Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
S'up!
Pidget
post Aug 17 2019, 12:19 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 240 811

Active Squad

Okay so I'm not actually new but apparently I never made one of these for some strange reason?? (Or maybe I have and I just developed temporary blindness while looking through my old forum posts in which case my sincerest apologies-) And I decided to jump back into GPX+ after a twoish year break at least for a l'il bit so here's an introduction thread three years late!

Hi! My name's Brooke. Well, not really, but y'know. I use those they/them pronouns. I've loved Pokemon ever since I was a little kid and I picked up my copy of Pokemon Black at... uh... probably Gamestop or something. I'm currently debating undertaking the arduous task of catching up on the Pokemon anime.

Aside from that, I do art and writing when I'm motivated, done a lot of Homestuck-related art recently since I finished reading it. I might do some Pokemon art in the future and I might post it here. Maybe. I'm from Argentina originally and speak Spanish but I live in Ireland, gonna be studying game development in college c:

Hope to hang around here for at least a few months! I get distracted easily so I might drift off but man I forgot how fun this game is.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:45 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.