Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Galactic Experiment (Sign-ups [CLOSED] /OOC Discussion)
GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 6 327

Bug Legion

So here is the sign-up page for those that are interested in the role play. :] Up here, I'll also post the plot once again as well as the rules and profile skeletons that should be posted here when applying.

Main RP Forum: Galactic Experiment

**MAIN FORUM IS NOW OPEN FOR POSTING. UNLESS YOU ARE SIGNING UP AS ONE OF THE GALACTIC COMMANDERS, NO MORE PROFILES WILL BE ACCEPTED OR SHOULD BE SUBMITTED. THANKS.**

Plot

In the Sinnoh Region, years have passed since Team Galactic tried to take over the world using the power of Palkia and Dialga. They were thwarted before any damage could be done, the supposed team had disbanded. Some left on their own accord, while others found no more interest in the group itself. However, some of the team remained and went ‘underground.’ They carried out experiments while there, trying to find someway they could control the deities in order to prevent them from getting out of control.

Now the time has come for Team Galactic to stand forward and give their world domination another shot. But this time, they have help. The three commanders have gone forth and captured various legendary Pokemon to help keep others at bay- the bird trio, the beast trio, the regi trio and the lake trio are among those captured. With these four groups of Pokemon captured, other legendary Pokemon have gone on rampages- Lugia, Ho-oh, & Regigigas are just examples. Not only in the Sinnoh region falling into chaos, but so are the other three- Hoenn, Kanto and Johto.

The world must now rely on trainers from far and wide to stop Team Galactic before they can go forward with their plan. If they don’t succeed, will the world finally fall into Team Galactic’s hands?

Rules

1. Follow the rules of the main forum.
2. No godmodding/powerplaying.
3. You may only have up to two characters.
4. Keep it PG-13. This means no extreme violence, swearing, etc.
5. Please try and be literate. This means correct spelling, punctuation, etc.
6. Please put at least one paragraph per post, meaning at LEAST 4 sentences. I know times get tough with writer’s block so please let me know if you have this so I don’t get mad at you for short replies.
7. Please by active. This means trying to post every day. If you are going to be missing for some time, please let me know. This will prevent me from removing you from the role play altogether.
8. Try and have as much fun as better.

Profile Skeleton

*You may only be up to two characters*

Name:
Appearance(link to picture, picture itself or description):
Pokemon:
Side (Galactic or Hero):
Other:

*You may use character already from the Pokemon Universe such as Gym Leaders, Elite Four Members, etc, just please remember that about four years have past since the events of Diamond/Pearl/Platinum so you will have to change the years a bit. You are also allowed to change the Pokemon they have in their line-up. If applying for a spot as a Team Galactic Member, unless you planning on playing Saturn, Mars, Jupiter or Cyrus, you will be instantly made a grunt or a scientist if you prefer. Eventually, you will gain ranks within the Team as you go.*

In the next post I will post up Profile Skeletons that are complete.

This post has been edited by Ruki: Jun 13 2009, 08:00 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Marquis de Lafay...
post Jun 9 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #2

Tsktsk! Stupid Denmark! C< C'mere!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12 189

SKITTY!SCOTTY&Ciaran.

So...I can be Cyrus?

If so, I claim him now.

--------------------
[align=center]
PANE Profile
Reino Mortensen.

Current RP: Nocturnal Hunt.

DeviantART || SeizeHetalia RP || Abattoir Asylum (RP) || The Amazing Picture in my Avatar
AAAAH waiting to change my name to Ciaran Olsen with a burning passion like woah on a boat
I USE ONE-EYED EMOTES. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Thank you. .>

[spoiler=YOU GET CANDY IF YOU CLICK THIS SPOILER OPEN][/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #3

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

Completed Profile Skeletons

Ruki

Name: Roark
Pokemon: Rampardos (Male), Kabutops (Male), Aerodactyl (Male), Cradily (Female), Armaldo (Male), Tyranitar (Male)
Side (Galactic or Hero): Hero
Other: After learning about what Team Galactic has in store, Roark left the Oreburgh Gym to find Team Galatic and stop them before they are able to take over the world. He hopes to have some part in helping the world.

Name: Mars
Pokemon: Purugly (Female), Bronzong, Magnezone, Golbat (Male), Persian (Female), Delcatty (Female)
Side: Galactic (One of three commanders)
Other: Mars has certainly gotten stronger over the four years since Team Galactic was ‘destroyed.’ She has gained quite a few Pokemon as well, making her much more of a threat to other trainers. Mars still has her commander status, although Cyrus almost took it from her after being defeated four years ago.

---

Zenithius

Name: Sevii (It just sounded awesomer than all the other name ideas I had.)
Side: Hero
Pokemon: Skarmory, Garchomp
Other: Dialga knew of the warning coming, and he summoned Sevii to fuse with him, so he could not be caught, but he would still be personified as something. Also, he gave the ability to use some of his moves, excluding Roar of time.

---

orihime20

Name: Maria Everheart
Pokemon: Pikachu, Chikorita, and Palkia
Other: When Maria was on vacation in Sinnoh, she had recieved a distress call from Palkia, who allowed her to capture him, but didn't tell her why. After learning about Team Galactic's plan and getting to know her new Pokemon, Maria now wants to help rescue the Legendary Pokemon... The only problem is, others may not want her help because she's young.

Name: Damien Everheart
Pokemon: Mightyena (nickname: Cloud), Altaria, Houndour, Gyrados
Other: Maria's older brother. Like his sister, he wants to help save the Legendaries after learning of Team Galactic's plan. However, he's not as adventurous as her and gets separated from her half the time.

---

Mukumuku

Name: Lance
Pokemon: Dragonair (female), Dragonair (male), Dragonite (male), Aerodactyl (male), Tyranitar (male), Gyarados (male).
Side (Galactic or Hero): Supposedly undercover for the hero side, but secretly truly aligned with Galatic.
Other: Originally, Lance worked undercover as a spy for the "good" side, trying to gather information by infiltrating Team Galactic and pretending to be on the "evil" side. He has much skill as a long standing Dragon Master, having been part of both the Johto and Kanto Elite Four. Somehow he was coverted towards the Galactic cause, although no one knows this yet except for him. Lance continues his facade, sending periodic reports back, of which the content is highly questionable.

Name: Volkner
Pokemon: Jolteon (male), Raichu (female), Luxray (male), Electivire (male), Ambipom (male), and Octillery (male)
Side (Galactic or Hero): Galactic
Other: After getting bored of being the Sunyshore gym leader, Volkner left to find something more entertaining to do. In hus search for better things to do, Volkner came across Team Galactic. He had previously heard of all their evil escapades, but joined their ranks nonetheless.

---

Latani

Name: Gardenia
Pokemon: Leafeon (male), Torterra (male), Roserade (female), Cherrim (female), Tropius (female), Shaymin
Other: Gardenia was training in Eterna Forest when Shaymin crashed through the trees in her Sky Forme, taking a heavy hit from a Sunny Day powered Weather Ball from Roserade. Shaymin informed Gardenia of what was going on after she had healed her and Gardenia decided to help. She closed her gym up and left, hoping to thwart Team Galactic's nefarious scheme. Shaymin allowed herself to be captured, in order to prevent Team Galactic from getting to her. Prefers to be outside her Poke Ball, usually in Sky Forme.

Name: Raven

Appearance(link to picture, picture itself or description): Raven stands at 5'7, towering over some people, yet still shorter than most. Her eyes are a bright blue, and they often sparkle mischievously (which is never good for anyone around her). Her hair is a deep, dark mahogany hue (reddish brown) and hangs straight down to just below her shoulders. Raven often wears a black tank top under a white short-sleeved sweater, and denim capris that cut off above below her knees. Often wears heeled black sandals, and her dark blue one strap bag carrying all the necessary Trainer stuff is usually slung over her left shoulder. (no picture cause she's sorta bouncing 'round in my head)

Pokemon: Ratchet the Salamence (female), Cassie the Pikachu (female), Quinn the Infernape (male), Rashel the Lucario (female), Ashton the Espeon (male), Latias (female)(not officially captured)

Other: Raven had heard of Team Galactic's plot from whispered rumors, and wanted to free the Pokemon. During a battle with a Grunt, their Pokémon's attacks collided and she was knocked into the waters of Lake Valor. Latias saved her from drowning, pulling her onto shore. Raven was grateful, and asked Latias if there was some way to repay her. Latias asked to help Raven free the Pokémon from Team Galactic's hold, which the Trainer agreed to.
- Raven loves to battle, and sometimes blurts out challenges without thinking.
- Ratchet, her Salamence, usually remains outside of her Pokéball because she loves to fly.

---

Professer Layton

Name: Riley
Pokemon: Lucario (M), Absol (M), Rampardos (M), Honchkrow (M), and a Pikachu (F) He has a soft side, too, ya know~
Side (Galactic or Hero): Galactic
Other: After putting up a wonderful facade that he was strongly against Team Galactic some time ago at Iron Island, Riley realised that he, indeed, supported the Team. He quickly climbed the ladder, and usually works with Cyrus.

Name: Cyrus
Pokemon: Honchkrow (M), Houndoom (M), Magnezone, Weavile (M), and Gyrados (M).
Side (Galactic or Hero): Galactic.
Other: Cyrus disregards all emotions, thinking of them as products of a weak human heart. His goal is to remake the universe in his own image, with himself as the god. When Cyrus was young, he was a very good student; however, he still did not live up to his parents' expectations. In addition, he was antisocial, preferring the company of machines over humans. He's still quite antisocial.

---

Love from Siberia

Name: Saturn
Pokemon: Toxicroak (Female), Kadabra (Male), Crobat (Female), Gallade (Male), Brozong (Genderless)
Side: Galactic (Commander)
Other: It's safe to say Saturn hasn't changed much since Galactic's collapse. If anything, he's grown more cruel and condescending. He works a little harder now as well - Saturn is determined not to let Team Galactic fall again. His team is stronger and more ruthless than ever, not that they were bundles of sunshine in the first place.

---

IROXDAWORM

Name: Jerimiah
Appearance: This is him
Pokemon: Magmortor, Electivire, Ludicolo, Salamence, Spiritomb
Side (Galactic or Hero): Hero (Playing double agent to save the legendary pokemon)
Other: Started his journey four yers ago when team Galactic seperated. He hated them greatly since they were evil. He was on vacation when he found out they were going to rise again. He also heard they had captured the legendary trios, the bird, the dog, the regi, and the lake. On that note he will join the Team Galactic to save the legendary pokemon.

---

HanaChatte

Name: Leelah
Appearance:click here(she's the blue girl)
Pokemon: Lucario, Pikachu, Umbreon
Side : Hero
Other: Like other Gijinka, Leelah traits from hers. She has the ability to sense auras and create things from her own.

Name: Maylene
Appearance: The best I could find...
Pokemon: Lucario, Medicham, Machamp
Side : Hero
Other: Maylene had progressed as a Gym Leader and grown a lot stronger since she battled Ash. She heard about Galactic and their evil plots, and knew she had to stop it. Rather than outright opposing them, she's like a spy. She works for Galactic but actually is on the side of Good.

This post has been edited by Ruki: Jun 18 2009, 05:52 PM
+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 09:40 PM
Post #4

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

QUOTE(Professor Layton @ Jun 9 2009, 10:39 PM) *
So...I can be Cyrus?

If so, I claim him now.

You're more than welcome to claim Cyrus to play. Please just fill out a profile skeleton for him so I can post it up.
+Quote Post

Marquis de Lafay...
post Jun 9 2009, 09:41 PM
Post #5

Tsktsk! Stupid Denmark! C< C'mere!
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 189

SKITTY!SCOTTY&Ciaran.

OHWAIT. SCRATCH THAT.

I want to be Volkner. awesome.gif

I'll get to a-workin' on it now.

Edit: Is it alright if we turn them Galactic? Or does he have to be Hero? noes.gif
I like being the badguy.

Edit2: I might not get it up until tomorrow, though. ;-;

This post has been edited by Professor Layton: Jun 9 2009, 09:45 PM

--------------------
[align=center]
PANE Profile
Reino Mortensen.

Current RP: Nocturnal Hunt.

DeviantART || SeizeHetalia RP || Abattoir Asylum (RP) || The Amazing Picture in my Avatar
AAAAH waiting to change my name to Ciaran Olsen with a burning passion like woah on a boat
I USE ONE-EYED EMOTES. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Thank you. .>

[spoiler=YOU GET CANDY IF YOU CLICK THIS SPOILER OPEN][/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 09:45 PM
Post #6

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

QUOTE(Professor Layton @ Jun 9 2009, 10:41 PM) *
OHWAIT. SCRATCH THAT.

I want to be Volkner. awesome.gif

I'll get to a-workin' on it now.

Edit: Is it alright if we turn them Galactic? Or does he have to be Hero? noes.gif
I like being the badguy.

That's completely up to you. If you would like Volkner to be on Team Galactic's side, that's perfectly fine. Anything can happen in a span of four years right? So sure. You're okay to do that if you like.
+Quote Post

Eraser Mortis
post Jun 9 2009, 09:55 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 178

Active Squad

YAYAYAYAYAY!

I was just about to send out a poll for this kind of idea.

yay.

Name: Sevii (It just sounded awesomer than all the other name ideas I had.)
Side: Hero
Pokemon: Skarmory, Garchomp
Other: Dialga knew of the warning coming, and he summoned Sevii to fuse with him, so he could not be caught, but he would still be personified as something. Also, he gave the ability to use some of his moves, excluding Roar of time.

--------------------

Click teh eggzorz!

Personality test results (click to show)

+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Jun 9 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #8

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 333

Ice Pokemon are Win

-stalks Layton- REVENGE FOR TRYING TO STEAL MY WUMP!

Anyways, can I have Lance and his awesome pink hair? Even though he isn't from DPP?

--------------------
i daresay, this empty signature is strikingly attractive.

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 09:59 PM
Post #9

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

@Zenithius: You've been accepted. :] I'll post up your profile skeleton and you may post when you like.

@Mukumuku: That's fine. You may take Lance. Please do up a profile skeleton for him if you don't mind.
+Quote Post

orihime20
post Jun 9 2009, 10:10 PM
Post #10

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 541

Active Squad

I'd like to take part in this please! ^^

Name: Maria Everheart
Appearance(link to picture, picture itself or description):
Pokemon: Pikachu, Chikorita, and Palkia
Other: When Maria was on vacation in Sinnoh, she had recieved a distress call from Palkia, who allowed her to capture him, but didn't tell her why. After learning about Team Galactic's plan and getting to know her new Pokemon, Maria now wants to help rescue the Legendary Pokemon... The only problem is, others may not want her help because she's young.

--------------------
<--- Click if you dare (More eggs may appear if I have time.)

Sprites and Credits (click to show)

Current Avatar Credits (click to show)

Link to Kanto Mew Mew RP on Yuku: http://kantomewmew.yuku.com/
Please join it, Nickel4aPickle needs members!
+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Jun 9 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #11

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

Magic Muku! ;D

Name: Lance
Appearance(link to picture, picture itself or description): Omg his hair is red in this one
I like this one better but he looks like a kid...
Pokemon: Dragonair (female), Dragonair (male), Dragonite (male), Aerodactyl (male), Tyranitar (male), Gyarados (male).
Side (Galactic or Hero): Supposedly undercover for the hero side, but secretly truly aligned with Galatic. awesome.gif
Other: Originally, Lance worked undercover as a spy for the "good" side, trying to gather information by infiltrating Team Galactic and pretending to be on the "evil" side. He has much skill as a long standing Dragon Master, having been part of both the Johto and Kanto Elite Four. Somehow he was coverted towards the Galactic cause, although no one knows this yet except for him. Lance continues his facade, sending periodic reports back, of which the content is highly questionable.

--------------------

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 10:13 PM
Post #12

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

@orihime20: You have been accepted. I'll post your profile up and you may post when ready.

@Mukumuku: You have been accepted as well. What applies to orihime20 applies to you too.

I'm really liking the idea that people are having with making it so Palkia and Dialga can't be captured by Team Galactic. But this will prove very exciting since Tem Galactic will try to take those two Pokemon back. Great ideas. :]

This post has been edited by Ruki: Jun 9 2009, 10:15 PM
+Quote Post

Mukumuku
post Jun 9 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #13

A Pirate Ninja!
Group Icon

Ice Pokemon are Win

Erm, just a side note. I don't mean to minimod or act rude... But...

It's just polite to wait until all the people you plan to bring into an RP to sign up and get comfortable, isn't it? I really hate it when people start without me and I get left out from the larger decisions that are made to move a plot forward in the beginning of an RP.

Therefore, I recommend you not open the RP until everyone has signed up. I myself will not be posting until sign ups are closed. All potential RPers deserve a chance, and it is very difficult to randomly jump into an RP that has been moving along fine without you for several pages or days, however you want to measure it. Just some advice; I don't want to be bossy, but a little arrogant opinionating should be okay every now and then...

Mhmm. I'm pretty sure that's all i have to say.

--------------------

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 10:32 PM
Post #14

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

Hmm, I understand what you mean. So I shall go with this. Actually, I've been a victim to this kind of treatment before, and I'd rather not expose others to it.

I've closed the main RP for now, and hopefully I can get the basic people to sign up first. Before I can even start, I at least need to get the Galactic Commanders, including Cyrus, as well as other Pokemon Trainers, and possibly other Gym Leaders/Elite Four Members.

Thank you for reminding me of this Mukumuku, and how annoying it does get.
+Quote Post

orihime20
post Jun 9 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #15

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oops... I kinda replied in the main RP... ^^;; Sorry. sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #16

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

That's quite alright. Don't worry about it to much okay? We just have to wait for some others to join as well before we can get it really going. So your post is fine. ^^
+Quote Post

orihime20
post Jun 9 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #17

Elite Four
Group Icon

Active Squad

Oh, oky then. ^^ Thanks.

I'll be patient and wait now. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 10:49 PM
Post #18

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

Same with me. I hope other join soon so we can get this rolling.

It's quite surprising that this plot came to me on a whim today while at graduation practice. Really surprising. XD
+Quote Post

Eraser Mortis
post Jun 9 2009, 10:50 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 178

Active Squad

*slips on banana peel*

Whoops, I replied.

*looks at acceptance post*

Yay, I can reply.

--------------------

Click teh eggzorz!

Personality test results (click to show)

+Quote Post

GuardianAnthony
post Jun 9 2009, 10:53 PM
Post #20

Off The Hook
Group Icon

Bug Legion

QUOTE(Zenithius @ Jun 9 2009, 11:50 PM) *
*slips on banana peel*

Whoops, I replied.

*looks at acceptance post*

Yay, I can reply.

Well, the RP isn't going to be open until we get more people to join. So, if you guys know others that might enjoy this, feel free to tell them. So, for now, refrain from posing anything, except maybe an opening- that's it. Nothing more please. ^^
+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:27 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.