Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What do you think of ''anime characters/pokemon fan couples''?, So, called shippings.
Demitheumbreon
post Feb 13 2013, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 190 739

Favorite pokemon

Well,what do you think of shippings or pokemon fan couples? what is your favorite?

My favorite is..

In the anime: dawn/hikari X paul/shinji (Ikarishipping) awesome.gif

Pokemon couples: Umbreon (female) X glaceon (male) pinch.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAnd what you thinkkkkkkkkk?

PD: i don't draw the images n.n'

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Pyotr
post Feb 13 2013, 08:43 AM
Post #2

Sugar Content
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 143 069

Unown

I don't personally ship nor do I care too much, but I did find this cute:

by Yurichu (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Demitheumbreon
post Feb 13 2013, 09:58 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorite pokemon

QUOTE(Forget me now @ Feb 13 2013, 10:43 AM) *
I don't personally ship nor do I care too much, but I did find this cute:

by Yurichu (click to show)

I hate the gaceon girls but... LOOOOOOOOOOOL xD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Tazii
post Feb 14 2013, 12:02 AM
Post #4

Tikk Tokk
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 543

A Taste of The Fury

I love to ship, but fandoms tend to scare me. Not just in pokemon, but in every show that hints romantic interest. People take it too seriously...

I adore Ikarishipping. I shipped Pokeshipping, sure, but mainly because I grew up with it and it seemed natural to ship it. Ikarishipping was the first ship on the show that peeked my interest.

Ingame, I swap between Soulsilvershipping and Silver/Crystal (though I don't know the ship name). Silver was always my favourite pokemon game, so I was always fond of their interaction and development. Soul Silver rekindled that.

Then there's Ferriswheelshipping, which I feel more guilty about. I played the Japanese version before it came out on English, and I had no idea what they were saying, but the whole ferriswheel moment was awkward and I couldn't help but laugh at how non-sinister N was. A lot of Nuzlockes I read only makes that guilty pleasure worse.

As for pokemon shipping:
There's a comic I read that has me shipping Lopunny/Floatzel and Honchkrow/Vespiqueen.
But my own personal pokemon that I try to collect in every game has me shipping Charizard/Arbok, Persian/Granbull, Feraligatr/Haunter, and Jolteon/Ditto. I have those pairs in GPX+ in shinies, too. (Except Ditto. Bubble-O-Blob is forever stuck in the daycare) I don't know, I just like unconventional pairs. My current Nuzlocke run had me shipping Liepard with Watchog until Liepard died ;A;

--------------------
+Quote Post

Demitheumbreon
post Feb 14 2013, 10:13 AM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Favorite pokemon

QUOTE(Karofsky @ Feb 14 2013, 02:02 AM) *
I love to ship, but fandoms tend to scare me. Not just in pokemon, but in every show that hints romantic interest. People take it too seriously...

I adore Ikarishipping. I shipped Pokeshipping, sure, but mainly because I grew up with it and it seemed natural to ship it. Ikarishipping was the first ship on the show that peeked my interest.

Ingame, I swap between Soulsilvershipping and Silver/Crystal (though I don't know the ship name). Silver was always my favourite pokemon game, so I was always fond of their interaction and development. Soul Silver rekindled that.

Then there's Ferriswheelshipping, which I feel more guilty about. I played the Japanese version before it came out on English, and I had no idea what they were saying, but the whole ferriswheel moment was awkward and I couldn't help but laugh at how non-sinister N was. A lot of Nuzlockes I read only makes that guilty pleasure worse.

As for pokemon shipping:
There's a comic I read that has me shipping Lopunny/Floatzel and Honchkrow/Vespiqueen.
But my own personal pokemon that I try to collect in every game has me shipping Charizard/Arbok, Persian/Granbull, Feraligatr/Haunter, and Jolteon/Ditto. I have those pairs in GPX+ in shinies, too. (Except Ditto. Bubble-O-Blob is forever stuck in the daycare) I don't know, I just like unconventional pairs. My current Nuzlocke run had me shipping Liepard with Watchog until Liepard died ;A;

Rare pairings in three..two...one...

I pair: skuntank X shiny skuntank (shiny is female,normal is male)
Umbreon with luxray (all knows umbreon is female and luxray is male..)
Gummishipping or umbreon x glaceon (with umbreon a female,yay!)
Meganium x thyplosion (meganium girl,typhlosion boy.)

And you know me,IKARISHIPPING ROCKZ!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:59 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.