Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
24 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
October Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
RicFule
post Oct 3 2016, 10:07 AM
Post #81

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(eludicatorflame @ Oct 2 2016, 05:02 PM) *
Decides to go on the exploration for Celebi: gets a Celebi egg from an Event today. pfft okay then my luck is strange. I can name them both after Earthbound characters I like tho so I ain't complaining

I did it backwards. Got the distribution egg, and THEN went on the exploration.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Leorobin
post Oct 3 2016, 10:20 AM
Post #82

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 462

Active Squad

I think I got them figured out, although it would be interesing to see what the last one is before deciding on when to leave a slot open in my bag. So wait and see I guess. Otherwise I'd go for tomorrow's egg distribution and see if I'm lucky. I'm not really hunting for any of the special explorations at the moment so I'll probably pass on them this month. I'll focus on the regulars though :P

My weekend went well, went to a family party on saturday and then to a karaoke bar with some friends, I'm not much of a singer so I just cheered for them. We got to play some eight-ball pool, which I hadn't done in a while. Sunday was good as well, one of the local d&d groups had an event with short terror and thriller campaigns on d&D, darksouls, star wars. It went great, got some dices and a t-shirt plus I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while.
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Oct 3 2016, 11:31 AM
Post #83

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Good morning Everybody. I was kind of off and on GPX over the weekend as my church was having a huge conference so I was mostly involved in that. In between changing eggs and searching for something in the Lab, I obtained the Celebi egg from the event. Definitely not upset about it and thank Snowsky for that choice. And what was that I read? There's a Celebi explore this month, too? Well then. Why not double my chances? LOL Although, if I can't get a simple shiny bug, I'm sure a shiny legendary is four times as difficult. Hee hee hee So yeah, I think I'll do that explore and get it started right away.

I've been keeping my eye on the Prize Shop and haven't seen anything for sale in relation to the SWSH prize. Did I miss it? Has it not come out yet? Or are we out of luck for buying one for ourselves? I'm so hoping it won't be the last one. Here's hoping there is some hope for us who failed at the hunt. Ugh and Oye.

Today is already shaping up into a typical Monday. Felt faint in the shower, left the paper plates at home I bought for the office, got to the office only to realize I was spacing on an 8 am blood draw, left the office with enough time to go home, collect the plates, and grab a bottle of water to hydrate myself for the blood draw, found out my draw was actually 15 minutes earlier than I thought and was only 4 minutes late to it, got gas and more water, and now I'm at the office feeling grateful to be sitting down. After all that, I'm feeling semi-quasi positive that the day can only get better. Once again... here's hoping! :LOL

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 3 2016, 11:44 AM
Post #84

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Got the Hoopa portal here the day I finally got to obtain Hoopa in the games. lol, what are the odds?

And I got Celebi yesterday too.... forgot all about the event while keeping a slot opened to look for task mons in the safari. :P

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ariento
post Oct 3 2016, 12:10 PM
Post #85

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 205

Active Squad

Anyone know what browser the Mobile Walker works in? I'm using Chrome, but it doesn't work (iirc it's because it's not https).

Doesn't help that, on top of the two 30k eggs, I have the Celebi from the exploration that needs a massive amount of Cheri Berries. If any of you want to give it one, that would be amazing.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Oct 3 2016, 12:57 PM
Post #86

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

QUOTE(Ariento @ Oct 3 2016, 01:10 PM) *
Anyone know what browser the Mobile Walker works in? I'm using Chrome, but it doesn't work (iirc it's because it's not https).

I've had luck with it in Palemoon, but in contrast, some layouts are broken. Perhaps regular Firefox would work without that issue?

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Oct 3 2016, 01:13 PM
Post #87

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 228 368

Active Squad

I really need Hoopa to drop. Mostly because there are TWO evolutions of Hoopa I don't have, while I do have a Prison Bottle.

And I still wish we could trade Rarity 5+ trinkets.

But hurrah! Tour of Illusions! I needed that. And The Quiet Forest will come in handy too because my Celebi has low IVs.

Hopefully at some point this month I'll finally hatch my shiny Dracowymsy.
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Oct 3 2016, 01:21 PM
Post #88

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Breech Loader @ Oct 3 2016, 02:13 PM) *
I really need Hoopa to drop. Mostly because there are TWO evolutions of Hoopa I don't have, while I do have a Prison Bottle.

Whatcha talkin bout Willis? I only know of ONE Hoopa "evolution". Now, if you meant that you needed 2 Dex entries since you don't yet HAVE a Hoopa, that's a different story.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jen
post Oct 3 2016, 02:23 PM
Post #89

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

I'm giving the third winner of the raffle one more day to reply. If they don't then we already have a pokemon in mind to fill it with, but it won't have the usual restrictions due to not being able to plan accordingly for it. Either way, everyone will have a chance to get the pokemon on the sixth whether or not you've already gotten one from this month's event, and I'll be sending out more than usual because of it. Sorry for any inconvenience. sweat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

DraconicDM
post Oct 3 2016, 02:41 PM
Post #90

Lab Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 244 427

Active Squad

I had a feeling that might be the reason it's a mystery, but I couldn't be sure. It's such a waste.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jalakins
post Oct 3 2016, 02:51 PM
Post #91

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 251

Favorites

I love this time of year! Halloween and scary stuff is so fun. <3 And this month's explorations are all awesome too. What do I choose? o.o

I'm eager to find out what the SWSH prize will be. This will be my second one completing in time. Yes, I know. Craziness. xD

--------------------
~

There is no shelter from the storm. Lightning strikes when you least expect it.

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Oct 3 2016, 03:06 PM
Post #92

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Aw yeah, I got a Reshiram egg grin.gif. I was debating on waiting for the one on the 5th but Reshiram is a great Pokemon(now lets hope I got a shiny one!).

This flu has been sticking around and it is so hard to get rid of it. I've been pretty much coughing up a lung for the past 3 weeks, its starting to get annoying. I was hoping that I'd be rid of it by now but it seems like it wants to hang on.

Today was a bit annoying at work, we already got our Christmas freight. Jeeze, its not even Halloween yet, couldn't they have waited?

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

eludicatorflame
post Oct 3 2016, 03:18 PM
Post #93

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 576

Active Squad

QUOTE(Gym Leader Clay @ Oct 3 2016, 08:15 AM) *
QUOTE(eludicatorflame @ Oct 2 2016, 05:02 PM) *
Decides to go on the exploration for Celebi: gets a Celebi egg from an Event today. pfft okay then my luck is strange. I can name them both after Earthbound characters I like tho so I ain't complaining

Booooo you should have gone for reshiram!! noes.gif< naw, naw, congrats to u, buddy. and congrats to everyone else too!!! I'm thinking about going for Celebi after Victini for the event so I decided to pass.

Also I was feeling so awful all day yesterday because I didn't sleep well??? I felt really embarrassed over a miscommunication that happened yesterday morning and even though its long since cleared up, I still feel embarrassed. There's just some people that seem to exhude that intimidating aura even when they say "don't worry its cool" yeah? but I'm good and ready for some productivity today!!

Well, I like to leave an open spot in my party when I do explorations so I don't put too many pokemon in there and have the site say I can't continue on a task, so given I do that, I probably would have gotten the other Celebi anyway lol. Congrats to everyone who got Reshiram though, nods! Also I hope you feel better today.

--------------------
+Quote Post

CrazyUmbreonLady
post Oct 3 2016, 05:00 PM
Post #94

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

I thought I filled my party with eggs, but apparently not, as I got a Reshiram egg. Oh well. Maybe I'll get that rare chance of a Shiny Reshiram.

Probably not.

I also made a Tumblr account over the weekend. That's where I plan to do my creative stuffs like writing and drawing. I doubt I'll get many followers, though.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Oct 3 2016, 05:24 PM
Post #95

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Oh don't know if anyone mentioned it but if you are in North America, there's a second chance event for Hoopa.

The code is 2016Hoopa. I already have it downloaded on one of the games I never got the chance to get Hoopa in, so that's awesome.

~

Wonder what the Poke Hunt is going to be. Hopefully it is something that I need shards for. I'm getting a lot of progress on the Arceus Plates so that's awesome. The hardest is Draco Shards for me, mainly because dragons take too long to hatch.

This post has been edited by Asbel Lhant: Oct 3 2016, 05:26 PM

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Wayward Rosalind
post Oct 3 2016, 05:53 PM
Post #96

An Empire for you.
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 729

Art guys

No Reshi for me. Which is fine, I'll take something else.

Stuffs been going down at work. My job prospect might not happen, our Manager is planing on stepping down because she's getting stressed and pretty depressed with it all. So until that gets cleared up to me tomorrow (because I will ask her before she leaves) I'm completely in the dark. (She wants to stay at out store, but that Assistant Manager's spot that I want is still there, she could get forced over there instead) It's kinda stressing me out as well.

I've been drawing to take it off my mind, but then it just somehow finds it ways to me. Then I just get worried. Ugh, this should not be complicated it's just a store.

--------------------

An actual art nerd. @WaywardRosalind- Twitter.

+Quote Post

Anders Howe
post Oct 3 2016, 06:05 PM
Post #97

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 245 306

My Roster

I keep forgetting to keep an open spot in my party.. I'll go do that now. I just hit the fill my party button without thinking about it. Not sure what I should shiny hunt next and I'm looking forward to the Halloween exploration.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Oct 3 2016, 06:30 PM
Post #98

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Hey, there, Reshiram egg! You will be a welcome addition to my dex!

Now to try and get this exploration done.

I'm also thinking of doing some Inktober drawings tonight. I have a few days to catch up on, though.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Quincia
post Oct 3 2016, 06:34 PM
Post #99

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 40 486

My Favs

Ooh, I got a Reshiram. I 'm really glad because I don't have one yet.

And I finally finished the "That burning desire" Exploration. That took me so long to do. After doing that one, somehow other explorations seem to be very simple and easy to do. XD

--------------------
Hello, I hope you have a nice day <3

I'm also on Chicken Smoothie and Eldemore
nod.gif (although I don't really visit that much anymore) blush.gif
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Oct 3 2016, 06:58 PM
Post #100

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

? Are the random events occurring more today or something? Cause this is the first time I ever encountered two in one day. dumblook.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:04 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.