Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Your random shiny?
barryhill
post Apr 4 2015, 12:41 PM
Post #21

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 214 175

Active Squad

I got an oddish from a horde battle. I evolved it into a Bellosom because purple is perfect for a Hawaiian Tiki Luau flower dancer!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

danijust
post May 12 2015, 12:21 AM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 085

Active Squad

Tehe my fourth shiny was a random shiny Kangaskhan.
+Quote Post

Quazar
post Jul 16 2015, 08:28 AM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 219 015

Active Squad

My first non-event shiny Pokemon was a random one. In Y, I was looking for a male Ralts (to name Clyde) and a female Ralts (to name Bonnie) before I progressed in the game when I encountered... A shiny Budew. Chrysan (short for chrysanthemum) has completely changed my opinion on the Budew line. I hated them before, but now it is one of my favorite poison type evolution lines.

--------------------
Well, would you look at that! I finally found out how to edit my signature! magic.gif

The people who made the custom sprites! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Bonnie Clyde
post Jul 16 2015, 05:00 PM
Post #24

You're filled with DETERMINATION
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 120 895

Faves <3

QUOTE(Quazar @ Jul 16 2015, 08:28 AM) *
I was looking for a male Ralts (to name Clyde) and a female Ralts (to name Bonnie)

They are my minions teehee.gif

I came across a shiny Oddish in AS when I was going through some grass to get to a Secret Base. I evolved it into a Bellossom because I've always liked that Pokemon. happy.gif

--------------------
[align=center]

[spoiler=][/spoiler]

CHAOS CONTROL[/align]
+Quote Post

Quizzy
post Sep 11 2015, 11:08 AM
Post #25

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 204 280

Active Squad

Shiny Mareep. Some time shortly after my start on the website. Didn't notice I got it till I looked at the achievement.
+Quote Post

Tezzeret
post Sep 12 2015, 03:55 AM
Post #26

Steel-Type Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 235 097

Gym Leader Team

haven't found a shiny on the site yet! however my first pokemon game shiny was in gba sapphire, i found a shiny starly within the first ten minutes of my playthrough. unfortunately my gba at the time was super unstable, and the game crashed so i had to reset it. sad times.
but more recently i found a shiny ferroseed in black 2, and a shiny camerupt in a friend safari!

--------------------

Tezzeret, Seeker of Truth

3DS Friend Code: 1177-8224-2961
Find me on: Tumblr | Flight Rising | Dragon Cave | Goatlings | Steam | Deviantart
I may seem rather cold and aloof at times, but I am a very friendly person, so please don't be afraid to message me or add me to your palpad! i'm also fluent in HTML and BBCode, so feel free to ask me for help with that!
I use this site for all my X/Y sprites. They also have shiny sprites, so I highly suggest it.
+Quote Post

Keqings Lightnin...
post Sep 21 2015, 08:50 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 334

Active Squad

My last shiny was on ORAS a couple months ago - I found a shiny Machop, which really bums me out since I had no place for a Machop on my team. But w/e, I'm keeping it for now. I think the last time I've found one in-game was a Meditite on Diamond maybe 8 years ago? of course, gave it a cheeky nickname and now it's too late to fix it.

Anyway the Machop was a nice surprise
+Quote Post

MoccaLee
post Oct 1 2015, 09:28 AM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 163 270

Active Squad

My first random shiny was a heracross in crystal that ran away. q.q
My second random shiny was a starly shortly after the tutorial in platinum (almost didnt have any pokeballs yet!)
Third was a whismurr in X.

My first on-site random shiny though, (hot damn), a Primal Dialga.
+Quote Post

deleted user
post Oct 16 2015, 07:42 AM
Post #29

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 129 409

Active Squad

All of my random Shinies:
In-game: Shiny Lotad from White Forest. That is literally the only Shiny I've ever seen in the Wild (not counting Gyarados)

GPX: My 1st was a Winter Vulpix that I bred. I was a noob at the time, so I thought hatching it would end my Shiny Vulpix Hunt.
My next random was an Elekid egg I grabbed for no reason whatsoever. Then was a Pineco I grabbed for a Scavenger Hunt task back in 2011. Then I found a Shiny Altaria in the Shelter from a quit drop. Then I found a Shiny Bronzong from a ban drop. Then I got a Shiny Psyduck. I honestly don't remember getting this; the info page says it's from an event. Lastly, I got a Shiny Snivy for last week's Grass Poké Hunt.
+Quote Post

Numpty
post Nov 1 2015, 10:19 PM
Post #30

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Restricted
Member No.: 231 513

Shay Group

The most recent Shiny I found was a Tentacool in X I mistakenly killed. I thought Hotcha would be weak enough to just damage her to low health, but she killed her!

--------------------
This is funny. (click to show)
+Quote Post

DawnShinyhntr
post Apr 28 2017, 11:56 AM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 249 115

Active Squad

I accidentally grabbed a Komala egg from the lab and was a little disappointed since I don't really know a lot of the egg descriptions because I'm trying to fill my Kanto dex first. So you can imagine the surprise when it hatched into my very first shiny pokemon! oh.gif Completely random!

--------------------
Gotta hatch 'em all!
+Quote Post

Dat Geechy Pie
post May 14 2017, 03:11 AM
Post #32

Local Pokemon Go player
Group Icon

Member No.: 238 846

FlameRaiderz

I got three unintentional shinies: an Eevee and a DracoWymsy (both from shelter), and a Diancie (from this month's event). Still cool though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

inverse
post Sep 2 2017, 12:09 AM
Post #33

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 231 601

Active Squad

I recently hatched a Shiny Spinda while trying to rack up some dex entries!
In the games, I got a shiny Starly in Platinum when I first started the game! It was such a wonderful surprise, and I got to have him on my team the whole game. I caught a shiny Gastly in Moon, also near the start of the game, and I love her so much - she's a shiny Gengar now!
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Sep 2 2017, 09:16 PM
Post #34

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

In terms of GPX+, I've found a fair amount of random shinies. These include two Tirtouga [one is now fully evolved], a Riolu which I've since Mega Evolved, Ditto, Staryu. and a Raichu I picked up from the Safari Zone after a bandrop. My most recent random shiny is a Pichu I hatched just a couple minutes ago.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Morgoth
post Sep 11 2017, 04:09 AM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 912

Pew pew pew lasers

I've found several random shinies on GPX over the years. Anorith (which was pre-shine recorder), Cacnea, Shellderboy, Chikorita, Bidoof, Spiritomb, Minccino, Horsea, Oddish and Giratina.

I also once had a wild exploration pokemon turn shiny (Dracowymsy), I didn't even know it was possible if it wasn't pre-scripted but apparently they can be shiny. Luckily I already had one from a hunt as well so I didn't feel too bad about it.

In my actual games I really can't remember all of them. I'm a shiny hunter and collected a ton of shinies since gen 3. I honestly can't remember which ones were random and which ones hunted, especially not the old ones.

This post has been edited by Morgoth: Sep 11 2017, 04:11 AM

--------------------

Credit to Crickee
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:05 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.