Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
3legend/novelty egg limit
koolchick
post Aug 25 2013, 09:11 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22 839

Active Squad

I know if you have 3 legendary/novelty eggs in your party you are blocked from seeing any more in lab and shelter. Do legendary eggs in mobile walker count towards this limit. I've read they don't but yesterday I summoned 4 legendary a 1 ho oh and 3 kyogre I got 3 the one kyogre I missed was when I had 3 legendary eggs so I put one in mobile walker but still didn't find my summon. I have just tried again at a summon and had 2 legendary eggs in party and 1 in mobile walker. Missed it again with around 300 eggs in lab which was same number as yesterday. Also after missing my summon I looked in shelter and safari as I normally see some novelty but didn't see any. I know it is possible that there wasn't any novelties in shelter and it is possible it was just bad luck to miss 2 summons but I want to know if it is possible to see legendary eggs that u summon if you have 3 legendary eggs as long as there is at least one in mobile walker.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 05:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.