Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
172 Pages V  « < 150 151 152 153 154 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Breeding Aristocracy v2
Boogie Ronnster
post Feb 2 2011, 10:38 PM
Post #3021

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

@3+eggs: Ditto x [whatever pokemon] generally creates 3 eggs after x amount of time. I'm not sure if this happens with purebred pairs (on that note, I bred monzu x monzu for like a week and it only bred 2 eggs)..but I know it doesn't happen to impure pairs. Also, regular pairs (any pairs?) produce 3 eggs on multiplier days (well, 3 eggs on aurora days (x1.5) and 4 on x2+ HOWEVER, this is simply my observation. >w>

@Contest start date: This month supposedly has extra surprises due to it being the anniversary month of gpx+. Maybe we should wait a week or so and play it by ear.

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Feb 3 2011, 12:06 AM
Post #3022

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 532

My Pokemans

QUOTE(Tequila Mockingbird @ Feb 2 2011, 09:38 PM) *
@3+eggs: Ditto x [whatever pokemon] generally creates 3 eggs after x amount of time. I'm not sure if this happens with purebred pairs (on that note, I bred monzu x monzu for like a week and it only bred 2 eggs)..but I know it doesn't happen to impure pairs. Also, regular pairs (any pairs?) produce 3 eggs on multiplier days (well, 3 eggs on aurora days (x1.5) and 4 on x2+ HOWEVER, this is simply my observation. >w>

@Contest start date: This month supposedly has extra surprises due to it being the anniversary month of gpx+. Maybe we should wait a week or so and play it by ear.

I've noticed the same things, which I find funny seeing as how my rattatas are inseparable and my ditto x whatever only got along/didn't seem to like each other very much.

Oooooh, really? I didn't know there'd be extra surprises. Awesome x3 Thank you for the feed back on the starting date.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Retrospect
post Feb 3 2011, 12:20 AM
Post #3023

Back from the dead... sort of.
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 279

Active Squad

Yeah, I agree with Tequila about holding off for a little bit.

And I have no idea what to hunt for. xD Is there a certain maturity tier we should use or is it all fair game? I'm thinking of picking a novelty, but a regular pokemon might be easier for me since I wouldn't be daycare locked (plus I can just use my shine recorder).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post Feb 3 2011, 09:43 AM
Post #3024

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

@Liliium: Yup, there's probably most definitely juicy things coming up. Here's the quote.

QUOTE(Commander Wymsy @ Jan 31 2011, 11:33 PM) *
And in other news, make sure to stay tuned for extra special surprises later in the month. This month does have the GPX+ anniversary, after all.

@Retrosepct: I dunno what I want to hunt for either. There's so many choices and so many shinies I want~ D;

I agree that their be a common egg steps #. I actually don't want to do a novelty though. Like you said in your post, I don't really want to be daycare locked either >,<

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

leenie
post Feb 3 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #3025

leenie ate it.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 25 104

SNOOOOORE

thanks for the welcome back, lilium. C:

i am now breeding conix for the forseeable future.

shiny hunt is being planned?~ +_+
though maybe i should take a break from them.

--------------------

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LEENIE GET IN THE CAR.
snorleenie ate my eggs. get them back!

superstars (click to show)
clubs and stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Feb 3 2011, 12:59 PM
Post #3026

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

My Pokemans

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Feb 2 2011, 11:20 PM) *
Yeah, I agree with Tequila about holding off for a little bit.

And I have no idea what to hunt for. xD Is there a certain maturity tier we should use or is it all fair game? I'm thinking of picking a novelty, but a regular pokemon might be easier for me since I wouldn't be daycare locked (plus I can just use my shine recorder).

QUOTE(Tequila Mockingbird @ Feb 3 2011, 08:43 AM) *
@Liliium: Yup, there's probably most definitely juicy things coming up. Here's the quote.

QUOTE(Commander Wymsy @ Jan 31 2011, 11:33 PM) *
And in other news, make sure to stay tuned for extra special surprises later in the month. This month does have the GPX+ anniversary, after all.

@Retrosepct: I dunno what I want to hunt for either. There's so many choices and so many shinies I want~ D;

I agree that their be a common egg steps #. I actually don't want to do a novelty though. Like you said in your post, I don't really want to be daycare locked either >,<

That's awesome! I can't wait x3
I had thought about setting it to just one level of egg maturity, but that would limit what everyone is able to hunt, so I wanted it to be open to anything. If you want to hunt magikarp, hunt magikarp~ A fossil or legendary? Good luck xD everything is game.

QUOTE(leenie @ Feb 3 2011, 10:42 AM) *
thanks for the welcome back, lilium. C:

i am now breeding conix for the forseeable future.

shiny hunt is being planned?~ +_+
though maybe i should take a break from them.

You're welcome~
and yes there is, you're more than welcome to join grin.gif we've got loads of members participating.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post Feb 3 2011, 07:42 PM
Post #3027

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Changed display name from Tequila Mockingbird --> Favourite Mistake. :3

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

leenie
post Feb 4 2011, 05:43 AM
Post #3028

leenie ate it.
Group Icon

Member No.: 25 104

SNOOOOORE

bah, i may hold off on it just because i'm still not back up to my previous activity level. ._.;
although it would totally give me motivation for the 250 eggs hatched in one day. @_@
(it would have to be azurill, though. XD)

This post has been edited by leenie: Feb 4 2011, 05:43 AM

--------------------

JESUS CHRIST IT'S A LEENIE GET IN THE CAR.
snorleenie ate my eggs. get them back!

superstars (click to show)
clubs and stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Feb 4 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #3029

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

My Pokemans

QUOTE(leenie @ Feb 4 2011, 04:43 AM) *
bah, i may hold off on it just because i'm still not back up to my previous activity level. ._.;
although it would totally give me motivation for the 250 eggs hatched in one day. @_@
(it would have to be azurill, though. XD)

Well if you do choose to join, I'd be more than happy to write you down for azurill x3

Took me forever to hatch 250 eggs in a day >.> kept getting ones less than an hour old /facepalm

--------------------

+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post Feb 4 2011, 11:57 AM
Post #3030

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Lol, Creationist. It took me most of the day on a multiplier day to get it..and I stopped at 250 exactly due to burnt-outness....I kinda regret that. I could have gotten to 275+ if I tried me thinks...Oh well, I still don't ever plan on doing it again...(I may change my mind if there's a huge ass multiplier day...but I doubt it...)

Oh..and here's my on-topic question..I /PM/ you the pokemon I want for the contest, yes?

I think I've decided on Shuppet for I need an easily accessed pokemon to hunt for...(besides Eevee. Tauros would be easy as well if it weren't for the exploration -w- Se la vi I guess). Also, this contest is just for funsies, am I right? I would offer to do art or something for people who got their shiny, but, unfortunately, due to recent events, art and I have fallen out of love :< (argh, run on sentence with too many commas Dx)

Oh..and do I still need to PM you even though I wrote down "Shuppet" here. If I do, that's totally fine. Just asking.

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Feb 4 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #3031

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

My Pokemans

QUOTE(Favourite Mistake @ Feb 4 2011, 10:57 AM) *
Lol, Creationist. It took me most of the day on a multiplier day to get it..and I stopped at 250 exactly due to burnt-outness....I kinda regret that. I could have gotten to 275+ if I tried me thinks...Oh well, I still don't ever plan on doing it again...(I may change my mind if there's a huge ass multiplier day...but I doubt it...)

Oh..and here's my on-topic question..I /PM/ you the pokemon I want for the contest, yes?

I think I've decided on Shuppet for I need an easily accessed pokemon to hunt for...(besides Eevee. Tauros would be easy as well if it weren't for the exploration -w- Se la vi I guess). Also, this contest is just for funsies, am I right? I would offer to do art or something for people who got their shiny, but, unfortunately, due to recent events, art and I have fallen out of love :< (argh, run on sentence with too many commas Dx)

Oh..and do I still need to PM you even though I wrote down "Shuppet" here. If I do, that's totally fine. Just asking.

It doesn't matter if you tell me through here or PM which pokemon you want to hunt as long as I see it, which I have grin.gif so I'll update your info with that. Also yes, this contest is for funsies. If anyone wants to do some sort of prize thing for those who succeed, they can. I'm not too sure what I can offer besides extra hatched unown I have hanging around, despite them being obtainable through explorations now xp

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jamie Webb
post Feb 4 2011, 04:11 PM
Post #3032

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 84 904

My Pearl Party

I don't think that I would really want a prize for it.

~But I hope that there is a multiplyer day.

--------------------
Hey
Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Feb 4 2011, 08:37 PM
Post #3033

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

Dropped PM egg at 8:36 PM server time.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

Kazz
post Feb 5 2011, 12:27 AM
Post #3034

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

The Yatagarasu --> Natty Dread

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Feb 5 2011, 01:40 AM
Post #3035

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

My Pokemans

Based on input thus far, how does Feb 11 (next Friday) at reset that night sound for the start of the contest? This'll give you guys time to finish up any explorations you may be doing, and clear out a space in your recorder, should you choose to use it.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Feb 5 2011, 02:00 AM
Post #3036

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

QUOTE(Lilium Alice @ Feb 5 2011, 01:40 AM) *
Based on input thus far, how does Feb 11 (next Friday) at reset that night sound for the start of the contest? This'll give you guys time to finish up any explorations you may be doing, and clear out a space in your recorder, should you choose to use it.

Sounds cool to me. I don't really mind when it begins. I doubt I'll be using the recorder because short shiny hunts just don't happen anymore

--------------------
+Quote Post

Prodimon
post Feb 5 2011, 02:19 AM
Post #3037

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 91 131

Prodtastic Roster

Bidofo released 2:18am Server Time...

--------------------
+Quote Post

nokrow889
post Feb 5 2011, 08:01 AM
Post #3038

what would you do for a Klondike bar?
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 628

Pokemon Pearl

charmander clone released at 7:47am server time

also @ contest can i change my Pokemon from charmander clone to Eevee i was thinking about it and relesed how un-often my daycare breeds noviltys

--------------------

Vdex
(me and my brother)

Group Banners (click to show)

+Quote Post

Tenteikyo
post Feb 5 2011, 09:35 AM
Post #3039

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 257

Active Squad

Just released a very large number of novelties. Happy hunting!

--------------------

Questing: suicune.gif

+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Feb 5 2011, 12:16 PM
Post #3040

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

My Pokemans

QUOTE(Nokrow889 @ Feb 5 2011, 07:01 AM) *
charmander clone released at 7:47am server time

also @ contest can i change my Pokemon from charmander clone to Eevee i was thinking about it and relesed how un-often my daycare breeds noviltys

Certainly~ I've changed your info.

--------------------

+Quote Post

172 Pages V  « < 150 151 152 153 154 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:30 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.