Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The City of Iridus, Accepting Profiles! Only 6 slots~
Mukumuku
post Sep 13 2009, 02:24 PM
Post #1

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12 333

Ice Pokemon are Win

This is an RP collaborated between Mukumuku and Connie. Please be courteous to other RPers, and try to read all these first bajillion posts concisely.

The Backstory... (click to show)

This post has been edited by Mukumuku: Sep 13 2009, 03:18 PM

--------------------
i daresay, this empty signature is strikingly attractive.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 13 2009, 02:26 PM
Post #2

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

Here are the definitions and some intructions on making for you kind eyes. Be sure to read through these , as it can be easy to make a mistake in such a precise rp.

The rhene
(click to show)

The council (click to show)

Neutral (click to show)

Index
1| Backstory and Introduction
2| Definitions and Explanations
3| Rules and Regulations
4| Frequently Asked Questions
5| Character Codes
6| Character Profiles

This post has been edited by Connie: Sep 13 2009, 02:54 PM

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Sep 13 2009, 02:27 PM
Post #3

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

Rules and Regulations

1) Follow general GTS rules, dur.

2) Only one character per person. OSCs or NPCs labeled for your use and abuse will be specifically indicated.

3) No god-modding, mini-modding, bunnying, being immortal, or undefeatable. Without permission, of course.

4) A minimum of 2 paragraphs of decent stuff is necessary per post.

5) Pay attention to what other RPers are doing! Try to follow the given plot, and READ the posts above you! It is very obvious to us that you have not been paying attention to other people when you try and talk to a civilian that was killed 4 posts above.

6) Write with decent grammar and in third person. Typos here and there are okay, sometimes spellcheck fks with words you spelled right. Chatspeak is unacceptable.

7) PG-13, guys. Monitor your swearing; don’t go all gory on us. And nothing sexual, please. Romance, fine.

8) Breakage of rules may result in instaban, depending of the severity of the breakage.

Yes, we use the strike system, too. Yes, it’s still three strikes you’re out. Yes, sometimes we give out 2 strikes for really bad rule breakage. Yes, sometimes we even give out 3 strikes and once, resulting in instaban. Yes, we do remove strikes if the problem is remedied properly. And yes, I’m saying we because Connie is the co-conspirator of this RP. Yay.

Strikes
None ATM~

This post has been edited by Mukumuku: Sep 13 2009, 02:48 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 13 2009, 02:30 PM
Post #4

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

We all know you guys have questions so we have the

FaQ

More questions will be added as they asked,if you do have any problems please pm Connie or Muku.
Faq
(click to show)

Index
1| Backstory and Introduction
2| Definitions and Explanations
3| Rules and Regulations
4| Frequently Asked Questions
5| Character Codes
6| Character Profiles

This post has been edited by Connie: Sep 13 2009, 03:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Sep 13 2009, 02:33 PM
Post #5

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

Character Codes

The Rhene (click to show)

Yes, the app is long. However, within it are vital questions and examples to be addressed by all potential RPers.

This post has been edited by Mukumuku: Sep 13 2009, 02:55 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 13 2009, 02:34 PM
Post #6

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

This post has been edited by Connie: Sep 13 2009, 03:14 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Runi
post Sep 13 2009, 03:39 PM
Post #7

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

Ooohh yay (:

Runi will join because she was so totally not stalking.
Just to be clear, we may only play for the Rhene, or...?

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 13 2009, 03:46 PM
Post #8

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

For the moment

I shall quote Muku

PirateNinja~ says:
Yeah.
I'll post codes for demons someday.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Sep 15 2009, 11:33 PM
Post #9

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

SINCE CONNIE NO LONGER CARES FOR MSN. D<

Dude, help me choose a name. I'm thinking Ambron/Bryn, or Nox.... Or maybe her name is Bryn and her underground zomg I'm a sekkrit agent ph33r me name is Nox? I'M THINKING TOO DEEP INTO THIS. Also, since I'm feeling like awesome Renaissance humanists dudes, her last name is ttly gonna me like Erasmus or Petrarch or Dante. Or Bruni. Or Machiavelli. :'>

--------------------

+Quote Post

zeuxis
post Sep 16 2009, 12:09 AM
Post #10

Wish not to die.
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 536

Meh.

Name: Xanatos Xenophobe Amoretta

Powers and Abilities: (Uhh... IDK how to do this so here goes...) Dark and Ice (in the form of a sword)

Personality: This is a vital part of every application. Details are necessary. Should be about 200 words or more. Try and include things like common traits, are they optimistic or pessimistic? Preferences, pet peeves, nature, etc. A character’s personality must also match their faction. A renegade would definitely not be working for the city, and a goody two shoes wouldn’t work for the rebellion. Common sense, guys.

Appearance: What your character looks like. Include general things like height, weight, hair and eye color, physical traits like strength or speed, as well as details like long or short fingers, clean fingernails, and proportions. Pictures are optional but recommended. Descriptions required regardless.

Appearance in Armour: Only for angels. Utilize the definitions for reference.

History: Be sure to incorporate parts of the backstory, and past experiences. How did the character end up with his or her faction? Why did they choose one over the other? Do/did they have friends and family? What happened to them? As your character will be an adult, or almost an adult, please elaborate the state of his or her childhood. Was it good/bad? Is the character satisfied? Does he/she have regrets? Did they do bad things? Was he/she a delinquent?

RP Example: Your character was magically present in the wars, during the time the planet was desecrated by nuclear and worse weapons. As either a civilian or low ranking soldier from a province, RP a short scene from such a scenario.

QUIZ TIEM!

- Summarize the plot history in a medium sized paragraph. Just highlight key details and give a general overview of the story.

-------------------------

Later I'll fill everything in and do the quiz time. I need a good night's rest. [stupid joke]*looks at clock*

ZOMG IT'S MIDNIGHTZORZ![/stupid joke]

This post has been edited by colorless: Sep 17 2009, 12:43 PM

--------------------
I'm going to redo my sig in wordpad. expect it soon.
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 16 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #11

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

QUOTE(Mukumuku @ Sep 16 2009, 05:33 AM) *
SINCE CONNIE NO LONGER CARES FOR MSN. D<

Dude, help me choose a name. I'm thinking Ambron/Bryn, or Nox.... Or maybe her name is Bryn and her underground zomg I'm a sekkrit agent ph33r me name is Nox? I'M THINKING TOO DEEP INTO THIS. Also, since I'm feeling like awesome Renaissance humanists dudes, her last name is ttly gonna me like Erasmus or Petrarch or Dante. Or Bruni. Or Machiavelli. :'>

I wasn't on yesterday i was ill muku..

You can not have nox because that name is special, and i loves it too much. I AM PROTECTIVE OF THAT NAME *flail*. Go bryn

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Sep 16 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #12

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

WHATWHATWHATWAITTTT. D<

But... Nox was like, the name of a wolf I RPed on another site for like YEARS. And Bryn was a human on a wolf site ANYWAYS moving on. WHAT IF I WANT HER TO BE NAMED NOX HUH. Whatchu gunna do about that!? -wears nerd shirt with some gey calc graphs- CAN'T TOUCH THISSS. lol crap joke. |: the world should take calc and teach me how that joke works because I don't get it~

And, Connie, I hope chur feeling better :0

btw, Bryn is ttly not gonna work anymore, since like i just remembered a few days ago I posted a different Bryn on Magistream and she's a 16 year old BIRD GIRL with no boobs so people thinks she's 13 and stuff. :'<

So, uh, unless you have a better name, its ttly gonna be Nox. Unless I make a dude. Except then I can't use those pictures. ;_; I'M SORRY CONNIE. She's gonna be wolfish and angry. or something like thatttt. zomg, Connie, brill idea listen listen! So like, if mine is Nox, yours can be something like Jinx or Flix or something else that ends in X. CODE FOAR TEH UBER ELITE, YO. <33

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 17 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #13

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

QUOTE(Mukumuku @ Sep 16 2009, 10:38 PM) *
WHATWHATWHATWAITTTT. D<

But... Nox was like, the name of a wolf I RPed on another site for like YEARS. And Bryn was a human on a wolf site ANYWAYS moving on. WHAT IF I WANT HER TO BE NAMED NOX HUH. Whatchu gunna do about that!? -wears nerd shirt with some gey calc graphs- CAN'T TOUCH THISSS. lol crap joke. |: the world should take calc and teach me how that joke works because I don't get it~

And, Connie, I hope chur feeling better :0

btw, Bryn is ttly not gonna work anymore, since like i just remembered a few days ago I posted a different Bryn on Magistream and she's a 16 year old BIRD GIRL with no boobs so people thinks she's 13 and stuff. :'<

So, uh, unless you have a better name, its ttly gonna be Nox. Unless I make a dude. Except then I can't use those pictures. ;_; I'M SORRY CONNIE. She's gonna be wolfish and angry. or something like thatttt. zomg, Connie, brill idea listen listen! So like, if mine is Nox, yours can be something like Jinx or Flix or something else that ends in X. CODE FOAR TEH UBER ELITE, YO. <33

FFFFt but nox is my character that lives in a post apocalyptic techno world somewhere else. But fine you can have it, not like i is going to use it or anything. You have such problems with names sometimes, infact everybody does. Kay so no more bryn. YOU CAN HAVE NOX. I'm fine with that i suppose. I could but i have kind of already named mine, it depends on which person i drew i go for.

I might have to add x in to

--------------------

+Quote Post

zeuxis
post Sep 17 2009, 12:44 PM
Post #14

Wish not to die.
Group Icon

Meh.

May I claim a spot as I keep working my way through the work?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Sep 17 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #15

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

No,

I personally believe in first come first serve. UNless i love them and trust them

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Sep 17 2009, 04:00 PM
Post #16

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

Agreed. You can't reserve a spot and then never finish your application... I do that something xD;

Therefore, I have some sort of hypocritical paranoia going on~ Unless it's someone we RP often with, and they srsly can't get online/do crap. I guess if you're bascially done with the app and only need to add small details, like the quiz, or think of a name, that's okay. However, if you try to turn in what you have now, it's instareject. None of the important parts are done. |:

--------------------

+Quote Post

zeuxis
post Sep 18 2009, 08:44 AM
Post #17

Wish not to die.
Group Icon

Meh.

Sorry, I want to reserve a spot before it's too late but I'll go ahead and wait till I get home 'cuz I can't edit posts from here.

--------------------
+Quote Post

PaisleyEgg
post Oct 11 2009, 07:20 AM
Post #18

I'm always blasting off again!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 18 064

Team Awesome!

Am I allowed to ask questions about this roleplay?

Is it battle driven, or plot driven? I ask this because you do spend time talking about armor, so that did confuse me for a moment.

Could you give a possible better description of the support type? People have different ideas of support, so I don't know if you consider support to be healing, or food, or even just a pack mule. All those can be considered support, but I'm wondering if you had a specific idea in mind when you were writing it. Attack, Defense, and Speed I understand.

I think that might be the only questions I have for now. Thank you lots.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:22 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.