Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Renata Lisanac
SensFAN24
post Aug 14 2013, 05:46 PM
Post #1

Female Ace Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 203 405

Sens Roster

Name: Renata Lisanac

Hometown: Cerluean City

Appearance: She is 5'9 and weighs 149 pounds with a medium brunette hair with bangs covering her forehand, she has hazel eyes which complements her look. Renata has a turquoise t-shirt and wears a Pokéball necklace on her neck. She wears black pants so that she doesn't injure herself during her adventures, and wears running shoes to run from any enemies that come close to her. She also wears glasses so that she can see better. Her symmetrical features shows confidence and determination, and has a smile on her face.

Personality: Her personality is sweet and helpful because she wanted to set an example to other trainers who wanted to become a trainer like Renata. Renata becomes calm when she gets close to the water where some water Pokémon live, however during her adventures to the cave, she can become serious.

Back when she was 8 years old, Renata was shy and nervous as she did not know what are Pokémon, but as she got older whenever she goes for a walk she sees Pokémon as companions and helpers.

Biography: Renata Lisanac was a shy Pokémon Trainer who struggled fitting in after her family moved to Cerluean City after the devastation in Oreburgh City in Sinnoh after a powerful storm that saw her family lived without a home. When she first came to Cerluean City, she was hesitant about living in Cerulean City, it was different that was filled with calm, serene waters but soon after Renata was interested to see the new place she wanted to see. During the first few weeks in Cerulean City, she wanted to work for a Pokécenter so that she can help other trainers and their Pokémon. During her she saw an injured Seel lying outside of Cerulean Cave, Renata brought it to the Pokémon Center and the Seel was back to health, she then realized that it was the best thing she done. She named the Seel Klondike, and soon after she loved her new Pokéfriend. But a few weeks later, Team Rocket made it's way to Cerulean City and Renata panicked and hid behind the table, luckily Klondike the Seel attempted to calm Renata down.But soon her parents told her that Team Rocket was the one that hurt the Pokémon, after hearing the situation Renata stormed outside and stood up against Team Rocket and when Team Rocket's Pokémon were inching closer and closer, Klondike the Seel protected her and Team Rocket stormed off. Now at 20 years old, Renata is a true Pokéhelper with her pal Klondike the Seel, and Spooky the Duskull whom she met at Lavender Town, while seeing the graves of other Pokémon and helping other injured Pokémon. She realized that Pokémon are her true friends.

Now at 20 years old, Renata received a letter saying Furoh, surprised she grabbed her bag and her items needed for her adventure but before long her parents explained to her that she needed to be careful during her adventures so that she doesn't get injured. Renata said that she will and left Cerulean City. Renata arrived to Furoh so that she can continue to help Pokémon feel better.

Class: Trainer

Starting Pokémon: Klondike(Seel) LV 10
Spooky(Duskull) LV 10

Items: Super Potion x2
Oran Berry x5
Smoke Ball x2

--------------------
Credit to Mosica

Special thank you to cyndaquiltrainer for creating this!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kamaitachi
post Aug 14 2013, 11:45 PM
Post #2

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

This is a very good start. I've a few questions for you, though.

1.) Most pokemon trainers start their journey around age 10/12. Why did Renata wait so long?

2.) What is this 'devastation of Oreburgh' you mentioned?

3.)Utilizing Team Magma in Cerulean is a bit of a stretch, especially given the world of PANE. We try to keep it fairly consistent with the Pokemon Universe, and I can see no reason for them to be there. Could it, perhaps, be Team Rocket, considering that they're the Kanto villains?

4.) Could you go more into detail about how she met Spooky? What was she doing over in Lavender Town?

5.) Why did Renata come to Furoh? It seems like she was doing just fine over in Kanto, so what prompted her to cross continents to get to Furoh?

A few notes:

1.) Please expand the appearance section. It can be more than physical appearance, like how she holds herself, or any distinguishing features? Describe her as if you wanted someone to make a character sprite for you; the more detail the better.

2.) Could you expound upon her personality? When you say it's "Subtle", that could be anything. For the purpose of the profile, please go into detail, that way you can play the subtlety of her nature in the actual rps. As long as you know what her personality is, you can choose to reveal things in the rp that other characters wouldn't necessarily know about her.

3.) From the way the bio is written, it seems like she went from 'struggling to fit in' in Cerulean to 'fitting in just fine'. This seems to be an important part of her life, given her personality thus far. Would you please expound upon her life in Cerulean? What did she do before she met Klondike?

4.) Total level for starting Pokemon is 20, so you can have both pokemon start at Level 10 if you so choose. Levelling in PANE comes slowly, upon completion in roleplays, so there's no need to handicap yourself. My suggestion is to have them both start at Level 10.

5.) Tiny note: It's "Cerulean".

^_^.gif Again, solid start. There are things that I'd like to see fleshed out before I approve this profile. Thanks in advance!

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

SensFAN24
post Aug 15 2013, 03:21 PM
Post #3

Female Ace Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 203 405

Sens Roster

Hi, I've added a few things so that it will makes things clearer.

I updated her appearance,

and I've added that a powerful storm forced Renata and her family to move Cerulean City.

I've also put other information included what she did during the first few weeks in Cerulean City and what happened when Team Rocket came to Cerulean City, and I added information about how she met Spooky(Duskull) while in Lavender Town.

Finally, I edited the personality so that it will be better to know about Renata.

Thanks again for the ideas.

--------------------
Credit to Mosica

Special thank you to cyndaquiltrainer for creating this!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:43 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.