Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
142 Pages V  « < 126 127 128 129 130 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
GPX+ Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
jeanmichel
post Aug 1 2019, 03:14 AM
Post #2541

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 99 852

Active Squad

I got my last pokemon of the SWSH at the very end!

So I got them three, 27 eggs for Pikipek (giving me the achievement), 545 for Bergmite and 390 for Bruxish.

I bred 120 Pikipek, 2190 Bergmite and 2 were shiny, 644 Bruxish and 1 was shiny.

Thank you for the generous multipliers at the end, and thank you for the honey+ too! Really awesome! smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

KikiRukata
post Aug 3 2019, 12:33 AM
Post #2542

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 513

Active Squad

Sorry for posting here. I need major help! I was on the mobile site and was in my daycare. I hit the donate eggs button and the site spqzzed for a split moment and asked me to confirm. I did and it released my eggs AND my daycare couple! Is there any way to get them back? I dont know what happened! I'd happily give up any other shiny/regular pokemon in my PC to have my Shiny Zergoose back...

This post has been edited by KikiRukata: Aug 3 2019, 01:50 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Level-X
post Aug 3 2019, 02:29 AM
Post #2543

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Aug 3 2019, 12:33 AM) *
Sorry for posting here. I need major help! I was on the mobile site and was in my daycare. I hit the donate eggs button and the site spqzzed for a split moment and asked me to confirm. I did and it released my eggs AND my daycare couple! Is there any way to get them back? I dont know what happened! I'd happily give up any other shiny/regular pokemon in my PC to have my Shiny Zergoose back...

Really sorry that happened to you.. Sadly there isn't anything you can do about it now that it's released and been adopted. Since now it would be considered 'Trading' which is against the site rules. sad.gif You could try to hatch one again.. Save up Prize Points/Participate in any site events that may give you a chance at a Shiny Voucher.

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

timeerkat
post Aug 5 2019, 02:30 PM
Post #2544

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 515

bulbasaur army

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Jul 29 2019, 08:23 AM) *
Hey everyone! I want to go for the Office Wars Achievement. But I don't have anyone to challenge. I want to go for Bidofo so I need someone that wants to race and go after either Dracowymsy or Zergoose. Would anyone be willing to race/help me with this? (Please message if interested!) Thank you!

I still need it too; message incoming.

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Aug 2 2019, 10:33 PM) *

Ah man, I'm so sorry. That happened to me once with my original Clone Bulbasaur/Clone Squirtle breeding pair. sad.gif Unfortunately there's no reversing it that I know of.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Aug 6 2019, 05:25 AM
Post #2545

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

QUOTE(KikiRukata @ Aug 3 2019, 06:33 AM) *

Oh God, I know how you feel sad.gif A couple years ago, my daycare couple got released too somehow. When I posted about it the replies I got were about the mobile version button that says release everything or something. But at that time I didn't use the mobile ver., my cellphone didn't have internet access even...nor did I have a tablet?? My breeding pair was a shiny Ditto and my original Autumn Tropius. I cried that time.

--//--

Guys, I'm trying my luck with shiny Tauros and Miltank again on Ultra Moon. I pray this hunt will end soon and with me happy with my new shiny grin.gif Please pray to the Lord!

EDIT: I DID IT, I GOT A SHINY TAUROS!! Only 60 encounters too, after all that happened the last time ;o; I'm so happy

This post has been edited by Mikaku Onchi: Aug 6 2019, 12:43 PM

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Cytosine
post Aug 6 2019, 02:03 PM
Post #2546

shloop
Group Icon

Group: +Contributor
Member No.: 37 706

swabbies

Hey nice work Mikaku! Glad you got it!

--------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Aug 7 2019, 10:45 AM
Post #2547

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Congrats with the shiny! Good thing you finally got it

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

ironina
post Aug 7 2019, 05:39 PM
Post #2548

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 577

Active Squad

Today I thought I would try to buckle down and get the Elite Clicker achievement... After 60k interactions I realized that at the rate I click eggs - especially since I didn't start until the afternoon - I wouldn't be reaching 250k interactions by the midnight reset so I'm just gonna call quits and try again another day. sad.gif I'll get it someday!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gigadyne
post Aug 8 2019, 12:44 AM
Post #2549

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Member No.: 164 629

Heartgold Team

I'm thinking of stopping breeding Alomomola. It's been an year since i had setup the daycare pair, and the result is only 17 shinies across of 18000 + regular offspring. So sick of it.
But on other hand, i feel rather bad for 85 other people that still hunt them.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Aug 8 2019, 08:36 PM
Post #2550

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I have actually found a Kryduck egg!

KK the Prophet is awesome!

(I really hope you didn't release the egg by mistake)

I have started perpetually hunting Bidoof in order to help with the supply for a certain Exploration.

I look forward to a bountiful harvest in future I may share with everyone!

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Aug 9 2019, 01:25 PM
Post #2551

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

QUOTE(Gryphaena @ Aug 9 2019, 02:36 AM) *
I have actually found a Kryduck egg!

KK the Prophet is awesome!

(I really hope you didn't release the egg by mistake)

I have started perpetually hunting Bidoof in order to help with the supply for a certain Exploration.

I look forward to a bountiful harvest in future I may share with everyone!

Congrats on the Kryduck egg, Gryph! If you still need help with any breed-able mon you may not have, tell me please and I'll breed them.
Also having a box or 2 of shiny bidoof is a great deal just saying hehe heybaby.gif

I'm trying to find some suitable days to hunt rare shiny pokémon on usum. I mean, those pokémon that have a very rare call rate and take a million years to hunt because they take like 20 turns or more to call an ally in an sos hunt. I'm still missing some like lickitung, miltank, turtonator...but I need a full day to do that so,...yeah.

Also, for those interested, please check the link on my signature to check the progress of my living shiny dex. grin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Aug 9 2019, 02:34 PM
Post #2552

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

My Purple Ones

I am fortunate to find my first Professor Cypress-bred Legendary egg, a Cobalion!

Lemme spread the good fortune to you all!

-sends lucky spirit finger vibes-

I hope today brings everything you need. :]

Behold Nunchduck!

Nunchduck (click to show)

She evolves from Saiduck,
Saiduck (click to show)
my "Wanna Make Me?!" Contest Entry!

This post has been edited by Gryphaena: Aug 9 2019, 10:00 PM

--------------------

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Jade
post Aug 11 2019, 12:43 AM
Post #2553

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

QUOTE(AltanAries @ Aug 7 2019, 03:39 PM) *
Today I thought I would try to buckle down and get the Elite Clicker achievement... After 60k interactions I realized that at the rate I click eggs - especially since I didn't start until the afternoon - I wouldn't be reaching 250k interactions by the midnight reset so I'm just gonna call quits and try again another day. sad.gif I'll get it someday!

Aha, I remember doing this one... The only way I managed was on a desktop computer and it took, no joke, 23 hours. So, my best recommendation is just start right at reset if you can.

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Aug 11 2019, 08:35 AM
Post #2554

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

HEROES

Oh the Elite Clicker Achievement, I remember doing that to. It was some time after the berry feeder was implemented (I think that's the name of the thing) and it started being possible to feed, like 300 pokémon without having to open 300 tabs lol. So, I was with insomnia and took the opportunity to do the achievement, I was a fool. It took me almost 24 hours to do it, I was so tired and so close to having carpal tunnel at the end omg. My laptop+internet are not the best too lmao. At least I have the achievement so yay?

Also, guys, I got a shiny lickitung yesterday on ultra moon, another rare shiny! I'm trying to get all the very rare call rate shinies on usum and I'm not missing many. Today I'm trying my luck with dhelmise. Without it I'm missing: Hawlucha (which I can get in Friend Safari), Miltank, Turtonator, Scizor and Lickilicky.

EDIT: Wow, this thread is really dead, isn't it? Anyway, I actually got Dhelmise that day I was talking above. It took me the whole afternoon and evening but it eventually appeared and it's so pretty <3. Also I got a shiny litwick via Island scan AND, yesterday, I hatched my shiny Oranguru finally!! It had its hidden ability Symbiosis and I'm so excited WOOOO!!!

This post has been edited by Mikaku Onchi: Aug 19 2019, 03:30 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Thia
post Aug 22 2019, 12:15 AM
Post #2555

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 247 718

Forever Faves

Yeah no, I'm not even trying for those achievements. maybe I'll get them eventually, maybe not. No big deal either way.

I miss playing Pokemon but I just can't afford video games right now. I still get excited when I see new news for S&S though. I guess it's habit by now.

oh and um this golurk needs dry berries pls and thanks

--------------------
+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Aug 22 2019, 06:43 AM
Post #2556

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

My Purple Ones

Oh no, it's my turn to be hit with the 'logging onto the forums locks me out' thing!

I hope it can be fixed.

--------------------

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

AkaruTheYoshi
post Aug 22 2019, 02:34 PM
Post #2557

Video Game Nerd Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 128

Favorites

Ooof, the past few days felt like nothing but appointments and work. Oh well, at least it's almost over for the week. Why must Sword & Shield be so far away, I want my crying lizard boy!

--------------------

+Quote Post

TohoShinKi
post Aug 23 2019, 08:29 PM
Post #2558

EXO-
Group Icon

Member No.: 70 198

THE BEST !!!!!

im excited for the new games

love.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Aug 26 2019, 10:11 PM
Post #2559

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

I won't be purchasing the new games [that + a Switch is just too much, I can't justify the price], but maybe when they come out I'll look at a couple of videos of people playing. Some of the new Pokemon are right up my alley.

Also, unrelated, but having heartburn for 9 continuous hours =/= fun. I am too young for this. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Aug 27 2019, 07:43 PM
Post #2560

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

My Purple Ones

Going to start a social skills class designed for autistic people tomorrow.

I hope it proves useful to me and my fellows.

--------------------

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

142 Pages V  « < 126 127 128 129 130 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:57 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.