Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
Leafs of fun, A Chikorita (and evos) group
Missingno610
post Jul 17 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #1

Casual gamer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 105 487

My GPXplus team

Are you a fan of Chikorita? Then join this club.

We are a group of people that all agree on one thing, Chikorita is awesome.

This is a group for people that like to play causally and have fun. We have dress up contests and shiny races. We'd also trade with each other if we could.

There are a few rules for if you want to join.

One, you must have at least one Chikorita, Bayleaf, or Meganium in your possession. I don't care if they're on the moon, as long as you own one of them. Eggs are fine.
Two, the contests and races are optional, so I don't want to see anyone harassing any other member for not joining them.
Three, don't insult a person's art in dress up contests. I don't care if it makes an Octillerage look like a Phione, no insults to the artwork.
Four, watch your language. I don't want to see big cuss words all over this forum. Small cuss words are fine. If you have a question about a cuss, PM me.
Five, absolutely no racism. If I see one racist comment from you (and this can be any kind of racism, including anti-gay propaganda) I will kick you out of the group. If I misunderstood your intentions (which is more likely than you getting bit by a bug in the summer) please PM me.
Six, fallow this format if you want to join. PM me if I don't PM you about your application.

Username:
Amount of Chikorita eggs:
Amount of Chikoritas:
Amount of Bayleafs
Amount of Meganiums
Link to your GPX+ profile:
Anything else you want to say:

Members (click to show)

Current activity (click to show)

Alliances (click to show)

We now have a userbar!

CODE

This post has been edited by Missingno610: Jul 19 2010, 05:22 PM

--------------------

My favorite type and I wasn't trying to get it. :P

Click on the userbar if you want to join my group!
I'm a member of this group.
About 80% of gamers have the false belief that gaming is ment for competitions only. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are in the 20% that know that gaming is ment for fun.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Freezon
post Jul 19 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 209

Favorite squad

QUOTE(Missingno610 @ Jul 17 2010, 08:54 PM) *
Are you a fan of Chikorita? Then join this club.

We are a group of people that all agree on one thing, Chikorita is awesome.

This is a group for people that like to play causally and have fun. We have dress up contests and shiny races. We'd also trade with each other if we could.

There are a few rules for if you want to join.

One, you must have at least one Chikorita, Bayleaf, or Meganium in your possession. I don't care if they're on the moon, as long as you own one of them. Eggs are fine.
Two, the contests and races are optional, so I don't want to see anyone harassing any other member for not joining them.
Three, don't insult a person's art in dress up contests. I don't care if it makes an Octillerage look like a Phione, no insults to the artwork.
Four, watch your language. I don't want to see big cuss words all over this forum. Small cuss words are fine. If you have a question about a cuss, PM me.
Five, absolutely no racism. If I see one racist comment from you (and this can be any kind of racism, including anti-gay propaganda) I will kick you out of the group. If I misunderstood your intentions (which is more likely than you getting bit by a bug in the summer) please PM me.
Six, fallow this format if you want to join. PM me if I don't PM you about your application.

Username:
Amount of Chikorita eggs:
Amount of Chikoritas:
Amount of Bayleafs
Amount of Meganiums
Link to your GPX+ profile:
Anything else you want to say:

Members (click to show)

Current activity (click to show)

Alliances (click to show)

Chikorita:2
Bayleef:1
Meganium:1

Notes:i have a plan where chikorita could beat any1 in a battle, i think its level 15 ish u need

--------------------
(i was made half a year early unimpressed.gif)
+Quote Post

Missingno610
post Jul 19 2010, 12:04 PM
Post #3

Casual gamer
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 487

My GPXplus team

Flygon MEGA Fan is now a member. By the way, we have no ranks in this group. You're either the leader (me,) a member, or not a member.

This post has been edited by Missingno610: Jul 19 2010, 12:06 PM

--------------------

My favorite type and I wasn't trying to get it. :P

Click on the userbar if you want to join my group!
I'm a member of this group.
About 80% of gamers have the false belief that gaming is ment for competitions only. Copy and paste this into your signature if you are in the 20% that know that gaming is ment for fun.
+Quote Post

Freezon
post Jul 20 2010, 06:18 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 209

Favorite squad

QUOTE(Missingno610 @ Jul 19 2010, 01:04 PM) *
Flygon MEGA Fan is now a member. By the way, we have no ranks in this group. You're either the leader (me,) a member, or not a member.
lol and make that
Chikorita egg:1
Chikorita:2
Batleef:1
Megainum:1

--------------------
(i was made half a year early unimpressed.gif)
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:35 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.