Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Unabillity to claimn summoned egg, Bugg in summoning eggs
AikoMoriko
post Jan 28 2013, 11:34 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12 934

Active Squad

Today I bought a soul dew at the price shop for 20 points (for me that is quite a lot) for the sole purpose to get a Latias/latios egg but as soon as I found the Latios egg ( I know it was the right one because the description fitted) I was unable to take it because the site froze and i never got my egg and i couldn't find it afterwards any more either. I am perfectly sure it was in the five minute limit and I had three empty places in my party.
Anyway I was forced to buy another soul dew for another 20 points just so I could get my Latias/Latios.
As I said 20 points is an awefull lot to me and I am quite pissed at the fact that I had to spend them just because the site didn't work well.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Jan 28 2013, 12:08 PM
Post #2

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Looks like you just had some bad luck. You're not necessarily going to be able to claim a summoned egg if there are too many eggs in the lab or if, as you put it, the site "freezes." Things like the latter happen sometimes, but unfortunately, you'll just have to try again.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Xenograft
post Feb 1 2013, 10:00 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 337

Active Squad

I wouldn't call it just bad luck. I've had a similar issue with a Shaymin summon today, not even 15 minutes ago.

I don't have the pokemon OR the egg entry in my pokedex. I've used the summon, then used a repel and didn't see the Shaymin egg in the lab. Like I've said, I don't have the egg or the pokemon entry in my pokedex, so the egg should have been displayed just fine after using the repel. I've tried with two more repels and the only thing I saw after using the repel (and claimed) was an Unown egg.

Needless to say, I lost the Shaymin and I'm a bit annoyed. :/

Using Windows 7, Firefox 18.0.1
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Feb 1 2013, 10:14 AM
Post #4

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

QUOTE(Xenograft @ Feb 1 2013, 10:00 AM) *
I wouldn't call it just bad luck. I've had a similar issue with a Shaymin summon today, not even 15 minutes ago.

I don't have the pokemon OR the egg entry in my pokedex. I've used the summon, then used a repel and didn't see the Shaymin egg in the lab. Like I've said, I don't have the egg or the pokemon entry in my pokedex, so the egg should have been displayed just fine after using the repel. I've tried with two more repels and the only thing I saw after using the repel (and claimed) was an Unown egg.

Needless to say, I lost the Shaymin and I'm a bit annoyed. :/

Using Windows 7, Firefox 18.0.1

Your profile activity indicates that you had at least three legendary/novelty eggs in your party at the time. If that was the case, I don't think you're able to obtain other legendaries/novelties, even ones you summon yourself, until you have two or fewer of that type of egg in your party.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xenograft
post Feb 1 2013, 01:17 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 337

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rhapsody @ Feb 1 2013, 04:14 PM) *
Your profile activity indicates that you had at least three legendary/novelty eggs in your party at the time. If that was the case, I don't think you're able to obtain other legendaries/novelties, even ones you summon yourself, until you have two or fewer of that type of egg in your party.

Well, now I feel silly. xD Would have been nice to know beforehand, but considering how out of sorts I've been in the past few days, I wouldn't be surprised if I actually missed a warning somewhere on the page.

This is definitely going to be something I'll remember in the future. Thank you for the help!
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Feb 1 2013, 03:32 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

porgeymins

QUOTE(Xenograft @ Feb 1 2013, 01:17 PM) *
Well, now I feel silly. xD Would have been nice to know beforehand, but considering how out of sorts I've been in the past few days, I wouldn't be surprised if I actually missed a warning somewhere on the page.

This is definitely going to be something I'll remember in the future. Thank you for the help!

No problem. Here's the help page section about it, if you need it for future reference.

--------------------
+Quote Post

krystaledragon
post Mar 5 2013, 02:38 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 546

Dark Dragons

i just tried to summon a dialga egg i saw it on the lab i clicked it to claim it and got the error message "that egg is not in the lab" I have no legendary eggs, nor any novelty in my party and have an open spot in my party.

--------------------
I'll show yours love if you show mine love, and I feed the proper berries if you do the same. One for one.

giratina.gifrayquaza.gifsceptile.gifflygon.gifcharizard.gifsalamence.gifarceus.giflatios.giflatias.gifdragonite.gifdialga.gifpalkia.gifkingdra.gifseviper.gif
[p]

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Mar 5 2013, 02:51 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

QUOTE(krystaledragon @ Mar 5 2013, 01:38 PM) *
i just tried to summon a dialga egg i saw it on the lab i clicked it to claim it and got the error message "that egg is not in the lab" I have no legendary eggs, nor any novelty in my party and have an open spot in my party.

How long after you summoned it did you click on it? If it was more than five minutes, someone probably grabbed it just before you did.

--------------------
+Quote Post

krystaledragon
post Mar 5 2013, 03:03 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 546

Dark Dragons

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Mar 5 2013, 02:51 PM) *

How long after you summoned it did you click on it? If it was more than five minutes, someone probably grabbed it just before you did.

At the most it was 3 mins. I think i only went through 4 show more's and it was there it wasn't over 3 mins that i know for a fact.

--------------------
I'll show yours love if you show mine love, and I feed the proper berries if you do the same. One for one.

giratina.gifrayquaza.gifsceptile.gifflygon.gifcharizard.gifsalamence.gifarceus.giflatios.giflatias.gifdragonite.gifdialga.gifpalkia.gifkingdra.gifseviper.gif
[p]

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Mar 5 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #10

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(krystaledragon @ Mar 5 2013, 08:03 PM) *
QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Mar 5 2013, 02:51 PM) *

At the most it was 3 mins. I think i only went through 4 show more's and it was there it wasn't over 3 mins that i know for a fact.

It sounds like you missed out on your summon, if you got that message. If someone else grabs an egg before you in the lab, that's the message you get.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Rhapsody
post Mar 5 2013, 03:46 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

porgeymins

Also, while pretty unlikely, that egg you saw may have been someone else's summon. I don't think there's much we could do about it if you can't provide precise timestamps; the most likely case is that you missed it. Not trying to be mean or anything.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2024 - 08:01 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.