Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hope's Peak Academy (OOC/SU), [OPEN] a high school life of hope and despair
Arceus Awakened
post Jun 16 2013, 08:01 AM
Post #21

Suicune is the most beautiful of all ♥
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 219

My favourites~

QUOTE(Gorgon @ Jun 16 2013, 01:51 PM) *
Dorito, it is your duty as a citizen of [insert your country's name here] to make a Super High Schoo Level Brony. You must.
I saw on the form they should be Japanese, at least in name... Is that absolutely necessary? I'm not very familiar with Japanese names.

Nor am I, I just throw random, relevant words into Google Translate. XD
http://translate.google.com/#en|ja|
Make sure it has the setting 'read phonetically' on, and just leech off that XD

--------------------

~ freelance spriter | shiny collector | aspiring trinketeer ~

Project Arceus (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Jun 16 2013, 08:46 AM
Post #22

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Second character is done happy.gif.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 16 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #23

Even if I can't see the future, I'll keep walking.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 26 202

GHOSTIES

Kiyoshi and Ren are both accepted. I'll add them to the OP shortly.

QUOTE(Gorgon @ Jun 16 2013, 01:51 PM) *
I saw on the form they should be Japanese, at least in name... Is that absolutely necessary? I'm not very familiar with Japanese names.

It's not absolutely necessary - they can have a different name if they're a foreigner or using a pseudonym, but of course that would have to be detailed in their Background. If anyone needs help with names, this is a great resource.

...And a SHSL Brony, huh.
lord give me strength

--------------------
+Quote Post

Yzal
post Jun 16 2013, 01:33 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 769

THE DARK GODS

Ah, if it isn't too much trouble, reserve Super High School Level Chemist for me? I have a complete character idea in mind for it, but I'm having a little trouble getting it all organized. It's been a while since I've tried to RP, after all.

Also, as for the SHSL Brony idea... we're in a Japanese setting, remember, so it might not work so well to create a character based off of a primarily American subculture. The original game is also rather... critical of subcultures like that...

The idea of a SHSL Optimist is a little troublesome, too, since

endgame spoilers? kind of? (click to show)

Anyway, if anyone's having trouble thinking of Japanese names, Tangorin has a very nice searchable database of them. That's where I usually go.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Arceus Awakened
post Jun 16 2013, 04:57 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

My favourites~

Aww, but I'm working on his backstory. ): Admittedly it's not as detailed as Chikyu's, but still...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Yzal
post Jun 16 2013, 05:16 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 769

THE DARK GODS

Ah, it's alright. That just struck me as a potential problem spot; ultimately it's up to Touko whether or not it's acceptable.

Still working (albeit slowly) on a profile over here. I'll post it up once I get at least a sizable chunk done.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 16 2013, 06:49 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

GHOSTIES

I'll go ahead and reserve you that character, Yzal. As for the SHSL Optimist thing - I felt the same way at first, but then I realized that the RP could indeed play out much differently than the game. Especially since I haven't really decided what to do about the ending, haha. So I'm okay with that title.
As for a SHSL Brony, I'm not sure how that's going to work for a lot of reasons, but I'll see what DN does with him if he decides to make him, I suppose.
(Also wow yes that's a great reference, thank you!!)

This post has been edited by Touko Fukawa: Jun 16 2013, 06:50 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Arceus Awakened
post Jun 17 2013, 06:02 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

My favourites~

I finished him - secondary characteristic is a passion for learning (as he learnt stuff reaaaaaally quickly), so that could be more of a reason than optimism. Just he believes it was both.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dorito Ninja
post Jun 17 2013, 10:49 PM
Post #29

Don't touch my Doritos!!!
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 90 053

My Team of Awesumness

Here's my Second Guy

Name: Shiro Kobayashi

Super High School Level: Card Shark

Appearance: Shiro is somewhat short for his age, standing at only 5' 10'', and only weighs 155 lbs. He has a small wiry build, and his face is thin with a pointed chin and pale skin. However his sapphire blue eyes show a large amount of confidence and power behind the seemingly frail exterior. He has mid length silver hair which falls messily over his face, and is clean-shaven.

Shiro wears a black high-collar jacket over a White T-shirt with a Joker card design on the front, along with black jeans and red converse. He also wears a pair of red and white wristbands on each arm.

Personality: Shiro is a brash and somewhat cocky individual, who always likes to think one step ahead of the game. He has an exceptional poker face, and through years of training has managed to place all of his emotions below a cool surface, making him an exceptional liar. He's also become very good at reading people through his experience playing poker, meaning he can also tell when people are bluffing with ease.

However, Shiro likes to spend most of his time alone. He isn't arrogant like many think him to be, he just knows how to play the game, and is wary of making allies in case of eventual betrayal. He can be a friendly and supportive individual when he wants to be, but his professional person can often get in the way of making any real connections. He also has a tendency to over think things, making him very paranoid about what may happen next in the competition.

Background: Shiro grew up as the youngest of four brothers in a largely successful family. His brothers each excelled at their school in different ways. The eldest brotherwas great athlete who excelled in sports. The second brother was gifted in science and mathematics. and the third brother was a patron of the arts who was an exceptional singer and actor. Born into this family put a large amount of pressure onto Shiro's shoulders. However he was contetn to be average in school. However this drew on huge derision from his father and brothers, who considered themselves better than Shiro.

Shiro's father and brothers would often have friendly poker tournaments for money. Shiro's mother would'nt allow him because he was too young at the time. However late into the night, Shiro would sneak out of his room and simply watch his family play. By doing this, he learned how to read their tells, analyse their playstyles, anticipate their moves. He did this until he was 16, when his mother finally let him play. His father said that they would go easy on him at the time. He was soon regretting those words as Shiro busted him and all his brothers in less than an hour and went to bed with a hefty sum of money.

After that, Shiro went to many poker tournaments whenever he could, including a trip to a tournament in Las Vegas after he graduated. However, his family would still look down on him as having an inferior skill that would get him nowhere in life. It was then that Shiro got the Invitation to Hope's Peak. He wasted no time in accepting, and enjoyed the looks on his brother's faces as he told them that he ad been accepted into a place that they had all hoped to be invited to when they were younger.

Other: Shiro always carries a dog-eared deck of cards on his person, and can often be found shuffling them and messing around with them. Shiro is well versed in all types of cardgame, including Black Jack, Rummy, Hearts and the many forms of Poker.

Decided not to go with Brony, I've had this character in my mind for a while now.

This post has been edited by Dorito Ninja: Jun 17 2013, 10:52 PM

--------------------
DON'T TOUCH MY DORITOS (click to show)

Current Active RPs:
Hope's Peak Academy (Not started yet, needs 3 more characters.)
Moths to a Flame...(Active)

You see a robber in your house ready to steal all your stuff.
60% would silently call the police for help.
25% would let them go.
15% would grab the nearest weapon and beat the living day lights out of the robber.
Copy this into your sig if you are in that 15%

Quizzes and Things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 18 2013, 04:29 AM
Post #30

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

I love all the charries we're getting. Can't wait for this to start.

In regards to my character, her appearance and personality are complete if I don't go back so just history left which will most likely either get done today or tomorrow.

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Gorgon
post Jun 18 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #31

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 638

Dropping the Band

Well, here's our super high school level baker. Good luck is soon to follow.

Don't worry... Mama will fix this. (click to show)

--------------------

Clickables (click to show)

About/Random derp (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 18 2013, 11:38 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

GHOSTIES

Tanoshi, Shiro, and Megumi are all accepted ~
Like Wishie said, I'm really loving all these characters.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Arceus Awakened
post Jun 18 2013, 11:39 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

My favourites~

Please take Chikyu and Tanoshi of the list for now, my laptop is down - will request a reads if spaces left onc fixed. Sorry

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 18 2013, 11:45 AM
Post #34

Group Icon

GHOSTIES

Aw, I'm sorry about that, Arceus. Hope your laptop gets fixed soon.
edit: I keep forgetting to say this, but I'm also going to remove the rule about providing an RP sample before reserving. I should be able to tell whether they'd be good at RPing from their SU.

This post has been edited by Touko Fukawa: Jun 18 2013, 11:48 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 19 2013, 10:28 AM
Post #35

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Name: Ruri Ushiko
Super High School Level: Musician

Appearance: Standing at 5'7" with a frame that is thin and elongated in nature, almost lanky, Ruri is both youthful and attractive. Her childlike appearance adds a sense of innocence to her darker colored attire, which in turn causes her pale skin and blonde hair to appear to be brighter than they actually are in reality. Although she may look more like a child than the age which she is, this is not to say that she is childish but rather cute or at least this would be the most appropriate description for her attire and appearance being that her innocent nature and shy demeanor portray such a thing.

Her hair, which is bright blonde in color, is often slightly unkept as if she had been sleeping only a few moments before and had neglected to properly brush her hair upon waking up. It is rather long in length, reaching to the base of her back, however; she has never cut it in her life and so has a reasoning for such a length. Truthfully she is rather protective of it and will not allow anyone to ever cut it. In terms of nature, it is light in weight being that it is easily moved about by the wind. Much like the overall condition of her hair, the ends are uneven and form in pointed clumps rather than one singular mass. This uneven and honesty unkept look is to her liking and so she does not bother to trim the ends. Her bangs, which divide into three sections, separate and frame her face. The side bangs are longer in length and fan to the sides of her head, reaching to midway down her chest. The remainder of the bangs that do not sweep to either side of her face, collect in one singular clump between her eyes, sweeping towards the right side of her face.

Amber in color, her eyes contrast the dark hues of her attire while matching the warmer tones established through her hair color. They are primarily soft in tone with darker flecks around the pupil, however; they often can be found wondering about her surroundings than focused on one secular location. This is due to her shyness and desire to observe those around her that causes her attention to be diverted easily. This often portrays concern through her eyes, however; when focused upon a singular subject portrays interest if not confusion. Caring at heart, they are warm and only ever portray kindness, but it is her fears which override this, portraying a distant and sometimes fearful gaze.

In terms of attire, the only colors present are those of a darker nature, deep red, black, and grey. They are of the more formal nature, highly resembling a showman's attire, which wouldn't be far off due to her talent of being a violinist. To others this may seem as overkill to always dress so formal, however; to her it is simply playing the role which she was given and to be honest she is more comfortable dressed in such an attire versus say a more brightly colored dress, which she would never be caught wearing at the time being in her life.

Her upper attire consists of two layers, a medium grey undershirt and black vest. The undershirt has a large collar that fans out about her neck, reaching to her chin and left open. The shoulders are angular while the sleeves are loose in comparison to the vest. The cuffs of the sleeves are roughly three inches in length and are fashioned with two golden buttons. These cuffs extend over the base of her palm and are loose fitted enough to still provide easy maneuverability. The front of the shirt is held with a series of black buttons while the bottom of the shirt cuts much like that of her vest, in triangular portions rather than one straight cut. Wrapped around each arm of the shirt are three belts with one below the elbow and two above. Each belt is black with silver buckles and causes the sleeves to bunch up beneath and above them.

The vest is dark grey or black in color and is sleeveless. The collar in contrast to that of the shirt lays flat against the sides of the vest ad is open on top due to the undershirt beneath covering her chest. Forming two triangles on each side, the collar is trimmed with a thin strip of grey that is similar in color to that of the shirt. This V cut extends to a few inches above her stomach, exposing a great deal of the undershirt. The cut of the vest is sharp, cutting closely to her neck and fitting tightly around her torso. The bottom however, is slightly more loose as to provide maneuverability and so bunches around the hips. The front is buttoned with four larger golden buttons which serve to connect one side of the vest to the other. Reaching from inside the vest's V is a chain which connects to top button on the right side and then loops to the top button of the left side. Attached to the other end o this chain is a silver pocket watch which rests within an inside pocket on the right side of her vest.

Her lower attire is less detailed in nature an consists primarily of a pair of shorts and stockings in addition to her shoes. These shorts are shorter in nature, cutting a third of the way down her thighs, and are a mixture of the dark grey and light grey of her upper attire. These shorts are loose enough for maneuverability but also are form fitting enough to show her figure, although her back portion is covered by the longer length of her undershirt. The shorts primary color is that of the dark grey with thin vertical strips of the lighter grey every one inch apart. On the outer edges of the shorts are two golden buttons on each side which are both for decoration and clipping the sides of the shorts which when unbuttoned create small upside down V shapes.

The stockings are dark grey in color, although brighter than that of her shorts. They are naturally form fitting in nature and cover from her toes to two thirds up her thigh, leaving a small portion, roughly one third of her thigh, exposed. Over these she wears a pair of small heeled grey and black shoes. They are small in nature and comfortable in wear. The bottom and heel, which is roughly an inch and a half in height, are black along with the toe portion of the top of the shoe. Wrapped around the shoe from the top of the shoes curve and top of the heel, is a black belt with silver buckles much like that of those wrapped around her arms. The tops of the shoes are cut with small V's on the side and are short, going only a few inches above her ankles.

In addition to this attire are a few small accessories consisting primarily of a hair pin, two hair beads, and a loose fitted ribbon. The hair pin is black in color and shaped much like that of a cross. It adorns the left side of her head, fastened to no particular section of hair and simply is there for decoration rather than function. The two hair beads are deep red in color and are attached to the portions of bangs which lay in front of her ears. They are attached near to the bottom, roughly collar bone height, and are round in shape, causing the hair to bunch above it and to tapper into a thin strip beneath it. The ribbon is also deep red in color and ties around her neck, on the outside of the undershirts collar. It ties low on her chest in the form of a bow with the two tails extending to below her chest.

Personality: Ruri is both a kind and shy girl. Her exterior is youthful and childlike but also silent. Choosing to listen rather than to speak, getting her to participate in a conversation can be somewhat difficult. This is partially to do with the fact that she doesn't know what to say but also the fact that she feels that if she were to say something, she might instead come across as unintelligent or not someone worth being around. Regardless of what holds her back, she will at times jump into a conversation at her own will but she more than likely will have be forced to do so. This is not to say that she is rude and won't reply to someone when spoken to. No, if addressed she will respond the best that she can, however; she'd much rather prefer not being addressed at all.

This means that socially speaking, she is lacking. Preferring to keep to herself, she will sit in the back of gatherings, not liking the feeling of being surrounded by those she does not know. Therefore, she is rarely noticed or spoken to, which she has grown to like. Her downfall, she does not wish to be completely alone. She does like someone to be there whom she can speak to but she finds it hard, especially to start from scratch. Filled with that fear that she won't be liked, she feels compelled to not even try but this she knows to be a bad thing and so by accepting her invitation, she hopes to improve her social skills and perhaps make a friend she would keep after leaving.

Wrestling with this desire to both be wanted and unnoticed, she often walks among the crowd on her own. She watches those around her, wanting to be a part but too afraid to actually join. Due to this, she often scans the area around her along with the people within it. They are both interesting and concerning at the same time, both possible friends and annoyances. Truth be told, despite her less involved nature and fears she truly is a nice person. She can smile and laugh and have fun. It isn't that she can't but that she isn't comfortable around those around her. With time she will improve and she has done so over the last few years. It was hard but all things in life are.

When one gets to know Ruri she is a loyal friend. She will do whatever is needed to maintain the friendship and will often go out of her way to make her friends happy, regardless of the cost to her. This is both good and bad. It does mean she is a possible target of abuse or being used in other words but she does not like to think of such things. Preferring to believe that her friends, those she cares about, care for her genuinely and equally to her, she will fight to keep them as best as she can. To lose them is a fear and a great pain all in one. Therefore, she does not deal with loss well. She will become emotional, however; she will try to hide it as most humans would. More often than not she fails and it is during such times that she doesn't care who is there, anyone is important.

Regardless of what she feels, one of the most important things to her is her violin, which when played allows her to be whatever she wants. She wishes to one day play on streets around the world and it wouldn't matter who listened. She would be happy as long as she added some joy to them through her talent. While she is a little shy about starting to play in front of a crowd, once she begins she will not stop till she has finished, regardless of the events around her. The violin would have to be taken from her or some danger to herself or the immediate surroundings to cause her to stop. This being said, it is her most prized possession and if harm ever came to it, she wouldn't care who it was, she would become instantly enraged towards them. She'd catch herself if it was a friend or someone who really didn't deserve such treatment, as a child, but it would take her a moment longer to return to silence if it were a stranger around her age. Regardless of her reaction, it would be a big blow to her and so she'd be hurt deeply.

Fearful of many things, her life is often hindered by such fears although she manages well with such fears to an extent and has slowly been trying to convince herself that such fears are not needed or worth her time. In this manner, she has gotten over a great deal of her smaller, random little fears, however; one fear above any other grips her and that is the fear of fire. She finds it intriguing but also frightening and this would be due events that took place in her childhood years. Thankfully, this event was the only 'traumatic' or truly bad memory she has of her childhood, the rest being for the most part pleasant and normal in simple regards. Therefore, she is conflicted about this fear as well, both interested from a distance but fearful when physically close.

Despite her age, she does act somewhat childish. When comfortable in the current location and with the people around her her attention flits from different subjects, studying each briefly and focusing on those which intrigue her the most. She is a very lively person when it comes to those that she knows, being happy, cheery, and smiling from dawn to dusk, despite any inconveniences. Very much interested in the talents of others, she will cling to those that catch her interest, amazed at their skills. She may question a lot or even follow as if a small animal but she means no harm. She is simply innocently seeking answers to those questions which interest her. In fact, her attention should be seen more as a compliment than a bother being that it only means that either she finds the subject interesting or she cares a great deal about them. Regardless of her reasoning, when comfortable she is open and carefree. She is a young soul living life to the best of her abilities.

Overall, she is a girl who sticks to herself but also wishes to be involved with the social aspect of life. Wishing to be wanted by others, she craves their friendship, but she finds that she lets her mind control her actions. In all truth she is kind, honest, and loyal. She is a friend worth having if one takes the time to realize who she is. And while she may let her fears restrain her, she is only human and still wishes to be treated as one. With time, she will open up to those around her and drop the shy persona that she has taken up. At times it returns but that's only because one cannot completely erase a part of oneself, only suppress and manage it. Finding interest in others, she is an observer who pays attention to the details around her, although not well enough to remember them all for long after observing them. She does however have a natural interest in sounds due to her talent being that of playing the violin. Each note must be played properly and at the correct time after all, therefore, such smaller details present in every event of everyday life are details which she notices easily.

Background: Ruri was born the only child of a young and average in wealth family. Her mother was twenty-one, her father twenty-three. She hadn't been planned but when she came, she was loved none the less. Therefore, when she was born her father instead stopped working days while her mother worked them instead. Both had had jobs but her father had a more flexible time schedule and so he was the one who mainly raised their daughter. Regardless of who was there, she was loved and cared for in the best way possible.

Their home was a small thing tucked away from the main road and surrounded by various forms of plant life. It was in all honesty, pleasant and secluded from the bustling nature of everyday life. It was the natural and ideal location to raise a young daughter and so when the new parents came across the property for sale, they quickly placed an offer and within two weeks had moved in. It was traditional but also modern and provided not only ample space for Ruri to grow but a wide variety of interests for her.

Her very first steps had been taken in the garden, her first memory the koi swimming in the lily pond. It was a warm place and had a friendly atmosphere. She spent most of her younger years toddling after her father. He spent the morning and afternoon with Ruri while her mother was at work, switching out after dinner. The pair became close and so when it was time for her to begin classes, the separation was not easy. She wouldn't see him as much anymore since she would be gone most of the day. It was a slow transition, as it is for many children, but in time she came to be accustomed with the routine, even enjoying it.

She made a few friends within those first years, all of which were female, but she had discovered something far greater than friendships, music. It was on her seventh birthday that her parents bought her a violin and from that day forward she would practice till her fingers were blistered and the notes properly played. She was a stubborn child but she had potential. Her mother saw talent in her from the moment she first picked it up but that might have simply been a mother's happiness or love. Regardless, she was right and it wouldn't be long before she'd be noticed for said talent.

By nine her instruction was privately done, staying after school each day so that she could take lessons from the music instructor. It was tough of course but she loved every note that came out of the instrument and so she practiced, awed by the pieces her instructor could produce. Many nights she didn't sleep, wanting to be perfect. Her parents put a stop to it however, when it started to effect her academic scores being she often fell asleep in class the next day but she still played whenever she could. Many times there were tears out of both frustration and sadness. Frustration that she couldn't play the piece and sadness when a string would break. To the average child they might have been trivial matters but to a musician, even one as young as this, it was important.

At the age of ten her instructor got her a small part, an introductory to a pianist, to perform a piece she'd been working on for months. Ruri was naturally overjoyed, as were her parents, but she was also frightened. What if she messed up? On the day of the performance she was so nervous she played the wrong opening and only upon realizing she had done so , panicked. Remembering something her instructor had taught her, she finished the piece although it was still the wrong one. Her performance was met with smiles and applauds but on some level she felt as if she had failed. It was not until her instructor consulted her that she realized she had not but rather could have only succeeded.

Taking her instructor's advice, she began to practice in town, first in more secluded areas and then in the more populated. Her instructor thought it might help her to manage her 'stage fright' by performing in front of small crowds. It took some strong moral resolve and determination but she managed and by twelve she nearly all but gotten over such fright. The downside to such rigorous work, little social life. On some level this was bad for her being it would lead to her moderate shyness but it also allowed her to become the skilled musician that she is now.

The next few years she performed many times and even received some awards for them. She pulled back on practicing so much when it came to her entrance exams. It was after being accepted into a small, all girls school, that she focused more greatly on social interactions. It was hard being she'd often practice instead of spending time with friends but as the years passed, things became better. She'd become well known by some for her talent on a small scale and had been able to make some friends at her school. Learning to balance social life and her practicing, she was happy.

It was when a strange invitation found its way to her that she took a moment to rethink her current situation. She hadn't applied to this mysterious school nor had she even heard of it before so when she received the invitation her natural reaction was surprise. After all, she knew that she was a little well known but not for such a school as this. She was interested but also hesitant. If she decided to attend she would have leave behind the friends she had made but if she attended she would have a better chance of making it somewhere with her music, or at least that's what she heard about the school after some research. In the end, she decided to accept the invitation.

Other: Ruri did bring her violin in a black case to the school. In addition, the event which took place which caused her to become fearful of fire in close proximity, took place at the age of fourteen and was a completely accidental event. Quite frankly she doesn't remember how she managed to fall into the fire or how the fire even got started. The only reminder of the event is a burn scar on her left lower leg. It's healed for the most part but is still visible. However, due to her wearing stockings one would not easily be able to deduce such a marking without her telling them or the removal of her stockings, which she would most likely not do willingly. There is little effect other than the remaining scar except for a very moderate limp which would only be noticed by an observing eye as it is the only other effect of the the event being that she is not in any form of pain.

Edit: I do hope that using a reference for her appearance that I didn't personally make is alright. I did make sure to provide the actual page on DA that the picture is posted so you have the account/creator as well. I also noticed to that I completely forgot to explain the event which happened to make her fearful of fire. -_-.gif So I'll just put a little note in the Other section and have it be more of a detail she shares than one given sort of thing.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 19 2013, 10:39 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Arceus Awakened
post Jun 19 2013, 12:21 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

My favourites~

QUOTE(Touko Fukawa @ Jun 18 2013, 05:45 PM) *
Aw, I'm sorry about that, Arceus. Hope your laptop gets fixed soon.
edit: I keep forgetting to say this, but I'm also going to remove the rule about providing an RP sample before reserving. I should be able to tell whether they'd be good at RPing from their SU.

Scratch that, Kyurem returned! Too late for the scavenger hunt, but just in time to console me over an upsetting loss. (lost 200k worth of fish/bugs in AC!)
So I can has re-add?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 19 2013, 02:18 PM
Post #37

Group Icon

GHOSTIES

Wishieee. I am in awe of your SU, as usual. I kind of just want to hug Ruri. She's accepted~

Glad to have you back, Arceus! I'll get your characters added back to the OP shortly.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 19 2013, 03:55 PM
Post #38

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Aw, lol. I'm pleased you want to give her a hug. Thank you too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gorgon
post Jun 19 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #39

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 638

Dropping the Band

And our male tribute for the 74th annual Hunger Games is... (click to show)

The Hunger Games jokes had to be made. PHIL VOLUNTEERS AS TRIBUTE
Sorry it took so long noes.gif

--------------------

Clickables (click to show)

About/Random derp (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eryth
post Jun 20 2013, 10:53 AM
Post #40

Group Icon

GHOSTIES

Haha, Phil seems like an amusing character. He's accepted. c:

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.