Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Opposite Genders(Closed!), What would happen if you became a boy/girl?
Fiorre
post Jan 3 2010, 05:10 PM
Post #1

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 550

My SS team

Info:
This is a no-plot RP, where you don't have a goal, you simply go on with it and have fun like heck. In this RP, you wake up one day, and you are not your current gender! You become a different gender, though you feel the same.. at least in the beggining.Well, most of everyone in the RP will be teens, your personality will change from boyish to girlish or vice-versa. Let's see how this turns out. Now... I forgot to mention... you get pokemon instead of animals!!!

Rules (click to show)

P.S this is almost like Pokemon Life except for the gender switch part.. and to make things clear.. I'll give an example. Since I'm a girl, My char HAS to be a boy.. get it? Now let's start

Accepted Characters:
Dilan-DestenysVoice
Solange-Darkrow
Sym-RChicken31
Liam-Wishful Jirachi
Mike-Demonic Goddess
Serena-BlackFire
Crystal-Trace Warel
Brianna(left one)-Pikachulover10
David-MoogleSam

CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance (Images Are Acceptable):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]

This post has been edited by DestenysVoice: Jan 9 2010, 08:36 PM

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Jan 3 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #2

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

My sign-up!

Name: Dilan
Appearance (Images Are Acceptable):
Personality:Dilan is different compared to many other boys his age. He normally puts himself in someones foot before judging anybody. He believes almost everything people tell him, and rarely suspects a lie. Doing random stuff, he can be found somewhat funny. You should NEVER be near him when he's mad, he gets pretty scary. Dilan just loves having friends near him like 24/7, he doesn't stand being alone. He is known as "Friendly" as long as he isn't pissed off. You can find Dilan laughing when he finds something funny. Since he became a boy he started thinking a lot more about girls...
Extra: staraptor.gif

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jan 3 2010, 06:48 PM
Post #3

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Name: Solange
Personality: Solange is a calm, relaxed girl. She almost never panics and always react calmly to almost anything. She can be somewhat shy with others but that's only because she doesn't know them. She's quick to open up to them though. She stutters a bit when she's in an awkward situation or when in front of someone she likes. She sleeps a lot too, easily sleeping 12 hours. That's why she always seems half-asleep. Since people often have trouble saying her name, she tells them to call her "Sola". Despite her calm demeanor, she's interested in fighting, cars and motorcycles. However, ever since she became a girl, she's confused if she should like boys or girls...
Extra: She has a passion for motorcycles. Her family recently bought her a red Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14. She's almost always in the outfit she uses on her motorcycle. Her hair is purple because she decided to dye it for personal reasons.

pidgeotto.gif

I RP as girls all the time so this shouldn't be too hard. awesome.gif

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jan 3 2010, 06:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Jan 3 2010, 06:55 PM
Post #4

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

Yay! First person! Accepted! This should be actually easy for you right?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jan 3 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Yeah...

This is pretty much like a normal RP for me since I RP as girls most of the time. awesome.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Akiiko
post Jan 3 2010, 07:11 PM
Post #6

Uhh.. The cat did it?
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 200

Pokemon Rp Group

Name: Maple
Personality: funny,kind,sarcastic
Extra: she loves being in the wild and loves grass type and her hair was naturaly green plus she loves to wear green.

starly.gif

This post has been edited by silverleaf: Jan 3 2010, 07:18 PM

--------------------
Grass Pokemon belong to me
End of story :\
Also Transformice is <3
OBEY THE DANCING MICE
if i had any

Vist Exorro Cuz he is Awesome grin.gif

I am Apart of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorer`s of worlds and proud to be c:
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Jan 3 2010, 07:16 PM
Post #7

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

wheres the extra thing stated somewhere? And are you a girl or a boy? If you're a girl, you should make a boy charrie if you're a boy, you make a girl charrie.

This post has been edited by DestenysVoice: Jan 3 2010, 07:17 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Akiiko
post Jan 3 2010, 09:31 PM
Post #8

Uhh.. The cat did it?
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 200

Pokemon Rp Group

i know..thats why i made maple XD shes a he

--------------------
Grass Pokemon belong to me
End of story :\
Also Transformice is <3
OBEY THE DANCING MICE
if i had any

Vist Exorro Cuz he is Awesome grin.gif

I am Apart of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorer`s of worlds and proud to be c:
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jan 3 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

That's not what she means.

Your TRANSFORMED character's gender is the opposite of your real one. Like me, I'm a boy and my character's a girl. Get it now? ^^

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jan 3 2010, 09:35 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rchicken31
post Jan 3 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #10

Therapy free for the past 4 months.
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 225

So what now???

Name:Sym
Appearance:
Personality: As a boy Sym was very serious,straight-forward,stubborn a typical loner but now is becoming more and more shy,intimidated but still very out going with people she knows but doesn't have enough courage to be outgoing or truth full to those she doesn't Sym is a bit off and likes some things other girls find a bit off.Sym can usually be found the forest roaming around the forest surrounded by her pokemon that seem to arrogant to be under the care of someone as shy as Sym. Sym is usually seen with her scyther near her as if it were guarding her. Sym scyther closely resembles her old self while her Umbreon and Caterpie are a bit more peaceful and show who she is now becoming. Most Saturday nights Sym spends alone staring into a lake thinking and because of this she has barely any friends.
Extra: Is an orphan (Ya that pretty farfetchd.gif )

Sorry for the bad pun awesome.gif

This post has been edited by Rchicken31: Jan 3 2010, 10:18 PM

--------------------
Thanks to Ginotoki Sakata For this banner!

My party! (click to show)

Angels and Demons (click to show)

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Jan 3 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #11

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

OMG she's damn cute! Oh and arkrow i think i got what he meant.. it is a boy that looks like a girl... if im not wrong of course!

Sym by RChiken is accepted!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jan 3 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

The profile says "Female". XP

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rchicken31
post Jan 3 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

So what now???

Sweet I'm in but one question Desteny
Do we start the Rp on the first day we get transformed or do we get to decide how many days before or after the change and if so did everyone who people transformed change genders on the same day or at different times?

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Jan 3 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #14

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

Which would make the RP more interesting? I was planning on starting already transformed.

then that means I'm wrong... XD

This post has been edited by DestenysVoice: Jan 3 2010, 10:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rchicken31
post Jan 3 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

So what now???

Alright Cool!

This post has been edited by Rchicken31: Jan 4 2010, 02:33 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Jan 4 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #16

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

You wake up, and you're not what you used to be...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jan 4 2010, 02:07 PM
Post #17

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

lol, Hi Dark and Desteny

Name: Liam
it got a little big, lol
(click to show)

This wasn't the first one I wanted but I can't find a working one of original.
[b]Personality:
Liam is the slightly uptight person who doesn’t like to be bothered a lot. He always dresses formal as he is used to going to a private school that required uniforms. Even though he has just graduated from high school he still hits the books whenever possible, meaning that he is normally always caring a leather back. He isn’t faltered by the idea of love but doesn’t go looking for it as well. So normally he is independent but he tries to look cool while doing it.
Extra: He is in an academy now. dodrio.gif

(wow, normally I can make up stuff really easily and I rp guys as well but for some reason this one was a little difficult, lol)

Just a sec. The pic isn't working.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jan 4 2010, 02:26 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 4 2010, 02:10 PM
Post #18

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

Name: Mike *Shot*
Appearance:
Personality: He is nice and caring and he plays guitar. He enjoys playing videogames with his younger sister even though he almost always loses and he is scared of his older sister.
Extra: He doesn't have any parents and he lives with his two sisters. altaria.gif

This post has been edited by Demonic Goddess: Jan 4 2010, 02:15 PM

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jan 4 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #19

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

I almost used that pic goddess, lol. *hugs*
I have a different red haired guy though.
Wonder if everyone we know is going to join, lol.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jan 4 2010, 02:22 PM
Post #20

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

I named my charrie after my brother. XD

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:19 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.