Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
38 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Satellites (Catch Me If I Fall), OOC/Sign-Ups yes [[Closed]
Shadow Dragon
post Jul 20 2011, 09:57 PM
Post #1

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

okay I really shouldn't but holy fuck after seeing someone coughklowiicough say stuff then some returning coughdoccough I finally got my motivation back to finally finish this. I'm still looking after Harlequins, though.

Satellites
(Catch Me If I Fall)

((Hey, Hey, Listen! The RP is up!))

Knowledge of the beginning is child’s play. From the youngest age, children know what had happened. In the beginning The Original One, Arceus, was born from a single egg made from nothingness. From Arceus, other Gods called Legendary Pokemon were born. Then from Arceus came our universe and Earth. Populating this Earth were Humans and Pokemon, living in a perfect harmony. Arceus’ army of Legendaries served and aided him in the creation of the universe.

One of his firstborns, Dialga, was meant to be keeper of time. Meanwhile, its sibling, Palkia, was to be keeper of space. The third sibling, the demon dragon Giratina was to rule over the Underworld, keeping Death in check. Unlike Giratina’s ability of death, Ho-Oh, the mythical phoenix, was to not only calm the souls but to revive the dead and give it new shape. Its brother Lugia controlled the seas, creating and calming storms. Much like Lugia, Rayquaza watched over the Heavens with the ability to cancel out any storm, calming the land and sea – its siblings Groudon and Kyogre. Groudon created land while Kyogre created the sea.

Like how Groudon created land, Regigigas created its shape and form. From Regigigas came three golems to watch over the world while Regigigas went into an eternal sleep. First there was Regice, made from never-melting ice; Regirock, made from unbreakable clay; finally was Registeel, crafted from fiery magma. Much like how the Golems were to watch over the world, the Kami Trio had governed the lands, heavens, and between the two, lighting. These three were Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus.

Yet, some Legendaries were not made from Arceus. The Tao Trio is a main example. Long ago, Arceus once created a single Dragon Legendary. Yet, during a war that plagued one of Earth’s regions, this dragon was split into three. Reshiram represented yang and the truth one side wanted. Zekrom represented yin and the ideals the other side wanted. Finally, Kyurem is said to be what was left of the great Dragon, falling from the heavens in an ice covered meteorite. Kyurem is the absence of yin and yang – wuji. A second minor group, the Legendary Beasts, where revived by Ho-Oh after their original corpse were destroyed after their tower was burned. Raikou was to embody the lighting that struck the tower, Entei for the fire that burned it to ashes, and then Suicune for the rain that had put it out.

Meanwhile, other Legendaries Arceus created didn’t seem as important to man’s faith. Yet, each of them still has their powers. Shaymin created plant life from purifying polluted areas, while Celebi can time travel to restore any plant to perfect health. The Lake Guardians of Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf governed over Wisdom, Emotions, and Willpower respectively. The Lunar Duo Darkrai and Cresselia created nightmares and dreams, representing the new and full moon. Legendary Birds, a minor weather trio, were Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres, governing over blizzards, thunderstorms, and flash fires.

Mew, meanwhile, was said to be the Legendary Arceus created all other Pokemon from. Jirachi is able to grant a single wish every one thousand years. Manaphy and Phione are guardians of the sea. Heatran lives within volcanoes, guarding and erupting them without a moment’s notice. Latios and Latias were born to signify a family’s relationships. Victini was born from man’s will to have freedom and justice. Meanwhile, the quartet of Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, and Keldeo were to protect Pokemon from man’s harm. Lastly, Meloetta was the incantation of music and dance, inspiring people though the ages.

Much like how many were made from Arceus, man has also created Pokemon that have earned their right to live among Legendaries. Mewtwo was born from Mew’s D.N.A., created for only evil purposes. Another was Genesect, a robotically enhanced ancient hunter that has been brought back to life. Like them, Deoxys was created when man messed with a meteorite from space, bringing the alien Pokemon to life.

Thus, each Legendary had started from somewhere. But before this all happened, before the world and even the Legendaries, something else had started. To a human or common Pokemon, from a single egg Arceus was born. But to the Legendaries, not one being was born from that egg, but rather two. This second God was unknown to man. Legendaries and even Arceus himself will not call him by name, preferring to call him “The Nameless One”.

Unlike Arceus, who could create life, The Nameless One was given the gift to cause death. As the world began, Arceus lived within the heavens; The Nameless One opted for the underworld. He watched as Arceus created other Legendaries. He watched as his brother created Earth and its occupants. He watched as every Legendary played their part in creation, even watching some as they fell.

As the first few years wore on, The Nameless One found something growing within him. At first, it was sadness. At his hands, everything withered and died. Then came envy - why should Arceus be the one that everyone loved? That made everything in the universe? Why couldn’t help? Why was he shunned away by everyone? Was it from who he was? Finally came hatred, one so deep that it burned like a blazing fire within The Nameless One. They all hated him; why not do the same back to them? Then the idea sprung. As Arceus would create life, The Nameless One would only destroy it.

From his own world, The Nameless One crafted souls from all the things he embodied. He began with Anger and Hate, something he was so used to. By this Nameless created demon, one that was with strength that could rival Regigigas, the strongest of all Legendaries. Next came Envy which soon became a long serpent that could wrap around the world and choke it. Than came Deceit, born from all the lies of the world, which formed to be a beautiful lady that could change her shape at will. As these emotions grew, Greed formed to a dragon-like creature, made from gems and stone with iron defenses. From a Fear Nameless knew would soon come, a shadow creature was created, forever shifting to a person’s worst nightmares. Pride became a handsome man, who was strong and intelligent, and could sway an entire army to his side. Finally, Death became a skeleton rider, his black horse with a deathly look.

As all together, these souls became Chaos itself – The Nameless One.

With these souls, as well as a trope of soulless demons raised from the underworld; The Nameless One stormed Earth with his army. From there, The Nameless One poisoned the world with all things evil that he could muster up. By the time Arceus and the Legendaries could arrive, it was too late to save the Earth. All they could do now is defend the rest from The Nameless One.

This war waged on for months, and even humans noticed it. Yet, in the end, The Nameless One was easily defeated by his brother. Arceus sealed The Nameless One in the deepest pits of the Underworld, sending Giratina to guard. The souls Nameless had created were sealed and scattered throughout the world. This was all in hopes that, one day, he would not rise again. Yet, Arceus created another failsafe – this time on the humans of his world.

Each human then received a special power from a certain Legendary. Their powers were simple and weak, but when put together, they created enough force of a single Legendary. At first, man was content with what they had. But as time grew on, the poisons The Nameless One put within the world were showing. Man began to be greedy, even killing one another for more power. Some even sought after their Legendary to gain even more power.

To Arceus’ dismay, he knew he had to end this. Thus, he took man’s power away. At first, they were very unhappy, but soon forgot about the ordeal. As this all passed, Arceus gave his Legendaries a single task. They were to pick out a single human and gift their power to them. Thus, a new brand of humans was born – Defenders. Defenders were gifted with extraordinary powers. These Defenders were much stronger than their ancestors due to having a little piece of soul of their guardian Legendary sealed inside of them. Why Arceus had wanted this, no one is quite sure of.

Each generation had a line of Defenders. Arceus hoped that they would defend their world and help and save it in the process. Some never knew of their powers, passing it off as if it were nothing. Some mastered their powers, going beyond the measures needed. Some Defenders became corrupt, others pure. Either way, they were Defenders, if they liked it or not.

Yet, unknowingly, The Nameless One has been slowly breaking the seal on its prison. Until fourteen years ago, that was. Humans had thought it was a mass string of murders. About forty people had been killed, without any connections to one another or any motives. But the Legendaries and Arceus knew better. These murdered men and women were Defenders, and the last of their lines. Thus, in frenzy, each Legendary had to locate a new human to entrust parts of their soul and powers to, no matter their soul at this point.

To many, odd powers were a shock. To others, anger for now being…different now. Some were even happy. Either way, the powers and duty of being a Defender was put on their shoulders. Some Legendaries had left them a message, other stayed, mostly minor Legendaries for Major Legendaries had too much to worry about, to aid their chosen with their new powers, or even came back after some time. Unknowing to them all, The Nameless One has been working to find these Defenders. Seeing how young they are, how new they are, The Nameless has been pursuing several to join his side. Now, many serve under The Nameless.

But as for you now?
It is your choice – to serve The Nameless One or to serve Arceus. To bring both chaos and destruction to the world or to bring hope and save the world.

It is your choice after all, young Defender.

~List of Legendaries Not Taken~ (click to show)

~Rules & Other Things~ (click to show)

~Registration~ (click to show)

~ Accepted Characters ~

I. Kaiko Ayres / Kyogre / Neutral / Shadow Dragon

Annabella Willow / Regigigas / Evil / Shadow Dragon

Ciar Katona / Zekrom / Neutral / Shadow Dragon

Alexander Wicker / Raikou / Good / Shadow Dragon

II. Rachael Firen Hodges / Dialga / Good / Xychi

Kyurem ~ Xychi

Palkia ~ Xychi

III. Isolda VanEtten / Regice / Good / Death Magnetic

Sirena Baideme / Meloetta / Neutral / Death Magnetic

Melissa Zeverai / Darkrai / Evil / Death Magnetic

IV. Adelmo Je' Damask / Registeel / Chaotic Good / CaptianMystery

Razul Ta'Damask / Mewtwo / Evil / CaptianMystery

Rodrigo Jota Demask / Groudon / Good / CaptianMystery

Terrence Hajar Alann / Regirock / Good / CaptianMystery

V. Iris Divinity / Lugia / Neutral / Yurianni

Alexandra Von Heather / Latias / Neutral / Yurianni

Ailer James / Articuno / Neutral / Yurianni

Keith Rosan / Ho-Oh / Neutral / Yurianni

VI. May ElisaBeth Wolf / Mew / Good / 123may

Drake Matmed / Rayquaza / Evil / 123may

Mirage Pennyton / Celebi / Good / 123may

VII. Ezra’ Elit / Latios / Evil / Wishful Jirachi

Mindna Shinsou / Azelf / Evil / Wishful Jirachi

Mayuri Soke' / Zapdos / Neutral / Wishful Jirachi

Nathan Wells / Suicune / Evil / Wishful Jirachi

VIII. David Ulrich / Uxie / Good / Indestructible

Matthew Potner / Genesect / Evil / Indestructible

Peter Van Zandt / Thundurus / Good / Indestructible

IX. Maya Manson / Shaymin / Neutral / Zapi
Moltres ~ Zapi

Desmond Farrell / Mesprite / Neutral / Zapi

10 Defenders with side without C o r r u p t i o n

While 8 will bring about the D e s t r u c t i o n

And 10 will reconstruct our world without C o n t e n t i o n

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Sep 22 2011, 04:37 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jul 20 2011, 10:49 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 39 978

hue

Alright, I figure I'll sneak around this roleplay since it's rather boring without the forums.
Save me a spot. Cobalion if I'm allowed to reserve a legend. If not ignore that.

Ohbtw, I know the name reference. cat.gif
Rise Against ftw

--------------------

+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 20 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #3

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

Member No.: 87 632

~

Awesome.
May I reserve both Palkia and Dialga?

--------------------
No compy Sundays and I can only update once a day.

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 20 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #4

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Woo someone that got the reference
Here I was thinking no one would xD

Anyway.
I'll put you on the list.
It will be interesting for one with Cobalion

Aaaand then Palliative and Dialysis too, Xychi

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 20 2011, 11:07 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 20 2011, 11:14 PM
Post #5

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Hm? Palliative and Dialysis?

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jul 21 2011, 01:09 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

Oh, I think you missed something... You put that little extra thing in the rules, and then there's nothing that involves it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Judool
post Jul 21 2011, 02:05 AM
Post #7

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 429

Seeing the title of this thread made me happy.
It seems like forever ago when I was in the RP that was similar to this.

Anyways, it would be very wonderful if you could reserve me a spot. Regice of course. Were you surprised?

Doc needs to get his ass here.

I have a quick question. Are the Defenders going to be gijinkas, or are they simply regular looking people who have powers? I just need to know this before I get started on the appearance.

This post has been edited by Death Magnetic: Jul 21 2011, 03:24 AM

--------------------

3DS FC: 4682-9068-5409 (be sure to send me a PM with your code too!!)
Nintendo ID: Stinko
tumblr
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jul 21 2011, 03:46 AM
Post #8

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

I won't be able to post the profile for a bit, idiot brother might have broken the charger and this iPod is dying.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Blazikid
post Jul 21 2011, 03:51 AM
Post #9

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 821

The Team!

I'm in~

Reserve me Jirachi, and I'll try and do my best to keep up with this. Don't be surprised If I drop out somewhere along the line.

--------------------
My reaction when people tell me that I spend too much time on the internet

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 21 2011, 06:34 AM
Post #10

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

@Xychi
yeah
Example of unneeded auto correct
silly phone

If what I'm thinking of is correct, just disregard it as meres

Yesssss you have returned
I am now
And no, in the final price they are all just normal. Yay.

Meaning Regice and Jirachi is reserved yeeeeah
ffff where is doc now too.

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 21 2011, 06:37 AM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jul 21 2011, 01:54 PM
Post #11

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Username: Death Magnetic
Name: Isolda VanEtten
Hometown: From Snowpoint, starts out in Verdanturf

Legendary: Regice.
Powers: Isolda has control over ice. She can form ice at her will, but she can only form a certain amount before she starts to get tired.
Side: Good.

Appearance: Isolda stands at a short height of 5' and she weighs in at about 102 pounds. Her skin is pretty pale since she neglects going out into sunlight. Isolda's body temperature is colder than normal humans, and the air is slightly cold around her. She doesn't have any muscle at all, and it is pretty diffucult for her to lift heavy things up. She looks pretty frail and weak. Her hair is straight, long, and jet black, going down almost to her waist. It appears short in the front, but as it falls towards the back it gets more lengthy. Her bangs are cut straight across her forehead, and they barely brush the tips of her eyelashes. Isolda wears a pair of black glasses, and behind those are her bright green eyes.

For clothes, Isolda wears a long sleeved white shirt. The sleeves are long, and they go a few inches past her fingertips. They cover up most of the scars left from where her father would hurt her. She has many of them on her legs and arms, which are usually covered up. Around her neck she wears a snowflake necklace that was once her mother's. She never takes it off. For lower wear, she wears a pair of dark blue jeans that are beginning to rip at the knees. Around one of the belt loops, there is a keychain with an icicle. For shoes she simply wears an old, beat up pair of black and white sneakers.

Personality: Isolda is very shy and timid. When she's around new people, she'll speak quietly, stammer, and avoid eye contact with the person she's speaking with. It's very hard for her to trust anyone since she's gotten her trust in people shattered many times before, but when she begins to trust and get to know someone, she won't be as shy and timid towards them. Once she has someone as a friend, she will do everything she can to make sure that they don't get hurt. Isolda hates seeing people that she cares about gets hurt, and that's one of the things that makes her very angry. When she does get angry, it's best to stay out of her way. She will not hesitate to hurt someone. The only time where Isolda resorts to violence is when she is defending someone or herself.

Unfortunately it's fairly easy for her to get upset over something. When she does get upset about something, the only way someone can tell is the air around her gets even colder. She masks her emotions pretty well otherwise. If someone does manage to find out that she's upset and they ask why, she'll usually say that it's nothing. She doesn't like it when people worry about her, or make a big deal out of her feelings. Her moods change very quickly, however. She can go from depressed to calm to hateful very quickly. It's pretty rare to see her happy and smiling since she's always worrying or nervous about something.

Another thing about her is that she's incredibly lazy. She loves to sleep and sit around doing nothing most of her days, and any kind of physical activity or anything that requires work makes her annoyed. The only time she doesn't mind work is when she's trying to help someone with something. However, if she is forced to work then she will mind it and be very annoyed. She especially gets annoyed if it's work outside. She dislikes the sun most of the time, and she's used to sitting inside her home where it's dark and cold.

Isolda dislikes it when people touch her. It brings back bad memories and it makes her cringe. She also hates crowds and windowless rooms. Both of those make her feel trapped, and they make her feel like she can't breathe very well.

History: Isolda grew up in Snowpoint City. It was just her and her dad. Isolda's mother had died when she got lost in a raging blizzard during the night. This wasn't a very big impact to her, since she was only 2 when it happened. It was a very big impact on her father, though. He would stay out drinking very late after work, and then he would come home and abuse Isolda. It saddened her when this happened to her, because she always saw parents being nice to their kids, not hitting them. After a while she began to hide once her father came home, usually in the corner of her closet. She was very afraid of what would happen if he found her.

By the time she was 7, she finally got to go to school like she wanted. It scared her at first, since it was an entirely new thing to her. She didn't know anyone, and she had a very hard time making friends. By age 9, she decided to give up on talking to people. In class, she wasn't the smartest kid, but she wasn't exactly the dumbest. Her grades were good enough so that ever her father was slightly impressed with her. This was a big achievement for her, and it made her happy.

As the years went by, she noticed that when her father hit her it didn't hurt as bad anymore. He was getting old and very weak. Eventually, he had to step down from his job, so Isolda got herself a job when she was 15 as an assistant at the Poke Mart in her city. By the time she was almost 16, her father became very ill. Even though he was horrible to her most of her life, she tried everything she could to help him. It was no use, though. A few weeks after her 16th birthday, he passed away. She cried for him, even though he was mean and brutal to her.

As the days passed, she overcame his death and went back to her job. When she was getting ready for work one morning, her boss called and told her that there was going to be a very bad blizzard hitting around the time she was supposed to leave. He suggested that she should stay home. Isolda declined, and she went to work anyways. Her boss was right. By the time she left work, there was a raging blizzard outside. She always walked to her job since she didn't want to buy a car, so she would have to walk through the blizzard. It was very easy to get lost and lose your sense of direction, and that's exactly what happened to Isolda. She began to get tired after walking around for what seemed like forever, and she collapsed, unable to go any further. This was exactly how her mother died, and it would be how she died too.

Until she awoke in the hospital the next morning. She was treated for hypothermia and dehydration. After spending a night there, she got to go home. When she went to open up the curtains, a row of icicles appeared on the ceiling. Shocked and rather intrigued, she tried again. More icicles appeared, to her excitement. She held out her hand and then made a fist which caused all of them to shatter. Isolda decided to keep her... Abilites a secret. She didn't want tons of people swarming her home and asking her to make ice for other people's amusement.

By the time she was 17, she wanted to live somewhere else. She went over the maps of each region, and decided on the small town of Verdanturf in the Hoenn region. She used the money that she saved to buy a ticket to the Hoenn region, and she set off on the boat that departed from Snowpoint. It didn't take that long to get to the Hoenn region, Sinnoh was pretty close to it afterall. The boat dropped her off at Slateport, the main harbor city of Hoenn. From there she traveled to Verdanturf, seeing many pokemon and other things that she had never seen in her town. Once she got to Verdanturf, she lived in a small house that was barely affordable for her with the money she brought. She practiced her powers everyday for years and years, trying to keep it a secret.

As the years went by things changed. Neighbors moved in and out of the small and peaceful town while she stayed. People would ask her why she did stay, and she didn't quite know herself. When she was about 24 years old she began having weird dreams of Regice. It would tell her what to do, and it would even guide her a little. A year after that, it was speaking to her in her mind while she was awake. It didn't always respond to her, but that was fine with her since she found it a little odd. Now that she's 26, she is very curious about whether there are others just like her. She would question Regice every chance she got but it never really responded on the topic leaving her clueless. Her question was soon answered one quiet little day...

Extra: I bayleef.gif that you should ask the owl that question, and not me.

Pokemon: Glalie
Nickname: Gale
Ability: Inner Focus. Prevents flinching in battle.
Nature: Gale is typically calm. He only gets agitated if someone tries to harm Isolda. He prefers not to go out into battle, but he will if needed.
Moveset: Ice Fang, Crunch, Blizzard, Ice Beam

Pokemon: Dewgong
Nickname: Frost
Ability: Thick Fat. Halves the power of ice and fire type attacks.
Nature: Frost is very gentle and caring. She will never intentionally harm a person or pokemon. She doesn't like to battle just in case she hurts the pokemon she's battling with. However, if her trainer is in danger then she will willingly go out into battle.
Moveset: Signal Beam, Ice Beam, Aurora Beam, Aqua Tail.

Wooo finally done. Now I can be a lazy ass the rest of the day.

This post has been edited by Death Magnetic: Aug 8 2011, 10:32 PM

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 21 2011, 02:14 PM
Post #12

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

You missed the first chuck of profile with the name/age/gender/shit but seeing how it all is it's not that important now

Anyway.
You got me to still like Isolda
Why are your characters so interesting hnn
Anyway accepted.
Woo first person.

...I should put my shit up too hnn

First ~ Kaiko (click to show)

Second ~ Alexander (click to show)

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 21 2011, 02:18 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jul 21 2011, 02:19 PM
Post #13

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Woooow I fail at copy pasting stuff.
I edited it just because it would bother me and whatnot.

Oh please. My characters aren't that interesting. xD
But I like to use Isolda a lot. ;3;

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 21 2011, 02:22 PM
Post #14

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Ah, I see.
As long as it gets there, I guess

Yes they are hnn
If not you wouldn't like them, I'd guess

Also Bayleaf. Yes.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Judool
post Jul 21 2011, 02:27 PM
Post #15

yooooooooooooo
Group Icon

Oh fine, I'll admit that some of them are interesting. More the shy characters than my usual insane/violent ones.

And I totally got the whole "I bayleef.gif" thing from someone in the Last Person to Post Wins thread. It's pretty funny when used at the right times. xD

--------------------

tumblr
+Quote Post

Xychi
post Jul 21 2011, 03:29 PM
Post #16

Scolipede Rider
Group Icon

~

Oh, hello, there, Klowii. <3
Silly phone.

This post has been edited by Xychi: Jul 21 2011, 04:40 PM

--------------------

Exile Vilify

Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jul 21 2011, 07:22 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

((Going for a generally weaker character here))

Defender:
Username: Not A Moron
Name: Skye Gatsune
Hometown: Fortree City, Hoenn

Legendary: Cobalion
Powers: Skye inherited two powers from the musketeer pokemon. One is the ability to pretty much create a protective barrier around someone, however it's limited to one human, or a few small pokemon as it drains him very quickly. If he's around the other 2 musketeer pokemon, he can sustain a larger barrier, or a smaller one for longer. His second ability is being able to make any creature smaller than he obey him, provided they are less powerful than him, with a serious enough face.
Side: Neutral

Appearance: Skye has very light skin due to staying inside so much. He stand about 5 foot 11, and doesn't know the exact number but weighs in the general vicinity of 170-180 lbs. Skye has a generally thin and tall body style. His eyes are a piercing green, and his chin is rounded. The rest of his face is rather small. His hair is a very deep brown, and often oily due to his genetics. It's also often messy, and hangs barely above his eyebrows. He only seems to have two facial expressions when you first meet him: one serious, militarian-like face, and one quizzical face, often seen when trying to figure something out.

His clothes are often simple, and worn out as he doesn't like being fancy or anything. Often, it just consists of some faded jeans that look like they're years old, and either a solid color t-shirt or a button up shirt with black and white patterns. His socks almost never match, and his shoes that used to be white and black are now a very, very dusty white and a faded grey. Around his neck he keeps an assortment of little machine parts that have been grouped together on an old string and put around his neck. Once in awhile, he gives in to his geek-like attitude and ties a bandana around his forehead while no ones looking.

Personality: Skye is very quiet, due to most other people being classified as morons in his head. In a choice between physical activities over non-physical, he would automatically choose non-physical. He loves finding out how things work, being a science type of guy. While it is hard to befriend him, once befriended he becomes warmer towards his new friend. Of course the same goes for enemies. Skye can be perfectly content alone somewhere as long as he has something to do. Despite his higher level of thinking, he gets distracted easily. Therefore, if a job is given to him, unless he finds it has a challenge for him, he will refuse to do it.

Normally, Skye is very passive and doesn't fight if he can avoid it. He prefers not harming anything, and instead dodges most people who attack him. His friends are most important to him, thus harming them results in a very pissed off guy. However, all this does is make him more cocky, and doesn't change anything else. What really pisses him off is constant annoyances, and can result in him becoming a brute. He dislikes being touched, as it makes him feel uncomfortable.

If he finds anyone or anything hurt, he attempts to help right away. Of course that means he brushes aside all other things, including any common sense. Skye is very nervous around any girl his own age, except for friends. Also very unorganized.

History: Skye spent his whole life in Fortee City, as he was adopted by the gym leader there. More forced onto her than adopted. Despite that, he spent a good life there.

He was left in one of the many tree houses after his parents abandoned the place, being unable to pay for anything. After much refusal, Winona finally gave in and took care of him. Of course later in life as he entered school, he got no special treatment for that, which he liked. It just gave him more of a challenge. As a few years went by, he excelled at school and was often done with anything before anyone else, save for anything history related. He despised history. Around the age of 9, one of the older folks of the city died, and their stuff was to be auctioned off. His pokemon however were to be simply given in a contest. One to each of the top 3 in the contest. It was simple for Skye to win, so he was allowed first grabs. There was a Hitmonchan, a Swampert, and a Magnemite. Much to no one's surprise, he picked the Magnemite, wanting to train it as he liked.

For his tenth birthday, now that he was able to go and become a trainer if he pleased, he recieved a pokeball from Winona. Deciding that he would much rather continue studies, and possibly become a professor, he kept the pokeball empty for awhile. It wasn't until he was walking towards the Pokemart one day. While rolling the empty pokeball in his fingers, he tripped. Looking back, there was simply a Zigzagoon standing there as if nothing had happened. Due to it's obliviousness, it was surprisingly easy to catch, not giving any sort of refusal.

He first discovered his powers at 16, while looking out a window. Looking down at some pokemon playing, he saw a rather viscous Mightyena ready to strike at them. As it jumped, Skye reached out at the pokemon, fully knowing it wouldn't do any good as he cried out to them. A slight shimmer appeared on them, and the wolf pokemon was stopped and thrown back. He wasn't quite sure how it happened, and dismissed it as sheer luck. As of now, he is partially aware of his ability to create barriers, and unaware of his ability to make creatures obey him.

Extra: Nah. I never bothered counting while eating one of those.

Pokemon: 

Pokemon: Zigzagoon
Nickname: Do they really need one? If so I'll edit this. If not, nah.
Ability: Pick-Up: Pretty simple, at times the pokemon will find items laying on the ground others would have missed.
Nature: Generally hyper, true to his Zigzagoon habit. Is a little derpy, in a childlike oblivious way.
Moveset: Tackle, Substitute, Tail Whip, Headbutt

Pokemon: Magnemite
Nickname: Wheatley
Ability: Magnet Pull: Steel pokemon are unable to switch out/flee while this pokemon is battling.
Nature: Devious. Also likes to start fires with littles sparks and stuff, forcing Skye to constantly carry around some water.
Moveset: Sonicboom, Thundershock, Supersonic, Thunder Wave

((Aaaaahhhh it's so shoorrttttt... ;-; ))

This post has been edited by Not A Moron: Jul 21 2011, 07:28 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jul 21 2011, 07:45 PM
Post #18

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

It was still interesting
I was wondering how someone would of used, like, one of the musketeer quad
Interesting, yes.
So accepted of course

You don't need nicknames, though. It's optional.
...why was I amused over the magnamite though....

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

LiteSpeed
post Jul 21 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

hue

It was kinda difficult to think of exactly what powers he could have gotten.

Possibly the name, or that it's a pyro.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Godamn Robot
post Jul 22 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #20

WORD!!!!!!
Group Icon

Member No.: 116 506

0_o

Holy french toast revival party grin.gif

If I wasn't at my moms my profile would be up by now :'l

save me a spot for Registeel, I'll be using You know who.

Also, gimme a reservation on Giratina.

--------------------

+Quote Post

38 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:45 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.