Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
AregularFrankief...
post Jan 15 2018, 02:19 PM
Post #121

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

To whoever asked about that Cattails game a while back; my current computer can't handle games. But if it could, I'd definitely be playing that.

Anyways, good luck to those of you still hunting. I've barely had the time to hatch Eggs, finals are coming up soon. Found somebody's failed Summon in the Lab this morning.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 15 2018, 06:22 PM
Post #122

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Gato @ Jan 14 2018, 11:05 PM) *
I just want to vent a little about the Death of the World exploration. Specifically task 11.

OH IF ONLY I COULD JUST TOSS THOSE MONS IN THE WALKER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE AGES AGOOOOOOO!!! shakefist.gif shakefist.gif shakefist.gif

Multiplier and tons of activity.
People will click you. Guaranteed. It takes just 3 days if you have a good plier.

(That's how it was for me at least)

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jan 15 2018, 06:31 PM
Post #123

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

QUOTE(Luneon @ Jan 15 2018, 11:22 PM) *
QUOTE(Gato @ Jan 14 2018, 11:05 PM) *
I just want to vent a little about the Death of the World exploration. Specifically task 11.

OH IF ONLY I COULD JUST TOSS THOSE MONS IN THE WALKER IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE AGES AGOOOOOOO!!! shakefist.gif shakefist.gif shakefist.gif

Multiplier and tons of activity.
People will click you. Guaranteed. It takes just 3 days if you have a good plier.

(That's how it was for me at least)

Or if you're good at battling in the Battle Subway, you can earn many exp. points for the pokemon in your party.

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 15 2018, 07:11 PM
Post #124

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Jan 15 2018, 02:19 PM) *
To whoever asked about that Cattails game a while back; my current computer can't handle games. But if it could, I'd definitely be playing that.

Anyways, good luck to those of you still hunting. I've barely had the time to hatch Eggs, finals are coming up soon. Found somebody's failed Summon in the Lab this morning.

I'm so sorry to hear that your pc can't handle games. Cattails is really small, but I know some computers can't even handle those. It's such a cute little game. Stardew Valley + cats.

I got Assassins Creed: Origins for my birthday, but I haven't really delved into that yet. I'm supposed to be working on a review of a game called Sydney's World, but life has kinda gotten in the way of that.

--

I'm still hunting for my buff cheeto puff. Can't complain too much about number hatched yet, especially with 3.8k eggs.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Darky
post Jan 16 2018, 04:45 AM
Post #125

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 680

Active Squad

This exam session is too much for me. Feelin exausted.
Considering GPX activity - got my shiny dude. already hunting meowth.Hatched shiny alola diglet ,which is a nice little surprise. Hopefully, all of you will finish your hunts as soon as possible
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Jan 16 2018, 02:25 PM
Post #126

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Jan 15 2018, 04:11 PM) *
Stardew Valley + cats.

Quickest $15 I ever spent.

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 16 2018, 04:31 PM
Post #127

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

QUOTE(Storskarfen @ Jan 16 2018, 02:25 PM) *
QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Jan 15 2018, 04:11 PM) *
Stardew Valley + cats.

Quickest $15 I ever spent.

You will not regret it! It's super adorable, and I mean... what more incentive do you need?

--

I'm still on the hunt for my Alola dude. Still nothing too crazy, so I can't complain. I would like to get it soon enough to start another one of the hunts, though.

And I'm almost done with another feeding task for TBD, so of course there's fog going on. Cheri berries, please (when you can)!

This post has been edited by Cryptic Lyric: Jan 16 2018, 04:32 PM

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jan 16 2018, 07:27 PM
Post #128

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

Fed all the Exploration Pokemon in this thread that still need Berries. Will do it again tomorrow, of course. Anyways, speaking of games, does anyone think that some of them aren't worth the price for what you get?

Even though I prepaid, I didn't enjoy shelling out $50 for Pokemon Moon when all was said and done. I just didn't find the Alola Region enjoyable [though the random shiny Bonsly I found while grinding was a nice bonus]. I more than likely won't be purchasing USUM, or if I really need a fresh game to be able to transfer things over, I'll see if I can snag a used copy for cheap.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Jan 16 2018, 07:51 PM
Post #129

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Jan 17 2018, 12:27 AM) *
Fed all the Exploration Pokemon in this thread that still need Berries. Will do it again tomorrow, of course. Anyways, speaking of games, does anyone think that some of them aren't worth the price for what you get?

Even though I prepaid, I didn't enjoy shelling out $50 for Pokemon Moon when all was said and done. I just didn't find the Alola Region enjoyable [though the random shiny Bonsly I found while grinding was a nice bonus]. I more than likely won't be purchasing USUM, or if I really need a fresh game to be able to transfer things over, I'll see if I can snag a used copy for cheap.

To be honest, USUM is far more enjoyable than SM is. There's much more content in it, more things to do, the story is different and more appealing. But this is my opinion, of course. I'm not saying 'go and buy it, you'll like it', no. However. why not take some time to check out the story and the extras that were not in the first game.
The only thing I can really say it's missing it's the National Dex. It would be far more interesting if they had implemented it in USUM, but oh well.
(The minigames are awesome though)

Now, you're right about some games really not being worth their price. If I knew sooner that Kirby's Blowout Blast was only 5 levels of stupidity I wouldn't have spent my euros (it's a cheap game but meh)

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Jan 18 2018, 03:47 PM
Post #130

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Maemai

QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Jan 16 2018, 04:27 PM) *
speaking of games, does anyone think that some of them aren't worth the price for what you get?

I'm usually pretty cautious with what I buy, because I don't want to own something I don't like. So with games and books and nail polish, I tend to do a lot of research before I buy with the exception of consistent previous excellence (or a descriptor like "Stardew Valley + cats" because SV is one of my favorite games of all time). Especially in the case of physical items, the idea of finding out how to get rid of something that I didn't like is much more daunting than waiting past the release date to hear reviews from other people.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Karatekid5
post Jan 18 2018, 06:51 PM
Post #131

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 580

Active Squad

About 300 eggs into the SWSH, hopefully I'll be able to get much more with this weekend's multipliers. Though even on multiplier days the most I've hatched in a day is 122. How does everyone hatch 200+ in a day? I interact a ton and I have the Lucky Egg upgrade to help but I don't know if there's anything else I can do to speed things up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Jan 18 2018, 11:56 PM
Post #132

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

For that to happen, you need to be active during the day with multiplier of 3 and above. Having eggs of 2, 3, and 5 k maturity maximum also helps. Speaking of Flame orbs, they're only needed in case of people forgetting about the "1 hour must pass since creation" rule, which can really bite with fast hatches.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Karatekid5
post Jan 19 2018, 12:13 AM
Post #133

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 94 580

Active Squad

I usually am on GPX Plus the entire day and check my eggs regularly if I happen to be doing something else. I don't know how else I could change my routine.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Jan 19 2018, 01:09 AM
Post #134

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Maemai

Also, if you're clicking a lot of people, more people are going to click you. It's easy to rack up clicks while watching/listening to entertainment.

This post has been edited by Storskarfen: Jan 19 2018, 01:11 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Alchemists Fire
post Jan 19 2018, 03:35 AM
Post #135

Companion Cube
Group Icon

Member No.: 246 334

Favourites

Multiplier right when I needed it <3

Also finally got my first Wormhole!!!
Very excited <3

--------------------
My Party:

Shiny Hunts (click to show)
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 19 2018, 08:13 AM
Post #136

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

When it comes to games it just really depends on what you're into.
I know a lot of people who shelled out 60 or more for games I'd say "ehhhhh" to
Also the other way around, there's games I paid full price for to have it on release that some aren't into and are waiting to go down in price.
Overall I rarely regret buying something due to watching trailers, spoiler free early copy reviews, etc etc
If you go in blind then the chance of getting disappointed is much higher with some.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Jan 19 2018, 03:39 PM
Post #137

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Maemai

QUOTE(Luneon @ Jan 19 2018, 05:13 AM) *
When it comes to games it just really depends on what you're into.
I know a lot of people who shelled out 60 or more for games I'd say "ehhhhh" to
Also the other way around, there's games I paid full price for to have it on release that some aren't into and are waiting to go down in price.
Overall I rarely regret buying something due to watching trailers, spoiler free early copy reviews, etc etc
If you go in blind then the chance of getting disappointed is much higher with some.

I guess I'm lucky that my taste in games happens to be the ones that tend to cost less (story-driven, platformers, indies, puzzle games). Also, games can take a long time to complete, and since I tend to buy on Steam, they always eventually go on sale, so I can limit my spending on any games that I'll really like but won't blow my socks off right now by thinking of all of the games I already own that are fun that I can get a little further in.

--------------------

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jan 19 2018, 03:50 PM
Post #138

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mikaku Onchi @ Jan 16 2018, 04:51 PM) *
QUOTE(AregularFrankiefan @ Jan 17 2018, 12:27 AM) *

To be honest, USUM is far more enjoyable than SM is. There's much more content in it, more things to do, the story is different and more appealing. But this is my opinion, of course. I'm not saying 'go and buy it, you'll like it', no. However. why not take some time to check out the story and the extras that were not in the first game.
The only thing I can really say it's missing it's the National Dex. It would be far more interesting if they had implemented it in USUM, but oh well.
(The minigames are awesome though)

Now, you're right about some games really not being worth their price. If I knew sooner that Kirby's Blowout Blast was only 5 levels of stupidity I wouldn't have spent my euros (it's a cheap game but meh)

I might check out some more YouTube playthroughs, see how other people handle the game. So far I've only watched like 3 people play it. But I'm preoccupied with other things currently; finals are next week, plus I'm still trying to dig my heels into the Pokemon Live! mystery.

@Storskarfen : My sentiments exactly. What's the point of wasting money on something terrible?

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Jan 19 2018, 06:29 PM
Post #139

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gato @ Jan 14 2018, 04:05 PM) *

Kinda late replying to this one, but you can grind through the tasks easily if you have a good battle tower team. It takes ~150 wins in the subway if my math is correct. It took me just over 4 hours this time, including several breaks.

Lapras (click to show)

This post has been edited by Sportsfan666: Jan 19 2018, 06:29 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Jan 19 2018, 07:34 PM
Post #140

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Maemai

I never really understood the draw of the battle tower personally. I don't know if I'll ever have those Furfrou combs, even though I've read that battle guide and did my best to follow it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 09:31 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.