Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Road to Petropolis, (open to anyone heading to Petropolis)
Jack Siedel
post Sep 15 2008, 08:02 AM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1 509

Active Squad

Jack paused and looked down at his two pokemon, "Well, guys, who wants to go first?"

"PIKA!!" Freya was quick to respond and before he could tell her to go, she had already bounded over to the Starly's side, her cheeks sparking with electricity, "Chuu..."

"I've never done this before..." Jack admitted to Charlie, "So...if we lose....sorry." He chuckled meakly, "Alright! Here goes!" He ordered Shadow to the sidelines and went to stand at Charlie's side, "I'm ready!"

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!
THESE THINGS ARE AWESOME! GET ONE!

I ish teh claimer of teh ARCANINES!

Oznoz! Pikachu accidently swallowed a Thunderstone!! o.o!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Sep 15 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #22

The Kid With the Funky Name
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 496

Active Squad

"Let's get this started!" Lemonade said once Freya was ready, "Ratty, use quick attack on Starly. Handi, attack Freya with a sand-attack!"

Ratty was running quickly at the starling pokemon while Handi picked up some of the dirt and hurled it at Freya.

--------------------

Lemonade Johnson, the Yellow and Green Freak

My Lucario

Inspired by Dark's Gliscor
+Quote Post

Jack Siedel
post Sep 16 2008, 08:07 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Pii-" Freya coughed several times as the dirt was tossed at her,"*Ka-ka..." (*coughing)

"Freya, quick, get out of there!" Jack ordered swiftly, and in moments she had averted around the dirty attack, "Use quick attack on Aipom!"

"Pika!!" She bounded forward, swiftly darting from side to side before ramming into the briefly stunned Aipom and darting back to her trainer's side, "Chuu....." her cheeks began to spark once more with elecrical current.

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!

+Quote Post

Emp
post Sep 16 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #24

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 348

Active Squad

“Starly fly!” She yelled, the small Starling flapped its wings until it was out of Rattata’s reach. Charlie smirked, with Starly in the air, he had no problems with Rattata.

“You’re Rattata ain’t so tough now huh?” Taunted Charlie, “Get ready to use quick attack on Aipom, Jet!” Starly chirped and nodded as he prepared his decent.

‘Finally, battling feels fun again’, She was very optimistic about the battle, things where just beginning though and the battle was about to heat up.

This post has been edited by Handsome: Sep 17 2008, 05:52 AM

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Sep 16 2008, 06:00 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Active Squad

For Handome (click to showhide)

Dang! Ratty missed! "Okay, Handi, use your Swift on Starly!" The purple monkey jumped up in to the air and swung his tail and star-shaped bits of fur flung at Starly. The attack was pelting Starly repeatedly. "Great job! Now, Ratty, quick attack again, this time on Freya!" Ratty sprinted at Freya with incredibly high speed and hit her squarely in the chest. "Right on, Ratty!"

Ratty started acting as if he could barely move. "Oh, dang! Static. Should have thought twice about that."

--------------------

My Lucario

+Quote Post

Emp
post Sep 17 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #26

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

OOC: Sorry blush.gif got mixed up. Lets make this battle kind of quick, there isn't much you can type in a battle...

Charlie watched as Starly was pelted by the stars being sent from Aipom's tail.

"Don't just take that Starly!" Charlie yelled, "Hit back with Wing Attack!"

Starly closed its eyes and swooped directly towards the swift attacks. Its glowing wings deflected the stars and whacked Aipom in the stomach. Aipom cried in pain and tumbled backwards until its tail brought it to a stop.

"Looks like both are Pokémon have taken some damage, but Starly's gunna' win this!"

This post has been edited by Handsome: Sep 17 2008, 01:54 PM

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Jack Siedel
post Sep 19 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Alright, now, Freya! Let's get back at her Rattata! " She perked up, still in a bit of pain from the Rattata's quick attack, "THUNDERBOLT!"

"PIKA!!" She nodded and turned to the paralyzed Rattata, her cheeks now glowing yellow as electricity snapped from them, "Pii....kaa......CHUUU!!"

Electricity shot out from her body and consumed the frozen Rattata, dealing heavy damage to the already-staticky rat pokemon.

When the electrical current stopped from her cheeks she stood, panting heavily on all fours. She seemed exhausted.

Jack saw this, and rather than withdraw his pokemon or make her take more attacks, he swiftly ordered, "Use Double team--and avoid their strikes!"

"Pii!" Freya began darting aimlessly around, increasing her speed as she did, and avoiding the attacks of the foe pokemon.

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!

+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Sep 23 2008, 09:47 PM
Post #28

Group Icon

Active Squad

"Okay, Handi, use another Swift attack on Freya! Ratty, quick attack aimed at Starly's head!" Swift can't miss! Lemonade thought excitedly, I'm glad I've got Handi! Handi, really slowly, swung his tail and more little bits of star-shaped fur hit the real Freya on the head. While that was going on, Ratty was attempting to hit Starly, but kept missing. "Try faster and more accurate hits!" Lemonade shouted because he was starting to get a little ticked off.

Lemonade noticed that Handi was starting to act angrier after his attack was complete. His usual smile was become more of a grimace and his hardly-seen eyebrows were making his face look mean. The weirdest part was that his fur was also becoming a darker purple and had dark streaks of blue everywhere. What in the world is wrong with this Aipom?

--------------------

My Lucario

+Quote Post

Emp
post Sep 24 2008, 03:51 PM
Post #29

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

"That's right!" Shouted blazing Charlie, "Keep dodging!"

She stook her tongue out at Lemonade competitavly.

"Looks like this game's set for us Jack!" grinned Charlie. She was happy to have regained her confidence. However, she suddenly saw the small Aipom looking a lot different, 'What's going on?'

She stopped gloating and put on a more serious face, "Starly use Wing Attack!"

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Sep 24 2008, 09:22 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Active Squad

When Charlie stuck her tongue out, Lemonade knew that she really wanted to battle. Another fact that helped was that her Starly was plummeting toward Handi with astonishing speed. Lemonade had next to no time to think, Handi had just finished sending Freya a devastating blow with Swift and his attention was still focused on the cringing Pikachu. Starly was inches away when Handi vanished.

"WHAT!?!?" shouted Lemonade, "Where'd Handi go?" Lemonade was stunned. He'd never seen anything like that before. He looked around and saw that the other trainers and pokemon were just as shocked and took this opportunity to strike. "Now, Ratty! Hit Starly with you best quick attack," Lemonade said, still dazzled.

Right after Lemonade shouted out his last call, Handi reappeared behind Jack, still mean faced and dark haired.

This post has been edited by daxtertik: Sep 24 2008, 09:23 PM

--------------------

My Lucario

+Quote Post

Jack Siedel
post Sep 25 2008, 03:54 PM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

The near-fainting Freya gasped loudly as the Aipom began to change, and its attacks became incredibly violent.

"PIKAA!!" She yelled out as the Aipom vanished, and reappeared threateningly behind her new trainer.

"Huh?" Jack turned to face the hand and yelped loudly before stumbling back into the grass, wide-eyed, "Wh--what's happening??"

"Shii Shii!!" Shadow leapt off the side lines and angrily leapt between Jack and the Aipom, "Shii shishii!"

Freya nodded at Shadow's words and hobbled up to Jack, seeking refuge in him.

Jack picked her up and held her close, unable to locate her pokeball, "Lemonade! What's wrong with your Aipom!?!"

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!

+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Sep 25 2008, 09:39 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Active Squad

Lemonade wasn't starting to be a little scared. He'd never seen a pokemon act as Handi was acting before in his life. After Jack shouted Lemonade replied, "Ahh! I don't know! Handi, get back over here!" The monkey pokemon vanished and then reappeared right in front of Lemonade, still looking gruesome. Lemonade bent down and looked at Handi in the eye screamed, "STOP IT! This is crazy!" Handi seemed to have understand, but ignored the order.

Lemonade didn't know what to do except try to return Handi to it's ball. He pointed the Luxury ball at it and told it to return. The red laser shot out at the pokemon and just as it was about to make contact, Handi vanished over where Freya was before Jack picked her up.

Lemonade stared at the Aipom and it was looking around and noticed that Freya was being held be Jack. Once that happened, Handi reverted back to its regular state and fell down into the dirt with a faint thud.

This post has been edited by daxtertik: Sep 26 2008, 09:37 PM

--------------------

My Lucario

+Quote Post

Emp
post Sep 26 2008, 02:10 AM
Post #33

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

((Sorry I'm confused, what's going on with your Pokemon and why does it keep vanishing? Also, I thought youwhere gunna post the whole battle for us :S))

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Jack Siedel
post Sep 26 2008, 08:21 AM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

[[I'm as confused as handsome here. And btw, Jack's Pikachu was in his arms, and therefore couldn't have been struck across the head by your Aipom. So....I'm gonna go ahead and ignore that, and say that she is cowering inside his vest.]]

Freya gazed fearfully at the terrifying Aipom, cuddling close to her trainer's chest, "Piii..."

She buried her face under his vest, shaking in fear, "Chuu..."

Jack watched, fascinated, as the Aipom returned to normal, "This reminds me...of the pokemon in Lenoilia..." He shook his head quickly and frowned at Lemonade, "Well, return it! Before it goes all crazy again!"

He finally located Freya's pokeball in the pocket of his vest and enlarged it, "You did great, Freya! Take a rest." She smiled brightly and he returned her.

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!

+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Sep 26 2008, 10:22 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Active Squad

Lemonade recalled his Aipom. "Okay, now Azure! Come on out," Lemonade said as he threw his pokeball into the air and out popped his Zubat. "You ready, Azure?" Azure did a loop-de-loop to acknowledge she was ready to fight.

On the other side of the field Jack ordered his Shinx to the field. The battle was now back to 2-on-2.

The battle started up again with Shadow using a quick attack on Ratty. Ratty wasn't quick enough to dodge and took a hard hit. Now that Lemonade had a flying pokemon he could hit Starly. Azure went at an angle and hit Starly on the wing. It didn't seem to take too much damage.

Charlie then ordered her Starly to use a wing attack back at Azure. At the same time Jack had Shadow use spark at Azure too. The attack hit the Zubat right in the chest and the electric attack hit it really hard.

Lemonade was at a disadvantage now. He had Azure distract Starly with leech life while Ratty went in with a Tackle. With both attacks combined, Starly dove toward the ground, fainted. Charlie, watching with fright, ran to where her fainted pokemon was going to fall and caught her and said some comforting words. She had it go back in to its pokeball and then called out her Quilava.

Quilava started with a Smokescreen directed at Ratty. Shadow then used flash. Lemonade ordered Ratty to use Quick Attack at Shadow. Not surprisingly, the attack missed. Azure used wing attack aimed for Quilava, it hit it with half of the force possible.

Jack ordered his little blue buddy to hit Ratty with a thunderbolt. Shadow started glowing light blue and shot out a strong blast of his electricity at Ratty. Ratty started heaving and tottering, then just seconds later collapsed on the ground. Lemonade, stunned a little, returned his first pokemon to it's yellow and green pokeball.

Lemonade sent out his remaining pokemon, Rosie, his riolu. Rosie seemed happy to be back in the fresh air, ready to fight. This time Rosie struck first with a Force Palm aimed at Quilava. Rosie rushed forward and smacked Quilava on the side of the face.

From the last attack Quilava didn't seem to happy, and so Charlie commanded Quilava to use Flame Wheel, which was powered by Blaze, and it caused severe damage to Rosie.

Even though Rosie had only been on the field for a short amount of time, she was already getting weary. Jack had noticed this, and even though there was a type advantage against Azure, he attacked Rosie anyway. Shadow use Spark, which caused Rosie to be paralyzed.

Lemonade was thinking that this was going to be the end of the battle, but he still didn't want to give up. He had Rosie use Quick Attack at Shadow and Azure to attack Quilava with Wing Attack. Rosie tried moving, but was stuck with Paralysis, but Azure's attack made contact, and seemed to hurt Quilava.

Charlie used one last Flame Wheel on Rosie, and she'd fainted. With only one pokemon left, Lemonade felt pretty intimidated. Charlie and Jack, on the other hand, were feeling really pleased with themselves. Lemonade had one shot at this.

Without ever trying this move, Lemonade told Azure to use Supersonic. Azure sucked in and screeched a very high pitch screech. Both Quilava and Shadow were cowering from the noise, but only Quilava had become confused from it.

The second that Azure's attack was over, Jack told his Shinx to attack with a thunderbolt. Shadow used the attack as ordered, but missed Azure only by inches.

With much effort, Charlie was pleading with her fire-type to use one more ember. Quilava seemed to not understand, and instead started ramming it's head into the ground. With each hit, the fire-mouse was becoming weaker, until the point where Charlie couldn't stand to see it beat itself up anymore, and recalled it, forfeiting the match.

It was down to a 1-on-1 match now. Lemonade had told Azure to attack the last-remaining pokemon with leech-life. The Zubat bit into Shadow and sucked some of it's energy away.

While Azure was retreating, Jack seized the opportunity and struck the bat pokemon with Spark. The attack hit Azure with enough force to knock it out.

Charlie and Jack had one the battle. Lemonade recalled his last pokemon back into its pokeball and reached for his wallet to give the winners their prize money.

OOC (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by daxtertik: Sep 26 2008, 11:07 PM

--------------------

My Lucario

+Quote Post

Jack Siedel
post Sep 30 2008, 07:37 AM
Post #36

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

[[it's awesome! happy.gif You did your own defeat quite well....dumblook.gif'...]]

Jack stared onward in disbelief, "We...we won? WE WON!"

"Shii shii!" Shadow plopped to the ground tiredly, before being swooped up suddenly by her cheerful trainer, "We won, Shadow!"

"Shiii!" She cheered along with him but soon climbed over his head and found her resting place in the hood of his vest, which was supported by the backpack on his back. She closed her eyes and began drifting asleep.

He smiled at her briefly before turning to two fellow trainers, "That was a great match! Thanks for letting me be part of it!"

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!

+Quote Post

Emp
post Sep 30 2008, 02:19 PM
Post #37

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Taking part?" Charlie grinned, "You owned Lemonade!" She held the Pokeball up and smiled at them both,
"You did great guys..."

Suddenly, her smile turned into a frown as she looked at Starly's ball, 'I can't help feel i'm pushing you too hard y'know... Maybe my training style just doesn't gel with you're personality...'

"Anyway, nice battle Lemonade", she said optimisticly - giving her a thumbs up. The three trainers looked at eachover anxiously, Charlie wasn't good with conversations.

This post has been edited by Handsome: Oct 17 2008, 10:10 AM

--------------------
[align=center][/align]
+Quote Post

Count Bleck
post Oct 2 2008, 05:48 PM
Post #38

Let's fight. Like gentlemons.
Group Icon

Member No.: 819

Cast of SPM! (evil)

Not to far from where the battle took place,Jonathan was just itching for a battle.He heard some commotion and asked Medichar to check it out."There is was battle going on,but I also feel a strong wave of power coming from one of the pokemon.It feels..."Medichar just shivered."Well, this should be fun."Jonathan said.He called out Roxanne and went to the field.

--------------------

"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."
Click these eggs or feel my CLAWS!!! -CommanderZerxer, Shiny Zergoose

"White forest and Black City. Thank goodness Gamefreak and Nintendo decided to make it that way or people would think it was racist."-hungryhippo247, Youtube.

glitter (click to show)
roleplay (click to show)
cards groups and pics (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lemonade
post Oct 3 2008, 08:50 AM
Post #39

Group Icon

Active Squad

Charlie seemed a little nervous after the battle, but only in the was she spoke. "Thanks! Here's your money for winning," Lemonade stuck out his open hand with 200 pokemoney, 100 for each. After they each took their winnings Lemonade said, "This was a fun battle, but I need to get going. There is one thing I want to ask though," Lemonade got kinda nervous then said, "Ch-charlie? Do y-you want to trade your St-starly for my Zubat?"

--------------------

My Lucario

+Quote Post

Jack Siedel
post Oct 9 2008, 07:40 AM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Jack blinked several times as he looked down at the money now in the palm of his hand, "You get money for winning pokemon battles..?"

He smiled brightly, "Cool!" He stuffed the money in his pocket swiftly and turned to the other two as Lemonade opened up the floor to a trade. He'd never seen a pokemon trade before. This would be cool! He grinned brightly and eyed Charlie with excitement, hoping he would agree to it and a trade would ensue.

--------------------

Rare Candy, plz?!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 08:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.