Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
At a Crossroads.
Aremis
post Nov 21 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Validating
Member No.: 1 386

Active Squad

As dawn broke, Willis awoke to the warm rays of the sun slowly rising in to the clear sky. Stretching as he got out of his sleeping bag, he walked slowly to the river nearby and filled a cooking pot, smelt the putrid water then emptied it back into the river.
"Damn pollution," Willis said as he headed back to camp, with another pot full.

Arriving back at the dying embers and ash of his camp with Torch and Oddy slowly awakening he noticed Judo was already awake and stacking wood on to the fire. With a quick blow of ember from Torch, the fire quickly burst alight as Willis placed the pot above the flame, letting the sludge boil out before taking the container off the fire to let it cool.

Grabbing a loaf of hard bread from his bag, Willis ripped it in half and took a bite while his pokemon ate what pokeblocks he had left.
"Guess we better head towards the nearest town before we run out of food." Willis said to his team nodded in agreement.
Dipping his flask into the now cool pot, Willis smelt the water then drank it, feeling afreshed.
"Guess us early birds better wait for the 'worms' eh lads." Willis remarked and leaned against the tree that had been used during last nights battle.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Nov 22 2008, 11:10 PM
Post #22

PANE
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 096

PANE

David awoke to the sound of birds in the trees. "Damn birds...im trying to sleep" David said as he got up in a mad fassion."Totodile come out" the pokemon appered out of its ball.It looked around and danced."I am thirsty water gun"David said opening his mouth. Totodile did as he was toled but a little to hard. Sokeing David to the bone.David mumbled and with out changeing out of the wet clothes went ot find Willis

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Aremis
post Nov 23 2008, 02:37 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Having finished his stale breakfast, Willis looked at the nearby bridge and decided there must be a town nearby.
Turning back around Willis noticed David heading towards him, drenched to the bone.

"Here catch," Willis shouted as he tossed the other half of the loaf towards David, "Morning by the way."
Willis' pokemon then gathered around David's Totodile, as if old friends meeting up again.
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Nov 23 2008, 03:19 PM
Post #24

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David cought the bread with lighting fast reflexes. Then started eating while watching his pokemon play with willis"Mornin" David said with a yawn when Wills greeted him. David saw Totodile dance for the pokemon so he releaced Charmander to join in."Where you headed ?" David asked Willis Willisbroke out his trance form looking at the pokemon or Charmander David didn't know which."To the next town" he said still looking at the pokemon."Care if I tag along?" David asked. He thought to himself that it wasn't like him to be in a group or in a pair but there was something he liked about Willis

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Aremis
post Nov 23 2008, 04:18 PM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Fine with me," Willis replied, happy that David had finally lightened up in his attitude, "but first I want a pokemon battle. Torch, Judo, you're up."

Oddy looked leapt into his usual position in Willis' backpack and watched with interest and Judo and Torch leapt towards an open area by the bridge.
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Nov 23 2008, 04:45 PM
Post #26

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

"ok two on two or singles?" David asked. Charmander and Totodile looked well enough to battle.David ran after Willis waiting on an answer.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Aremis
post Nov 23 2008, 06:35 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Hmm, how about singles." Willis replied. "Judo, you're up first."
Judo nodded with acknowledgement and assumed his usual battle stance; his fists clenched and positioned around his torso and head for protection while his legs where apart to give him more balance.
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Nov 23 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #28

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

"Ah ok well its you up first Charmander" David said. Charmander jumped in front of david and was about 10 feet away from Judo. "Willis watch this" David said with a wink. Charmander looked at David. David nodded and smiled. Charmander ran up to Judo and took his legs out from under him with an iron tail.He hit his head o the grond hard and the ankle Charmander hit was allready swelling."Charmander back let him on his feet"

This post has been edited by The Sexy DJSanders: Nov 23 2008, 06:47 PM

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Aremis
post Nov 24 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #29

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Willis watched as Judo was swept off his feet but then got back up.
"Hmm, nice attack, i can tell this is going to be interesting." Willis stated as Judo nodded in agreement.
"Ok, Judo, if you're ready, tackle." Willis ordered.

Judo responded in his usual bulldozer manner of charging into his opponent with his right arm outstretched. As the arm came into contact with Charmanders torso, it was sent spiralling over Judo's arm and landing on its back. Judo then turned around as if waiting for a response.

David stood in shock at such raw power but was adamant in not giving up, "Charmander, Aerial Ace!"

Charmander slowly got up then launched himself at Judo, crashing into the Tyrogues right shoulder blade, sending him spinning to the floor. Charmander then gave a quick blast of smoke from its nostrils, satisfied that Judo shouldn't be able to recover from that.

This kids not playing around and i don't think Judo's got much left, time to take it up a notch.
"Judo you ok buddy?" Willis asked as his Tyrogue slowly rose from the floor, rubbing its shoulder as it nodded.
"Ok pal, time for you to finish this, Brick Break!" Willis commanded.

"Charmander, Cut!" David yelled in response.

Judo smiled as he sprinted towards David's Charmander, his hands trailing behind him as he ran. Charmander stood with its feet firm in the ground, right claw outstretched ready to strike across with Cut.
Just as Judo got within reach, Charmander swung and hit nothing but air as Judo slipped around it and raised its hands in the air that now glowed white.
Judo then brought his hands down in an arc of sheer force, driving Charmander to the floor, raising dust from the ground.

"Woah..." David spoke in shock as the dust settled, "Charmander return. Go Totodile!"
Totodile walked forward and danced, indicating its readiness.

"Judo return. Torch, you're up." Willis said as Judo returned to his pokeball. Torch then ran forward where Judo once stood and positioned in a pounce formation.
"I'll get the ball rolling this time, Torch, quick attack!" Willis announced suddenly.

Torch zoomed at Totodile with a sudden burst of speed, knocking the Big Jaw Pokemon backwards a few steps.
"Your move," Willis replied, confident after the first win.

This post has been edited by Aremis: Nov 24 2008, 10:17 AM
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Nov 24 2008, 10:46 AM
Post #30

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Totodile can take a lick but he plays to much... but i do have a type advantge

"Totodile use bubble" to David's surprise bubbles came out. Maby he is getting the hang of this Torch saw the attack comeing and tryed to dodge it but still got clipped by the bubbles.

Torch cried in pain but staed on his feet. "Now Torch smokescreen" The pokemon let out a cry and smoke escaped from his mouth makeing it hard for ether trainer to see.

"Totodile swipe up a sand attack" David yelled into the smoke. The water pokemon heard and did so. he hot a lucky shot on Torch and makeing the vison even worse for the pokemon. as David heard the Vulpix cry out the yelled "Good job Totodile now dance around untill the smoke fades away".

As the smoke cleared Willis saw Totodile danceing here is my chance "Torch quick attack now" he yelled. The pokemon ran with lighting speed but only clipped Totodile and knocked him over.

Totodile was slow getting up he also had his back turned to Torch. "Totodile you know the drill" David said. Totodile began useing tail wip.

Willis saw this as a chance. "Torch use tackle" he said as the pokemon watched Totodile. Torch ran toward Totodile. But then David yelled "Now!".

Totodile launched its self off the groung with its powerful hind legs. Torch did just as David planned. The pokemon stoped in its tracks looking up but getting the sun is its eyes. Totodile did a backflip and landed behind Torch. "Use watergun full force" David yelled

Totodile opened his mouth and a huge spray hit Torch at point-blank range. The force shot the pokemon head first into a roling cartwheele. And when the pokemon stopped the battle was over.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Aremis
post Nov 25 2008, 05:17 AM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Good attempt, Torch." Willis spoke as he returned his Vulpix to his pokeball.
"Nice battle," Willis commented as he outstretched his hand to shake with Davids.

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Nov 25 2008, 06:55 AM
Post #32

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

This kid rely is something

"Thanks man you to" David said as he shook Willis' hand. "Totodile great job" Totodile jumped up and wiggled at the mention of him. "So Willis you mine telling me where WE are going?" David said this with a grin and a sparkel in his eye.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Aremis
post Nov 25 2008, 10:36 AM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Heh, we huh? Guess I could use the company, you can tag along with me to Leonilia if you want." Willis replied with a cheeky smile as he started walking towards the bridge.

As he reached the other end of the bridge, Willis turned around, silhouetted by the sunset, Oddy by his side and shouted, "You coming?"

(My last post in the topic.)

+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Nov 25 2008, 01:44 PM
Post #34

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

I have never had a friend or any person to hang with ecept for pokemon... it is kinda nice

David keep thinking to himself. As he,Willis, and the pokemon keep walking to adventures that havent been toled.

This post has been edited by The Sexy DJSanders: Nov 26 2008, 09:14 PM

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.