Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Closed TopicStart new topic
Bug w/Saving "Personal Statement" on GPX+ Profile
AlarisLavenda
post May 31 2019, 11:27 PM
Post #1

Chocobo Enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 220 777

~ Dream Team ~

Whenever I've gone into the "Edit Personal Portal Information" screen to change my awful old "Personal Statement," I have gone back and clicked "Save Settings' probably fifteen times now, let alone same amount of times trying to retype and change my Personal Statement. Never changes. Bounces it back right how it was. However, whenever I've "saved settings," it bounces me right back to the site's main index page. The usual screen/message of "Settings Updated" doesn't come up.

It's really driving me nuts. I just came back from a 4 year hiatus and I just want to update my things to a bit more of my current liking and interests vs the childish stuff I was into in the past.

Anyone else having this problem, let alone have suggestions/solutions on how to fix this problem?

EDIT @ 11:37pm CDT: I figured out a way around it and to get it saved.

- Go to your profile page.
- Under the box that holds your avatar photo and the little Member/Donor/Title card above your Topics/Posts/Gallery/etcetera... box, click Settings button on that row of options.
- There, you can update numerous things, including "Personal Statement," and you can save it with the prompt "settings saved" popping up confirming it afterwards.

I hope this helps someone that might have encountered this bug!

This post has been edited by AlarisLavenda: May 31 2019, 11:42 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:51 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.