Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New and Improved... Back, maybe?, After five long years (I think)...
MrSmiles
post Dec 26 2017, 01:51 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 164 375

Some of my favorites

I think I'm back maybe?
A lot has changed. By that I mean I have changed and a lot has happened. For one my old laptop died. That was part of my absence. I'm poor and needed to save up, but also I needed to find a job. I finished high school. I'm also an adult now. Adulting is hard sometimes. As an adult looking back at some of my old posts I honestly don't know 100% what I was doing. My whole original introduction post looks like I was on a sugar rush. (In all honesty, I might have been.) Sure I still am a little on the crazy side at times and I still don't really believe sanity and normal, but that is in part of being a wall flower and people watcher. You notice things about other people that others don't. I think I have mellowed out a bit as I got older. I also quit a few things because I began to view them as "bleh". (<== lack of a better word) I quite DA. I still draw and write. I'll never quite that. I just don't feel the need to put it up someplace. Also I can't keep up with regular posts on places like that. If I do post things, it will be on a place where I don't feel pressured to keep posting art on a regular basis. I do have a SC account (SketchClub), but I have been absent due to health problems and some stupid people on there.

Well, anyways, I'm pretty much returning to all my old click sites. By all I mean ALL. I apparently was part of a lot. I still haven't found a few because I have forgotten their names, but I'm officially back here and Magistream and some others I do not care to list.

I'm debating on whether I should change my screen name on here since I'm kind of starting over, and because it was mainly for sense of dumb irony since I do not actually smile that much in real life. (I think I have frown lines. I definitely have wrinkles already.) I'll be slowly changing things on my profile to better reflect me. At least the new, older me. I'll most likely be contemplating a new screen name in the mean time, but you might see me around here so don't hesitate to say "hello."

EDIT: "Quit" not "quite". Bleh. Can't type.

--------------------

Feel free to friend me! teehee.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Dec 26 2017, 03:42 PM
Post #2

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

Hello, MrSmiles, welcome back!

No need for a new persona around me, I don't remember you.

Hope you have fun catching up on GPX+! :]

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

MrSmiles
post Dec 26 2017, 08:11 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 164 375

Some of my favorites

I wouldn't say a new persona, more like an older more mature version? konata.gif
It took me about a day to figure things out again here. Heh... sweat.gif
I still haven't quite figured out some things again yet. Working on it though!

--------------------

Feel free to friend me! teehee.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:14 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.