Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
iOS 7 doesn't like GPX Mobile
Cormag
post Sep 21 2013, 07:32 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 182 621

Active Squad

So the other day I updated my iPad Mini to iOS 7. After trying to use the GPX "app" (the site added to the home screen), I realized that certain functions aren't working. Specifically, functions that require a pop-up dialogue. So for example, when hatching eggs, when the pop-up menu asking me to confirm hatching them is supposed to come up, it does not and nothing happens. Likewise with taking a pokemon out of the underground. I select a box to put it in, nothing comes up, and nothing happens to the pokemon.

It should be noted that it does work in the Safari browser. I have deleted the "app" and re-added it, but it still doesn't work.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Sep 21 2013, 08:17 PM
Post #2

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

I think I remember reading that that's a bug that snuck through into the final release - I imagine it'll get fixed up in 7.0.1 or something, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Cormag
post Sep 21 2013, 08:56 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 621

Active Squad

Ahh, it's a bug in iOS 7 instead? My bad! I thought maybe they changed the way notifications work or something.

Sorry to bother you!
+Quote Post

Darkfeather
post Oct 5 2013, 02:36 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 537

My Favorites

I just upgraded my phone to iOS 7.0.2 and I'm having a lot of problems as well. The same as what the person above described.

If I try to use GPX Mobile on my browser instead I have fewer problems except that when I try to move a Pokemon from the Underground to the PC it locks up Safari. I don't know if its GPX Mobile or the OS but it sure is a pain.

--------------------

My Shinies!

Click for my deviantART gallery.
+Quote Post

Champion Garrett
post Oct 8 2013, 11:53 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 147 808

Active Squad

Both my phone and my iPad have the latest iOS, and I'm having the same problems. Can't hatch on the mobile site, or move Pokemon in my party, or in the Underground. I also can't grab eggs from the mobile shelter. All of these things I have to switch over to the full site for.
+Quote Post

CipherQueen
post Nov 3 2013, 10:29 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 20 036

Babes

I know this topic is a little old (I swear I'm not trying to frankenstein it!), but I just got an iPad Mini and updated it to iOS 7 (I didn't even know what I was doing, this is my first smart anything besides a computer haha), and I realized that it's doing the same kind of things that people are stating, still. I'm trying to just move my pokemon from my pokewalker to my party, and it just stays there in a frozen limbo state with the pop up window on top. I have to go to settings and clear my memory to get it to unfreeze and go back to GPX. It seems like berry feeder is okay at least, but I've been kinda afraid to do much else.

--------------------

Loves!

+Quote Post

Miss Theresa Gra...
post Nov 21 2013, 01:29 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 857

My Ultimate Team

I recently decided to open back up the mobile site, as I was starting to miss it. I was extremely disappointed to find out that it wasn't working! I have fully updated iOS 7, which I believe is on 7.0.4 now, on a 5C. Mobile was my primary way of playing on this site. In fact, it took me downloading the Google Chrome app just to pull up this page!! I think I'm going to see if this browser works better for mGPX. But I haven't had such issues with other sites... So I'm tempted to say it may not only be the phone... I know new operating systems can screw with things though.
+Quote Post

Nemu
post Nov 24 2013, 06:58 PM
Post #8

Craziest cat lady of all time.
Group Icon

Member No.: 162 933

I wish

I've been having these issues since even before updating. It doesn't work for me at all, period. The menu overlaps on top of everything so I can't read or choose well. And I can't get Pokemon from the shelter on normal site.

--------------------
Stuffs. cat.gif (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Nov 24 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #9

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Just gonna chime in and say that this is happening to me, as well. I've been using the mobile site on my iPod Touch (latest gen, 7.0.4) as well as my iPad Mini (also with 7.0.4), and have had issues. I've been using the latest version of Chrome. Most of the time it works fine, but sometimes I can't move Pokemon to the PC or whatever; the dropdown menu doesn't respond and the layout becomes really messed up and misaligned. It takes several tries for it to work. What doesn't work at all is when I move something from the Underground; the browser locks up completely. :/

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:39 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.