Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Between A Stone And A Hard Place, Ruby Charizard/Pinsir/Dragava
Bronze Charizard
post Jul 15 2010, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Dragons rule. Admit it...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 76 205

Hot Springs Gym

OOC

Opening Post
A foghorn bellowed, causing a flock of wingulls to rise from their perches on the dock and scatter. One wingull landed on a wooden crate, only to fly away again as a teenage girl began rummaging through the stack. "I swear." she mutttered. "When I find that furball she's gonna be in deep trouble."

"Is something wrong, missy?" A passing sailor voiced his concern.

The girl nodded. "My mankey thought it would be funny to run off."

"I saw a mankey going that way." The sailor pointed at a nearby warehouse.

"Thanks!" The girl waved and ran in the direction that the sailor had pointed.

Packing peanuts flew in the air as Racket plummeted from a high shelf into a large cardboard box. At the sound of footsteps, she froze in terror.

"I know you're in here." Kazill announced. "Come out come out wherever you are."

A box addressed to Slateport, Hoenn began to shake, and chattering noises came from inside of it. Kazill sighed. "You better not be trying to ship yourself to Slateport." She kicked the box over on its side. A blue eyed mankey tumbled out and dizzily stood up.

Kazill grabbed a pokeball out of her pocket. "When I said you could be out, I didn't mean you could go running all over everywhere. You could've gotten hurt or lost." She opened the pokeball. "In you go."

This post has been edited by Ruby Charizard: Jul 17 2010, 01:55 PM

--------------------

Refresh to see another one of my favorites! I currently have 7 out of 17 types drawn...

RP Characters | Deviant Art
Personality Quizzes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jul 17 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 601

Hunter's Party

Zach breathed it the crisp air as he stepped to the edge of the dock, Flame and Spark at his side. He took awhile to take it all in; he was finally here. It had always been his dream to become a Pokemon trainer and to travel to far away places. He lowered himself down and sat at the edge of the dock, his feet swinging freely. He looked out into the sunset as a group of Pidgey flew above. He sat there for a few minutes before getting up. He walked down the pier and into a market. Zach paced past boxes of items as merchants screamed out to the potential customers roaming the market. However, something caught his eye as he approached a certain stand.
"Excuse me, sir" Zach said to the merchant, pointing to a group of colorful stones. "What are these?"
"These are evolutionary stones," he pipped merrily, "They can be used to evolve certain pokemon."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, I'll give you an example. This one," the merchant said, pointing to a blue stone," is called a Water Stone. It can evolve a Shellder into a Cloyster, a Poliwhirl into a Poliwrath, or an Eevee into a Vaporeon."
"Oh, I get it. Thanks for your help!" Zach exclaimed as he walked away.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dragava
post Jul 17 2010, 03:06 PM
Post #3

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 774

Lizzie's Lovlies

Lizzie was shoving things into her bag, most of which were sent to her by her mother. It was about time she left Barley and started her journey, and what better way to start building her confidence than with gym battles? Unlike the contests that she had seen on TV, Gym battles were usually held with few or no spectators. The leagues might be a different story, but Lizzie thought that getting all the badges would be an accomplishment in itself.

"Alright, Riolu," Lizzie swung her backpack on her back, "I think that's everything." Riolu nodded and jumped onto Lizzie's shoulders, "lets go." Lizzie was not too sure where she would battle first, but she ruled out the gym on the island of crazy (in her opinion, anyway) Amazons. She would save that one for later. She thanked the Nurse joy at the pokemon center before heading out.

The one place she wanted to visit before leaving the town was the docks. The place where she first set foot in Furoh. She took a few moments to remember how she felt when she first stepped off the ship. Lost, scared, and a little excited. The day when she first arrived was very similar to today. There were wingull flying overhead. Ships were bobbing up and down in the waves. There was a salty breeze.

"Hey, what do you think you are doing!" There was also a thief stealing a box from a recently-unloaded ship.

"RIO!" Riolu cried, before jumping in front of the thief. A Furret darted out of nowhere and Slammed Riolu into the sea. The man had an accomplice with him, and the both of them were fleeing the scene.

"Riolu! Are you alright?" Fortunately, Riolu was okay. Lizzie waded into the water to retrieve her Riolu, who was yelling angrily at the thieves.

"Police! Police! Can someone help me?" The man who had yelled earlier asked. He was a merchant who had left his store early to get the wares that he would sell the next day.

"Rio! Riolu." Lizzie nodded.

"I'll help," Lizzie said. Her Riolu was very angry at those two robbers and she had a feeling that it would not be able to settle down until it had a chance to teach them a lesson.

--------------------
I'm trying to evolve/hatch: (Views are fine.)

Roleplaying Info (click to show)

Dragons/Others (click to show)
+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jul 17 2010, 03:36 PM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

"Someone stop them!" a police officer said, pointing at two thieves running down the shore, a Furret trailing not too far behind. Zach returned Blaze to his pokeball and said to Spark "Come on!" Zach then took off; running as fast as he could, the thieves and the Furret not to far in front of them. After about 10 minutes of running, they approached a large pile of rocks, blocking the thieves from going any further.
"Looks like you've ran out of beach," Zach said, running up to the thievess. "Now hand those stones over."
One of the thieves sighed, still not facing him. "I guess you've caught us. We'll return the stones,"
Suddenly, his partner quickly turned around, and smacked Zach across the face with a crowbar. Zach fell to the ground and was knocked out.
"Grab the Electrike," the thief who had the stones ordered the other. Spark snarled loudly and bit at the thief as he tried to grab him.
"Just leave him, the police will be here soon."

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bronze Charizard
post Jul 17 2010, 05:15 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Hot Springs Gym

"You okay?" Kazill had heard the commotion, and ran out of the warehouse just in time to see the thief smack a boy her age with a crowbar. She hesitated, waiting for a response. Nothing.

"Inferno, check to see if there's a heartbeat!" As soon as the charmander was let out, he went straight to Zach and put his earhole on his chest. Pokemon had better hearing than people, therefore they could find a heartbeat easier...if there was one.

"Char!" Inferno looked up, grinning.

Kazill smiled. "That's a relief..."

"Boss!" The thief waved the crowbar in the air. "The boy's not dead! Want me to whack him again?"

Kazill said nothing, only opened Racket's pokeball and whispered a command. Racket climbed a tree and jumped onto the thief's back.

"Ack!" The thief dropped the crowbar as Racket attacked his face. "Get it off me!" Racket jumped off and took the crowbar, then threw it in the ocean.

--------------------

Refresh to see another one of my favorites! I currently have 7 out of 17 types drawn...

+Quote Post

Dragava
post Jul 17 2010, 06:10 PM
Post #6

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Lizzie's Lovlies

Lizzie ran after the two with a wet Riolu in her arms. The saw as they hit a boy with a crowbar. There was a girl, who let out her Charmander to help the boy. She watched as a pokemon jumped onto the thief's back and snatched the crowbar. It then tossed the crowbar into the ocean. It was only at that moment that she arrived at the scene.

"It's not worth it, we got what we came for anyway. Stunky, Smokescreen." There was a cloud of smoke, which lingered in the air until a breeze blew it away. The thieves were gone.

"Gone, huh?" Lizzie looked at Riolu, who shook its head, "You think they're nearby?" Riolu nodded, then checked on the boy. Riolu then decided to stay near him until he revived.

"Don't you think that they might get away if they are still close?" Riolu shook its head. "Alright, then." Lizzie looked at the girl, and froze up a little. She wasn't really good with strangers. Riolu, on the other hand, was introducing itself not only to the girl, but to the pokemon that were outside their pokeballs too.

This post has been edited by Dragava: Jul 17 2010, 06:13 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jul 17 2010, 06:50 PM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

Zach woke up in a daze. He opened his eyes to find a strangely colored Charmander.
"Char!" it rejoiced, seeing that Zach was awake. Zach slowly got up, and was now suffering from a severe headache. He touched his head and realized it was bleeding badly. He rushed over to the water and started to wash the blood of his face.

((sorry for the short post, having trouble thinking of ideas))

This post has been edited by Pinsir: Jul 17 2010, 06:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bronze Charizard
post Jul 18 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Hot Springs Gym

"Main! Mankey!" Racket was having a conversation with Lizzie's riolu. When Inferno saw that Zach was up, he rushed over to Spark to tell him that his trainer was okay. "Mander! Char! Char!"

"Yowch." Kazill said when she saw all the blood that was floating in the water. "That must sting bad."

((writers block...))

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragava
post Jul 18 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #9

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Lizzie's Lovlies

Riolu quickly finished her conversation with Mankey, and looked toward the boy. He was bleeding, but fortunately, not badly enough to endanger his life. Lizzie felt a sudden chill when Riolu looked in his direction.Lizzie knew why Riolu was upset, and why it wanted to teach the thieves a lesson. Not only did they take something that did not belong to them, they almost-fatally harmed someone. She felt a sudden surge of determination. Did Lizzie want to teach the thieves a lesson too? It was not like she wanted to let this incident slide...

"Riolu, i know you want to take action, but we don't even know where they went." Riolu ran towards the rocky cliff behind them and darted in between the rocks. Did Riolu see where the thieves escaped in the smoke? Riolu explored the rocks a little more, climbing in and out. It disappeared after scaling a particularly large rock.

"Rio! Riolu! Rio!" Riolu called, while standing on the rock. It had found something. Lizzie approached the rock and looked behind it. Nothing.

"Rio! Rio lu. lu lu lu." Riolu made some beckoning gestures.

"I see. You want me to climb the rock?" Riolu nodded.

The rock was surprisingly easy to climb, and Lizzie found herself looking at Riolu, who was sticking out of a hole big enough for a person to enter.

"This is where they went?" Riolu nodded, then gestured to the other two. It wanted them to come into the area behind the rock too. Lizzie sighed. She was not too keen on the idea of having two strangers accompanying her into the area, but she did not complain. Riolu invited them, after all, and she never knew when their pokemon can help her (or her own pokemon) out of a difficult spot.

--------------------

+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jul 18 2010, 04:40 PM
Post #10

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

A paramedic rushed over to assist Zach, and as the man examined his head he called out to the other two trainers.
"You two go ahead, I will catch up." You could sense the anger in his voice as he spoke. He then turned his attention to the man attending his wound.
"Whad'ya get hit with, kid?" he said, obnoxiously chewing the gum in his mouth.
"A-a-crowbar," Zach stuttered. The pain of the crowbar was unbearable.
"Yowch, who hit you?"
"Some thief, I was chasing him and his partner down the beach and just when I thought I had them captured one of them turned around a whipped a crowbar across my face." Zach explained.
"Did the police catch 'em?"
"I don't think so,"
"Well, your good to go. The wound has stop bleeding for the most part. Just don't mess with the bandages."
"Thank you sir," Zach said, standing up. The wound still stung a little, but it was bearable.
He looked around for his Electrike, but it was nowhere to be found. "Spark?" Zach called out. "Where are you?"
But there was no response. He took Blaze out.
"Try to find his scent Blaze!"

(( hope you dont mind this little twist i added ))

This post has been edited by Pinsir: Jul 18 2010, 04:41 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bronze Charizard
post Jul 18 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Hot Springs Gym

Kazill smiled. "Smart riolu. Of course, they're supposed to be one of the more intelligent species."

"Key!" Racket crossed her arms and scowled.

"Come on, you know I didn't mean it bad-Inferno! Wait a sec!" The charmander was heading toward the hole as fast as he could. "Get back here!"

Inferno stopped and angrily came back. "Charchar."

"This girl helped us out." Kazill said. "You can't steal all the glory." Turning to Lizzie, she added: "I haven't gotten him to understand the word 'patience' yet..."

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragava
post Jul 18 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #12

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Lizzie's Lovlies

"So, your name is Inferno?"Lizzie said, as Riolu looked at the boy who got hit on the head and scowled. Where did his other pokemon go? It took a while for Lizzie to notice her Riolu's concern.

"Maybe the thieves took it, Riolu. We might find it inside." Riolu nodded, gave a 'let's get going' cry and climbed down into the darkness with Lizzie following. When her feet touched the ground, she looked up at the hole, the only source of light in the cavern.

"Charmander," Lizzie said, letting her Charmander out. The light from it's tail flame allowed her to see a small tunnel. It would have been very hard to find in the darkness unless one knew of its existence beforehand.

"Charmander, let me have a closer look at that tunnel." Charmander nodded, approached the tunnel, and turned around. The tunnel had a low ceiling, too low to stand up in. The thieves obviously had to crouch, or maybe crawl, to enter the passage.

"Should we go, or wait to see if anyone's coming?" Riolu answered her question by heading into the tunnel.

"Charmander, travel at the back. We might be spotted otherwise." Charmander nodded and entered the tunnel after Lizzie.

The tunnel was damp and it had an earthly smell. It was very likely that someone or something had dug it. Lizzie had to wear her backpack on the front of her person out of fear that it might get dirty. Lizzie followed Riolu for a minute or so before it stopped. It had heard something.

"I suggest we use the moon stone."

"Idiot, it doesn't evolve with that."

"What is it, Riolu?" Lizzie whispered. Riolu just put its paw over its mouth, a sign that told Lizzie to keep quiet.

This post has been edited by Dragava: Jul 18 2010, 07:07 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jul 18 2010, 06:48 PM
Post #13

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

Blaze sniffed the air and started walking towards the rocks where the other two had gone in. After climbing to the top, it turned to Zach.
"Char char!" he cried, pointing to the hole where the two girls had gone in.
"So they took Spark," Zach thought out loud. He was getting more infuriated by the second; if he was a cartoon, his hair would be flames right now.
"Wait up!" Zach said, maneuvering around rocks as Blaze slipped into the hole. He finally reached it and lowered himself in. It was a cramped hole, it looked like it was dug out by a Pokemon or human. Zach flipped his bag to the front of his body as he got to his hands and knees and started to crawl down the hole, the fire of Blaze's tail lighting the way. He finally stopped as he nearly burned his face on the tail of another Charmander.
"Guys?" Zach pipped out. "Is that--" He was silenced by the "Shhh" of one of the girls.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bronze Charizard
post Jul 18 2010, 07:12 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Hot Springs Gym

A deep growl echoed through the tunnel. There was a loud bark, then: "Might! Ina!"

"What is it, boy?" A bandit looked up from the magazine he was reading. The mightyena growled again and pointed his muzzle to a large hole in the wall.

"We've got company!" When the bandit ran off to get his leader, you could see an electrike in a cage behind him.

"Tell him we don't need a magikarp! And get your butt over here and help us find something to evolve this eevee!"

"It's not the magikarp salesman! It's that brat and two others!"

"WHAT?!" The bandit leader barreled into the main cavern.

This post has been edited by Ruby Charizard: Jul 18 2010, 07:16 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragava
post Jul 18 2010, 07:32 PM
Post #15

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Lizzie's Lovlies

They had been spotted. Riolu realized that, so it gave the pokemon a Quick Attack. Lizzie scrambled out of the tunnel, followed by Charmander. In the time that everyone exited the tunnel, however, the 6-some members of the bandit camp had gathered, and released their pokemon. The Stunky and Furret from earlier were out, along with several different species. Lizzie recognized the Zubat and Whooper, and might have seen most of the other pokemon before, but she had forgotten their names. Now was not the time to get her pokedex out and start scanning, though.

"I'm going to need all the help I can get. This is your first battle, BUDEW!" Budew popped out, and looked at the gang of pokemon nervously. The Mightyena used Budew's fear as an opportunity to attack.

"Rio!" Riolu pushed Budew away as Mightiyena charged.

"Okay, use Endure!" Riolu braced itself... and glowed slightly, causing Mighityena to get knocked back after striking Riolu. Riolu shook itself a little. It had felt the attack, but not as badly as Mightiyena. An attack that deflects attacks? What was that called....

"What are you guys standing around for? ATTACK!" A grandly dressed bandit yelled. Lizzie assumed that he was their leader.

"Riolu! Use counter!" Lizzie commanded as the pokemon moved in, "Charmander, Ember! Budew, uhhh, just defend yourself!"

This post has been edited by Dragava: Jul 18 2010, 07:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jul 18 2010, 07:52 PM
Post #16

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

"Spark!" Zach thought as he hopped out of the tunnel and saw the Electrike in the cage. "Blaze! Keep these guys busy!" Zach said as he slowly ran to the side, hoping to find a way to get to Spark without being seen. He dropped to his stomache and squirmed past a pile of rubble and a couple of boxes. When he came within feet of the cage, Spark saw him, rejoiced to see his trainer, and turned to face Zach, yelping and wagging his tail. Zach put a finger over his mouth, telling Spark to be quiet. He slowly reached out and unlocked the cage, and at much to his surprise, Spark ran out and leaped into the air, colliding with an unsuspecting Zubat. "Yes!" Zach said to himself as the Zubat slammed against the cold wall and was knocked out. He was jerked back as the thief from before grabbed him.
"Gotcha!" he smirked, triumohant. "You won't be getting away this time! Once I'm through with y--" The thief suddenly loosened his grip and crumbled to the ground. "Lectrike!" Spark yelped as sparks of electricity flew from its fur. "You saved me!" Zach cried out, rejoiced. "Now come on! We have to help Blaze!"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Bronze Charizard
post Jul 18 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Hot Springs Gym

A flash of light engulfed an eevee, and a fire stone disappeared. A very dazed flareon blinked her eyes. "Use overheat!" The bandit commanded, pointing at a mankey charging towards them. The flareon puffed out her fur, but no fire came out.

"How stupid are you?" the bandit leader snapped. "It doesnt know overheat yet!"

"Racket, focus energy! Inferno, ember!" Kazill called.

Racket did a back flip and stomped her feet wildly. Inferno blew a small flame onto the stunky he was fighting.

"Racket use karate chop!"

"Mankeeeyyy!" Racket jumped into the air, preparing to chop the flareon.

"Might!" The mightyena barked, shoving himself in front of the flareon. He bared his fangs, growled loudly...

...and got chopped hard between the eyes. The critical hit made him slip and fall, yelping in pain. This was it, he thought. They were going to let him die. The same thing happened to his brothers and sisters at the dog fighting ring when they were defeated. Whimpering, he limped away from the action and lie down in a corner.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dragava
post Jul 18 2010, 09:32 PM
Post #18

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Lizzie's Lovlies

Riolu launched a Quick Attack at a teddiursa, which dodged.

"Charmander, Ember!" Teddiursa got knocked back a little, but regained itself. Unfortunately, it was too late.

"Riolu, Quick Attack! Riolu dashed towards Teddiursa, and knocked it out with the force of it's Quick Attack.

Meanwhile, the Furret was attacking Budew. Budew cringed as it got slammed. It remembered Lizzie's words "defend yourself!" Defend... Some energy curled around the surprised Furret. It cried in pain and shock as it's energy was drained. The energy went back to Budew, who looked refreshed.

"Good work, Budew. Use that attack again." Budew complied, and aimed another Absorb at Furret, who was told to dodge. It darted away swiftly, before freezing in its spot and wobbling a little. It had gotten poisoned when it attacked Budew earlier. Poison point had struck.

"Good job, Budew." Budew smiled at Lizzie. Battling wasn't so bad after all.

"Charmander!" A whooper was firing a Water Gun at it. "Budew, get that Whooper, Charmander, Ember the Furret!" Budew aimed an Absorb at Whooper, which struck because it was still in the middle of its attack. "Riolu, Quick Attack!" Riolu darted at Whooper while it was still being affected by Absorb.

"Char!" Charmander knocked the poisoned Furret out with an Ember. Its trainer recalled it.

"Nice work, Charmander." Charmander nodded, "And, LOOK OUT!" The newly evolved Flareon was charging straight at it with a Tackle. Charmander dodged, and growled at it, before emitting a white glow. Had it learned a new attack? Lizzie did not think so; she did not know any attack that changed the user's appearance... besides Transform, and she was pretty sure that Charmander could not learn that attack.

"Charmeleon!" And, it was not a Charmander anymore.

"Charmander... you evolved." Riolu hit the Whooper with another Quick Attack, knocking it out, before yelling a 'Congratulations!' in Charmeleon's direction. Budew smiled at it shyly as it flexed its more powerful muscles, and faced the Flareon. Two can play the evolving game too.

POKEMON EVOLVED (click to show)

This post has been edited by Dragava: Jul 19 2010, 01:39 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

switzerIand
post Jul 18 2010, 10:11 PM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Hunter's Party

(( just so you know, its spelt Teddiursa. ))

Zach turned as a flash of light lit up the cave. No longer stood one of the Charmanders, but rather a Charmeleon. "So that's what Blaze will evolve into." Zach thought. Speaking of Blaze, where was he? Zach quickly scanned the battlefield to find the Charmander. He finally found him using Ember to fight a Skorupi.
"Spark! Help Blaze fight that Skorupi!" Zach called out to his pokemon. Spark ran up to the scorpion pokemon as sparks flew out of his fur. After a couple of seconds a wave of electricity shot out from him, hitting the Skorupi. It was paralyzed.
"Blaze! Finish it!" Zach called out as Charmander blew more fire at it. The Skorupi doubled over and was knocked out.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dragava
post Jul 19 2010, 08:07 AM
Post #20

Artist Wannabe
Group Icon

Lizzie's Lovlies

"Does it know Ember then?"

"Try for yourself! Can't you see that I'm busy?"

Flareon used Ember. On Budew.

"Charmeleon, use your own Ember!" Charmeleon used Ember at Flareon, which only made is attack on Budew stronger because of its ability, Flash Fire. In an attempt to save itself, Budew produced some water droplets. Lizzie recognized the move, Water Sport. The droplets dampened the room, causing fire-type moves to be weakened. That might be a problem for the other trainers, but at least Flareon would be a little less trouble.

"Riolu," Charmeleon held out an arm. It looked like it wanted to take Flareon by itself. The Flareon did not care, however, and ran towards Budew. A tackle knocked it out.

"You did a very good job, I'm proud of you," Lizzie said, as she recalled Budew, "Riolu, help the other trainers."

"Char!" Charmeleon Scratched Flareon, who responded with a Sand Attack. While Charmeleon was blinded, it fired an Ember at Charmeleon. Charmeleon turned to face Flareon, taking the Ember in the face. It yelled, gathering a ball of yellow-orange energy in its mouth, then firing it into the Ember, at Flareon's direction. Flareon dodged it, but it gave Charmeleon enough time to remove the sand from its eyes.

"What attack is that?" Lizzie took her pokedex out. Most of the opponents' pokemon had already fainted, and none of her pokemon were in any immediate danger.

"Dragon Rage. A stable attack that always deals the same amount of damage to a foe."

"I see. Okay, Charmeleon, Dragon Rage!" Lizzie yelled. Charmeleon fired the Dragon Rage at Flareon. It jumped out of the way.

"Charmeleon, use Dragon Rage to close your distance, then Scratch!" Charmeleon aimed a Dragon Rage at Flareon. This one made contact. Charmeleon took the opportunity to get closer to Flareon and use Scratch.

Flareon cried as Charmeleon scratched it.

"GET UP!"

"DRAGON RAGE!"

"I Knew I should have used the water stone...."

"You did it, Charmeleon!"

Lizzie looked around. There was only one pokemon left; a mismagius. The leader of the bandit camp had evolved a misdrevious while everyone was fighting. He smirked at the trainers. He was sure that they would not be able to take down this opponent.

"Riolu, Foresight!" That was something he had not counted on, but how much damage can a Riolu do, anyway? It can only Quick Attack, since Counter is useless on special attacks. All the bandit leader had to do was knock out the trainers pokemon one by one.

"Psybeam the Mankey! NOW!"

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 10:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.