Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Gifting Pass Powers?
Rating 3 V
Chorenn
post Feb 27 2016, 08:46 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 238 710

Active Squad

I'm unsure if this counts as a trading (I believe it isn't) but Would being able to gift Pass Powers to other people be a thing? Sense I Believe you cannot As Of Now.

I'm thinking as it'd work Kind Of Like This:
    Person A gifts Person B A Pass Power. Gifted Pass powers would cost the same as Regular pass Powers, and act the same too.
    Person B Would get a Thingy at the Top, letting them know they have received a gifted pass power. It would Be where the Pass Power notification usually is, just have Everything gray scaled. Like This:

When Person B Gets the pass Power, the notifcation that Pops would be something like "You have been gifted a Pass power! Would you like to use it now?". If B Is using a pass power, an extra notification would Come Up asking if Person B wants to cancel their current pass power, which would cost 2 Pass Orbs as usual. Person B has Until the Nightly Server Reset to Activate the gifted power, otherwise It Goes Away.

Maybe Person B could Not Know If Person A Gave them A Pass power; Only Person A Knows?

To Avoid this being Exploited; Person A Is only allowed to Gift 5 Different People Pass Powers During a day (And have to Wait an Hour before gifting More people maybe?) and Each person is only allowed to receive two different pass power gifts a day, Regardless Of the Tier
    Example Being: If Person B got a Defog Tier 1, they couldn't receive any other Defog Powers At All until Server Reset, regardless if they use it or not.

Maybe not have Anything that has a Daily Limit be an Option to gift?

The only Big Cons of this Would be stuff like People Nagging for others to Give Them Powers for free, and I Feel As if this Should be A Bit More Restricted (Like you can Only give Pass Powers to other people who have the Same Affinity), But that's about it?

idk Thats all the Ideas I Really have with this Suggestion.

--------------------
I Use Size 2 Text sense It's Easier For Me To Read.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Predat0rs
post Dec 14 2019, 02:22 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 116 247

Active Squad

I would absolutely love this kind of feature! I'd definitely gift a lot of Pass Powers to people.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:20 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.