Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Alex Mercer
post May 21 2017, 07:45 PM
Post #301

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

Wow, congratulations on that final Death of the World! I'm only on my third run, heh. I still find it daunting. What's the highest IV'd Arceus you got? I've wanted to try using one in the battle tower, because high stats and monotype, but obviously I don't have a great sample pool to work with (just water and grass right now, and the grass has 50 IVs x_x.gif)

Master Commuter, jeez. I'm at 1800-some wins, I think. I got a lot done when I was fishing for 75 wins (the exp all is a truly amazing little tool, don't know how I managed without it), and I grind the subway when I'm trying to level several pokemon at once, but I'm a long ways away from getting that one done.

And I know, right? It's such a fantastic feeling. It's incredibly well-done, too. I'm so happy.

This post has been edited by Alex Mercer: May 21 2017, 07:46 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jade
post May 21 2017, 08:47 PM
Post #302

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

Aaah thank you! It sure was a hell of a ride doing it... seventeen.... times *dies*

Highest IV eh? Well Steel hasn't hatched yet, but the current ringer is Rock type, at 131.

As for mine, it's at like 2150. If I do thirty battles every day though, I'll be done in a month!

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Alex Mercer
post May 21 2017, 11:38 PM
Post #303

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 28 584

Diamond Team

Ooh, not bad. Might be interesting trying to shape up a Rock-type special attacker out of it... but then again, Megas have kind of stolen Arceus's thunder where the Battle Tower is concerned. Good luck on your Steel! *sends shiny vibes*

Wow, just found someone's abandoned Hoopa egg in the shelter. How nice of them! I still needed the egg data, I've never gotten the portal, so I'm really happy.

--------------------

+Quote Post

eevee64
post May 22 2017, 09:48 AM
Post #304

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

It was my birthday on Saturday, went out for lunch with my mum and sister and then my boyfriend made me dinner, so I had a nice day ^_^.gif Also got some sweet presents to go with it :P

The third baby lovebird hatched yesterday morning, but by mid afternoon we realised that mummy birb was only feeding the two older chicks and not the newly hatched one...so it wasn't looking too good. I decided to take the little one out of the nest and started feeding her myself...I've handraised plenty of birds before, but never a half a day old chick! *touch wood* she's going okay. Still three more eggos to hatch!

I'm currently on my sixth DotW run. I haven't had much motivation to do bulk clicking lately so it's taking me a while ^^"

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post May 22 2017, 10:07 AM
Post #305

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Hey there! I don't even remember when the last time I posted here was, guess I've been neglecting the forum lol.
To answer the questions:
1. I'd rather have more days in the week(end) grin.gif It would be awesome and I could spend more time with my sister
2. Idk really, maybe my childhood hero, if she existed.

I've been hatching Alola Grimer, my first choice for this swsh but no luck until now :I Guess they don't like me. Also I'm not clicking much these days 'cause I'm always playing Yokai watch 2.
Speaking of Yokai Watch, do some of you play this game? And if you do, are you free for some medal swapping? grin.gif

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post May 22 2017, 10:17 AM
Post #306

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Well Dotw is cancelled, my personal computer is dead. And I can't afford a new one so completing that might drag on well into the month after the next month, and with gen 7 Pokemon coming... I can't afford to miss an expedition that could possibly come involving them. :/

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post May 22 2017, 11:44 AM
Post #307

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I think it will still be a while until the first Gen 7 explorations happen.
There's still some unreleased non-legendary Pokémon so you probably still have a little while to do other stuff :P
Don't worry too much about it~

-------------------------------------------------------------------
idk if anyone here likes anime birds......but.... (click to show)

What are some fictional pets that you guys came across that you instantly liked? cat.gif

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jade
post May 22 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #308

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 22 2017, 09:44 AM) *
What are some fictional pets that you guys came across that you instantly liked? cat.gif

Ryo-Ohki from Tenshi Muyo and Kirara from Inuyasha immediately come to mind. Luna, Artemis and diana from Sailor Moon as well (Seeing a cat-like theme? lol)

And all Pokemon

This isn't an anime, but Snarf from the new Thundercats (like I think it was 2014?) was super adorable too.

And of course, not a pet, but RedXIII from final Fantasy 7 will always remain one of my favorite designs for an animal ever. I even had a plush custom made for him a few yeas back! I COULD PROBABLY KEEP GOING BUT WELL...

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Snowsky
post May 22 2017, 08:30 PM
Post #309

Malachite pride~
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 905

Team Nando!

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 22 2017, 12:44 PM) *

I've always wanted a Ralts, personally. So cuuuuuuuuute...

Oh the non-Pokémon side of things, Heihei the chicken from Moana. He is the funniest thing ever. I went to see the movie at the theater, and I have NEVER seen an audience laugh so hard.

In other news, I still can't find a shiny Alolan Sandshrew. Or an Unearthly Urn, for that matter. sad.gif

--------------------

i dream in verdant and emerald

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 22 2017, 09:26 PM
Post #310

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Fictional pets? I dunno... there are quite a few out there, but I'm having trouble coming up with any that wouldn't be Pokémon. If we're including Pokémon, I suppose Lugia or Yveltal might be too big to fit in the yard. Otherwise, I'd be fine with an Ampharos (so cute), a Salazzle, or a Dragonair. Honestly, any of my favorites would be fine with me. happy.gif

Non-Pokémon-wise, I'd say Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon would be at the top of my list. A cool, sleek dragon with the ability to fly? Yes, please. Also Hobbes from Calvin & Hobbes would be awesome, especially if he were legitimately a plush that came to life.

On the home stretch with DotW here! This fella's almost done:

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post May 22 2017, 11:17 PM
Post #311

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

who mentioned Calvin and Hobbes

Ayyyy, guess what today is. grin.gif

It be my birthday and Overwatch's anniversary! I'm so exciteddddd for later today

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 23 2017, 12:19 AM
Post #312

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 22 2017, 06:44 PM) *

If we include Pokémon in being pets than it would be Charmander or Ponyta for the beginning. I could include a lot more (basically nearly all dragon types and horse-based). awesome.gif
Apart from this I'd like a hippogriff (e.g. Buckbeak from Harry Potter) or the demon horse Entei from Inu Yasha.

I managed to finally finish my second DotW exploration yesterday and added a Water type Arceus to my pokédex. heybaby.gif
Now I can finally try for another Ditto (shiny hunting ^^°) and missing Unown form.

--------------------
+Quote Post

WiccaTheUmbreon
post May 23 2017, 08:23 AM
Post #313

A literal Shiny Umbreon
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 771

I'll do it later

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 22 2017, 11:44 AM) *

Several. Pokémon. Shiny Umbreon (pet), Snorlax (Z-move, sleep on it), Gothitelle (teleport wherever), Lucario (Martial Arts training partner, and Gallade (Bodyguard). I'd want Celesteela, but that thing is to deadly.

--------------------

*Sings "Champion"
+Quote Post

Natsume Reiko
post May 23 2017, 11:34 AM
Post #314

Smiting Fundamentalists since the 1980's.
Group Icon

Member No.: 43 334

Active Squad

Totally ignored the forums in favor of discord and real life eating me up heh.

Fictional pets...Hedwig from Harry Potter. Love birds of prey. I wouldn't count Pokemon personally- they're sapient according to the canon- which is way too intelligent/have reasoning skills to be considered 'pets' imho.

Edit:

He needs some lov'n

This post has been edited by Natsume Reiko: May 23 2017, 01:48 PM

--------------------
~~~~Credit goes to Commander Wymsy.

Important info about myself (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post May 25 2017, 12:53 AM
Post #315

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

QUOTE(Luneon @ May 22 2017, 12:44 PM) *
I think it will still be a while until the first Gen 7 explorations happen.
There's still some unreleased non-legendary Pokémon so you probably still have a little while to do other stuff :P
Don't worry too much about it~

idk if anyone here likes anime birds......but.... (click to show)

Still, I suck horribly at battling here so I also have to account for those Pokemon hogging my party for a week since I don't have EXP Share

And to answer that question, Perry the Platapus

--------------------
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post May 25 2017, 09:53 AM
Post #316

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Well I've hatched one of each shiny for the SWSH this month. I'm working on getting a second Alolan Sandshrew right now, but nothing yet. I can't really complain, I'll be getting the prize regardless.

Work has been picking up quite steadily, we've been overwhelmed by kids(and adults) looking for Fidget Spinners. We ended up getting over 1600 this last batch and I bet half of them are gone already. I understand why people want them, but I don't know how they got to be so popular. We've had quite the few nasty customers getting pissy because they can't buy more than 3. We have a limit for a reason, we can't let one person by 50 of them(and half of the people who want that many is so they can sell them on Facebook).

Started Star Guided Journey today, I was waiting for my cooldown to go away so I could start it. The last Aurora I missed by 3 days, but now that its back, I've started it. This little critter is a glutton and wants a ton of berries:

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 25 2017, 09:58 AM
Post #317

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I never even knew what a fidget spinner was until someone asked about it at my old job and I had them describe it to me. Now we have three of them all different. They are actually kinda soothing. My son likes them too. Had to take the middle round plastic piece out of it so he doesn't try putting it in his mouth. Some idiot older kid put it in their mouth and started choking on it. Was in for hours until they figured it out. Found that while reading up on spinners. At my current work I think I pick at least 100 of those per shift. All different kinds of them. Some are pretty cool looking.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 25 2017, 01:06 PM
Post #318

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

I haven't used a fidget spinner yet, but I might go ahead and get one anyway. I'm more of a fidget cube person, myself; I have two (knockoff) ones, and I absolutely adore them. They're super high quality, and I even got some silicone sleeves for them. happy.gif

I feel like clicking a lot today to finish off this run of DotW, but I'm not sure if I can get all of the 28k I have left done. Well, I guess I'll find out.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post May 25 2017, 01:55 PM
Post #319

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 25 2017, 08:06 PM) *
I haven't used a fidget spinner yet, but I might go ahead and get one anyway. I'm more of a fidget cube person, myself; I have two (knockoff) ones, and I absolutely adore them. They're super high quality, and I even got some silicone sleeves for them. happy.gif

I feel like clicking a lot today to finish off this run of DotW, but I'm not sure if I can get all of the 28k I have left done. Well, I guess I'll find out.

Good luck on that clicking!

I just had to look up (google) what a fidget spinner is at all. I have never heard of this before.
Looks fascinating. Some even have LED lights lol.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jade
post May 25 2017, 04:48 PM
Post #320

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

Had to look it up to, there's one shaped like Batman's batarang xD Looks kinda fun

You know of all the team's I've battled in the battle tower, i'm surprised I haven't run into a team of just Alakazams (now that I've said it however...). If I did they'd decimate me xD

So, Anime Expo is coming up soon (for those of you who aren't sure what that is, it's a big anime convention in LA) - I haven't decided quite yet if I'll be attending this year or not. I did go to Anime Boston already this year and will likely be going to San Japan in Texas as well.

Any of y'all con-goers? If so, which ones do you like to go to?

This post has been edited by Jade: May 25 2017, 05:15 PM

--------------------
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 14 15 16 17 18 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:21 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.