Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
September Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Cryptic Lyric
post Sep 1 2016, 05:20 AM
Post #21

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

September already? Holy crap. Where is this year going?!
The event-mon seem rather interesting, so I don't know which one I want to go for yet!

Hopefully everyone who is back in school/heading back is having a decent go of it. I know I am more stressed than ever, but I think it's going to be a decent semester nonetheless!

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Demonic Platypus
post Sep 1 2016, 06:33 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 827

Active Squad

Ayyy, it's my birthday month! I'll go for Yveltal just so I don't have to use a coupon for it.
And hopefully Hawlucha will finally win the votes this time, after placing in the top ten the last five times...
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Sep 1 2016, 06:57 AM
Post #23

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

Probably will go for Lunar Larvitar, just because I might get a shiny, and that'd be kinda nice. I'm also interested to see that the voting for the SWSH is already up, everybody vote Solrock - Larvesta - Snorunt, please. happy.gif

I'm going back to college next Monday. Yesterday I found a place to live while I'm there, it's not too far away and not too expensive <3 Summer's been really long, I'm looking forward to it!

This post has been edited by Cycloneblaze: Sep 1 2016, 06:58 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Sep 1 2016, 06:57 AM
Post #24

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

I went ahead and voted for Hawlucha, along with Budew and Murkrow. Here's hoping we finally get a SWSH for Hawlucha.

Also, I gotta remember to keep my party full tomorrow when the Latias eggs are distributed. Better to miss out on one day of completing tasks for a special exploration than to get a Pokemon you already have over the ones you don't.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Quincia
post Sep 1 2016, 07:06 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 486

My Favs

It's September already :0

I really like to progress in my exploration, but finding exploration items take awhile it seems...
Oh and the site wide shiny hunt. I never entered it before. Maybe I will this time.

--------------------
Hello, I hope you have a nice day <3

I'm also on Chicken Smoothie and Eldemore
nod.gif (although I don't really visit that much anymore) blush.gif
+Quote Post

Gym Leader Clay
post Sep 1 2016, 07:14 AM
Post #26

doot doot
Group Icon

Member No.: 21 031

R/S/E favorites

It turns out that the last few days of a month go by fast fast fast when you're binge watching game grumps and (attempting) to play dragon age inquisition. I also got a new phone and the calendar app is less accessible on this one sooooo whoops.

Registeel is the only legendary I lack from this month's explorations, but I can't remember if that exploration is the one that I have zero patience for. Maybe I'll just pass this right on by since my start is slow. Mystery.

--------------------

|Gpx+ Party|Twitter|Deviantart|Tumblr|
groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kaleisum
post Sep 1 2016, 07:15 AM
Post #27

Friendly reminder that we're all gonna die someday
Group Icon

Member No.: 220 418

Kings and Queens

My second Arceus is close to hatching. <3
I voted for Shroomish, Pancham and Binacle (let me tell you, as I was on a fence about Kalos pkmn, now I'm in love).

Made me laugh xD (Alola Dragonair)

This post has been edited by Kaleisum: Sep 1 2016, 07:17 AM

--------------------
I like art, and by art I mean music, poetry, sex, paintings, the human body, literature... All of this is art to me.

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 1 2016, 08:27 AM
Post #28

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

The distribution legendaries for this month are really good choices!

I'll definitely try for the Lati tomorrow, and the one on the 6th seems kinda interesting, too. Lunar Larvitar perhaps??? cat.gif
Maybe I'll go for Xerneas or Yveltal instead if I don't get the Lati... who knows

For the swsh I voted my usual trio, hope they'll climb a little higher this time.
Yesterday I missed out on the scavenger task but I did manage to complete my exploration right before reset and start the Jirachi one.
So I'm on that now.

What's everyone's plans for September?
Ahhh can't believe it's fall already >__< Next month my Nendoroid should depart from GSC HQ

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Sep 1 2016, 09:53 AM
Post #29

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I was actually surprised that I won the raffle to pick a Pokemon for the distribution. I only had one entry for the whole month, I was too busy to post half the time. I woke up and saw I had a forum message, I said no way and sure enough, I won. I went with Yveltal and I see someone had a similar idea and went with Xerneas tongue.gif.

Well I found a 134IV Shuckle for the Poke Hunt this week. I haven't been able to find any Larvesta in the Shelter since it started. I'm still hatching eggs in hopes of finding a better one, but we'll see what happens.

Sun/Moon
Spoiler (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by Asbel Lhant: Sep 1 2016, 09:53 AM

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Pawi
post Sep 1 2016, 10:07 AM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 469

My Favourites

QUOTE(Munchlax @ Sep 1 2016, 07:27 AM) *
I also got a rude reminder from a friend that NaNoWriMo is now two months away. Anyone participating?

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to participate or not. I've been writing for every year since 2012 so I was thinking if I should take a break this year and just hang around in finnish forum section and cheer others on. But then again my 2013 story is waiting for re-writing round, so maybe I should re-write that... We'll see.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Sep 1 2016, 10:20 AM
Post #31

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(DJ Majja Kool @ Sep 1 2016, 04:45 PM) *
(Sun/Moon news)

Sun/Moon (click to show)

---------------------------------------------
QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Sep 1 2016, 04:53 PM) *
Sun/Moon

Sun+Moon (click to show)

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Sep 1 2016, 10:47 AM
Post #32

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Munchlax @ Aug 31 2016, 09:27 PM) *
I guess I'll try for Xerneas or Yveltal.

I also got a rude reminder from a friend that NaNoWriMo is now two months away. Anyone participating? I haven't even had a story idea yet.

I just dropped 3 Floral Togepis too!

NaNo already? Coming up? Gah! I know that I want to begin writing again (I miss it so terribly much!), but two months away? No! How did that happen?! Who allowed that to happen?!

So east coast schools open next week, eh? Next Tuesday, right? Dang. It feels like school has been going on forever out here in the west. Or is it just the defeatest attitude I have after seeing my youngest struggling (and failing) with math... yet again? *sad sigh* Oh what I wouldn't give to find a math tutor that would come to the house and spend some time with my girl. At least she's (currently) above in all her other classes. I'm just terrified that, if she can't bring that grade up, all those wonderful ROTC field trips she was hoping for... won't happen for her.

GPX related... Lunar Larvitar, eh? I wasn't thinking that initially, but here's hoping that you're all right. I'd love to vye for that one, but if I don't get the day's before then yeah. I'm going to be hoping for that one.

Congratulations to the drawing winners, too! KatTheBard, Dr Electric, and Asbel Lhant. All your choices are great from where I'm sitting because I have zero shiny legendaries. So... those are all great choices imo. *thumbs up*

As for the special monthly explorations, by virtue of how many times I've completed them, I will be starting with The Order of Terminus Cave. After that I have a tie so... which one to choose... either Dark Saturday or The Hidden Ruins. I guess I'll worry about that bridge when I get to it. For now I suppose I have to (a) decide which 3 Pokemon we all want to shiny hunt and then (b) start my first special exploration.

Here is to a more active month for me on GPX (yay! No work related meetings until October!!) and a fun month for all of us.

PS: I currently have 4 Floral Togepi awaiting release. Only thing is, currently, it seems I can't release my Pokemon. So I'll try again later today and "force" two more novelties to come along as well. So either later tonight or first thing tomorrow I'll release them for those still in need. wink.gif

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Sep 1 2016, 10:55 AM
Post #33

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

So here we are in September...I'm gonna try to be a little more active this time. Maybe. My goal for the month? Collect 3 Arceus. 7 are left. I gotta finish one of these days.

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Sep 1 2016, 11:27 AM
Post #34

I get a title?
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gigadweeb @ Sep 1 2016, 03:32 AM) *
I MISSED

A

SINGLE

TASK

I WANTED THAT ACHIEVEMENT

oh well at least my gaming PC is nearly ready to be used

what's up with you guys?

That happened to me before, but then the next time we had a Scavenger Hunt I got it. So keep at it! ^^

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Sep 1 2016, 11:47 AM) *
So east coast schools open next week, eh? Next Tuesday, right? Dang. It feels like school has been going on forever out here in the west. Or is it just the defeatest attitude I have after seeing my youngest struggling (and failing) with math... yet again? *sad sigh* Oh what I wouldn't give to find a math tutor that would come to the house and spend some time with my girl. At least she's (currently) above in all her other classes. I'm just terrified that, if she can't bring that grade up, all those wonderful ROTC field trips she was hoping for... won't happen for her.

I think Maryland started already...my bf's brother started back at college this week. Best of luck to your youngest; my brother struggled with math too and just like her, he's good at everything else :/

Congratulations to the drawing winners, too! KatTheBard, Dr Electric, and Asbel Lhant. All your choices are great from where I'm sitting because I have zero shiny legendaries. So... those are all great choices imo. *thumbs up*

Thank you! I want my shiny megaaaaaa~~~~~

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Sep 1 2016, 11:43 AM
Post #35

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Sep 1 2016, 02:11 AM) *
Seriously, where is this year going? :P Time's going so fast.

And I got a bit of exciting news today! Looks like we'll be getting another dog at the end of the month grin.gif It's almost been a year since our old doggie passed away, so we thought it was time for another one. We're going to adopt a greyhound this time, an ex-racing one from a greyhound rehabilitation organisation. The organisation is pretty good at matching a greyhound to suit your household, so we got an email today saying they have picked one out for us, and she'll be ready for us by the end of the month cat.gif I hope it all works out, because I really miss having a dog around.

Same! (for where the year is going)

Oh, and while we're at it....

Same! (for getting another dog). OK. Ours isn't written in stone (yet), but my youngest and I are really working my hubby to see if we can really get a dog. Now that our eldest is off doing that whole college-thing, I think a dog would be really good for us on so many different levels. We once considered greyhound adoption, but we don't have a reputable adoption center nearby us to do that. So I'm trying to push for shelter adoption of a small to medium sized dog. We already have the dog's name (unless it's all been a joke to placate us from my hubby) so I really hope that we can move forward with this before too much longer. Here's hoping!

QUOTE(KatheBard)
I think Maryland started already...my bf's brother started back at college this week. Best of luck to your youngest; my brother struggled with math too and just like her, he's good at everything else :/

So Maryland is ahead of the eight ball, eh? LOL I think Jersey school's (maybe the entire tri-state area...) open right after Labor Day. At least, that's how it was when I was in school. Thanks for the thoughts for my youngest. If I can just get her to understand that if she'd turn in her assignments, her "F" might turn into a passing "D", that'd be a big part of the battle. My husband doesn't think a "D" is passing (it wasn't when we were kids), but the school's beg to differ. Since it is the school's position that matters with her grades and advancement, I'll be tickled pink with a "D" in math for her. *sigh* I am so done with school battles, ya know? 2.85 more years to go though.

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Sep 1 2016, 11:46 AM
Post #36

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

Sun and Moon (click to show)

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Sep 1 2016, 11:49 AM
Post #37

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Sun/Moon (click to show)

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Snowsky
post Sep 1 2016, 12:01 PM
Post #38

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

QUOTE(Cycloneblaze @ Sep 1 2016, 07:57 AM) *
Probably will go for Lunar Larvitar, just because I might get a shiny, and that'd be kinda nice. I'm also interested to see that the voting for the SWSH is already up, everybody vote Solrock - Larvesta - Snorunt, please. happy.gif

Snorunt!! Oh my Arceus, I totally forgot about him. I voted for him in the last SWSH but it didn't take. Changing my vote to him right now. Thanks, Cycloneblaze.

I'm hoping a Grass-, Water-, or Flying-type is on the roll this time, because these are the types I have the most shards for. I didn't win July's Chimchar SWSH, but I got the Determined achievement out of it. Yay!

Still don't have Floral Togepi. Just have to be patient.

Speaking of NaNoWriMo, I'm working on a Pokémon AU fanfiction project called Sinnoh Kingdom. Basically, the gist of it is that instead of a League with Gym Leaders/Elite Four/Champion, there are modern Houses made up of Knights, Squires, Pages, and led by Lords (who are like elite Gym Leaders), ruled by the Royal Guard (= Elite Four) and the King (= Champion). Every House specializes in different Pokémon type(s), like Gyms, and they're always butting heads over territorial boundaries, tournaments, etc.

The main characters are in House Pierrot, an earth-themed House (primarily Rock/Ground/Steel with some Bug/Grass/Poison). They're glory-seeking heroic types and "knights in shining armor". Byron is their leader and Lord, and his followers/supporters include Roark (his heir), Gardenia (a highborn lady), Nando (a minstrel), and Riley (a knight).

What do you guys think? Any ideas?

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Luxrayx
post Sep 1 2016, 12:02 PM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 154 018

Active Squad

September, woah! In my mind it's still June or something. My birthday is this month, at which point I'll be on a school trip in Germany. I wonder if my family will still remember...
On the topic of Sun and Moon (click to show)
+Quote Post

Esc
post Sep 1 2016, 12:10 PM
Post #40

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

Sun and Moon News (click to show)

More Sun and Moon news is coming on the 6th happy.gif!

Also, I don't see how showing unoffical leaks are wrong, as long as they are in spoiler tags? Mods?

This post has been edited by Esc: Sep 1 2016, 12:15 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

26 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:04 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.