Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Cherubi Mistake?
Djon Harte
post Jul 27 2011, 05:27 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 144 833

Active Squad

Hey! When the shiny Cherubi competition began I submitted a Cherubi hunt on my Shine Recorder. However, it came to my attention just now that other people have started a hunt for "Cherubi *COMPETITION*" or something like that... Have I been terribly mistaken for the last 50 something eggs or is a Cherubi hunt just as good towards the Competition?...
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Eucharistica
post Jul 27 2011, 05:29 PM
Post #2

Flooooon
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 11 832

Active Squad

If you specifically did not choose the Cherubi *COMPETITION* selection, your shiny hunt will not count. It was the first choice in the list, above all A-named Pokémon. Hard to miss, so if you didn't see it I guess it's too late now.

EDIT: I haven't read the update myself, but I heard that you can sign up for the competition at any point you want now. So if you quit your current race and find the right one, start hatching for that and it will count.

This post has been edited by Eucharistica: Jul 27 2011, 05:30 PM

--------------------

19th Dec, 2011 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Djon Harte
post Jul 27 2011, 05:31 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 144 833

Active Squad

QUOTE(Eucharistica @ Jul 27 2011, 11:29 PM) *
If you specifically did not choose the Cherubi *COMPETITION* selection, your shiny hunt will not count. It was the first choice in the list, above all A-named Pokémon. Hard to miss, so if you didn't see it I guess it's too late now.

I need to widen my lens next time... =p Cherubi frenzy is over =p

Oh! So... i can cancel my Cherubi hunt and start a Cherubi Competition hunt right away?

This post has been edited by Djon Harte: Jul 27 2011, 05:34 PM
+Quote Post

Eucharistica
post Jul 27 2011, 06:41 PM
Post #4

Flooooon
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 832

Active Squad

I'm not too sure, you do usually have to wait so many weeks before embarking on the same hunt for the same Pokemon if you canceled it instead of finishing it. You should check to find out all the same.

--------------------

19th Dec, 2011 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Jul 27 2011, 07:22 PM
Post #5

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

QUOTE(Eucharistica @ Jul 27 2011, 07:41 PM) *
I'm not too sure, you do usually have to wait so many weeks before embarking on the same hunt for the same Pokemon if you canceled it instead of finishing it. You should check to find out all the same.

The competition hunts are counted as a separate entry negating the 3-week wait rule. Several people in the past (myself included) have canceled normal shiny hunts that were of the same species as the competition hunt in order to participate.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 08:33 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.