Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
279 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
May Community Thread, Discussion of almost anything goes here. Be sure to read the rules!
Running On Ice
post Apr 30 2015, 11:44 PM
Post #41

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

You're an evil exploration writer, Synx. I was kinda expecting a big feeding task but I like the new twist for these new ones honestly. It's better than getting the same types of tasks over and over again.

This post has been edited by Walking On Sunshine: Apr 30 2015, 11:45 PM

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Catilena1890
post Apr 30 2015, 11:46 PM
Post #42

The Resident Kitty-Fox
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 861

The Eevee Squad!

Um, okay I'm pretty new to this community thread thing, but I do absolutely love chatting with people on sites I'm apart of. I can't get into the IRC very well because my browsers don't seem to like it, so I am glad that this thread exists! As long as we can do general chatting and stuff. So, here goes nothing.

I made a delicious dinner tonight. I made a stroganoff-type sauce that goes excellently over a bed of rice or some veggies or some pasta that you haven't seasoned. Anyone want the recipe?

--------------------

Click the Hydreigon to read my fanfic Lola: An Underdog Story! Alternatively, you can click Delphox to read it's sequel Life, Death, Rebirth!

+Quote Post

Hitaka5Ever
post Apr 30 2015, 11:47 PM
Post #43

is deep in Hitaka Hell
Group Icon

Member No.: 97 935

Battle Subway Team

QUOTE(Jade @ Apr 30 2015, 09:43 PM) *
QUOTE(Sladin5Ever @ Apr 30 2015, 09:14 PM) *
I have a question about the nominee thing. I still don't quite get if you have to nominate someone in order to participate in these monthly threads or if its for a different purpose? (I'm sorry I'm asking here)

Oh no, you don't have to nominate anyone to participate in this thread or anything like that! Basically the idea behind nominating a user is to give them a name in the raffle that Jen does by the end of the month that allows users to win prizes. That's why we have an egg event this month.

I think that's how there are winners for the egg events. Those winners won based upon the nominations people made last month.

Oh okay XD That confused me from last month too but didn't feel like saying anything then (because I wasn't entirely interested last month) But okay, I get it now XD Thank you :3

--------------------

Need Social Network? PM me; 14/48
You can call me Sladin or Rocky (:
Please do not use my icon for your personal use. Thank you happy.gif
+Quote Post

Esc
post Apr 30 2015, 11:48 PM
Post #44

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

Watch it start to snow and we still won't be able to progress

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Apr 30 2015, 11:49 PM
Post #45

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

QUOTE(Catilena1890 @ Apr 30 2015, 11:46 PM) *
Um, okay I'm pretty new to this community thread thing, but I do absolutely love chatting with people on sites I'm apart of. I can't get into the IRC very well because my browsers don't seem to like it, so I am glad that this thread exists! As long as we can do general chatting and stuff. So, here goes nothing.

I made a delicious dinner tonight. I made a stroganoff-type sauce that goes excellently over a bed of rice or some veggies or some pasta that you haven't seasoned. Anyone want the recipe?

Ooh! Me! Give me the recipe; I'm always looking for new things to cook.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Apr 30 2015, 11:50 PM
Post #46

I get a title?
Group Icon

Member No.: 122 414

Active Squad

QUOTE(Catilena1890 @ May 1 2015, 12:46 AM) *

I'm a big fan of stroganoff-related things. I actually still have some egg noodles from making my bf stroganoff for his last birthday cat.gif I'd love to see it!

--------------------

Daycare: Ditto x Audino

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Volmise
post Apr 30 2015, 11:53 PM
Post #47

.:Light Up The Night:.
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 388

.:Fireflies:.

Placed rank 1 in the Pokéhunt with Sylveon, and Regi exploration is back? Good day all around. grin.gif

Can't wait to see what the "It is a mystery~" egg is, though. Fully hoping that it's Hoopa.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Apr 30 2015, 11:55 PM
Post #48

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Congrats on the job Terezi!

Happy birthday!

I'm excited for the egg event. I always enjoyed the last ones. I'm pretty sure I got at least one egg from the old ones. Thanks for bringing them back.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Apr 30 2015, 11:55 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Your Pokémon earned a Pixie Shard by placing in rank 1 of this week's Pokémon Hunt!

Coming in late to the new party already but life at home is going to be biiiiiizzzzzzeeeee for a while. Just glad I was able to check in on my Poke Hunt. My Togekiss did great! It hatched with levels at 159 and I fed it some drinks just to be sure. So glad, too. My first Pixie Shard! Yay! Given that I haven't had any luck with a new shiny... I appreciate this hopeful option for obtaining the shards.

Got to go tuck a kid in bed though and get there myself. It's late. But tomorrow! I should be able to finish the explore I am on and then check out what is going on in May. Sa-weet!

On a side note, if this question does get seen.. am I to take it that exploration Pokemon that are not berry specific should no longer be posted in this thread as well? I've been guilty of those in the past as well and it looks like we're cleaning up to only have specific berries. I just want to be sure so I don't abuse it from this point forward. blush.gif

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Dr Hawkins
post Apr 30 2015, 11:56 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 195 018

Active Squad

QUOTE(The Majestic Mr L @ May 1 2015, 12:43 AM) *
I know. happy.gif
The community feels like it's been reawakened. Back during last summer I was sometimes the only person online at some points!

Really? It comes out today? I really want to see that one.

Haven't actually started the explo. Don't think I will for a while, though since I already have a bunch of Dracowymsy.

Really? Guess it was when I didn't really have internet. I try to be online all of if not just a majority of the time.

I know, me too! I can't wait. Almost went tonight but no one wanted to go with me and it just isn't as fun by yourself.

I don't need another wymsy, especially as I had a shiny one, but I can never resist new explorations.

.....it is going to be so hard to resist not just straight filling my party.

QUOTE(Esc @ May 1 2015, 12:48 AM) *
Watch it start to snow and we still won't be able to progress

Please don't jinx it shakefist.gif

QUOTE(Catilena1890 @ May 1 2015, 12:46 AM) *

I'd also love to see it! Always looking for new recipes and things to learn.

This post has been edited by Dr Hawkins: May 1 2015, 12:00 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

madchat
post Apr 30 2015, 11:56 PM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 620

favorites

QUOTE(Teen Heat @ May 1 2015, 09:40 AM) *
I also completed the scavenger hunt and got the 12 prize points + Pixie Shard, so I have 446 prize points now and, like, 3 Legend Vouchers.

I have no idea what to do with them.

pls help

Got the Kalos legends already? You might want to if you haven't
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Apr 30 2015, 11:57 PM
Post #52

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

Well, it seems like I need to finally finish this Arceus exploration, so that I can start the DW one. Still have a handful of interactions to do on Task 12. Don't actually need the monthly Specials, though. Already done them all at least once, and have my {mostly} living Dex. Only missing Arceus and the Kalos legends. And some Mega forms, but those will take a bit to get.

--------------------
+Quote Post

KatTheBard
post Apr 30 2015, 11:57 PM
Post #53

I get a title?
Group Icon

Active Squad

I am now the one user on task 3
e: or, someone else just got there. hehe.

This post has been edited by KatTheBard: May 1 2015, 12:03 AM

--------------------

I auto-add anyone who is 20 or less adds away from SN. I try to update my Pal Pad every Sunday. I also accept PMs!
+Quote Post

Jade
post May 1 2015, 12:03 AM
Post #54

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

QUOTE(Sladin5Ever @ Apr 30 2015, 09:47 PM) *
Oh okay XD That confused me from last month too but didn't feel like saying anything then (because I wasn't entirely interested last month) But okay, I get it now XD Thank you cat.gif

Welcome ^^

Also, for those of you talking Sroganoff, I had a weird question. I love Stroganoff, but when I make it at home, it comes out waaaay to sour cream tasting and I am a super not fan of sour cream xD. Has anyone tried omitting the sour cream? Or is there a better way to mix it in so the rest of the flavors overtake it? Because most recipes I have found call for it to be added last and I wonder if that's the issue.

And while we are talking food, for anyone who loves sweet things, I implore you to try chocolate covered gummi bears. Super easy to make, if a bit messy! and realllly good.

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post May 1 2015, 12:03 AM
Post #55

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh my! Just found the explore we're all "on about". Definitely looking forward to finishing this one explore up tomorrow so that I can check it out. I like not seeing a Vs. Seeker as a requirement. Yes. I'm totally liking not seeing that requirement. I can't wait to see what its reward is too. Guess I'll have to do that before doing one of the other monthly explores. It's that whole curiosity thing. Meow. *smirk*

--------------------

+Quote Post

madchat
post May 1 2015, 12:05 AM
Post #56

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 620

favorites

QUOTE(Mamanator @ May 1 2015, 10:33 AM) *
Oh my! Just found the explore we're all "on about". Definitely looking forward to finishing this one explore up tomorrow so that I can check it out. I like not seeing a Vs. Seeker as a requirement. Yes. I'm totally liking not seeing that requirement. I can't wait to see what its reward is too. Guess I'll have to do that before doing one of the other monthly explores. It's that whole curiosity thing. Meow. *smirk*

I can't figure out the exploration "we're all on about". Can someone help?

Also, what exactly is Stroganoff? Sounds interesting.
+Quote Post

Silberchen
post May 1 2015, 12:06 AM
Post #57

Floofy Friend
Group Icon

Member No.: 150 656

A lighthouse

Hey, a second Pixie Shard! Neat!

I wanted to start the new exploration right away, but then I remembered I'm still on a Ripple in Time - my Pidgeotto has a 5-win streak now.
+Quote Post

Catilena1890
Post #58

The Resident Kitty-Fox
Group Icon

Member No.: 113 861

The Eevee Squad!

@Synx, KatTheBard, Dr Hawkins and everyone else: Alrighty then! Like I said this goes well over anything that doesn't mind depending on the sauce for flavor. I myself made some rice with vegetables and diced beef for this and it turned out GREAT.

Sauce recipe (click to show)

There you go, I hope you enjoy it as much as my dad and I did!

This post has been edited by Catilena1890: May 1 2015, 12:12 AM

--------------------

Click the Hydreigon to read my fanfic Lola: An Underdog Story! Alternatively, you can click Delphox to read it's sequel Life, Death, Rebirth!

+Quote Post

KatTheBard
Post #59

I get a title?
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jade @ May 1 2015, 01:03 AM) *
Also, for those of you talking Sroganoff, I had a weird question. I love Stroganoff, but when I make it at home, it comes out waaaay to sour cream tasting and I am a super not fan of sour cream xD. Has anyone tried omitting the sour cream? Or is there a better way to mix it in so the rest of the flavors overtake it? Because most recipes I have found call for it to be added last and I wonder if that's the issue.

The recipe I use calls for heavy cream instead, so maybe try that. Alternatively, you could reduce the amount of sour cream you add.

ninjedit: madchat- stroganoff is a wonderful concoction involving, among other things, cream, beef, mushrooms, and some type of rice or noodle (it's better with noodles IMHO). And the new exploration is under Novelty and Rare Pokemon.

Also thanks for the recipe catilena!! cat.gif

This post has been edited by KatTheBard: May 1 2015, 12:08 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post May 1 2015, 12:11 AM
Post #60

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(madchat @ Apr 30 2015, 10:05 PM) *
I can't figure out the exploration "we're all on about". Can someone help?

To kick this off, we're releasing a new normal exploration called "The Vespertine Thief" for the ever-elusive Dracowymsy egg!

Oh. My. Poke Eggs!!

*head implodes*

Yeah, that might be messy, but oh my gosh! I've dreamed of explorations like this for those older Pokemon eggs. If I had known... oh my! I am so super excited about this explore now. Thank you, dear explore creator, for making this. A clean DW. Within my grasp. As soon as I finish this one explore.

*mumbles to self* should really stay up all night until I'm done with this current explore. sleep. it's highly overrated anyway. right?

--------------------

+Quote Post

279 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:35 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.