Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pokémon Dimension Gate (REGISTRATION OPEN - LIMITED SPOTS), What happens when your world is turned upside down? (OOC and Sign-up)
Plot Poll
Should we go to Viridian and meet Lance?
Yes [ 12 ]  [63.16%]
No [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Not yet [ 4 ]  [21.05%]
Don't care [ 3 ]  [15.79%]
Total Votes: 19
Guests cannot vote 

Pyrus Dexter
post Jul 17 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #1

If your told it can't be burnt, their lying...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 40 001

Unknown

The world as we know it has changed. It will never be the same again...

Present:
The concert was LOUD!
Blaring music, millions of fans, free advertising; it was no one wonder that ‘Alternate Dimension’ was known to every person around the world with the internet! Amongst those million or so fans were your friends and they had dragged you along to the concert...unwillingly. You disliked the band, the music didn’t appeal to you the same way it did everyone else. When someone else listened to the music, they were literally ‘entranced’ by it.
You wanted to leave. You approached the exit, when suddenly the music changed dramatically. It was now a melody, and there was only one word being sung...’Unown’. You turned to the stage curious. What you saw was out of this world...literally.
On the stage was what looked like a...a portal. But you couldn’t tell, having never seen such a thing before. When you looked through it, you could see warped colours and light, going in each and every direction, but at the same time not moving at all. The music continued. The ’portal’ began to change. Gradually the colours and lights formed a picture, a picture of an open field, next to a town. You somehow recognised the field, and the town next to it, but couldn’t place it.
Then it hit you.
Unown. The field and town. The portal.
It was the world of Pokémon.
You immediately dismissed the idea. ‘How could Pokémon exist in reality?! It was a television show, for kids! Impossible!’ But it was unmistakeable. The town you could see in the portal...was Pallet Town.
Suddenly, the atmosphere of the concert changed. People started panicking. You couldn’t see your friends anymore. People were screaming and shouting and running everywhere. Only you were stationary, rooted to the spot in curiosity. ‘How could Pokémon be real?’ That’s when the real chaos began.
The portal began to grow slowly, and suck. Things were being sucked into the portal and as they got near, they warped into colours and shapes that you couldn’t define. You watched in disbelief as person neared the portal...and passed through, unchanged. More people got sucked near. The same thing happened.
Then you started to be pulled towards the portal. You didn’t fight it, it felt natural. As you got close to the portal, you could see the detail in the picture, the shapes of the trees at the edge of the field, the roofs of the houses. Then you were pulled through.

You woke up. You couldn’t remember anything. Then it all came rushing back; the concert, the portal, Pokémon.
You sat bolt upright and looked around. You were in the field you had seen in the portal. You looked at yourself...and was stunned speechless.
Your clothes had changed, you now were wearing a belt with three ‘balls’ on it, you had a backpack, two rectangular ‘something’s were in your pocket, you were wearing a watch, and you had a small case in your other pocket.
You instantly recognised yourself.
You are a Pokémon trainer.

Okay so basically, you are a trainer in the Pokémon world.
You are from reality and so are not that familiar with the Pokémon world and how it operates, but you understand some of it, having watched television (who said television didn't teach you anything?!).
Your quest is to either:
  • Find a way back (this ends your character) OR
  • Explore and discover the world of Pokémon!
To play, all you do is post. Preferably a paragraph or more. Just post what your character does in a storytelling kind of way. (Please no one-liner posts...these are annoying and often unhelpful.)

During the course of the RP, watch out for 'Random Events' that I will post.
Also, just so you know, I get all my info (Pokemon stats, Maps, ect.) from www.serebii.net.
Rules (PLEASE READ!!!) (click to show)

Character Info (ALSO READ) (click to show)

Character Sheet (click to show)

Please post character's in this topic and I will tell you if your approved...okay?

Characters

I am Dexter
Dexter Signeus (click to show)
Markus Jayline (click to show)

Connie - Probation...non-active
Emily Sealt (click to show)

Warden Notes
Andrew Smith (click to show)

Sheria
Cadie (click to show)

Shadow Dragon - Probation...non-active
Candra Clark (click to show)
Amber Jewell (click to show)

RubytheRed
Naomi Griffin (click to show)
Willow Forest (click to show)

JayMonster
Jason Vaughn (click to show)
Tyler Vaughn (click to show)

PhiferWolf - Probation...non-active
Phife Fujima (click to show)

Emeraldshadow (changed name...new name=?)
Molly Sartruce (click to show)
Zac Sartruce (click to show)

CHARACTERS CONTINUED IN NEXT POST OF MINE!

Exceptions to Rules (click to show)

And most of all...
HAVE FUN!!! heybaby.gif

~Edit: Guys, please don't 'jump the gun' and post before your character is accepted. There is a reason for the system, it's not there for fun.

This post has been edited by I am Dexter: Aug 22 2009, 11:37 PM

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Jul 17 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #2

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 237

-<3-

This sounds good, expect a sheet form me today at some point

--------------------

~is not really back...but kind of is...~
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 17 2009, 11:54 AM
Post #3

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Hmmmm... Looks interesting, I'l post my profile soon!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 17 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #4

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Hmm...I reserve spot number 3. Working on profile at this moment~

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

shambles
post Jul 17 2009, 11:56 AM
Post #5

I rolled a one. Again.
Group Icon

Member No.: 37 687

Assemble!

Character Name: Trystan Lewis
GTS+ Forum Name: TrystansTrashy

Appearance: Well I'm going to base him off of me, just to help me remember, so for a picture, signature.
He's short, 5'5", and skinny, 115 pounds. He has white hair, grey eyes, and sickly pale skin. He has four piercings;
angelbites and snakebites. Outfitwise, picture a pair of plaid shorts (http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k209/sosjuana/1---SOLD-%20Toishyra/IMGP8173.jpg)
that go down to just above the knee, sandals, and a white wifebeater.
Biography/Personal History: He has a twin sister, Tiffany, who he's in constant competition with. He was adopted from a foster agency at the age
of 13, so he finds it hard to resist authority. He grew up going from school to school, finding it hard to plant roots and make friends. His life before
the home is a mystery.
Personality: From a distance he seems cold and aloof, though truely, that antisocial behaviour stems from his crippling shyness. He acts mainly on
instinct, both in speech and action, making him blunt, crude, and terribly honest. He's generally pretty laid back, but there are certain personality types
that he clashes with, and certain things that spark his anger.

Pokémon One:
(Nickname:) N/A
Pokémon: Absol, male, remains out of pokeball
Level: 40
Shiny: No
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Rash
Moveset: Crunch, Slash, Double Team, Quick Attack

Pokémon Two:
Pokémon: Arcanine, male
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Bold
Moveset:Flamethrower, Bite, Extremespeed, Flame Wheel

Pokémon Three:
Pokémon: Skarmory, female
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Naughty
Moveset:Fly, Steel Wing, Air Cutter, Swift

This post has been edited by TrystansTrashy: Jul 17 2009, 03:34 PM

--------------------
previously doped up dolly.

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jul 17 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #6

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

By the way, you should wait until sign ups are closed before creating the RP thread. wink.gif

Anyways, profile should be up later tonight.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Jul 17 2009, 12:15 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Unknown

I always keep sign-ups open unless there is a massive rush and there is A LOT to read through and check.
Flow isn't as good in the RP but it helps new players feel more comfortable in the RP.

I've done this before on another website and it worked well, though I must admit the website wasn't as popular.

CHARACTERS CONTINUED

Harmony8
Anna (click to show)
MystykFyre
Mystyk Pyrus (click to show)

This post has been edited by I am Dexter: Aug 7 2009, 09:47 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Jul 17 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #8

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

But my advice would be to wait for everybody who has reserved a place to post a sheet atleast before posting

--------------------

+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Jul 17 2009, 12:23 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Unknown

Reservations? Hmmm...new concept for me.

I posted the RP topic now so that people can see how it works. Attracts more people if more people know about it...if people see it in the Roleplay section, they might want to check it out...not everyone comes straight to the OOC and Sign-Up section.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lucy C
post Jul 17 2009, 01:58 PM
Post #10

Castiel = yummy
Group Icon

-<3-

Character Name:Emily sealt
GTS+ Forum Name: Connie

Appearance:Ana average height girl she stands at 5’6’. She likes to think she is quite stylish and is often seen with a brown hat propped up on her red head. She has a blue top on that falls across her chest one with a brown vest on underneath as she maybe be stylish but not some sort of slut. Her skirt is pleated and a blue tartan , for extra style. On her feet is often found a pair of converses but sometimes she just gives up and wears only socks. Emily has simple straight red hair cut neatly so her fringe is straight above her eyes
Biography/Personal History:
Emily grew up in the city in amongst the fashion and the style and she just well absorbed it. She always loved to sow and stitch her own clothing as a child much to her parents laughter and often annoyment, But the girl always wanted to keep up with all the latest fashion trends.

When she started school she instantly became the typical fashionable popular girl, not so much in the early years where she still had alot of friends but as she got nearer and nearer teenagehood it became more and more obvious.

After school she could often be found shopping or making her own clothes, she loved to be the most stylish of her friends and in school. She liked all of it and her parents were quite happy to let her , they could see she had talent and would probably become a designer. One particular outfit she was very proud of was a black and pink dress that she wore only once for that time it was ruined by somebody she saw as a big and huge idiot. After that she hardly ever wore the clothes she made at school or out really for fear they would be destroyed or ruined.

The gig was a a thing all the popular people were going to and so Emily was of course going as well. The girl was very excited about the whole thing and had infact taken out one of her special made outfits, a pretty blue dress with some details on the front and sleeves. The concert was going fantastically when everything went white.

Landing with a thud the young girl looked around groggily , what the hell had just happened was the one and only thought in the girls mind. When Emily looked down she wasn’t pleased with what she saw but she didn’t have a choice in the matter. She stood up and looked around, she knew where she was she had teased enough kids about it.

After examining her belt and poking around all the new things she decided the best place to go was the nearest town

Personality: Quite a spoilt and proud girl,She likes to believe she is the best in everything and doesn’t like to be out smarted. When it comes to friends, to most people she is relatively friendly but she can turn into a mean girl. Her one true passion is clothes and fashion ,she loves to stitch and design and make. Often though it is only for herself, but her closest friends will sometimes get outfits designed by her

Pokémon One:
(Nickname:)Rose
Pokémon: Rosalia
Level: 24
Shiny: no
Ability: Poison point
Nature: Naive
Moveset:
Poison sting
Mega drain
Magical leaf
Grass leaf

Pokémon Two:
(Nickname:)Glam
Pokémon: glameow
Level: 25
Ability: Own tempo
Nature: Calm
Moveset:
Return
Fury swipes
Substitute
Faint attack

Pokémon Three:
(Nickname:)Kit
Pokémon: Persian
Level: 26
Ability: Limber
Nature: Quirky
Moveset:
Faint attack
Bite
Switheroo
Fake out
--

+ 246813579

There we go

--------------------

+Quote Post

RubytheRed
post Jul 17 2009, 02:03 PM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 377

Thee Awesome Ones

Yay!I love this kind.They're awesome.

--------------------
hiya!pretty please click my eggs,they will be taking their sweet time otherwise,and I so want to see them!

Her name is Amy.Credit goes to CBD Caterpie.
+Quote Post

Sheria
post Jul 17 2009, 02:26 PM
Post #12

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 468

Oc party

This sounds like its gonna be an interesting rp, I'll edit in my form as soon as I've completed it! =3

--------------------

Not so much of a Hikaru x Haruhi fan anymore...
<3 GO TAMAHARU <3

Clubs (click to show)

+Quote Post

Karnox
post Jul 17 2009, 03:03 PM
Post #13

I will devour your soul!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 869

Karnox Dark Squad

reserve a seat for me thanks ^^

--------------------
Click Darkrai or he will give you Nightmares

~~

+Quote Post

Warden Notes
post Jul 17 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #14

Fan of Legends
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 312

In-Game Diamond team

Character Name: Andrew Smith
GTS+ Forum Name: Warden Notes

Appearance: 6' 2", 172 lb. Andrew is a tall Caucasian male with brown hair and blue eyes. He has long arms and legs, and they are slightly muscular. His most defining feature is a birthmark of Dialga’s head on his left shoulder. He prefers blue clothing, mainly a long-sleeved shirt or jacket and long pants.
Biography/Personal History: With an uneventful life, Andrew has not done much. He usually stayed online on forums, but had only heard about the band a couple of times on YouTube. He was a fan of Pokemon, yet has only played two games, Diamond and Emerald.
Personality:Andrew is of the adventurous sort, and has been longing to catch one of every Pokémon. He is very friendly and helpful, but when in battles he can be very determined to win, no matter who his opponent is.

Pokémon One:
Pokémon: Blaziken
Level: 50
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Brave
Moveset
* Slash
* Blaze Kick
* Quick Attack
* Peck

Pokémon Two:
Pokémon: Grotle
Level: 30
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Serious
Moveset:
* Mega Drain
* Bite
* Razor Leaf
* Absorb

Pokémon Three:
Pokémon: Wartortle
Level: 30
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Bold
Moveset:
* Water Pulse
* Rapid Spin
* Bite
* Water Gun

135792468 + 246813579

This post has been edited by Warden Notes: Jul 17 2009, 04:59 PM

--------------------

Pokéball Egg is requesting your attention.
My RPs and Groups (click to show)
Achievements and Clickys (click to show)

rayquaza.gifI am Rayquazarayquaza.gif
(Well, according to 'Da Pokemon Crew', I am)
+Quote Post

Sheria
post Jul 17 2009, 04:42 PM
Post #15

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 468

Oc party

Character Name: Cadie
GTS+ Forum Name: Sheria

Appearance: (http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/Sheria-wolfie/pixelcadie.png) Cadie is tall for a girl at 15, she stands 5'8 with a slender frame, not muscular nor skinny but slightly moderate in weight. Shoulder length, brunette hair caresses her cheeks with wispy strands tangling outwards, rebelling from the rest of the natural straight bangs; a long strand is tied back with a pokeball clip. The new strange attire consists of a sky blue tank top, detailed with dark ocean blue stripes as a long, baggy white fills out in a slanted line just above her bust holding the top together and casually rests at either sides of her shoulders. Other than the newly placed belt and bag, a complimentary blue skirt wavers just above her knee's rimmed by frills of white and only briefly greeted by black, short heeled boots. Other accessories such as wrist, fingerless gloves and a pokeball choker bestow her feature. Has two observing, crystal blue eyes.

Biography/Personal History:Her mother was a stylist, her father was a doctor, they both wanted her to carry on in their professions however, Cadie wasn't interested in the slightest. She loved cosplay, anime, Gaming, even adventuring long distances just to take photographs of different landscapes and fill scrap books with them. Venturing home at two in the morning never worked well with the more responsible members of the house hold. Always, hinting that their daughter wasn't very skilled, or reliable although that only showed that they hadn't the faintest clue.

Cadie would often stay back at school, at dance class, or performing arts trying to improve character it had been a passion ever since childhood after all. Always praised by her teachers and friends, it seemed like the perfect life but it wasn't 'satisfaction' there was always up and downs in life, and all she ever wished was to be swept off to another world or to see something out of the ordinary! She'd daydream, not being able to keep attention to what her friends were saying for long but one day her friend invited her to a concert. It hadn't been a good band at all, but as a friend she accepted and tagged along having a weird feeling about it.

Personality:Cadie has always been a bubbly character, always lively, loud, girlie but underneath all that she is cunning, devious and sharp even cold. She acts like the perfect friend, always the trickster, like an actor really who plays a certain way to fit the role. She never lets her guard down, but she never shows who she really is either. Under All the liveliness and all the devious normality she is quite relaxed but that doesn't stop the enthusiastic adventurous side taking over every once and a while.

Pokémon One:
(Nickname:) Amane
Pokémon: Arcanine (M)
Level: 31
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Modest
Moveset:
Bite, Roar, take down, Flamewheel

Pokémon Two:
(Nickname:) Cosmo (M)
Pokémon: Mareep
Level: 10
Ability: Static
Nature: Jolly
Moveset:
Tackle, growl, thundershock

Pokémon Three:
Pokémon: Gyarados (F)
Level: 20
Ability: Intimidate
Moveset:
Tackle, Surf, Thrash, Bite

~135792468
+ 246813579~

--------------------

Not so much of a Hikaru x Haruhi fan anymore...
<3 GO TAMAHARU <3

Clubs (click to show)

+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Jul 18 2009, 08:53 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Unknown

CHARACTERS UP!

Now, it's time to RP...

(always wanted to say that lol.gif )

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zach
post Jul 18 2009, 10:06 AM
Post #17

IM PLAYIN MYY PIANOOOOO!!!!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 690

BLASTOISE.

nnevemrind

This post has been edited by HitmonFamily: Jul 19 2009, 06:14 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Pyrus Dexter
post Jul 18 2009, 10:44 AM
Post #18

Group Icon

Unknown

Your missing a whole section...

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 18 2009, 11:21 AM
Post #19

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Character Name: Candra Clark

GTS+ Forum Name: Shadow Dragon~

Appearance: Candra stands at 5 feet with a skinny frame. She has Butterscotch colored hair kept to about mid back, although falls over her left eye a lot, and has steel blue-gray eye color. She wares a blue dress that falls almost to her ankles with a white blouse, which sleeves fall long enough to almost cover her hands, and black hiking boots. She also has a red bow on the left side of her head and a, since she came to the pokemon world, rust colored belt around her waist.

Biography/Personal History: Candra grew up in a quiet neighborhood, and a small one to be exact. A small family she was born into, third born with two older brothers and a younger sister starting when she became six. Candra kept to herself in her childhood, rather to be alone with a book then with others then. She liked the quiet peace in the living room of her home, in her free time when not doing chores, she would curled up in the old blue chair in fount of the fireplace and read her book in silence.

When older, about ten to be exact, she met a to-be friend, Amber. Candra doubted their friendship at first, but the friendship grew stronger as time pasted on. Maybe now her solitude was finally breaking. As the next two years rolled by, things stayed the same; the house was quieter when Candra’s two older brothers went to High School and Collage.

When Amber dragged Candra out to a concert to the next town, Candra paid no attention to the gig, carefully slipping out of her friend’s sight and turned to leave. When the melody started to play, Candra only stood frozen as the portal grew bigger, suddenly everything went white. Soon enough, Candra found herself in a strange place, some place she easily recognized.

Personality: Candra is a smart girl, with a bit of a cold personality towards people she does not yet know or trust, but will have a warm heart once she gets to know them better. She cares dearly for her new pokemon, hoping to keep them safe, but also hopes for them to be strong also. Candra has a bad sense of direction, getting lost quiet a few times, but will eventually find her way. Alas, Candra prefers to be by herself, only with a few exceptions will she be with others, excluding friends and family.

Pokémon One:
(Nickname:) Cerberus
Pokémon: Houndoom, male
Level: 29
Shiny: no.
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Lax
Moveset:
• Thunder Fang
• Smog
• Ember
• Bite

Pokémon Two:
(Nickname:) Leonardo
Pokémon: Xatu, male,
Level: 27
Ability: Synchronize
Moveset:
• Night Shade
• Peck
• Confuse Ray

Pokémon Three:
(Nickname:) Latis
Pokémon: Mantine, female
Level: 25
Ability: Water Absorb
Nature: Gentle
Moveset:
• Single Beam
• Psybeam
• Bubblebeam

I suppose I ‘end’ my sign-up with this ‘135792468’ and ‘246813579’

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 20 2009, 01:04 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Warden Notes
post Jul 18 2009, 11:40 AM
Post #20

Fan of Legends
Group Icon

Member No.: 39 312

In-Game Diamond team

I need suggestions for a name for my rival, because I've got nothing. The only thing I want about it is for it to be humourous.

--------------------

Pokéball Egg is requesting your attention.
My RPs and Groups (click to show)
Achievements and Clickys (click to show)

rayquaza.gifI am Rayquazarayquaza.gif
(Well, according to 'Da Pokemon Crew', I am)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 08:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.