Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sup
Dreadqueen
post Feb 14 2017, 12:05 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 229 468

Active Squad

Hey!

So I've been on this site for.. well, since February 2015. I'm not technically new here. Actually in four days it'll be my 2 year anniversary, which I guess lines up pretty well with GPX's anniversary too - go figure. I've never made a post on the forums before now. Not really sure why, considering all the lurking I've done has showed me this site is quite welcoming.

Anyway, a little about me. Like most everyone else here I'm a Pokemon fan and have been since the early 90s. I'm an illustrative and sprite artist by trade with a degree in graphic design and fine arts. I'm 26, female, and probably won't be posting must on the forums to be perfectly honest. I greatly enjoy the GPX site but my activity on forums (if previous experience means anything) tends to be sporadic at best. Then again, who knows? I recently left my last forum "home" for various reasons and I'm definitely open to chatting and contributing to any projects that involve art.

That's pretty much it! Feel free to ask questions. Thanks for reading and hi to everyone. Maybe I'll see you around. c:

Peace.

--------------------
デッドリープリンセス
hr734
/ artist / credit
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:14 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.