Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
AregularFrankief...
post Jan 1 2018, 09:26 PM
Post #21

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

QUOTE(Myou @ Jan 1 2018, 06:17 PM) *
Got the shiny novelty voucher from the event, so I'm pretty content with this start of the new year.

Also, are we not having the egg distributions that usually happen on the 2nd to the 6th? I noticed it was missing as I was reading through the usual stuff at the top. I can see with how many events we've had over the past few weeks, everyone could use a break from the chaos.

In...I believe it was the last Community Thread or something like that, it was mentioned that the monthly distributions were stopping for an indefinite amount of time. So no, we're not getting the egg distributions this month.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 1 2018, 10:32 PM
Post #22

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Ohh, I got the shin novelty voucher. Not sure what I want to use it for, so I'll just hang onto that for now.

Hope everyone had a good start to the year!

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jan 2 2018, 12:44 AM
Post #23

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Just got Shears from the Backroom, whoo. Now I can finally get that Novelty Mareep. RNG hates me. Also, forgot to mention this before, but happy new year to everyone. Hope your 2018 will be good, or at the very least less terrible than it may have been beforehand.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Jan 2 2018, 01:51 AM
Post #24

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

Brand new community thread. We'll have to see how long this one stays up! My New Years was chill but still very nice.

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

The Kraken
post Jan 2 2018, 06:10 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 765

Active Squad

So what ever happened to the other Zygarde forms?
I thought we were supposed to get them in october, and 2 months later there's still no sign.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jan 2 2018, 06:22 AM
Post #26

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(The Kraken @ Jan 2 2018, 05:10 AM) *
So what ever happened to the other Zygarde forms?
I thought we were supposed to get them in october, and 2 months later there's still no sign.

https://forums.gpx.plus/index.php?showtopic...t&p=2486648

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jan 2 2018, 09:12 AM
Post #27

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Oh swsh votes are open, I'm really curious to know what we'll be hunting this month. Anyway, here's my votes:

Really hope snorunt can make it this time snorunt.gif

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Jan 2 2018, 09:54 AM
Post #28

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Jan 2 2018, 02:12 PM) *
Oh swsh votes are open, I'm really curious to know what we'll be hunting this month. Anyway, here's my votes:

Really hope snorunt can make it this time snorunt.gif

I went with Sentret, Torchic and Snorunt. Usually my three picks are in order to end a family line (that's why I voted for Sentret and Torchic) but Snorunt is such a nice looking shiny that I went with it. nod.gif

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jan 2 2018, 11:27 AM
Post #29

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

@SilverPT yeah Snorunt has a pretty nice shiny palette, I really like it. Plus I'm still missing shiny Froslass, so if it's chosen this is one more excuse to hunt it grin.gif

I started a Suicune hunt, pretty sure it will take years to finish but oh well. Shiny Suicune is so nice looking...
If you could spare this poor Zoroark some berries from your bag it would be awesome eh:

--------------------

+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 2 2018, 12:11 PM
Post #30

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I'm going with Wooper, Phione and Snorunt.
I still don't have a female Snorunt... >__<
Been wanting to get a Froslass for a while now but each time I hatch shiny males.

(You can only get a Froslass if it's a female)

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 2 2018, 01:25 PM
Post #31

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

2018 begins and I see we're in the month with the SWSHy. Yay! Well, a partial yay at least. With just the one slot available for now I'm not sure how greedily I'll be able to snatch an egg or two, but I'll see what develops.

This January is beginning waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than its predecessor. By this time last year my husband was calling me to tell me he needed to go to the ER. He's been doing so well since his heart valve replacement though and he's even beginning (hopefully) a new career. Anything! to get him away from grubby insurance. He went to a professional driving school and now has his CDL complete with all the endorsements he can get. Double (trailers), triples, hazmat, and I think there was something else. *blush* But he has them all and now we're hoping that this week he'll settle on one of the offers and get set up to begin his breaker-breaker truck driving career. Talk about your Go Daddy! lol.gif

And next week my youngest returns to the public education world following a semester of online high school courses. Here's hoping her high level of self worth remains strong as she heads back to the dredges of high school cliques and the who's who of what "really" matters. -_-2.gif Hopefully we can get her through it though and she can bring her failing grades back up to public passing grades at least.

As for me.... I'm in the office today but still working 95% from home. The Board Meeting is coming later this month and I'll have to sit in on that 3 day bored fest. With any luck it won't hamper my shiny hunt luck any more than my single slot open situation. *eek*!

I *think* I managed to score a legendary voucher plus from the raffle event. While it won't get me what I really want, I won't look the gift horse in the mouth (horses teeth are solid yo!) and be grateful to have received something. Raffles by nature are tough for me to win so I'm just glad that I walked away with something. Given I only had about 13 entries, I was lucky to have even that.

Not sure who I'll vote for this months SWSH, but since Snorunt seems popular, and it is winter, I'll give it an extra bump. I'm open to suggestions and can change my other two spots as more people chime in on what they want. Since we can't hunt the shiny I *need* I'm open for what you want me to slide in there.

PS: Happy New Year Everybody!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Jan 2 2018, 02:32 PM
Post #32

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I again went with three Alolan Pokemon I need because Snorunt would be a completely useless choice for me.

Could you please feed him an Aspear Berry? I should be done with this by now.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 2 2018, 05:07 PM
Post #33

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I'm not usually one for resolutions, but I'm setting small goals for myself this year: read more, write more, draw more, drag my sorry butt to the gym more often. Just do things I enjoy more without feeling guilty about it. I also started a new journal for this year, to try and keep myself organized. Anyone else have goals/plans?

I'm also trying for my second completion of TBD, so any and all Aspears for would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jan 2 2018, 05:12 PM
Post #34

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Jan 2 2018, 10:07 PM) *
I'm not usually one for resolutions, but I'm setting small goals for myself this year: read more, write more, draw more, drag my sorry butt to the gym more often. Just do things I enjoy more without feeling guilty about it. I also started a new journal for this year, to try and keep myself organized. Anyone else have goals/plans?

Literally the same. I've actually written notes in my phone in a folder titled "2018 plans" - I've written down notes for shopping lists, meal plans, purchases, driving school lists *big one* and events I'm doing with friends happy.gif

Need to sort myself out big time!

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 2 2018, 07:38 PM
Post #35

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

I don't have much this year.
Arrogant, maybedefinitely, depending on who you ask.
I think it's just better to postpone things for another year.

I want to pick up a yearly anime watching challenge. After trying out the bimonthly one to find how many shows I can reasonably watch in that time, I think I should be able to handle the yearly one.
Can't hurt to broaden my horizons, can it.

Oh and I want to watch a PreCure I guess. Just dunno which one.
Also Cardcaptor Sakura.

.....now that I look at it, that's quite the list hahaha

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

x Luna
post Jan 2 2018, 08:13 PM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 165 703

Active Squad

I got a shiny voucher plus which made me really happy considering I couldn't be as active as I wanted to, I already used it in a tiny shiny Litten and also I got my Good Luck achievement thanks to the voucher, so it was a great start of the new GPX year.

I didn't read last time that there won't be an egg distribution anymore, I was hoping I could get another Tapu that way, but it's fine, I will wait another 3 times for the exploration to complete them (or maybe I'll be lucky and get a legend voucher some day!).

Regarding our achievement lists for the new year, for now I'm thinking about embarking on TBD for the first time, hopefully I can finish it before I have to start working again lol

And happy new year everyone!

Edit:
BTW, I'm trying to get the Office Wars achievement (Win or lose a race with a friend where each of you is hunting a different Admin-based novelty), in case anyone is interesting in starting a shiny race hunt with me! I'm ok with either of the novelties.

This post has been edited by x Luna: Jan 2 2018, 08:20 PM

--------------------

Proud Member of:

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Jan 2 2018, 11:44 PM
Post #37

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

I still need that achievement. I already have Zergoose but I still need the other two. I don't mind us hunting different Pokemon as long as they both qualify for the achievement. You can PM me if you are still looking for someone~

I'll probably wait a few days to pick my SWSH pokes. Gonna wait and see what others pick.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Celltres
post Jan 3 2018, 09:42 AM
Post #38

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 126 142

Baes

Man, I forget how slow it is to hatch pokemon when there's no multipliers. Thankfully, Shelter+ is gonna be active from tomorrow, hopefully I can crack through some of my shiny hunts before the SWSH starts.

--------------------
Why hai there.

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 3 2018, 10:20 AM
Post #39

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Celltres @ Jan 3 2018, 07:42 AM) *
Man, I forget how slow it is to hatch pokemon when there's no multipliers. Thankfully, Shelter+ is gonna be active from tomorrow, hopefully I can crack through some of my shiny hunts before the SWSH starts.

Yay! A multiplier tomorrow! *happy dances* That will help my last 2 of 5 Pokemon along. *smirk*

Good morning everybody! Are we talking New Year's Resolutions? Hmm. I haven't made any in quite a while. I like the post I saw on FB the other day... it went something like this:

Dear New Year's Resolution,

Well, if was fun while it lasted.

Sincerely,

January 2nd.

laughing.gif

*EDIT*
Wow. When you're suddenly glad that you aren't totally cut off from the outside world! I was going along on some other website when suddenly my internet went ka-flooey. So when I went to re open the website, the error message said it was no longer there. Along with every other website that isn't my work website... and, for thankful reasons, GPX. I can't currently access FB, Yahoo, Youtube, Scoopy Doo, or ANY other outside website. Yet... GPX wasn't removed or hurt in the great web address tossing. Very, very weird. Guess I'll hang out here today and hope that nobody else notices this website is still working. *smirk*

This post has been edited by Mamanator: Jan 3 2018, 12:14 PM

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jan 3 2018, 03:34 PM
Post #40

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

God, I slept so much today, I had a terrible headache for some reason and fell asleep.
Talking about new year's resolutions? I don't usually make any because when I do I can never fulfill them so it's pointless.
I made a new post on the trinkets trade thread, take a look if you please happy.gif

Also, this dear needs some Aspear berries 'cause he's freezing, care to help?

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:58 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.