Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
A Bonanza of Boutiques, Bazaars, and Burglary in Beautiful Barley, Bonzai!
Lucy C
post Aug 22 2009, 12:27 PM
Post #41

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

ooc (click to show)

Connie hurried round the mart collecting everything she needed, which was quite a lot. L'amore watched her from the sweet barrel where she was quite happy eating away. Connie frowned at her , the pokemon would get fat if she continued to eat like but that was not important at the moment. She turned and grabbed some of the stuff and a few of other flavours and placed them in a plastic bag. She looked around and frowned , did she have everything? She sighed, and checked what she had. As far as she could see she did.Not that she had much money anyways so really the less she bought the better.

" I'll have all this please " She placed it all on the counter and smiled at the cashier, who smiled back. She added all the items up and looked at her and frowned.

" You sure you can afford it " Connie nodded and handed her card to the cashier , who reluctantly took it and placed it in the machine. After a few minutes there was a beeping sound and connie collected up all her stuff, which she had been able to afford. She turned round and placed it all in her bag then holding out her hand motioned for l'amore to stop eating and come and sit on her.

"Come on fatty" she giggled as the hoothoot landed on her arm. The Owl pokemon frowned and hooted unhappily, Connie nodded and followed the group down the board walk. This place was so pretty, with all it's shops and the beach. As they passed the haunted house she giggled , she loved these kind of things. Up on hearing Pan mention she'd like to come back Connie nodded " We should look round together, i love these kind of places."

As they continued , she skipped ahead for a bit following after L'amore who had grown tired and taken to the sky.She stopped in the sand and stared out, oh how she missed just lying on the beach in the sun relaxing or practising some routine. Connie sighed nostalgically, she would have to come back to this beach , for she was sure they would not be here very long really, and try and catch something or do some training. She looked over to the hut and frowned, what kind of place was that?

" What do you think of that building?" L'amore looked over and hooted, she though it looked fine. Connie looked over at pan " That's a pokemon fan club?" She shook her head and followed her, she had never seen one really before and this hadn't exactly been the kind of place she expected to find one. As she drew closer the place just became more bizarre. That man, he looked weird and when he spoke, he spoke weird.She shook her head and frowned , l'amore was in agreement on her should and was staring at him a tiny bit confused.

" He's weird pan" She looked at her new friend and smiled, it certainly would be interesting.

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Stoicheio
post Aug 25 2009, 05:08 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 218

Rosie's Team

"Oh, come on. This'll be fun," Rosie said quietly to Connie, keeping her voice down just in case the old man heard her. She didn't think the man was weird. In fact, she already rather liked him. She'd only heard of the Pokemon Fan Club a couple times, and had never actually been to one of their clubhouses, or whatever they called it. Anyway, a club all about Pokemon ought to be fun. Plus, advice for trainers? She could use some of that, too.

She led the way, walking up the wooden stairs going up to the porch. Despite the apparent age of the house, she noticed that the wood still appeared to be strong; the rail held firm when she touched it, and the stairs didn't creak like they did in a lot of other old houses. "Okay, cool!" she said, responding to the man's invitation to come in. "Are you in charge of the club here?" she asked with a smile.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Aug 25 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #43

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

“Don’t worry: Turnip will protect us if things get too weird,” Pan replied to Connie. “Besides, we shouldn’t be here too long.”

As the group walked to the club, the man’s features became more prominent. His shoulder-length hair, while graying, was still noticeably blond and curly. His green eyes looked over the new arrivals as he met them at the base of the patio.

“Right on, dudette!” he replied to Rosie. “It’s the grand opening of the Barley chapter of the Pokemon Fan Club. I’m Pete, and you’re the first guests! Wicked timing, amirite?”
“Yeah, I guess so,” Pan smiled, almost giggling at the amount of cheesy surfer lingo the guy was spewing. Still he seemed nice enough. “May we come inside?”
“That’s what I’m here for. Step inside and chill…”

Upon entering the club, Pan noticed that it was set up more like a home. A kitchen, dining room, and living room were clearly visible from the doorway. The rooms had different flooring to identify their status as separate entities, but the lack of walls made the three rooms feel like one big one. As they entered, the group could see a hallway, possibly leading to more bedrooms, and a stairway leading up to the rooftop patio. In the back stood a glass door, revealing a large pool area overlooking the ocean. In addition to a couple of lounge chairs and a hammock, a lone prinplup stood poolside, preening his wing before jumping back into the pool for a few more laps.

On the wall near a seating area with white furniture, there was a trophy case lined with various achievements. The majority of the trophies seem to be from surfing competitions, all rewarded to a Pete “The Prinplup Prince” Finnigan. A black and white photo in the case showed a man and a prinplup surfing on a single surfboard. Though not too many were of trainer achievements, there were a couple badges from the Sinnoh region.

“Welcome to my humble abode.”

Pan quickly made for the big white couch in the living room, the home looked so inviting. The long shopping spree had finally caught up to her; she hadn’t sat down since they left the pokecenter. Pan sat next to one of the end arms, leaning on top of it. She was very much tempted to take a nap, forgetting what it was she came to do.

ooc (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 1 2009, 10:29 AM
Post #44

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

Connie nodded and followed them in, still not sure about the whole situation. This was a weird house , owned by a weird person, she looked around, this place didn't seem much like a club more like a house, it seemed quite cosy really. She smiled and help her hoothoot tight, the pokemon didn't like being in doors much but she seemed fine in here, there was something about the place that the pokemon liked. Connie looked down and rolled her eyes, at least she was happy, that was something good.

" This place is ..." she looked around and noticed the sofa, with pan already sat on it " Well it doesn't seem like any club i've ever heard of "She sat down and looked at pete, he obviously was one of those people who would keep going at the same pace no matter what their age. Connie let L'amore go , and the pokemon flew around a bit before finding a spot a top the trophy case, she hooted quietly and nestled down for a nap, she had been up for most of the day and had missed her nap once already today.The girl smiled and looked at pan

" So what exactly do you do in this place" Connie looked around, she couldn't even begin to guess from what she had seen.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Sep 1 2009, 07:27 PM
Post #45

Get-A-Load-Of-This-Guy Cam
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 272

Active Squad

After reaching the beach, Icicle was overjoyed. While in Sinnoh, he was far from the sea, living in Hearthome with Andrew and his family. The only real chances he had was when they went on a camping trip near Pastoria's beach. Eventually he hopped from Andrew's arms into the sand, rolling around like Spheals are known to. After some more walking through the sand, They reached a house with an old man putting up a sign. The way the man talked wasn't strange to Andrew since he had a previous experience, similar to this one.

"He sounds like my grandpa when was addicted to surf..." Andrew whispered. Icicle knew what he was talking about since he knew Andrew's grandfather. Lets just say that Icicle isn't a great fan of surfing anymore... After the group entered the house the showcase with the prizes caught Andrew's attention. He was amazed with all the trophies. He knew surf but not surfing with a Pokemon. Andrew sat in a poltrone (OCC: I hope this is the right word), with Icicle by his side. The Spheal looked equally comfortable, but drifting away to sleep. After all, it had been a big journey since Sinnoh.

OOC (click to show)

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 5 2009, 08:15 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

And a Golurk

“I agree with Connie,” Pan said to Pete. “This place feels way too much like a home.”
“That’s because it is! This used to be just my home. Now, it’s also the premier clubhouse for trainers of all cuts and creeds!”
“Alright, but why would you open your home to trainers?”
“Ah, for that, it’s time for me to tell a tale…”

The aging surfer sat in an armchair opposite to Andrew. Pan listened intently but remained laying on the couch arm. Meanwhile, Turnip took advantage of the rest stop and napped on the shag carpet beneath Pan.

“So here I was, finally settled in to my new home. I wanted to check out the Pokecenter to get Pete Jr. a checkup.” Pete pointed to the prinplup in the pool area.
“Wait, you named the pokemon after yourself?” Pan asked with some surprise in her voice.
“Yep, he seemed just like me, so why not? Anywho, we were at the local Pokecenter and the place was packed with all these new trainers starting their journeys. A lot of them were cramming into the lounge area, just hanging out. So, I was talking to the nurse about how nice it was to see all these kids just starting out on their very own epic. And Joy was like ‘Dude, there’s too many people here! We need a Pokemon Fan Club up in this place!’ And I was like ‘Woah! I just moved here and I’d love to have a bazillion people at my place. How ‘bout I start a club.’ And she was like ‘Righteous! High five!’” Pete slapped his hand in the air to signify a high five to the nurse.

Pan found it hard to believe any nurse, much less a Nurse Joy, would be talking in such a manner like Pete was describing. She looked over at her companions, smiling every time Pete did a Nurse Joy impression.

“So after all the permits, I’m all official. Soon as word spreads across Barley, this place will be jumping all night long with trainers!”
“Er, I think you have the wrong definition of club,” Pan said. When she saw a fan club, it didn’t bring thoughts of midnight raves.
“Ah, that’s just for a night or two a week. I still got the usual stuff, like the maps over there.” Pete pointed to a small table with a couple piles of paper and a device shaped like a wi-fi router that read “App Dowloader” on the side.

Maps. The word reminded Pan exactly what she came to do. She managed to get herself out of her comfortable position and head over to the maps. The ones that stood out the most were those titled “Barley Training Areas” and “Underground Access Points in Furoh”. She quickly grabbed the Underground map, but placed it in her pack for later. Pan looked out at the pool area and further towards the beach. She’d love to hang out here some more or go to the beach, but it’d be nice to hang with her new friends wherever they had to go. It was her free day, so she had nowhere in particular to be.

“Well, I’ll be in the kitchen if anybody needs me.” Pete replied, also leaving the group.

ooc (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Sep 9 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #47

Group Icon

Active Squad

Icicle had been sleeping for a while now, snoring loudly sometimes and remaining silent others. Andrew reached his belt and took out a Premier Ball and a Nest Ball, clicking the button in the middle and activating the trigger to make the capsule grow in size. He held both of the spheres, one in each hand, making Flick and Kan burst out of the balls.

"Welcome to the Pokemon Club, crew. You can wander around, just make sure you don't break anything, OK?" He told the Pokemon who replied with a simple nod. Andrew then directed towards the table hoarding tons of maps. The boy picked up a Furoh Map, a map of each city in Furoh and an app downloader for the Pokenav, in case he lost the main ones.

After some more wandering around Andrew stopped next to a window that offered a better view of the pool. Andrew watched the Prinplup's graceful moves, sliding through the wet ground or blasting through the water. It reminded Andrew of his mother, who owned a Prinplup and worked on the icy cold peak of Mt Coronet, gathering data of the mysterious mountain that slipped Sinnoh in two. Pokemon, like Shellos were affected by this, and thus, evolving in different forms.

He went back to the living room, and sat on the poltroon. Icicle was now clearly awake and playing with Kan while Flick jetted through the air.

"Well! I think that if we're going to travel through the city together we should know a little bit more about each other, right? If you don't mind, I'll start by introducing myself." Andrew inquisitively questioned. "I was born in the city of Hearthome, Sinnoh. It's a beautiful city with many things to see and do. There's the Contest Hall, the church, the Amity Square where you can have a refreshing walk with your Pokemon and the gym. A great city, indeed." The boy gave a description of the city and then continued. "Either way, when I was born, I was born with a mark in my right hand. The elders believed that it was a sign of destruction and chaos, they believed it was the mark of the Demon of the Black Feathers. When I went to high school, I gained the nickname of "Demon" for obvious reasons and almost everyone were afraid of what I could possibly do to them but I didn't even hurt a Combee! And that's when I started warping my hand in bandages, mostly because I wanted friends that didn't like me for what I could be, but for what I really am." Andrew removed the bandage and a Y shaped red mark with a dot int he middle of the V stood out from the rest of his tan skin. "One day, my class went on a field trip. The professors supplied us with rental Pokemon, my choice being a Spheal, which later would be named Icicle." Icicle stopped and looked towards Andrew. The boy smiled back and started to talk again. "Since the Pokemon were rented we weren't allowed to keep them. However, it all changed when a younger trainer challenged me. I had no other choice but to fight with Icicle, since students couldn't own a Pokemon until the graduation or until Professor Rowan thought we were mature enough to take the responsibility. The battle went on and I won by an hair. Luckily enough, Professor Rowan watched the whole and in the end he gave me the option of keeping the Spheal. I immediately said yes and since then, me and Icicle are the best friends." Andrew finally stopped and took a deep breath. "Wow. That sure was long! I better shut up now and let any of you tell your story." The boy said, laughing a bit.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 10 2009, 09:09 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Pan turned on her Poketch to find out what apps were available. In addition to maps, there was also an app called “PFC App Site”. The description read: “Get news on upcoming events, tips, and find the nearest PFC.” She confirmed the download, thinking it could come in handy for future adventures.

Pan arrived back at the seating area in time to hear Andrew’s story. It was a tale of small origins, demonic markings, and the beginnings of a beautiful friendship between trainer and pokemon. Soon Andrew finished his story, but Pan wasn’t quite ready to change the subject.

“Woah woah woah,” Pan said, moving to the other side of the couch, closer to Andrew. “You just unloaded your life’s story. You surely don’t expect us to move on without comment?”

“First, in my neck of the woods, if your nickname was Demon, you were awesome. Trust me, there are much worse names you could’ve been called. Second, let me see this tattoo you got here.”

Rather than avoid possible “destruction and chaos,” Pan took great interest in the birthmark. Her curiosity taking over, she attempted to take Andrew’s right hand with both her hands. “Does it hurt?” she asked, wondering if it felt like a scab or regular skin.
ooc (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 14 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #49

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

Connie blinked and stared at andrew, he had been so open with them. She listened to his tail of marks and names, and of a small chance that allowed a close friendship. It was a nice tale in the end, she looked down and thought about her life, it didn't seem nearly as interesting , nothing special had really happened at all. She looked up at pan, wandering what she was doing with her poketch, downloading new apps she assumed.

The girl giggled as pan came back over. She had a point after all, How could one not except questions in a situation like this, especially with such a tale. " She's right you know" She walked over to him and lent over to have a closer look at his hand. She wandered what it felt like, was it painful? or itchy or just something else.

" Yeah that nickname wasn't so bad. Though i guess if it was used in a mean way it is , but then surely everything is if it is used in an evil context." She stood up straight and thought about her own nicknames, she didn't really have any now she thought about it.Connie smiled and looked at icicle, she didn't mind the spheal it was quite cute, though not a patch on Gordon.

She watched Pan invade personal space and giggled again , she was a nice girl Connie decided and she quite liked her.

Ooc (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Sep 21 2009, 04:20 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Active Squad

Andrew watched as Pan rubbed her thumbs to examine the mark (Approved by 2G, btw) while Connie watched carefully.

"Err... It's just red skin, nothing too big." Andrew said laughing a bit "I don't feel nothing, on the spot. Literally. You can say what you want, I don't mind. And, actually, Demon was a cool nickname too. Guess I wasn't that used to it. Besides all that, nothing really interesting happens. What else could I tell..." The boy started thinking and then he remembered his family. "Oh right! My family. Well, there's my dad, who's a postman and a proud owner of a Swellow. His Swellow is actually Flick's dad. My mom works as a biologist and studies the life with-in Mt Coronet. Her trusty worthy partners are her Glaceon and her Prinplup. And then there's my grandpa... Probably the strongest of the whole family. He fought in war (Ooc: I bet that even in the Pokeworld the had wars, no? =P) and is very strict. However, he's a nice person when you get through his coldness in the battle field. He wins his fights with his flight partner Skarmory and the enraged Gyarados he owns. Then he has a Buizel that covers his weakness with his speed." Andrew took a deep breath before finishing. "And then there is my best friend, Karen. She's a really nice girl and a big friend. If I remember correctly, she's in Johto right now. I guess that's enough from me, right? Now I would like to hear your stories!".

Andrew took out his PokeNav and checked the digital clock. Getting late... Better change clothes... "I'll be right back, just need to change. Long journey from Sinnoh, like I said." Andrew directed to the kitchen where Pete was. After asking him where the bedrooms were, Pete pointed his finger to the stairs and said "Up and right, dude!". Andrew thanked the man and went upstairs. When he came back down he was wearing a grey coat, a new pair of jeans and an alternative bag, this one occupying less space. He went back to the seat and heard his friends biographies.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Sep 23 2009, 10:59 PM
Post #51

Group Icon

And a Golurk

As Andrew continued his story, Pan noticed his family seemed quite adept at pokemon training, particularly his grandfather. Perhaps some of that battle prowess rubbed onto his grandson. She would have to see him in a match; it might be handy to have a “demon” in battle on her side.

After Andrew settled back down, Pan straightened up in her seat, prepared for her turn.

“Alright, I guess I’ll go next,” she started. “I come from Celadon City in Kanto. Probably the weirdest thing that happened during that time was in the community garden, where I picked the strangest looking turnip,” she nodded to the sleeping Turnip on the floor. “Together we explored everything around us: the forests, the underground tunnel, and of course, the city. We managed to find a few cool things, but more often than not, we found trouble (or as Turnip would say, Pan found trouble). We even went to Hoenn to explore the ancient ruins there. That’s where I found Pivot.”

Pan pulled out a pokeball and pressed the middle button. The flash of light materialized into a baltoy. It slowly rotated around, observing its new surroundings as Pan continued.

“Pivot is actually a big reason why I made it to Furoh. I found special baltoy locks that unlocked a hidden room filled with all sorts of artifacts. My discovery caught the eye of one of the professors, who just so happened to work in Petropolis. He offered me a job to explore and bring back evidence of ‘the hidden corners of Furoh,’ as he put it. Obviously, I took it. In fact, my trip to Fidona turned out to be a success. I don’t want t give anything away, but I’m sure you’ll be hearing about it soon enough. Ooh, that reminds me…”

Pan pulled out her pachirisu out of her vest. Chi-Chi had a drowsy look on her face, only now awakening from the sleep powder incident. Pan took the remaining half of the Lavaridge Cookie from her vest pocket and set it in front of Chi-Chi. The scent alone seemed to have perked up the pokemon, enough for it to start eating.

“So, in a nutshell, I’m in Furoh to do the same thing I’ve been doing for my entire life…only I get paid to do it.” She ended with a smile and sat back, looking to her Pachirisu eating on the coffee table.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Oct 12 2009, 04:56 PM
Post #52

Group Icon

Active Squad

Andrew watched as Pan released the Baltoy from its Pokeball. When the flash cleared, a moving clay figure looking around, trying to figure out where it was.

"Woah! I never saw one of these before! He looks just like a clay dol. And you said that it can unlock special locks? These are some strange creatures..."

Kan approached the Baltoy, sniffing it to identify what she was seeing. Seconds later the Pokemon moved, scaring Kan, as she thought that it was a simple figure.

"So, the short version... You're an archaeologist, that worked in Kanto and now you're here getting paid for doing what you love... Wish I could get paid for being a Pokemon trainer!" Andrew finished with a laugh, however, it soon faded away when he was reminded that he was short on money... "My first day in Furoh and already half-broke... Hmm... So where do you plan on heading next? I'll probably go towards Arasam. I heard that it's a quite nice city and I'm interesting in exploring Mt Carello." Andrew said while Flick landed to rest on his right shoulder.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 16 2009, 08:08 AM
Post #53

Group Icon

And a Golurk

“Yep, that’s a baltoy,” Pan replied to Andrew’s clay doll remark. “They apparently lived with people in ancient times. There’s still a lot of mystery surrounding them.”

She chuckled as the zigzagzoon backed away from Pivot. The baltoy started to move around the room, floating off the ground as its arms continued spinning. It then started to rotate around Kan, analyzing the pokemon from all sides. Pan decided to call back the baltoy before it gave Kan a heart attack. She then listened to Andrew’s plans on his next destination.

“I think I’m heading that way too,” she replied. “Though it will by no means be a straight trip. Furoh is huge, and there are countless places to explore between here and Arasam. Grasslands, rainforests, and maybe some ancient ruins may lie ahead. The trip may be more fun than Arasam,” she said with a grin. That was usually the case in many of Pan’s travels.
Pan nodded in agreement at the mention of Mt. Carello. “I can’t wait to trek up there too. I hear rumors of lava pools in the interior; that ought to be a great place to find. And the snowy mountaintop is likely home to plenty of rare pokemon. It’ll be a pain to pack for though.” Pan wondered how to pack for being at the hottest and coldest place in Furoh. Perhaps a thought for another day.

“Say, it’s a nice day out. Why don’t we continue this outside?” Pan asked. Just then, Pete re-entered the room, half a turkey sandwich in hand.
“If you’re heading out, I totally recommend checking out the beach. Rad place to be training, what with this ocean breeze we got going on.”
“Sounds great,” she replied with a smile. She loved exploring the beach areas back in Kanto, though some training was definitely needed.
“And watch out for-”
“The thief pokemon?” Pan interrupted. “Yeah, it’s almost like Barley’s slogan around here.”
“Right on,” Pete confirmed, fist bumping with Pan as a farewell gesture.

With that, Pan nudged her bulbasaur awake with her shoe. Turnip didn’t seem to think it was nearly time to go, but obliged nonetheless. She allowed Chi-Chi to climb up her arm to retreat to the safety of her human’s vest. Finally, Pan grabbed her pack and turned to Andrew.

“You coming, Demon?” she said with a smirk.

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Oct 16 2009, 04:02 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

Active Squad

Andrew looked up to Pan. It had been a while since anyone called him by his nickname, Demon. Andrew got up from the poltrone and returned Kan (who was still scared by the experience she had with Pivot) and Flick to their respective Pokeballs. He then attached the Premier and Nest Ball to his belt before saying:

"Sure, the beach seems like a nice place to go. I know a certain Spheal that would love to go there." Andrew replied to Pan and walked outside. The breeze that Pete mentioned was quite pleasant, with the smell of the ocean water coming along with it. Dunes shaped the land in multiple waves and in the horizont, the ocean could be seen. Sometimes, some seaweed or discarted Clampearl shells were spotted hiding in the sand. Krabbys and Wingull made this beach their shelter and home. Icicle rolled around a little before going straight to the water to take a swim.

"So you were talking about the trip to Arasam, correct? I must agree, from Barley to Arasam it's a long walk. Well, more time to chat, I guess!" Andrew said smiling. "There would be a lot of little towns to visit and many things to see. By foot is the best option, in my opinion. Sure it's a long way but fun wont be missed. And who knows, maybe we can find one or more friends on the way!"

After some minutes, Icicle comes back, all wet from his first swim in Furoh. "Apparentely he had a good time while swimming. Well... All Spheals love to swim."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 17 2009, 09:00 AM
Post #55

Group Icon

And a Golurk

As the two walked out of the fan club and onto the sandy tan beaches, Pan also felt the cool ocean breeze blow over her. Considering the warm weather, it was certainly a welcome feeling. The air permeated with the calls of wingull, while several krabbies fought amongst themselves over the scraps of someone’s picnic lunch. The krabbies were interrupted when Turnip intervened and munched down on the bread crusts and fallen chips. A few convincing growls scared the crab pokemon off, leaving Turnip with the rest of the leftovers.

“Turnip, don’t eat that!” Pan yelled. The bulbasaur grudgingly obeyed, heading back to his human and leaving the feast to the native scavengers. Pan continued walking beside Andrew and continued the conversation.

“We’d better find more friends; I think I’d get sick of talking to just you after a while,” she said with a small laugh. “ I kid; we’ll have quite a time. And unless you’re hiding a car in your pack, I think walking is our only option.”

Noticing all the wildlife around the area, Pan thought this would be a good time to break out the camera. She grabbed her camera from her pack and took it from its casing. This got Chi-Chi’s attention; the pachirisu looked out from the vest to see what was going on. Pan pointed the camera towards the sky, targeting the wingull flock fluttering above them.

CLICK!

The flash of the camera, while dimmed from the sunlight, did manage to catch the eye of the pachirisu. Pan did not notice; she was busy admiring the perfect shot of several wingulls chasing each other in a playful game of tag. She then turned to the krabbies, now back at the picnic carcass. Another aim of her camera and…

CLICK!

Again, another flash emerged from the camera bulb. Chi-Chi had an intriguing look on her face. Something seemed to click upon watching this device work. Pan smiled; the picture depicted a pair of krabby having a tug-of war with an orange rind. She was about to share her pics with Andrew when Icicle was coming ashore. Not one to miss a perfect photo-op, Pan knelt down once more to get the spheal in her sights. This time, she turned off the flash; her target was a little close and may be scared off from the flash. She waited until just the right time and…

CLICK!
“Pachi!”

A bright light burst from Chi-Chi’s cheeks, far stronger than the camera could produce. Pan was knocked down on her bottom, taken aback by the bright flash. She looked at her camera; did the bulb break? She then looked at the pachirisu, who leaped out of Pan’s vest and started to do a little dance. “That came from you?!” Pan asked in shock. Chi-Chi was too busy doing celebratory backflips to pay attention.

Show me your moves! (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Oct 17 2009, 02:41 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

Active Squad

Andrew used his arm to cover his eye because of the blinding light emerging from Pan's Pachirisu. After the light faded, Andrew looked around, trying to ajust his vision after the flash.

"Woah... Are you okay?" Andrew asked, giving ahand to help Pan get up. The Pachirisu was happily dancing, after all, it just learned a new move! Icicle was equally scared by the early flash and it was still trying to figure out what just happened.

"That could be handy when exploring dark places. It's still hard to believe that such a small Pokemon like Pachirisu can completely blind the opponent is seconds... Well, helpful, both in battle and out." he comented on the move "Well, I'm getting hungry..." Andrew got a hold of his bag and pulled out a paper bag containing the muffin he purchased earlier.

"This will cheer everyo-" the teenager got interrupted when an Absol slashed the upper part of the bag, holding the remaining half of the paper bag with its mouth. The Absol was quick to flee and in seconds it was already far away from the scene, leaving Andrew and Pan behind.

"What the? Was that one of the Pokemon thieves?!" Andrew picked the soaked Spheal from the sand before turning to Pan.

"So, are you coming or not?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 17 2009, 08:53 PM
Post #57

Group Icon

And a Golurk

“Pachi Pachi Pachi-chi!”

Chi-Chi continued cheering while Pan was putting her camera back in her pack. Since she was looking at the spheal (and not at the source of the light), she avoided being blinded. “There we go,” Pan said as she pulled herself up with the help of Andrew’s hand. Turnip was not so lucky, using his vines to rub the black spots appearing in his vision.

“Well, Chi-Chi is an electric pokemon,” Pan replied, brushing off the sand on her skirt. “The flash attack must mean that her electric pouches are almost mature. At least, that’s what I read in a magazine. It would certainly explain why she’s so happy.” She reached her arm towards Chi-Chi, now finished with her celebration. The pachirisu quickly climbed back up and into Pan’s vest. Her head quickly poked through upon the reveal of Andrew’s paper bag. Turnip perked up as well; the prospect of a second helping of delicious muffin made his mouth water.

And then it was gone…

It happened so fast. The absol went between Pan and Andrew and took the precious sweet away. Pan stood still from the shock, but Turnip could not have been angrier. Sweet victory was snatched by the dark pokemon (though, it wasn't only Turnip's muffin). “Saur!” Turnip yelled in anger. He dashed right after the perpetrator, but his short stubby legs were no match for the swift speed of the thief. Pan had gotten to her senses when Andrew called her.

“Yeah, I’m right behind you! Let’s hope the folklore isn’t true!” The myth was that the appearance of an absol preceded a deadly disaster. Now was not the time for some tidal wave to destroy everything. Unlike her bulbasaur, Pan was not in this for the muffin. She wanted to find out what these pokemon were up to; perhaps she could help…

And so, the chase began. Little did they know that this wasn’t a one-pokemon job. Pan looked to her right: on the adjacent street, a hot dog cart was barreling downhill. On top of it…a growlithe?! And pushing it along…a meowth?! The dog pokemon jumped off the cart to join up with the absol, the cat pokemon scurried behind him. Pan noted that the meowth wore a backpack, likely filled with their loot. The momentum from the growlithe’s jump caused the cart to tip over on its side. It started tumbling violently, hot dog buns were flying out of the open compartment (strangely, no hot dogs). People were running inside to avoid the rampaging vendor.

“Look out!” Pan warned Andrew. The tumbling cart headed straight for the teen trainer!

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Rasu
post Oct 18 2009, 03:43 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

Active Squad

"Well, for some reason they call it the disaster Pokemon!" Andrew replied to Pan's comment about the appearance of an Absol leading to a possible disaster "But that doesn't mean that they can steal from us!". Andrew was running the fastest he could but the Absol had the advantage of being faster, stronger and the fact that he wasn't carrying a Spheal that eats like a truck driver.

He was getting tired, panting heavily and drifting away, making the Absol gain more distance between them. However, the sound of wheels rolling through the concrete snapped Andrew from this state and made the boy look back. A Growlithe on top of an hot dog cart with a Meowth running next to it where rolling downhill.

"More thieves?!" Andrew thought while looking at the jacked cart. "One thing's for sure... They're not ammatures..." He then looked back forth to notice that the Absol was getting away with the food. However, when the Growlithe and Meowth went just past Andrew he knew something was wrong. If they were in front of him who was controlling the cart? A shout from Pan made him look back once more to notice the cart rolling right straight at him.

"Not good!" He grabbed the Dive Ball from his belt and returned Icicle "I know you hate it but it's the only option!"

The cart was getting closer and when it was about to hit Andrew the boy threw himself to the floor and rolled to avoid any damage. He wasn't so lucky and the cart hit him on his left arm, bringing pain with the hit. Still on the floor, Andrew looked up but the thieves where nowhere in sight. He punched the sidewalk but then he noticed a curled beige tail with a brown tip behind a building.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Toogee
post Oct 24 2009, 12:56 PM
Post #59

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Bunnying (click to show)

Pan rushed over to Andrew’s side after the cart had ended its rampage, kneeling down to his level. “Are you alright?!” she asked, looking over his left arm for any obvious damage. From her perspective, the crash looked quite violent; he would be very lucky if his arm wasn’t broken. Assuming he was OK, she offered a hand to help Andrew back up. Pan looked around; it appeared that the thieves had disappeared in the maze of buildings and people. And yet, Turnip continued right past the humans towards an alleyway. For all he knew, those greedy pokemon were scarfing down his muffin (OK, his companions’ muffin) at that very moment. He ran as fast as his stubby little legs could carry him. The muffin must be saved…
----------------------------------------------------------------

The growlithe entered the alleyway, the jingle from his metal collar tag echoed off the brick walls. His black-striped orange fur showed some slight fade, and his wrinkled face showed that he’s been around for a bit longer than his teammates. Judging from his maneuvers with the cart however, his body could still handle the rough city life. Shortly after, the meowth joined her companions, backpack in tow. In contrast to her boss, the meowth was barely out of the kitten stage of her life. Her bright beige fur was as soft as ever. She took off the pack and opened the top flap; her lustrous eyes filled with dozens of cooked hot dogs. A giant feline smile stretched across her face; her first mission was a success.

“Look at all these!” This ought to last us forever, the meowth said excitedly. Her celebratory cartwheels proved an annoyance to the absol, who rolled his eyes at such childish behavior.
”Alright, enough of this. Kitt, stop dancing. Pup, stop rolling your eyes,” the growlithe growled, some anger in his voice.“Let’s see what we have here.” “Pup” did not enjoy the nickname given by the growlithe; it implied inferiority. The absol believed he could do this job much better than the “old dog”.

The aroma of cooked meat permeated the air within the alley; the group took a moment to enjoy the savory smell of victory. The moment passed quickly; they still needed to get home. The growlithe prepared the plan as the absol deposited the muffin into the backpack.

“Alright, don’t celebrate just yet. We still need to get out of here. Pup, take the lead and provide a distraction. Kitt, follow him and help him out. I’ll take the stash and a shortcut. Don’t leave each other behind this time.” The growlithe referred to their last attempt, when infighting almost resulted in Kitt’s untimely death by steamroller.
“Hey, he tried to lose me on purpose!”
“Well if you can’t keep up, you deserve to get caught. Besides, I think you would have made a very cute pancake.” The absol gave a smirk of satisfaction after the verbal swipe at his younger partner.
“See! Fenrir, tell him that I can ride on his back.”
“You even so much as try to climb on me, and the pichu will have an extra blanket tonight.”

The meowth attempted to climb up his side to call his bluff. The absol dodged and trapped Kitt under his paw. As the meowth struggled to get out, Fenrir simply put on the backpack, though he may have uttered something about “darn kids” under his breath.

The quickening rhythm of footsteps from a certain bulbasaur signaled that they needed to depart now. The growlithe quickly darted to the end of the alleyway and fired off a large ember. The fireball flew out of the alley, surprising Turnip. “Saur!” he cried, tumbling over to avoid the fire attack.

“Move! Now!” Fenrir growled, signaling his companions to begin the escape plan. The absol immediately took off, sprinting out of the alley to get the attention of the humans. Kitt quickly got up and ran on all fours after the absol. Fenrir ran to the opposite side of the alley and proceeded to use the fire escape. He would be traveling on rooftops, avoiding detection from humans. Silently, he hoped the two of them make it back to the warehouse safely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Turnip!” Pan gasped as the bulbasaur took a tumble. His quick recovery back on his feet relieved Pan of any worry the fire attack caused. Their troubles weren’t over just yet: the thieves were getting away; judging by the distance they covered, there would be no way in catching up to them on foot. Pan started looking at their surroundings: without a pokemon to ride on, they were going to need another form of transportation. Her eyes quickly darted upon a sign:

QUOTE(Pay n Go Scooters!)
Tired of walking all over Barley? Travel in style with a Pay ‘n Go Scooter! Just swipe your card at the terminal to open the key box, grab the key, and you’re off!

Under the sign, a red scooter (the kind shaped like a motorcycle) stood, waiting for the next customer to catch a ride. Though its color had dulled after months of use, it still looked functional and the black leather seat looked like it could fit two people.

“Hey Demon,” Pan replied, holding her debit card with a mischievous smile. “I call shotgun.” Her eyes were still fixed on the scooter, though they didn’t seem to see anything on the price…

Scooter looks like this (click to show)

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Dec 3 2009, 09:53 AM
Post #60

Group Icon

And a Golurk

Ending this RP (click to show)

Vrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooommmmm…

“Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii… Paaaa…”

The crowds of shoppers quickly parted for the shrieking red blur moving across the boardwalk. Even Turnip looked surprised to see this terrifying creature moving towards him. He was about to engage the beast when he saw Pan’s face. This was no beast: it was Pan riding a red scooter! On top of her head, Chi-Chi screeched loudly while her cheeks pulsated with light; she resembled a wailing siren often seen on emergency vehicles. Turnip quickly disappeared in a flash of red light as Pan clipped his pokeball onto her belt. The scooter zigzagged between carts and shoppers, following the absol and meowth as they took shortcuts under carts and between shoppers’ legs. Nonetheless, Pan was gaining on them.

The scenery changed from small boutiques to drab warehouses ranging from new white exterior to decrepit rusted walls. It was in this new area that the thief decided a new approach: they would lose their pursuer in one of the many warehouses. Ever persistent, Pan turned right to follow, only to realize that this was an occupied space. A contest was in the process of setting up. Dozens of pokemon were in the process of being groomed, as were many of their trainers. Organizers were busy decorating the warehouse innards with paper streamers and setting up curtains for makeshift dressing rooms. The plain space was really shaping up to be a nice contest hall… that is, before Pan arrived. As she noticed the event taking place, she also discovered that her aging scooter had a jammed accelerator; braking would not be an option! Chi-Chi’s wailing cries were the only warning as Pan cleaved the crowd of coordinators. Everyone scrambled out of the way: from trainers still dressed in bathrobes and curlers, to the hair dressers and makeup artists, to the pokemon dashing among peoples’ feet (causing a few of those people to trip). As Pan brushed off a stray streamer from her eyes, her biggest obstacle came into view. A wall of cardboard boxes stood between her and the exit. In front of that was a fallen wooden plank lying on top of a crate, forming a ramp.

“Hang on Chi-Chi,” Pan shouted. The pachirisu stopped her siren call as the cardboard wall approached. She held onto her human’s hair as the scooter ascended up the makeshift ramp with great speed.

CRASH!

Pan cheered as the scooter successfully tore through the tower of boxes, exiting the warehouse in a cloud of confetti and streamers. The rough landing was enough to loosen the accelerator, allowing the scooter to come to a safe stop.

“Sorry!” Pan yelled back to the contest hall. It did not appear anyone was listening; the supervisors drowned out her apology with their yelling at the underlings, trying to keep the show on schedule. Pan didn’t have time to repeat herself; those pokemon thieves escaped during the chaos. The only clue was a faint trail of footprints leading towards a rusty abandoned warehouse. She decided to take the quiet approach and abandon the scooter, walking towards her target.

Rather than enter through the slightly ajar front door, Pan decided to take a different approach. She walked to the side of the building and used the fire escape. The metal structure creaked as she climbed the stairs towards what used to be a window. She peered through the square hole in the wall, only revealing half of her face. She saw a group of six pokemon feasting on a meal of hot dogs. While the growlithe, absol, and meowth were present, the rest of the group did not appear to be master thieves. There was a zigzagzoon with coat of matted fur, a very young pichu (the egg shell was laying in a far corner), and a pidgeotto who seemed to have only one wing. It then occurred to Pan that these pokemon were not stealing for themselves. They were trying to help their friends survive in the cruel world.

“Look at that, Chi-Chi,” Pan whispered to her pachirisu, “they’re only trying to feed the others. I bet if we can get them to the fan club, the stealing will stop. Chi-Chi?”

The pachirisu had decided to come out of hiding and approach the other pokemon. She scurried down the rickety wood staircase and across the warehouse, giving a wide buck-toothed smile to some potential new friends. She was very excited to bring them good news, so she spoke quickly. Very quickly.

HiI’mChi-Chiandthat’smyhumanPanbehindthatwallandwewanttohelpyoufindanewhomesoyoudon’tstea
nomoreand,
Chi-Chi took a big gasp of breath before finishing, Let’sbefriendsyay!

The other pokemon looked at each other in bewilderment; no one had a clue what this visitor was saying.

Just then, the room filled with the footsteps of people. These didn’t look like nice people; they were hot-blooded teens dressed in black leather all over. They all had a patch on their left shoulder shaped like a beedril’s head; they must have been part of a gang.

“Ah, looks like we found the little sneaks, eh Larry?”
“That right, Barry. We got to teach these furballs not to steal our pizza. Ain’t that right, Mary?”
“For the last time, my name is Maury!”

Maury proceeded to smack Larry behind the head with the back of his hand. He then turned his rage onto the pokemon group, a lead pipe firmly in hand. Fenrir stood between the human and his comrades, fire glowing in his mouth. The seemingly inevitable battle was interrupted by a loud “Hey!” Pan ran towards the scene, Chi-Chi stood with her trainer, ready to give these hooligans what for.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” Pan shouted. She had never seen anyone come at a pokemon with a weapon. Such an act was deplorable in her eyes.
“Shut up, woman,” Maury threatened, “This is the warehouse district, home of the Barley Beedrils. This is a man’s world, so go back to knitting or something.”

As soon as he stopped talking, Maury was hit in the wrist, causing him to drop the lead pipe. He looked back; the pachirisu chuckled at the success of her quick attack.

“That did it! Larry, sic those pokemon on her!”
“You got it,” Larry obliged, a pokeball quickly appearing in his hand. This pokeball released a bright red light, which materialized into a very angry mankey. Pan nodded to Chi-Chi to prepare for a fight.

“Focus Energy!”
“Chi-Chi, try that Flash attack!”

While the mankey began concentrating on making a powerful hit, the pachirisu emitted a powerful blast of light from her cheeks. Her opponent reeled in pain; the pig monkey rubbed his eyes to regain sight. Luckily, his trainer Larry was able to cover his eyes in time to avoid blindness.

“Finish that rat off with Karate Chop!” Larry shouted, intending on a OHKO.
“Chi-Chi, use Quick Attack and keep with it!”

The pachirisu tackled the mankey with a quick dash. Her opponent stumbled back, but quickly delivered his karate chop. Due to his temporary blindness, the attack hit thin air, leaving Chi-Chi unharmed. A pattern quickly developed: Chi-Chi tackled the mankey from behind, the mankey turned around to attack, missed, and exposed his backside to further attack. Some gentle coaxing from his trainer finally revealed the pattern.

“You stupid mankey! Use what little brains you have and turn around NOW!”

This time, the mankey turned around in time to take a frontal hit from the quick attack. He quickly responded with his karate chop. This time it hit; combined with the focus energy from earlier, the critical attack turned devastating. Chi-Chi was hit right on top of her head, knocking her to the ground. The pachirisu tried to push herself up, but the attack was too much; she collapsed front first, her once erect tail laid flat on the ground. Pan summoned her friend back into her pokeball, but the battle wasn’t over yet. She knew just what to do to finish off her opponent.

“Alright Pivot, finish this with Confusion!”

The red light revealed the baltoy, who immediately started spinning. Upon seeing the opponent, Pivot stopped spinning, remaining still in midair. In a split second, the baltoy’s painted eyes glowed a bright purple; the mankey was immediately pushed backward. The pig monkey’s head was throbbing; he fell on his back while holding his head, effectively defeated. Larry returned the pokemon, but rather than a look of anger, he was smirking. He quickly released his next pokemon.

“Go Mutt! Rip into that thing! Bite!”

His next pokemon was something Pan had not expected to appear with such a trainer. He revealed a large black dog, a mightyena. The creature wasted no time in carrying out his master’s command; he bit hard on the baltoy’s head. Pivot’s defenses proved no match for the power of the evolved pokemon. Rather than continue spinning, the baltoy fell over, reverting to the limp clay doll state it had always resembled.

Pan returned Pivot back to the pokeball. She had never faced such a high-leveled pokemon back in Kanto. Then again, Turnip was always able to pull through, especially when the chips were down. With a trio of rowdy teenage boys armed with weapons (pipes), the chips were definitely all over the floor.

“Let’s go Turnip! Use Vine Whip!”

Out of the pokeball appeared the bulbasaur. A quick crack of his vine put his opponent on alert. The attack left a scrape on the mightyena’s nose; he planned to do worse. The black dog rushed Turnip with a tackle attack, causing the bulbasaur to roll backwards. Turnip quickly got to his feet and attempted his own tackle. In reaction, the mightyena stepped to the side of the attack and bit down on the bulbasaur’s front leg. He used the momentum of the tackle attack to swing Turnip into the air, knocking him back to his side of the makeshift arena. Thing’s were looking dire; Turnip’s injured leg would make dodging difficult.

Turnip struggled back up on his remaining uninjured limbs. Furoh was definitely a different place than Kanto. He used to rule the schoolyards of Celadon, taking on common creatures like rattata or sentret. Now, he was facing large dogs, and this didn’t count the encounter with the beedril swarm back in Fidona. He looked back to Pan; if this was just the beginning of her adventures in this new land, he could not afford to fall in battle here. Indeed she could not afford it. The land had changed. His opponents had changed. Therefore, he must change with them.

The bulb on his back began to glow. The surge of energy quickly spread to the rest of his body. The bulb unfolded, revealing a pink flower in a cylindrical shape. The rest of his body grew larger, finishing off the changes. The bulbasaur was no more.

“Ivysaur!”

The mightyena was stunned by the sudden evolution of his opponent, a state that the new ivysaur took advantage of. He unleashed two vines, which wrapped around the black dog, holding it in position. The foliage on the ivysaur beggar to spin like the blades of a fan, unleashing a barrage of razor sharp leaves. The mightyena yelped in pain as he took the full damage, unable to dodge the attack. Meanwhile, Pan herself was still stunned at the turn of events. Her childhood friend had evolved; who knows what would have happened if he hadn’t? Not only that, but he seemed to be handling the battle just fine without her. But it was up to her to finish this up. She shook off her initial shock and refocused on the battle.

“Turnip, Sleep Powder!”

The ivysaur obliged, releasing a thick cloud of pollen onto the mightyena. The dog’s eye’s rolled back into his skull, succumbing to a deep sleep. Turnip gently slid his opponent across the warehouse floor, back to his trainer. Larry returned his mightyena and quickly backed away from the situation. Despite calls of cowardice from Maury, Larry decided it would be best to fight another day. Pan walked over to congratulate Turnip, kneeling down and hugging the ivysaur.

“We pull through again, right, Turnip?”
“Saur…”
“Hey you! This ain’t over!”

Pan and Turnip looked over to see Maury and Barry advancing toward them, lead pipes in hand. The ivysaur push Pan behind him; he could handle this with ease. Fortunately, he didn’t have to: a combination of fire, electricity, and sharp claws made the gangsters jump back. Fenrir and his friends stood between Pan and Turnip and the attackers. That human may have saved his friends; Fenrir would not let that go unrewarded. He delivered a mighty roar that sent the rest of the Barley Beedrils packing. As they scurried off, the growlithe turned to Pan and Turnip, nodding his head in gratitude.

“Hey, you’re not so bad yourself,” Pan smiled, rubbing behind Fenrir’s ear. “Say, what would you guys say if I found a place for you guys to stay…that’s not a dirty old warehouse?”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a quick trip to the pokemon center, Pan, her crew, and their newfound friends headed back to the Pokemon Fan Club. Pete was so thrilled, he immediately called for a celebratory feast. The evening was spent on the rooftop patio, where everyone enjoyed a private pizza party (including the pokemon).

“So, these guys weren’t really hardened criminals? They were just trying to survive in the world? I knew it all along!” Pete gave himself a pat on the back for being so observant. “And the people of Barley have you guys to thank,” he continued, referring to Pan and co. “We’d love to have you stay. The waves are still strong for some surfing.”
“Thanks Pete, but I still have the rest of Furoh to explore. But you can bet that I’ll be back here for a visit,” Pan winked. They both toasted the successful day, “clinging” their glasses of ice tea together. Meanwhile, Turnip was having a private conversation with the growlithe Fenrir. What were they talking about?

“I am Fenrir, leader of this pack,” the growlithe said to Turnip. “I haven’t seen a battle like that in ages. Thanks for stepping in.”
“Bah, just another day,” the ivysaur replied. “Hey, you’re pretty good with the flame. We could use you for our journey.”
“What, these old bones? Thanks for the offer, but someone’s gotta watch out for the pack. That pichu over there just hatched a couple days ago, the pidgeotto can’t fend for himself no matter what he says, and that darn pup absol still has a lot to learn. Sorry, I’m needed here.”
“You’re joking, right? Look where they are! They’re eating all the pizza they can, they’ll have warm beds to go to, and they get to live on the beach for the rest of their lives. I’d kill for that life! Yeah, that surfer guy is weird as heck, but trust me, you’ve led them to the promised land.”
“Alright, say my crew is fine. What are you offering me?”
“I offer you more adventure than you can handle, more trouble than you bargained for, and more rewards than you can possibly imagin- well, maybe not that much. Anywho, my human is dragging us all over this land. She sticks her head into everything; we gotta make sure it doesn’t get chopped off. You’ll get fed well, plenty of rest, and you’ll have new surroundings all the time. Not sure you like that sort thing; I’d rather stay in one place and sleep. Other than that, perhaps you have things to do that can’t be done in Barley.” Turnip used his vine to touch the metal tag on Fenrir’s collar. “You got a human too?”
“That is a story for another day,” the growlithe replied. It seemed like a lifetime ago since he last saw his own trainer. He vowed to himself to wait for his return, but perhaps it was time to search for the human himself? This would most certainly be the best opportunity to do so.
“One more thing. Your human…what is she like?”
“She’s loads of trouble, will do all sorts of stupid things, and will probably kill me before this is all over. But…” The ivysaur looked behind him, towards Pan, and sighed. “You will find no one else with more spirit or a bigger heart. You won’t regret being on her belt,” Turnip ended, referring to the place Pan keeps the pokeballs.
The growlithe stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking about what was said. “You will have my answer in the morning,” Fenrir replied. The ivysaur nodded in response and started to walk off. He turned back to add one last thing.
Oh, and you owe me a muffin. Don’t think I forgot about that.

The evening continued without incidence.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After staying overnight in the clubhouse, Pan was packing up, ready to head out. That’s when she noticed that Fenrir appeared to be saying goodbye to his friends. The little pichu would not let go of the growlithe’s right hind leg. He grabbed the pichu from behind the neck and set him aside. Fenrir then licked the pichu’s forehead, causing the little mouse to laugh. Pan smiled at the scene and quickly grabbed her camera to document the moment. Soon after, the growlithe walked to Pan and sat next to her. Turnip soon joined them, and Pan realized what was going on.

“So, that’s what all that mumbling was about last night. All right, but first, you’ll need a name. Hm, what’s this?”

Pan knelt down to examine the collar, reading the name aloud. “Fenrir. That’s Norse mythology, right? …Wait, that means you weren’t always homeless.” Pan thought about the new situation. Was Fenrir abandoned, or was there another reason? Judging by the fact that the growlithe still wore the collar, there must surely still be a strong bond between the pokemon and trainer. Perhaps Fenrir is still looking for this trainer? If that were the case, who was she to reject him from joining her?

“Well, Fenrir, welcome to the crew,” Pan smiled, scratching behind the growlithe’s ear. “Alright you two, we head north.”

Pan waved goodbye to Pete and his new group of pokemon residents and walked off, with Turnip and Fenrir close behind her.

“Now, about everyone else. Pivot’s a mute; don’t bother trying to start a conversation. And Chi-Chi, well, I wish she was mute…”

Conclusion (click to show)

This post has been edited by 2gamers: Dec 3 2009, 11:21 PM

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:48 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.