Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Closed TopicStart new topic
[mobile] vs. seekerr stuck after using it from mobile site
SagaDavid
post Nov 17 2010, 05:25 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 32 478

Active Squad

Not entirely sure if the bug is due to the mobile site, but this is the situation: I entered a pokemon into the vs. seeker from the mobile site. The next hour, I get the icon mentioning that my battle is ready. But there is nothing in the seeker (the pokemon I entered is indeed still in the pc). But the option to move a pokemon to the seeker is also not present, so I cannot put anything new in there.
I know this issue has happened to others before, don't know how it got solved for them. But perhaps the fact that it happened from the mobile site now, is a new issue so therefore I report it now.

--------------------
Pokemon Go friend code: 0036 8713 5658

shinies (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

SagaDavid
post Nov 17 2010, 05:44 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 478

Active Squad

QUOTE(SagaDavid @ Nov 17 2010, 11:25 AM) *
Not entirely sure if the bug is due to the mobile site, but this is the situation: I entered a pokemon into the vs. seeker from the mobile site. The next hour, I get the icon mentioning that my battle is ready. But there is nothing in the seeker (the pokemon I entered is indeed still in the pc). But the option to move a pokemon to the seeker is also not present, so I cannot put anything new in there.
I know this issue has happened to others before, don't know how it got solved for them. But perhaps the fact that it happened from the mobile site now, is a new issue so therefore I report it now.

Update: never mind, I was able to fix it: from the mobile site, I could still put a new pokemon in the walker, and now it is really in there, the normal site agrees. So I'll wait until the next battle round is complete and see if I can retrieve my pokemon.

--------------------
Pokemon Go friend code: 0036 8713 5658

shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Nov 17 2010, 08:45 AM
Post #3

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

I'm currently having this issue but I'm unable to solve it the way you did. Whenever I move something to the seeker it doesn't actually move. I can select the options fine and it does disappear from the PC, however, when I check the seeker there's nothing in there and the pokemon is back in the PC.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Nov 17 2010, 09:30 AM
Post #4

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

QUOTE(Kazz @ Nov 17 2010, 08:45 AM) *
I'm currently having this issue but I'm unable to solve it the way you did. Whenever I move something to the seeker it doesn't actually move. I can select the options fine and it does disappear from the PC, however, when I check the seeker there's nothing in there and the pokemon is back in the PC.

Did you click the "Save changes" button in the PC, yup yup?

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Nov 17 2010, 09:32 AM
Post #5

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

QUOTE(Big Bidoof @ Nov 17 2010, 09:30 AM) *
QUOTE(Kazz @ Nov 17 2010, 08:45 AM) *

Did you click the "Save changes" button in the PC, yup yup?

Yup tried that twice since that seemed to be the going answer to fix it. Didn't work for me.

If you're referring to doing so on the mobile site, I tried that as well. I get an error when I do that.

"An error has occurred. The returned message was: Invalid Division selection (#FWRYD)"

EDIT:

Apparently it's all because the Training division does not work (the 2nd problem anyway). I got the same error when trying to move the Omastar that was in my party. Chose Bronze instead and it worked fine. *shrugs*

EDIT 2:

Ok, so no the same thing happened again. The main site and mobile site don't communicate. Looks like for now I'll just need to use the main site for seeker purposes.

This post has been edited by Kazz: Nov 17 2010, 10:31 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

DRAGONGOD
post Nov 17 2010, 10:48 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 104 357

The Ultimate team

my friend i had and i a problem with the vs. seaker . i had put a pokemon by the party (and by my pc no the mobile ) , and i took it by the mobile when it finish , but and in the both pc and mobile it stile say that i have a pokemon in my vs. seaker while i havent anithing .
das anyone have any idea whats hapend ??

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cherrim
post Nov 17 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 905

Active Squad

Having the same problem as above.

I've been putting things in and out of the seeker using a combination of the mobile site and the regular site (all from my Android phone). For most of the day I was just putting things into the bronze category since Training doesn't work. I think the last time I did it, I used the normal site to a Marshtomp into the Seeker under Training mode. I took it out and put it in a box but now I can't put anything in the Seeker, be it from the normal site or mobile site. (Tried on both my computer and my phone.) Everywhere says my VS Seeker battle is finished but when I go to the page, it says I haven't selected anything for battle and the option to put something in the Seeker isn't available on any version. :(

--------------------
+Quote Post

DRAGONGOD
post Nov 18 2010, 03:48 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

The Ultimate team

until and now the problem still , i wonder if it has to have with anithing where change the moderators into the mobile version , if so they must to cheack it fast and to solve the problem (sorry about my english happy.gif )
but at least we must admin how confortable is the mobile version and how got work is now to feed-bread the pokemons-eggs.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wyrdash
post Nov 18 2010, 04:46 PM
Post #9

You know, a person. sort of.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 576

Awesome.

Yeah, i have the same problem, but, well here is a picture, i dunno.

giant picture (click to show)

This post has been edited by wyrdash: Nov 18 2010, 04:47 PM

--------------------

Overworld gif by Doctor Ock!

+Quote Post

DRAGONGOD
post Nov 19 2010, 05:41 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

The Ultimate team

the same and in me

--------------------
+Quote Post

Big Bidoof
post Nov 20 2010, 03:13 AM
Post #11

Watching YOU
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 1

Active Squad

Fixed this, it was a minor issue with not handling lost battles correctly, yup yup.

--------------------
"Java is to JavaScript as ham is to hamster."

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.