Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Shadows of DarkeBramble Heart
Xires
post Feb 8 2013, 01:55 PM
Post #1

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

The Bastion of Insanity. Truely a place to behold. 7 Floors tall, 36 square miles at the ground level, this walking fortress is said to be powered by the DarkBramble Heart, an artifact of unimaginable power. each beat of this horrid macguffin sends madness echoing through the building's decrepit halls. Even more startling, it is said this artifact may grant one wish to anyone who manages to brave the halls of this hallowed building. Many have come in search of this ultimate prize, but all have failed.

Many a creature walks these abandoned halls, tormented by the eternal cry of madness. They are as grotesque as they are varied, both in appearance and in temperament. Though many a hero has slaughtered without mercy, these creatures are all independent beings, with thoughts and ideas, as terrifying as it may be.Most are not as dumb as they appear, and can be reasoned with. The most powerful of these beings are the Bosses.

The Bosses are powerful creatures, so powerful that they have been entrusted with the Keys. These keys open the door to the DarkeBramble Heart, but only if they are all used at once. They are the smartest of their kind, and each rules over a certain area of the Bastion, and all creatures that reside within. In addition to their keys, each posesses an Artifact, which gives them power. It is said that a portion of their soul. The only beings that could potentially stand up to them are the Heros.

Heros are as varied as the day is long, and come from all universes. They are of all shapes and sizes, genders, and species. There are all types of classes, even going so far as to have none at all. They speak all languages, and come from various backgrounds. There are no limits to what makes a hero, only that they are challenging the Bastion to obtain the DarkeBramble Heart.

The Keeper of The DarkeBramble Heart is a powerful demon, known only by his title, That Which Perceives The Universe. This being resides in a dungeon, behind and all but inpenitratable door. Only by gaining the keys entrusted to the foul gardians of the bastion can it be opened, and the creature confronted. However, there have not been many challenges as of late, and That Which Perceives The Universe has decided to take matters into it's own hands.

The Powerful creature has summoned a group of Heroes to keep things lively. It has not informed any being of this decision. Perhaps this will be it's demise, but it thinks not. After all, it is the most powerful being in the entire castle, how could any being stand up to him, or any boss dare defy him? Truly no being would be so stupid as to betray an all seeing entity.

But perhaps they will, for this journey has only just begun...

Welcome to the Roleplay Sign Ups of The Shadows of DarkeBramble Heart. Please take the time to read the rules.

Rules:
1. Adhere to the Rules of GTS+
2. Violence is allowed (and greatly encouraged), However, Autohitting another persons character, and killing without permission is not.
3. If you have read these Rules, put a jirachi.gif in your sign up.
4. Although it is PG-13, please, please, PLEASE NO ERP. If you really want to, find another site.
5. No Autocontrolling another persons character (Unless you are That Which Perceives The Universe...who is me)
7. Jirachi does not speak to me on an emotional level. do not put him in your posts ever.
8. That Which Perceives The Universe's Title is always bold. always.
9. You may have 1 Hero AND 1 Boss. no need to be picky.
10. If you are a hero, put solrock in your post. if you are a Boss, put Lunatone in your post.
11. I will okay or deny any Passives/Actives. If I ask you to change it, change it.
12. Have a positive attitude when out of character. And I'm not heartless, if you don't like something, talk to me.

A Few Facts.
The Bastion (click to show)

Artifacts (click to show)

Passives/Actives (click to show)

Enemies (click to show)

Now for the Sign Ups!

Hero (click to show)

Boss (click to show)

--My Characters--

That Which Perceives The Universe (click to show)

Bwip Derrigible (click to show)

This post has been edited by Xires: Feb 13 2013, 10:17 AM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

TiePhlosion
post Feb 8 2013, 02:25 PM
Post #2

Ruler of the Typhlosion Army.
Group Icon

Member No.: 190 303

My Precious

Profile Name: Shadebluhart
Character Name: Kai/Blue Heart
Species: Pokemon, Typhlosion
Appearance: Blue flames instead of red, blue eyes, blue fireproof scarf, earrings, sunshades.
Personality: Kai will go around burning everything if even one person hurts his friends. He is very protective of his items and friends and will make sure they live on until the end of time. Goes down fighting a lot of the time, likes to be with friends all the time. Usually shy, but will make random funny outbursts or comments from time to time. Likes to think outside of the box. Does not like being laughed at, but will laugh at others.
Passives: ColdFire - A massive amount of cold blue fire that can freeze something in seconds. It takes longer to freeze larger things or other people. Cannot be used to kill things, only freeze.
[b]Actives: FireStorm - A massive amount of scolding blue fire that can only be used when Kai is upset or angry. The angier or more upset Kai is, the larger the fire is. Other fire types can walk through the fire, but will have a bruise on their feet after a while of standing in it. Can be put out when Kai puts ColdFire on it. Usually burns out everything after an hour or 2. Takes more energy to light bigger things on fire.

I've read the rules, but im a noobie. So I don't know how to put a Solrock or Jirachi in this, sorry. But does it still mean I can join?

--------------------
Well, this is entertaining.

AMG, a Typhlosion with a tie. SO SEXEH. Lets call it TiePhlosion!
+Quote Post

Xires
post Feb 8 2013, 02:57 PM
Post #3

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

hmm.gif Sorry, Kid, but there's a few things you need to be aware of some things.

Firstly: Passives cannot be activated. Your 'Cold Fire' Ability is an Active, not a passive. Passives cannot be controlled, but Actives can. (This technically makes FireStorm a Passive, BTW.)

Secondly, When I said details, I meant DETAILS. I suppose you didn't have a sense of perspective because I didn't have mine up, but this is going to be home to some very VERY long posts. I'm not saying I think you can't keep up, I'm just saying think about it. You might not want such an advanced level RP for your first time here, unless you've been on similar forums.

Also, to put in sprites such as Solrock, It's : solrock :, except without the spaces. It looks a bit like this: solrock.gif.

And You might wanna read through the rules again, just in case. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Xires: Feb 8 2013, 02:57 PM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Feb 8 2013, 03:40 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

I'm going to be editing this slowly... And steadily... Like the movement of lunatone.gif

Profile Name:The Shadow last time I checked...
Character Name:Shadow
Age:Most describe his form around thirteen when they see him, but he is actually 18.
Artifact:The cloak of madness. This cloak is very thin, almost invisable when you look at it on its side. It is purely black and when worn throws the user into a berserker rage, unless you can control it.

If you learn to control the Cloak of Madness, which only Shadow and That Which Perceives The Universe, learning from them is a challenge though. They are very unwilling to give up such information. The cloak once controlled will give the user the power which Shadow controls, becoming nothing more than a shadow on the ground. This can be user for various things, but Shadow uses it to surprise his enemies and in combat. It is very hard to hit a shadow unless you know how.
Appearance: While most of the time he wears the Cloak of Madness, the times when he loses, or is just not wearing it, he is a very... Green... young man.

He stands about 6'3", wearing a dark colored tunic. Some have referred it to mage garments, but he thinks nothing of them, he knows they are not such. He can move freely in them despite them streching to his ankles, and with the Cloak of Madness, he moves even quicker. He wears simple Renaissance boots which are black to match his tunic, and they strech about to wear his tunic stops.

Shadow is... Very green... He has green skin which can be occasionally seen with small leaves or flowers sticking out. Vines somtimes can be seen upon him and he quite likes the soft feel of them. His eyes sparkles a deep red, but he doesn't quite know why. His ears are pointed, much like an elf, but he is unsure of his heritage.

His build is quite muscular, even though no one ever sees him do more than hide and run. He is a master of swordplay as well, though he never uses his skill against anyone.
Personality: Shadow suffers from deep emotional trauma, but he never reveals what it quite is. He keeps most everything to himself, and barely talks. Most of the time when he is defeated, you can barely hear him utter one word. This is also what drives him to not be defeated at all, the word can be tracked to the center of his emotional trauma. Meaning that anyone can get inside.[/b]
Area: The Garden, 3rd floor East. The garden is as its name would suggest, a large garden containing walls of greenery. It is much like a maze, and Shadow uses this to his advantage to plant his minions within the walls, then stick to the shadows behind the hero in order to observe how they fight. Most heroes reaching the end of his maze are confused as to where he is, but after unleashing an attack on them from behind, they are no longer confused. They are dead.[/b]
Passives:

Herbs of Eve. Some of the plants in the garden travel their energy to him, which makes it easier to train that to his other abilities.

Flower's call: Occasionally, the flowers of the bushes of the Maze walls will fall off, which gives the floor an appearance of a lovely valley. Shadow does not see it as such, rather as an oppurtunity to snare his opponents and slow them due to the flowers.

Herbs delight: The smell of the herbs of the garden give Shadow confidence, and he moves quicker and attacks faster because of it.
Actives:
Vines: Shadow manipulates the vines of the garden to hold his opponent, but this generally takes a few seconds for the vines to 'wake up' and catch the hero's limbs.

Rose Thorns: Some of the flowers on the floor are roses, and Shadow hides them well. If a hero should step on one of these roses, they will grow to an enormous height, and the thorns of the rose will shoot themselves at the hero.

Pitfall: The ground of flowers is actually very well wound together, for there is no floor under it. Shadow may open this floor to make the hero fall into a pit of monsters which they had encountered in the maze before reaching him. Should they survive the trap he throws a vine to them; he likes to play fair.

Blackrose: Shadow can take the roses off of the bushes, and weave them together quickly into a massive dragon form. After casting a spell it comes to life, and there are many thorns on the Blackrose to hurt the hero. This is generally how he defeats heros while they get to the end of the maze, but if they detect him quickly he uses it with his Vines.

Golum: Shadow also may manipulate the bushes in the garden to form golums, which attack the hero. While they are not powerful, they swarm the hero, making for not only a bother, but some damage as well.

This post has been edited by The Shadow: Feb 10 2013, 06:28 PM

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hyper Sin Dubste...
post Feb 8 2013, 03:52 PM
Post #5

Sassy Nature
Group Icon

Member No.: 190 512

PINK EXPLOSION! <3

YAYS!
I adore such detailed and in-depth plotlines X3
This sounds very....intriguing to say the least.
Although, I'm having a hard time imagining the setting, so it is going to be a bit difficult trying create a Boss or a Hero :/
Hopefully you'll be posting a profile soon?
+Quote Post

Xires
post Feb 8 2013, 03:55 PM
Post #6

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

@ShinyNoob:Yes, and as a matter of fact, I just did. For the Hero, you really don't have to think of any setting, because you were summoned from your homeworld forcefully. and if you're a boss, you literally get to create your own setting. don't think to hard.

@Shadow: Reserved, my friend. but don't take to long. Also, Keep in mind many beings here are hundreds of years old, and are considered 'monsterous' by our standards. Not ugly, just... monsterous.

This post has been edited by Xires: Feb 8 2013, 03:57 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hyper Sin Dubste...
post Feb 8 2013, 04:08 PM
Post #7

Sassy Nature
Group Icon

PINK EXPLOSION! <3

Alright, welp just give me a few moments, and I'll see what I can cook up.
(Let's hope my imagination is in the mood for this)
>____<
+Quote Post

TiePhlosion
post Feb 8 2013, 04:47 PM
Post #8

Ruler of the Typhlosion Army.
Group Icon

Member No.: 190 303

My Precious

QUOTE(Xires @ Feb 8 2013, 08:55 PM) *
@ShinyNoob:Yes, and as a matter of fact, I just did. For the Hero, you really don't have to think of any setting, because you were summoned from your homeworld forcefully. and if you're a boss, you literally get to create your own setting. don't think to hard.

@Shadow: Reserved, my friend. but don't take to long. Also, Keep in mind many beings here are hundreds of years old, and are considered 'monsterous' by our standards. Not ugly, just... monsterous.

Uhm....am I in it...? ; , ;

--------------------
Well, this is entertaining.

AMG, a Typhlosion with a tie. SO SEXEH. Lets call it TiePhlosion!
+Quote Post

Xires
post Feb 8 2013, 04:52 PM
Post #9

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

QUOTE(Xires @ Feb 8 2013, 03:57 PM) *
hmm.gif Sorry, Kid, but there's a few things you need to be aware of some things.

Firstly: Passives cannot be activated. Your 'Cold Fire' Ability is an Active, not a passive. Passives cannot be controlled, but Actives can. (This technically makes FireStorm a Passive, BTW.)

Secondly, When I said details, I meant DETAILS. I suppose you didn't have a sense of perspective because I didn't have mine up, but this is going to be home to some very VERY long posts. I'm not saying I think you can't keep up, I'm just saying think about it. You might not want such an advanced level RP for your first time here, unless you've been on similar forums.

Also, to put in sprites such as Solrock, It's : solrock :, except without the spaces. It looks a bit like this: solrock.gif.

And You might wanna read through the rules again, just in case. wink.gif

And on a side note, you can have up to 3 Actives.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Toogee
post Feb 8 2013, 05:10 PM
Post #10

Weak Livered Milk Drinker
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 208

And a Golurk

Now this looks good. I'll consider joining if I can clean my schedule. I'll wait for more profiles to see what other people do

--------------------
PANE Mod

PANE x2 (click to show)

Credit for 2gamer's Seel of Approval (click to show)
+Quote Post

Hyper Sin Dubste...
post Feb 8 2013, 05:27 PM
Post #11

Sassy Nature
Group Icon

PINK EXPLOSION! <3

Longest profile I EVER made LOL. jirachi.gif
Spoiler (click to showhide)

This post has been edited by ShinyNoob: Feb 8 2013, 08:00 PM
+Quote Post

Xires
post Feb 8 2013, 07:35 PM
Post #12

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Alright, ShinyNoob, looks good the the exception of one thing. Although the area Shift appears to be good, you haven't dictated WHERE exactly it is in the castle. Left side, yes, but what floor? A simple east side, --- floor will suffice for this.

Other than this, accepted. Please fix this minor flaw soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hyper Sin Dubste...
post Feb 8 2013, 07:56 PM
Post #13

Sassy Nature
Group Icon

PINK EXPLOSION! <3

Alright, thanks cat.gif
I think I did pretty good job for my first attempt XD
+Quote Post

Xires
post Feb 8 2013, 08:42 PM
Post #14

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Alright, That'll Do.

ALSO: you can have ONE (1) Hero AND ONE (1) Boss. You don't have to be selective.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Hyper Sin Dubste...
post Feb 8 2013, 08:47 PM
Post #15

Sassy Nature
Group Icon

PINK EXPLOSION! <3

Okay, thank you for informing me.
+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Feb 8 2013, 09:22 PM
Post #16

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

Here we go solrock.gif

Profile Name: Mister Blah
Character Name: Jay
Species: Anthropomorphic Hyena

Appearance: A very lithe young woman, Jay take on the appearance of an anthropomorphic hyena. However, she does wear an undone straight jacket and sports a German WWII-era gas mask on her face, blockading any hints of emotion. Here's her appearance in image form.

Personality: As silent as can be, Jay keeps almost every thought to herself. She doesn't quite like contact with others, nor does she enjoy becoming attached to anyone. Most people she's become attached to end up lost or hurt due to her infamy as a mercenary. It's difficult to tell what's on her mind, regardless of Jay's being equipped with her gas mask or not. Judging by the statements she makes, Jay would appear to be very down-to-Earth and logical. Jay isn't one for humour, taking on more grave overtones rather than any sort of comedic traits.

Throughout her mercenary work, Jay has found herself enamoured by firearms. Her favourite is a .44 Magnum she keeps at her side, tucked in the belt of her straight jacket at all times. Through all of the hardships she's ever had to deal with, her gun has always been there. Jay's more emotionally attached to it than she is any living thing. She's even given it a name, referring to her gun as "Sweetie" most of the time. This name is reminiscent of someone she once knew, but that story is something she has shared to no one, and when it is brought up it appears to be the only thing that ever bothers her.

History: All one needs to know here is that Jay has done a great deal of bad and good in her work as a mercenary. She doesn't recall much of her childhood, and is only looking to get the best pay she can to get by. She isn't always proud of what she does, but she does hope that whatever adventure awaits her in this castle isn't another regretted one.

Passives: Gas Mask: The gas mask atop her head prevents breathing in any gaseous materials that may effect her. A fairly simple passive.

Actives: Big Iron: Jay locks and loads her .44 Magnum, ready to fire at will. Her aim with it has become masterful after years upon years of using it and upkeeping it. She treats it as if it were her child, and with it, she's quite deadly.

Uber Claw: Claws laced with the poison her tribe has an affinity for, the lady hyena unsheathes her nature-made weapons for an attack against her aggressor. Her lithe body type allows for agility, and this hyena's agile on her footpaws.

This post has been edited by Mister Blah: Feb 9 2013, 12:41 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Xires
post Feb 8 2013, 10:03 PM
Post #17

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Your post is a bit short, but looks good. HOWEVER I must ask you read the rules one more time. Until then, postponed.

--------------------

+Quote Post

SketchQueen
post Feb 8 2013, 10:34 PM
Post #18

20% Cooler
Group Icon

Member No.: 175 794

Sophia McCoy's Squad

.... No jirachi. He's banned from my posts. Always.solrock.gif ....

Profile Name: TheSketchQueen
Character Name: Merenwen "Mara" Nenharma
Species: Elf (kind of Legend of Zelda -ish, Erigon -ish, that sort of thing.)

Appearance: Mara is tall and willowy. However, she's tough and can take a hit. She has an olive skin color, complemented by long chocolate hair that's twisted up in a braid, emerald green eyes, and pale pink thin lips. Scattered around the bridge of her nose are many freckles. She also has very pointy ears. She wears an evergreen vest over a white tank top and light green shorts that come just past her knees. She doesn't wear any shoes. She's only an A-cup, but she's proud of it. Her hands are cracked and tend to bleed a lot.

Personality: Mara tends to be very hot-headed. Press the right buttons and you will set a bomb off. She hates waiting and being patient, and likes to charge head-on as soon as possible. She loves to hunt and is very good at it, using twin swords. She's also talented in ice magic. Mara was trained as an assassin, but likes to think she has a sense of honor and won't kill anyone unless she has a good reason to. She's also good at lying, and loves being annoying and mischievous.

History: Mara's history is shrouded in mystery, but what people do know of her is that when her parents were killed when she was 15, she turned to the dark side and trained as an assassin, using magic to kill anyone she was asked to. She became a thief and learned the tricks of a con by heart. At 18, she attempted to return to the light, but still held darkness in her heart. But, in an attempt to still be a good person, she decided to never kill any innocent ones.

Passives: Ice-Head: If Mara is set off, she is surrounded by an icy aura from a five foot radius. The icy aura freezes anyone who comes in contact.

Actives: Frost Blade: Mara surrounds the blades of her twin swords in dry ice. She can then cut through most living things with ease, freezing the outer layer of what was cut.

Icethrower: Shoots sharp icicles from the palms of her hands. The icicles work like daggers, stabbing her victims, but staying in the would, not slicing through.

Frostbreath: A basic ice attack, she breaths an icy mist, capable of -5 F temperatures. She can only do this as long as she can breathe out.

--------------------
So, um, I kinda got busy and took a much needed hiatus from forums. But fear not- TheSketchQueen is back!

Golden Hearts Graphics - a newborn shop, ready to serve your signature needs! x3.gif

Banner made by me. Click on it to go to my shop, Golden Hearts Graphics!

DeviantART . FanFiction . Serebii Forums Profile

Random Quizzies~ (Careful, it's pretty long...) (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Feb 8 2013, 10:53 PM
Post #19

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

...Again a bit short, but I suppose it will do.

Look for my own hero soon.

--------------------

+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Feb 9 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #20

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

Very sly. Fixed the post, though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:03 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.