Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Daigake, Part 2. The Quest For Enlightenment., The second part of the Daigake RP.
Nogster
post Nov 20 2010, 06:29 PM
Post #41

The Dude with the plan.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 63 656

Active Squad

Eric gave Nicole a friendly nod.
"Nice to meet you then, Nicole. I hope that my flying clothes and awkward behavior didn't weird you out or anything. I'm usually not this spazzy." he said, smiling. Eric found Nicole's Spheal to be quite interesting, as he hadn't seen one before, but he kept that to himself, he didn't want to sound ignorant.

Shifting his eyes to Frank as he told Nicole about Mack and their earlier encounter in the cave, Eric laughed.
"Yeah, it was a big mess. I fell into some strange undertow in an underground lake and to tell the truth, I don't want to recall those events if I don't have to." he confirmed, stretching his back and arms.
"I'm still pretty sore." he groaned with a very strained expression.

As Frank and Sophie started packing his stuff up, Eric went over to the tent and pulled a few of the pegs out of the ground, causing the tent to collapse and fall over on one side. He kept packing up the tent as he watched Frank speak to his Pokémon as in a reply to something unsaid. Peculiar, he thought, pausing for a second before continuing his work.

Shinx had gotten new playmates, they were nothing like that scary green and yellow thing she had encountered earlier. Frank's Electrike had caused quite an impact on her otherwise carefree mind. But that was not an issue now. The Riolu and the other two were interesting pokémon which she would gladly get to know more. One was green and looked rather unusual, and the other one looked just like Mack's flying friend. Shinx decided to introduce herself to them. "Shiinx Shinx!" she exclaimed as their primitive game of tag came to an end. She extended her paw towards the Riolu just as Eric had taught her to greet others, hoping that the gesture would be perceived as intended.

Starly was done pruning himself and helped Frank and Sophie with the clothes. He was, after all, positioned on top of one of Eric's shirts.

--------------------

Pokey-mons!
Eric Dean Nogarius | PANE RP. (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sarono
post Dec 14 2010, 06:58 PM
Post #42

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 71 923

My Squad

Nicole looked at the playing pokémon as Eric and Frank recalled their previous encounter, raising an eyebrow as Eric mentioned that he was still sore. They seemed to be enjoying their game of tag.

Riolu must be happy... to have found a new playmate...

“I could give you a massage later”, she said jokingly almost laughing as she said it. Taillow, exhausted from the game, flew back to Nicole and perched itself on her shoulder, nibbling her ear as if trying to steal her attention, “Or I could let Riolu do it for me... he might even think its fun.”

Nicole walked over to the tent Eric was disassembling as if to check on the situation.

“Do… you need any help with that..?” She asked and pointed at the fallen tent.

"Wao-ao ao", Riolu said and signaled with his hands that he wanted to play hide and seek.
"Twii-Twig", Turtwig answered agreeing.
"Wao-oa", he said and pointed at Turtwig as if notifying everyone that he'll start counting.
"Twig Twig", Turtwig answered angrily staring at Riolu, "Twii-g!"
"Wao-ao wao", Riolu replied aggressively, returning the stare.

--------------------

I CAN SEE YOU!!

I don't care that I'm going crazy when under the influence of the camouflage

Nicole Kytes: My RP character (click to show)

My Team Sarono (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 03:39 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.