Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Help for Achivement It's an all night thing
Sophiera
post Sep 25 2014, 06:39 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 223 983

Active Squad

I've been trying to get the All Night achievement for a while now, preparing and planning for it. (complete 3 explorations in a day)

Except I keep getting feed quests that take too long to complete. Which are the fastest three quests that I can do with minimal hiccups?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Sep 25 2014, 09:54 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

I would wait for October, then complete the special Halloween explo, the Angered Gods of Weather, and the Ditto explo. That's what I did.

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Sep 25 2014, 11:04 AM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

Summon the Hero and the Exploration for Mew can also be completed very quickly; if either of them are available when you decide to go for the achievement, you should give those a go, too. The Explorations for Unown and Spiky Eared Pichu are also relatively short, despite the berry feeding tasks. On a multiplier day, these should be a breeze.

Here's a couple of tricks I used for the achievement that may help you:

*You can change your time zone in your Board Settings, so that you can start going for the achievement at midnight in a different time zone, but, for example, 10am in your own time zone.

*You can also race through all but the last step (complete the last step, but don't advance any further) of your first Exploration and wait until you're ready to start going for the achievement before you choose to end it and claim your reward.
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Sep 25 2014, 01:28 PM
Post #4

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

In addition to the ones mentioned, I'd recommend Sweet Success and The Great Rescue. I also agree that doing these on a multiplier day is very smart.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Easley
post Sep 25 2014, 01:58 PM
Post #5

Because a Pandora Box is more tempting when it's closed.
Group Icon

Member No.: 197 774

Warriors~

Because I don't remember which ones I embarked, I'll give you some of my tips:

If you have much free time, choose exploration that doesn't need to find--that annoying--special exploration item. (Of course, to know which explorations that needs it, you need to complete it once, or Google the guide if there's any). (because in my case, I need to wait for at least 3 hours to finish this task without me doing anything.) You can finish this task faster if you're actively clicking/doing anything that refresh the page. (and ofc on multiplier day it'll be faster)

About the feeding task, you can actually finished them faster on multiplier day, because there were more users to click your party! Also, choose the exploration which need this feeding task in this site's busy time, I think it's about 1 until 6 PM Server Time.

Because the shops are doing rotation in every 6 AM & 6 PM, make sure you have all of things you needed when you embark your exploration. (ofc you can use pass power but imo it's such a waste to spend 20 Pass Orbs only to get one thing *A*) I always make sure to have more than 5 items of my every items so I can just click on the next task immediately.

Last, never embark That Burning Desire!! for this achievement.

Hope this helps even just a little. Good luck for getting your achievement!

--------------------
Meet me at GPX+ grin.gif
I'm currently unavailable to trade away Sky Gifts! PM me if you'd like to trade!
(unknown Sky Gifts are ready to trade!)
English is not my native language, so please bear with my broken English, ok? XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, so it seems that my party wants to say hello! grin.gif

Thanks for Kila & Lunar Dance for the beautiful Trinkets!

Proudly a part of: (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sophiera
post Sep 26 2014, 03:26 AM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 223 983

Active Squad

Thanks for the tips! But oh no I've already done the Ditto story(28 days more to go). Looks like I can't use that. I don't have enough achivement points to start angered gods of weather too.

Oooh I didn't know I can change the timezone like that.
And this means I can prepare to complete my first exploration beforehand? Like, finish the last step, wait until midnight pass then submit. That would have helped a lot.
+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Sep 26 2014, 08:49 PM
Post #7

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Sophiera @ Sep 26 2014, 06:26 PM) *
And this means I can prepare to complete my first exploration beforehand? Like, finish the last step, wait until midnight pass then submit.

Yes, that's exactly right. Using that trick with a more difficult Exploration wouldn't be a bad idea if you're waiting for some of the easier ones to be ready to embark on again. Good luck! grin.gif
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 1 2014, 02:53 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Can I ask... what set is this achievement under? I just changed my time zone and evolved my Evee into the Umbreon for an exploration... when I came back I had the Achievement "light up" so I checked it, but it didn't want to tell me what I just achieved. I'm wondering if maybe this was it? But I can't find it anywhere..... *shrugs*

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Dec 1 2014, 09:37 PM
Post #9

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Dec 2 2014, 06:53 AM) *
Can I ask... what set is this achievement under? I just changed my time zone and evolved my Evee into the Umbreon for an exploration... when I came back I had the Achievement "light up" so I checked it, but it didn't want to tell me what I just achieved. I'm wondering if maybe this was it? But I can't find it anywhere..... *shrugs*

An All Night Thing is in the ninth set of achievements. If you've unlocked it, the icon shown is a pink bed. Hope this helps! happy.gif
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 2 2014, 11:23 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Thanks for trying, Gambrinous Antiscian. Nope. That wasn't it. I have no idea what it was and man! Does that really irk me. *sigh*

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Dec 2 2014, 05:26 PM
Post #11

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Mamanator @ Dec 3 2014, 03:23 AM) *
Thanks for trying, Gambrinous Antiscian. Nope. That wasn't it. I have no idea what it was and man! Does that really irk me. *sigh*

Well, I just looked through every achievement, and 'Light Up' doesn't exist. In terms of name, the one that sounds the most similar is 'Runner Up' (Place second in the weekly PokéHunt 5 times). There's also 'Can't Pass It Up' (have more than 3,000 Pass Orbs). Since they end with 'Up', they could be potential possibilities. hmm.gif

EDIT: Looks like I've misread your posts. If Redtha's first sentence is indeed the case, disregard everything I've said. You can check the date you've unlocked achievements, so maybe check for the date that the Achievements tab lit up for you? Other than that, I've got nothing aside from 'possible glitch'. :\

This post has been edited by Gambrinous Antiscian: Dec 2 2014, 07:52 PM
+Quote Post

Redtha
post Dec 2 2014, 05:58 PM
Post #12

http://redtha.tumblr.com/
Group Icon

Member No.: 70 032

Active Squad

I believe when Mamanator said "light up" they meant that the achievement tab "lit up" with the circle on it indicating they completed an achievement.

I've actually had the same problem of it indicating I completed an achievement but then not showing me any completed ones once I've clicked on it. Happened a few times, actually. I wonder if we just clicked it too fast and it made the pop up naming what we completed disappear or if it occasionally glitches or something and lights up despite no achievements actually being completed.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.