Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Lost Catch
Hanabi
post Jun 5 2009, 05:25 PM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 27 567

Sap. Party Regulars

"I'm definitely not going to miss this time!" The flock of Swablu landed on top of a big tree. "Hmm, I don't think Torchic knows any long range moves." Mizuki grabbed the other pokeball from her braclet and called back Piplup.

"Piplup! Use bubble to knock a Swablu out of the tree!" Mizuki cried.

"Pi~pipluuuup!" Piplup's bubble made a direct contact on a Swablu. The bird cried as it fell out of the tree, which alerted the other Swablu that were perched on the branches.

"Okay, now Torchic! Use Scratch!" Mizuki ordered. The Swablu had already recovered from its fall and was ready to use Peck. "Torchic! Dodge that Peck, then use Scratch! Make sure it doesn't fly to high!"

Torchic ran up to the Swablu as it was about to peck Torchic. Torchic shifted to the left and then quickly jumped at the Swablu to scratch it. The Swablu fell down again.

Mizuki turned towards Lysander asking, "How am I doing?"

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 5 2009, 06:55 PM
Post #42

Shinedown = Best. Band. Evar!
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 361

Favorites~

Lysander watched the battle in interest, and was impressed by her improvement. Torchic was very quick, and was dodging the moves carefully.

When Mizuki spoke to him, he grinned, eyes shining. He nodded, and replied, "You're doing wonderful, Mizuki. Just keep at it until you think the Swablu is weak enough. Then use a pokeball." he told her, smiling in assurance.

"Now keep going." he urged, laughing.

--------------------
Obsessed ~ RIP Michael. <3 ~

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON
Dream Team~ (click to show)

Favorite Type Teams~ (click to show)

Stuff made for me~ (click to show)

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 5 2009, 09:20 PM
Post #43

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki nodded back and quickly turned back to the battle. "Torchic! Scratch it again!"

"Tor~!" Torchic quickly jumped onto the Swablu and scratched it again and the Swablu returned with Peck. Torchic was knocked over, but it quickly resume its position and aimed at the Swablu again. The Swablu dodged and flew up into the air.

"Piplup, use bubble to knock it down again!" Mizuki ordered. Piplup enthusiastically used Bubble, successfully hitting the Swablu. It landed on the ground with a groaning noise and Mizuki knew that it should be about time. She quickly grabbed a new pokeball and threw it at the weakened Swablu. In a flash of light, the Swablu went into the pokeball. It wobbled and Mizuki held her breath. After 10 seconds, the pokeball stopped moving. Mizuki jumped for joy and hugged both Torchic and Piplup. The two pokemon seemed delighted as well. Mizuki picked up the pokeball containing her newly caught Swablu and held it up.

"I finally did it!" Mizuki said excitedly as she skipped back to Lysander.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 5 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #44

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander watched with a grin, eyes shining. When she caught it, he laughed. "See? I told you you could do it!" he cried, embracing her in a friendly hug as she skipped back.

He pulled away, realizing what he had done, and he blushed, looking down and running a hand through his hair.

"Sorry. I get too excited some times." he told her with a nervous laugh.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 6 2009, 05:41 PM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki's face grew red as Lysander hugged her. "Ah, it's okay" she replied softly. She turned towards Piplup and Torchic. "You guys did great!" she complimented on the two pokemon's battle as she returned them both into their pokeballs. The were situated beside her newly caught Swablu on her braclet. Mizuki was proud of her first caught pokemon, although, she was worried at first, since the battle with the Corphish was still in her mind.

Mizuki looked back at Lysander, "Let's keep going!"

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 6 2009, 11:03 PM
Post #46

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander smiled softly, and nodded in thanks. He looked towards Piplup and Torchic, and grinned, nodding again. "Yeah, you guys did awesome, too." he agreed before they went in the pokeballs. He watched her put her newly caught Swablu on her bracelet, and he smiled, nodding.

"Lets. I hear there are some Tailow up ahead, and I need to catch one." he said with an enthusiastic tone. He turned, and started to walk, glancing back at her with soft eyes.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 7 2009, 07:28 PM
Post #47

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

"Sure~! Taillow?" Mizuki wondered for a moment as they were walking. "Just out of curiosity, but are you a mainly flying-type trainer?" she asked as she was looking out for Taillows.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 7 2009, 07:49 PM
Post #48

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander nodded at her question as they walked, and he smiled. "Mainly. But I also train fire, and water types too. One of my biggest dreams is to catch an Entei. And to make Star evolve into a Staraptor." he told her, eyes shining.

Soon enough, they came across a small meadow, with trees surrounding them in a circle. Lysander looked around with excited eyes. It was a tiny, but very green meadow. Pokemon could be anywhere in the thick grass. He jumped slightly when the grass rustled, and then widened his eyes when a Taillow hopped out, not even noticing him. "This is my chance." he thought to himself. He grabbed Star's pokeball, and then threw it in the air, shouting, "Star! Use peck!"

"Star-ly!" was her reply as she continously pecked the Taillow. The Taillow screeched, and used peck also. They were evenly matched. Lysander gasped slightly, and he smirked. "Use wing attack, Star! Dodge the peck attack!" he commanded.

Star obeyed without question, and flew into the air, around five feet above the ground, also dodging the continous peck, then used wing attack straight onto the Taillow. "Taillow!" it croaked as it fell to the ground, fainted. Lysander quickly pulled out an empty pokeball, and threw it at the fainted Taillow. It started to wiggle, and did so for around ten seconds before it stopped. Lysander laughed, and picked it up, and held it in the air triumphantly. "Yes! I caught it!" he said, looking at Mizuki.

He went over to her, putting his newly caught Taillow on his belt. He looked up at her, and grinned happily. "How'd I do?" he asked. Star fluttered up to sit on his shoulder, a worn out look on her face. Lysander smiled, and patted her head. "You did wonderful, Star. I'm proud of you." he said, giving her a berry, and then putting her back in her pokeball. Afterwards, he looked at Mizuki again.

This post has been edited by Sweentei: Jun 7 2009, 07:50 PM

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 7 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki smiled brightly, "A lot better than me!" she replied and looked towards Star, "Star is very very quick!"

Mizuki turned back to Lysander and pointed at the berry that Star had just eaten. "I wonder if there are berry patches around here. I'm thinking of making some poffins for pokemon contests! Well, also as treats of course! Speaking of contests, I should start training for those as well. I'm not sure whether or not I want to become a co-ordinator or a full on badge collector. Maybe I can be both if I have the time." Mizuki laughed.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 7 2009, 09:14 PM
Post #50

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander smirked, and nudged her arm softly. "Hey, don't say that. I'm sure you'll be better than me one day." he replied with a wink.

"Contests? Thats a good idea." he said with a smile. "I'm sure you would do awesome, Mizuki." he added, eyes sparkling.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 8 2009, 10:38 AM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

"I've only watched contests on television and I've always wanted to try one out!" Mizuki said, "Have you ever tried a contest before? I'm sure Star will be a great competitor!"

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 8 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander shook his head. "No, I've never been in one. But I guess they do look kind of fun." he said, thinking for a moment. Star would be a hard competitor, no doubt. He decided to give it a try.

He looked at Mizuki, and nodded, smiling. "Sure. I'll do it." he agreed.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 8 2009, 03:16 PM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki jumped in excitement. "Yay! I'm so glad! I think I'll enter Piplup in a cute contest. She'll definitely like that!" She then checked her map that was glued into her notebook. "I wonder where we are now..."

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 8 2009, 07:05 PM
Post #54

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander looked at his PokeGear, and smiled. "We're getting close to Hearthrome City. We can make poffins, and train for contesting there." he told her, eyes shining.

He looked ahead, already glimpsing the huge stadium in which the contests were held. It would feel amazing to have the crowd screaming your name. He closed his eyes, and smiled, determined to win.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 9 2009, 02:36 PM
Post #55

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

"Hearthrome?" Mizuki located it on her map and drew an arrow from her city to Hearthrome. When she looked up, she could see the contest stadium.

"Wow, it's huge!" she exclaimed at the stadium. Mizuki felt nervous, but excited about the crowd cheering. Mizuki was determined to train hard for the contest.

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 9 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #56

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander opened his eyes when she spoke, and he grinned, nodding. "Yeah, it is." he agreed.

As they neared the entrance to the city, Lysander looked around in awe at all the people, and buildings surrounding them. His gaze rested on a small building with a green roof. And on the sign that hung above the door, was the picture of a poffin. He grinned, and pointed at it. "Look! Its the poffin shop. Wanna go there now?" he asked, looking at her.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 10 2009, 08:33 AM
Post #57

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki looked at the shop that Lysander was pointing at. "Sure! Have you made any poffins before?" Mizuki asked Lysander.

She checked her bag for the choice of berries that she could use to make poffins. She didn't quite now what flavor her newly caught Swablu liked, and so Mizuki was puzzled. "Hmm, which flavor..."

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 10 2009, 03:30 PM
Post #58

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander shook his head in embarrassment. "No. I was never in any contests, so I didn't think I needed to." he replied, smirking. He looked at the pokeball that held Star, and smiled. "I'm sure she would like sweet poffins. So, Pecha berries." he told her.

He looked at Mizuki, who was puzzled about what berry to use for her Swablu's poffins. He smiled softly, and asked, "She seemed like the quirky type. So, maybe she would like any type." he suggested, eyes shining.

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hanabi
post Jun 12 2009, 02:57 PM
Post #59

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Sap. Party Regulars

Mizuki pondered, "I guess you're right, maybe I should just let her try each type first, maybe she'll prefer one over the other." Mizuki took out Swablu's pokeball.

"Swablu, come on out!" Mizuki threw the pokeball into the air and Swablu appeared. She placed a berry of each flavor on the ground, "Swablu, try these!"

Swablu swooped down and started trying out the berries.

This post has been edited by Hanabi: Jun 14 2009, 09:44 PM

--------------------

PANE (click to show)
+Quote Post

Sweentei
post Jun 12 2009, 10:00 PM
Post #60

Group Icon

Favorites~

Lysander nodded, and watched as she made Swablu come out of her pokeball. He looked at Star's pokeball again, and then smiled, throwing it in the air. "Come on out and try the berries, Star!" he called as Star appeared, sitting on the ground. She immediately fluttered up to his shoulder, and chirped, "Star-Starly!" Lysander set her on the ground next to Swablu, and layed a Pecha berry in front of her. "Try that.. And if you don't like it, I have other flavors you can choose from." he told her.

Star nodded, and ate the pecha berry. She made a happy growling sound in her throat, like she liked the taste. Lysander grinned, and patted her. "Good. Sweet Poffin's for you, then." he decided. He looked up at Mizuki and Swablu.

This post has been edited by Sweentei: Jun 12 2009, 10:02 PM

--------------------

Lysander & Star

I CLAIM:
ENTEI & FLYGON

Credits~ (click to show)
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.