Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Novelty Exploration Speculation, Which novelties are you hyped to see get an exploration?
Myou
post Jul 3 2019, 01:41 PM
Post #1

You can't scare me... I'm a Preschool Teacher~!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 36 182

~My Team~

A thought came to me as I was searching the shelter for parentless novelties to complete breeding pairs. With so many novelties floating around the site and more being created every month, there's a plethora of options when it comes to new novelty explorations. We've had some events that allowed users to have a chance at obtaining certain novelties, but there's still plenty that (at least, imo) could use some love~

For the sake of ease and sanity, here's a list of likely candidates that are currently available in no particular order (spoilered because it's a long list). I'll attempt to keep this list updated.

Spoiler (click to showhide)

This list does include:
- Pokemon with no exploration, of course.
- Pokemon that currently have no method to obtain a parentless novelty.
- Pokemon that can be obtained by Egg Vouchers or Voucher Items (ie: Sh. Race Prize Voucher, Old Rod/Easter Egg/Halloween Candy/etc). The Treasures of Orange Island and Solid Dreams explorations mean all novelties obtained by SWSH prizes are on the table~

This list does not include:
- Novelties that are obtained by using an item on an existing egg/Pokemon (ie: Corruption Orb/Chocolate Bar/Caps/Saltwater Bucket/Dreidel/etc.) since those would likely become item explorations.
- Pokemon obtained through Random Events (Missingno/Korechu/etc).
- Fossils since they're pretty easily obtained in the prize shop without much hassle.

It's far from an exhaustive list and the staff are the ones that choose what gets an exploration in the end. I just figured this would be a fun thing to discuss. So I'm curious, which ones are you anticipating/secretly hoping get their own novelty exploration? Speculations, theories, ideas for possible tasks, any discussions are welcome~

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 03:16 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.