannnt," was all she heard as she watched a gaseous purple cloud move through her, clawed hands wrapping around her mouth.

There was nothing else but cold, empty, darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding.

Sharp footsteps echoed down a corridor, the white linoleum gleaming off of combat boots. The man with the nose ring gave no eye contact to his subordinates carrying Eddie, instead, flipping open a cell phone as he lead them down the hallway and around the bend.

His voice was smug, tinted with arrogance as the woman on the other line answered.

"Matilda, we have two suspects."

Across the building, Matilda sneered at her phone, perched upon her Cradily like it was a vogue, exotic chair and not an ancient specie. She was instructed to look through the archives to pinpoint what exactly had been taken, but now that he was calling, she had the feeling it was going to be put off.

"Oh," Her voice was dry and uninterested. "Aquas? Shouldn't we leave this for Carson's men in the Keep?"

"I don't know what they're up to, Haunter spotted them. And that's what we're going to find out."

"We're? Grant, are you suggesting I-"

"Of course I am," Grant seemed to hum, imagining the irritated look on Matilda's face. He loved putting her through the ropes. "I've had the first pest sent to the archives and I want you to deal with her there." His phone snapped shut before she could make an objection. Ahead, Grant lead the men into a room where they unceremoniously dumped Eddie on the floor. He kicked out a chair from under the table, sitting down in it backwards to give Eddie a snarl.

"What were you doing in the ally, maggot?"

This post has been edited by RWMVG1DC: Nov 23 2009, 03:30 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Zorloc
post Nov 23 2009, 07:15 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Blazing!

"Why should I tell you!?" Eddie growls back to Grant. Grant forms an evil grin on his face, and begins to laugh as if Eddie said something funny. He then suddenly stops laughing.

"Well little man, if you don't talk, you might never see that little lady again!" Eddie flinches when he hears those words. "Okay... You see, my friend, the girl, had to change, and she didn't want to do it in the bathroom, so she was changing behind the dumpster in that ally."

Grant seems to slightly calm down, and says "Ok, continue with this story of yours." Eddie Grimaces, and continues talking. "While she was changing, this strange man wearing a black shirt with white stripes, and a blue bandanna begins to walk toward her, but before he can make it to her, he tripped, and banged his head on the dumpster, and was knocked out."

Grant nods, and motions for him to continue. "After that, she finished changing, and went inside. We got to the store, then you came, and got us."

--------------------
PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:55 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.