Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
32 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Inheritors, The Creators vs. The Dark Ones
Wishful Jirachi
post Jan 20 2011, 10:07 AM
Post #421

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

If someone hasn't posted recently, does not inckude Dex, Mystyk, Xion, Night, Otter and I think someone else maybe, then I don't care if you want them. Open for grabs.

@Dex: yes

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Raziel
post Jan 20 2011, 10:27 AM
Post #422

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 18 798

Can I have Pagorius then? She was taken, but the profile never got made... >_>
If not, then can I have Hydroxus?
+Quote Post

Mtn Otter
post Jan 20 2011, 03:04 PM
Post #423

Kweh?
Group Icon

Member No.: 65 200

Daimond Party

In that case, I would like to reserve Femkenade, please. Unless that was the one Dex wanted, of course.

--------------------

GPX Plus

MyMiniCity
Increase Population
Increase Industry

Current RPs (click to show)

Writing (click to show)

Other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Xion
post Jan 20 2011, 03:45 PM
Post #424

Some silly girl
Group Icon

Member No.: 51 296

Active Squad

Awh, I wanted Pagorius. DX Eh, it's okay. Can I have Hydroxus, then? 83

--------------------
Mm, I should probably add some of my drawings to this. Make it pretty again.
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Jan 20 2011, 04:15 PM
Post #425

If your told it can't be burnt, their lying...
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 001

Unknown

I'll be taking Ferrarus, if it please you. ^^

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Jan 20 2011, 04:23 PM
Post #426

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

It seems everyone wants a second charri... xD

This post has been edited by Nightingale: Jan 20 2011, 04:23 PM
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jan 20 2011, 04:30 PM
Post #427

Group Icon

~HELLO~

lol, I honestly will most likely stick to just my one encase we really need another in the future. (unless when I update I find that I want another one... lol)
@Night: Yes, Pagorius
@Dex: Yes
@Otter: Yes
@Xion: Yes

Edit: Perhaps I might take sound in the end.

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jan 20 2011, 04:36 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mtn Otter
post Jan 20 2011, 05:03 PM
Post #428

Kweh?
Group Icon

Daimond Party

Quick question: What exactly does it mean when it says that Femkenade is "what we would now call a psychic"? Does it mean she's capable of reading minds(that's probably included anyway) or that she's capable of seeing into the future?

--------------------

GPX Plus

MyMiniCity
Increase Population
Increase Industry

Writing (click to show)

Other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Jan 20 2011, 05:24 PM
Post #429

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Another question, this one from me...
Would it be possible to redo an entire character? As in, same Creator but different Inheritor? (Like, them dieing and the powers transferring or something...)
+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jan 20 2011, 05:33 PM
Post #430

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

Uh... since Koopa and I already had plans had discussed Kaine through PM's, I'd like to take Kaine as my second charrie, since Koopa's not coming back. I've looked through his profile and am rereading all of Koopa's previous posts so I can rp Kaine to the best of my ability. ^^ ...if that doesn't work, then I guess I have to be boring and not have a second charrie, since all of my other choices are taken XD

Btw, @Mtn: Be good to Femkenade's Inheritor. She was mine in the first rp. <.<

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Mtn Otter
post Jan 20 2011, 05:54 PM
Post #431

Kweh?
Group Icon

Daimond Party

Don't worry. I won't do anyting unduly horrible to her... immediately... hehehe
I just need to know more about what she can do before I misinterpret something.

--------------------

GPX Plus

MyMiniCity
Increase Population
Increase Industry

Writing (click to show)

Other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jan 20 2011, 06:43 PM
Post #432

Group Icon

~HELLO~

@Mystyk: Sure
@Night:Of course. Create the Inheritor as you would want them to be.
@Otter: Her powers are strictly associate with the mind so I would say no to future sight however Dex might have a different impute as he did create the basic outlines.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mtn Otter
post Jan 20 2011, 06:50 PM
Post #433

Kweh?
Group Icon

Daimond Party

That's what I thought, but the phrasing was vague enough to make me unsure.

--------------------

GPX Plus

MyMiniCity
Increase Population
Increase Industry

Writing (click to show)

Other (click to show)

+Quote Post

LarkortheNightin...
post Jan 20 2011, 07:25 PM
Post #434

The Soul of Blood
Group Icon

Member No.: 34 628

SoulSilver Team

As far as in the last rp, Femkenade's main abilities were (at first limited) mind reading and the ability to speak any language (she flipped Myehiari out by speaking the language of death XD). I dunno if that's changed, just trying to be helpful.

--------------------

And here is my party. grin.gif

Most of my information and crap is in my journal so go look at that <w<
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Jan 20 2011, 07:54 PM
Post #435

Group Icon

Unknown

Character Name: Mike (Michael) R. Osuft - Microsoft
Creator: Ferrarus - Metal
Username: Master Doctor (Formerly DMVA, Formerly 1Dexter1, Formerly Supadexter)

Appearance:
Mike is a tall, very well built male who easily outdoes most other guys his age in terms of strength, fitness and physical presence. He stands out of a crowd with his short silvery-white hair, and dark silver eyes, both of which are natural. His facial features are sharp, and pointed, though not unpleasant to look at, and his body looks like he has been working at the gym his entire life, which he hasn't.
He wears a long silver top, with black forearms, and long black pants, completed with white joggers and socks. Over his shirt, he wears a silver Motocross jacket which itself also has another jacket in it. On his left wrist, he wears a plain silver bracelet, and on his right wrist he wears a silver watch. Around his neck on a silver chain is a silver tribal piece which resembles a flame.
Since Mike is the Inheritor of Ferrarus, the Metal Creator, he has the ability to turn his body into any metal. If he turns his entire body into metal, he resembles a Colossus, and even his eyes take on a metallic sheen. Also, his favourite body modifications include metal wings which resemble a birds, metallic armour plating, blades extending from his forearms over his hands and metal claws, the idea of which he took from Wolverine.
In a special belt which he wears, Mike keeps 5 5cm, extremely dense metal rods made from iron, lead, steel, platinum and titanium, which he went to great lengths to obtain. As there is not always metal around, he uses these rods for his powers, as he can stretch, warp and twist the metals any way he wishes.

Personality:
Despite Mike's powerful physical presence, he is actually quite shy and has trouble being with many unfamiliar people. When confronted in these types of situations, he likes to reflect the emotions of who is around him, so he can blend into the crowd easier. When with friends or at least people who he's familiar with he is much more open and approachable.
Mike isn't particularly intelligent, but he is above average and has an excellent understanding of mechanics and computers, hence his nickname Microsoft (which also comes from his actual name, but not many people notice that surprisingly). His understanding of mechanics ranges from simple machines to gigantic complex automotive systems, like aeroplanes and submarines.
Mike doesn't get angry easily, in fact it takes a lot to even get him slightly ticked off, but when he does get angry, he gets really angry. He doesn't think about his actions or the consequences of his actions, he just acts. Since he is also trained in martial arts and parkour, he is a very powerful fighter.
When confronted with a problem, he likes to think it out in small steps, and works in small steps to achieve goals as well.
When alone, Mike likes to fiddle with his powers. Just fiddle.

History:
Mike was born in Australia, in the city. He has a younger and older brother, 2 years either side, and a step-father who is an extremely nice guy and about the same age as his mother.
He lived an uneventful childhood, until the age of 11. When in his first year of High School, he met his first bully, as up to that point kids were friendly towards him, despite his shy attitude. This bully was a bit overweight, nasty, stuck-up and abusive. When Mike was walking past, the bully spotted a potential threat to his 'reign of terror', and quite right too. When the bully went up to Mike and started harassing him, Mike was a little confused. After a few minutes of 'whatcha doing?', 'stop hitting yourself' and 'Loser', Mike snapped for the first time in his life. Without thinking, his hand transformed into metal as he drove it hard into the bully's stomach. The effect of this is that the bully was transferred to another school, with a burst appendix, bruised liver and damaged diaphragm. Mike got off with just a verbal warning to his parents, who were also informed of the extent of the bullies damage, so from them Mike was told not to hurt anyone unless it was the only option remaining for his own safety, and he has stuck with that creed for the rest of his life so far.
A little while after the incident, he found out that he was the only one who had seen or even known his hand had turned to metal, and he was absolutely sure it had. He tried replicating this 'trick' many times, and eventually succeeded. So he kept practising, and eventually he could turn his entire body into metal. He told his parents and brothers, and showed them. They promised to keep it a secret from everyone else as long as he chose to, and they otherwise accepted his gift with open arms.
A year before the present, he was in the kitchen helping his mother cook when he reached for a spoon in a drawer and it flew out into his hand. Intrigued, he reached for another and the same thing happened again. Curious, he tried it with other metallic objects to find that he could manipulate them any way he wished. It was at this time Ferrarus revealed himself, and together they worked to increase their power and ingenuity.
Now, he is very skilled with his Creation powers, and can use them without thinking. He's very useful around the house XD

@Wishie: I am going to get Mike straight to Lawson Street, so a heads up for that.

@Otter: What Wishie said; foresight wasn't in my original idea for Femkenade.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jan 20 2011, 07:58 PM
Post #436

Group Icon

~HELLO~

Sounds good, accepted Dex.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mtn Otter
post Jan 20 2011, 09:58 PM
Post #437

Kweh?
Group Icon

Daimond Party

Character Name: Iriana Korovin
Creator: Femkenade - Peace
Username:Mtn_otter

Appearance: The best word to describe Iriana, at least in terms of appearance, is “petite”. Other words are “lithe” and “elfish”, as well as any other words the English language may or may not contain to describe a small, slim girl. She is slightly under five feet, weighing just under one hundred pounds. She has a gymnast's build, with flexible, agile muscles. Like most gymnasts, she is also quite strong for her size, being able to do a handstand for nearly five minutes.

She has a thin face, with dark, intelligent eyes. She has straight black hair, which goes down to about two inches above her elbows, and is generally worn in a ponytail. Most often, she has a calm expression on her face, which seems to radiate out to other people around her. She dresses casually and comfortably, with a t-shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers, seeing little need for anything else.

It should also be noted that once her powers develop to the correct level, her physical appearance will become largely irrelevant, as she will be able to create the illusion of looking like whatever she wants. These illusions are purely mental, but they will fool all five senses, with a few exceptions: Yanama and Dantalion, being masters of illusion already will always see through them. Creators who use extraneous senses may see through these illusions if her concentration slips. Other Inheritors(and Dark Ones) may be suspicious, but will not actually be able to penetrate them. Normal humans and animals will be fooled completely. These illusions are also not able to be recorded via video camera, which will simply show her normally.

Personality: Iriana is very intelligent with an IQ around 180. Despite this, though she can mathematically prove or disprove nearly anything, she is almost completely incapable of producing an original work. Her art normally looks nothing like she says it's supposed to be(though she points out that it is abstract), and she should never be allowed near a musical instrument, lest the resulting sound unleash suffering never before seen by man. She is also an exceptionally bad cook, as she tends to “experiment” adding pinches and dashes, burning, leaving out key ingredients, and generally producing something that looks like it might crawl away before it can be eaten.

She has a photographic memory, and never forgets anything. She generally has a friendly demeanor, and is almost impossible to make angry. Almost everyone she knows eventually ends up becoming her friend, regardless of what they thought of her in the first place.

She also has a very strange way of adapting to new things: if something changes, she will at first be adverse to it, then, as it becomes normal, she seems to forget the way things were before.

As of the time of her introduction, her powers are dormant, having progressed little beyond the ability to sense other's emotions.

She absolutely hates crowds. Dormant though her power may be, at some level she is able to sense all those minds pressing against hers.

History: The eldest of five children of a Russian-born history professor and a middle-level manager of the American mint in the city San Francisco, Iriana was born in St. Petersburg Russia, though her parents moved to San Francisco(where her mother got her current job at the mint) when she was two.

Though it is probably a coincidence, San Francisco is also the home of Astrolus' Inheritor. She was even on the same gymnastics team as the sister of said Inheritor, and even went to the same school as him, but, ironically, the two never met, other than said sister telling her older brother that “You have the same birthday as a girl on my gymnastics team”, which he promptly forgot.

She grew up normally, despite the fact that she was getting straight A's in all classes(except for art and band, which she very nearly failed every year). Often, growing up, she was a mediator during fights between her younger siblings and other children.

I am perfectly fine with editing her history if having her grow up in the same city as Daniel isn't okay. I just thought it would work well for a sub-plot I'm trying to put together.

This post has been edited by Mtn Otter: Jan 21 2011, 06:19 AM

--------------------

GPX Plus

MyMiniCity
Increase Population
Increase Industry

Writing (click to show)

Other (click to show)

+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jan 20 2011, 10:10 PM
Post #438

Group Icon

~HELLO~

History is questionable but I'll go ahead and accept it. Any objections from Dex do qualify though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Jan 20 2011, 11:18 PM
Post #439

Group Icon

Unknown

Fine by me as far as I can see.
Btw Mtn, you have a BBCode error...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Raziel
post Jan 21 2011, 10:17 AM
Post #440

Finally, Ava-change!
Group Icon

Okay... I took Faurania now, but seeing she was taken before, I could only give her the powers for a few days... I don't know how long Rowan is gone, so I'll just put it as a few days...

Character Name: Bastet David
Creator: Faurania - Animals
Username: Nightingale

Appearance: Bastet is, for the lack of a better word, exotic. She has tanned skin, since she has spent a lot of time outside, but it seems almost unnatural. That is a result of her being half Israeli and the tanning. Her hair is a sandy, blonde-brown color, with only a few lighter streaks. It falls down just below her shoulder blades and is rather wavy normally, however it is styled to be straight right now. It is parted on the left side of her head, somewhat covering her right eye while it is pulled behind her ear in a thin brai on her left side.
Her eyes are almost almond-shaped, but seem a little bit more animalistic, framed by thick lashes. They have a brilliant green color, about the color of a green apple, however not as agressive.

Bastet's body shape is as exotic as her looks. She is not tiny, but small enough to be able to wear high heels without seeming completely gigantic. She is slim with only limited muscle, but instead more female curves. She may seem weak, but her newly gained power takes care of that...
He fingers and body in general seem to be more graceful than usually seen, but only since she became an Inheritor.
Bastet's face is symmetric and thus seems nice, also due to the lack of sharp angles. That doesn't mean her face is perticularely round though, it just doesn't seem strict or anything.

While she looks like she would get cold easily, the exact opposite is the case. She rarely dreses according to the seasons, and in summer she complains more than anyone else about the heat, even though she doesn't complain often.
For now, she is wearing a white neck-holder top and a khaki, loose light jacket, buckles located on the slightly high collar and the arms for the top half of her body. The jacket she wears open, reveling a thin, but stabe gold chain around her neck, on which a golden ring is located, Lord of the Rings style. The ring was her mother's wedding band given to her from Bastet's father.
For the lower half, she wears black, slim trousers going down to just below her knees, and on her feet are white sandals in a sort of roman style, decorated with several golden rings.
For jewelery, Bastet wears the necklace mentioned as well as a few thin leather bands around her right hand.

In animal form, the animal she is usually has a sandy fur color if fur is required, about a little lighter than her real hair color. Sometimes the animal is white, too. Her eyes are always light green.

Personality: Bastet has a rather kind and nice personality. She tries to remain fair all of the time, not judging anyone by appearance only, and she has grown rather good at it. She thinks everyone deserves a chance, even if prejudice speaks against him.

That being said, she is an incredible smug girl if she gets the chance to be. If she figures something out before anyone else or knows something others don't, she can be a littlenbit of a know-it-all, especially since she usually has a lot of information.
While she is so smug in the things she knows she can do, she needs a lot of reassurance in other topics, for example her art. She has always been an artist, able to lear things with her pen fairly fast, but was always comparing her art, finding it worse than what she was comparing it to.

Bastet can also get annoyed easily. If someone has to ask a question five times before getting it, she will get angry. Also, she hates it if she or anyone else has to explain something extremely simple. That is the case if she knew it before of course. She is usually however too proud to admit she does not know something and will instead just wait for someone else to ask or look it up later.

She has quite a few topics she is good in, as in drawing or animals biology, but there are quite a few things she, frankly, sucks at, too. Those are things like being on time with something, tidying up or studying. It's not that she was dumb, she can just be incredibly lazy... She also claims she cannot cook, much due to her not wanting to, but could do it if she wanted to.

Since she dealt with all sorts of people, she isn't shy about talking to someone and in fact talks too much sometimes, but also isn't shy about, for example, asking for the way. Sometimes, she may even be a little too open-hearted...
Bastet is easily able to be in a group of a few people, a crowd or all alone, she really doesn't matter. In a group however, she is always quick to participate, except if it comes to working, for example in school. There, she usually prefers to work alone or compare ideas only.

She was never much of a fighter, but always someone who would rather slap someone than argue with him. She's not good at arguing anyway, having a 'Yeah, how nice for you...' attitude rather than an attitude to fight back. That makes her tolerant, though. Now that she is an Inheritor, she has become more ruthless and a little more agressive in her actings, but not too much.

History: Bastet was born in Tel Aviv, the capital of Israel. Her father was a high-ranked officer in the Mossad, while her mother was a european woman from to city. The two of them met and fell in love, even were engaged, but it was forbidden by his father. Nobody knew that at this time, Bastet's mother was pregnant.
When they found out, her father and mother married in secrecy, and soon after that Bastet was born. However, because they couldn't go to a real hospital or get help from professionals, Bastet's mother died from blood loss before she could name Bastet.
Her father, though incredibly sad, decided he would have to leave as not to endanger his baby daughter's live. He emmigrated successfully to America, where he got a simple job at an art shop as the cassier. He named Bastet Bastet in the first place...

Though they didn't have much money, Bastet and her father had a fairly good live, living in Houston, Texas. She got a fairly good education, nothing to make her a genius, but enough. She was always interested in nature, though, and they soon moved to Los Angeles so they could be closer to the Rocky mountains. Bastet's father was relocated.

However, now, he is on a trip for work, publishing new products, laving Bastet alone at home, no problem since she is 16 by now, but well, nobody had taken Faurania into account...

Meh. So, that's it. If something is not right, tell me. :P
+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.