Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Releasing Pokemon when Arceus is included, Arceus prevents mass PC release if included
Lilium Alice
post Aug 9 2018, 09:29 AM
Post #1

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 22 532

My Pokemans

I noticed earlier today that when I went to mass release several boxes of pokemon from failed shiny hunts I would get all of the indicators that my action was successful and also see in my friend recorder that I had released said number of pokemon, but if I refresh my PC view they would all be back.

After some staring I saw the two extra Arceus I had in one of my release boxes and recalled a note from sometime back that Arceus couldn't be released/found in the shelter. I unchecked those two and was able to release the rest of the pokemon.

This isn't really an issue now, but eventually it'll be inconvenient for users shiny hunting Arceus since we can't free up the space they occupy in PC boxes. Will a check be put in at a later date for released Arceus to be removed from existence or something?

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Naixatloz
post Aug 10 2018, 01:34 PM
Post #2

A-set, you bet!
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 857

I asked the same thing on Twitter when normal Arceus was first made available from the exploration, and the reply I got was that there would be a solution for that at a later date.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Lilium Alice
post Aug 12 2018, 10:03 AM
Post #3

Ahbloogiewoogiewoo
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 532

My Pokemans

Ah, okay. That's a good enough answer for me. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:54 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.