Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
December Events, We're finally nearing the end of 2020
OnetwoV
post Dec 26 2020, 02:15 PM
Post #101

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 9 729

My team

I got Miltank egg for Tepig! And did this

Thank u, Secret Santa!!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Dec 26 2020, 02:38 PM
Post #102

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

I hope the person that got my shiny Celebi is very happy with it!
I found it with the method described earlier in the thread, that was cool, so thanks for posting it!

I got an awesome shiny Landorus from DrunkenDragon, thank you very much for it!
I don't obtain Pokémon from that trio very often, so this is a great opportunity, love it!

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

PanHe
post Dec 26 2020, 02:51 PM
Post #103

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 953

Active Squad

I put by mistake my Sh. Crobat :/ hope the one that got it is happy with it!

I got a cute sh. Spinarak, thank you Fredmir spinarak.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jade
post Dec 26 2020, 04:58 PM
Post #104

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

Traded in my very first shiny legendary, Palkia, and got Shiny Hoopa in return. The irony that three years in a row I have gotten something yellow LOL

I mean... it is my favorite color so xD

Hope whoever got my first child takes good care of her!

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

KikiRukata
post Dec 27 2020, 02:56 PM
Post #105

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 513

Active Squad

I had put in a Shiny Igglybuff who went to Lollo (I had 4 so I didn't mind submitting a common this year) and got a Shiny Numel in return! Thank you StanMaxo! Here's hoping I hatch a cool Shiny this year (or a dupe Legendary. Would be awesome if I got a 3rd Shiny Dialga, the 2nd was corrupted into a Primal.) to submit for next year!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Zimavyuga
post Dec 27 2020, 07:12 PM
Post #106

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 181 990

Active Squad

Put in shiny Celebi which I found in a shelter one day (yeah, sometimes it just happens, being in the right place at the right time lol.gif ). Was a little nervous because, you know, non summonable sh. legend without previous exchanges... And got shiny Tapu Lele! Thank you very much, lunio!
+Quote Post

Plain Jane
post Dec 28 2020, 11:45 AM
Post #107

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 255 848

Active Squad

In this post, I will be explaining why filling Release+ before the 31st would be beneficial for the New Year's Raffle qualifying day on December 31st. If filled today, Release+ would run from the 29th to the 31st.

Activity Score being the qualifying stat means that you’re already encouraged to click a lot, as that’s the most efficient and readily accessible way to increase it. Adopting and releasing increases Activity Score as well. Clicking a lot gives you a lot of Shelter Grabs (providing you have Shelter Passes). Release+ provides the only real opportunity to burn all of the grabs you'd obtain from a mass clicking session, as the 12 hour window before being able to release adopted Safari Zone Pokemon and Shelter eggs is removed. This way, after you’ve been clicking for a while and have gathered up a lot of Shelter Grabs, you can adopt Pokemon from the Safari Zone using the Fill Party button, release the 6 Pokemon you pick up from your party, and then cycle through this process again and again until you’ve used your Shelter Grabs, without having to worry about filling your PC boxes at all.

Here are a few of my relevant daily records for example. Usually, a user’s best marathon clicking day lines up with their daily Activity Score, Interactions, and Proper Berries records, but this past summer, while Release+ was active, I broke my own Activity Score record, which was previously associated with the #1 marathon clicking day on the site, due to the added power of being able to obtain and release 6000 Pokemon in tandem with an almost equivalent amount of interactions (~700k, if I recall).

I include the Pokemon Evolved record because it occurred on the same day, and evolving Pokemon also counts towards Activity Score. For reference, specific numbers for what increases Activity Score that would actually be relevant to an effective strategy for the qualifying day are:

1 - Improper Berry Interactions
16 - Proper Berry Interactions
45 - Adopting from Safari Zone/Egg Shelter
45 - Releasing Pokemon
80 - Hatching an Egg
150 - Using Odd Incense
170 - Evolving (EDIT: It's actually 95)

Other numbers that are of interest, but in my opinion, less important:

5 - Individual purchase from the Backroom or Shop

To prevent easily obtaining a ridiculous activity score instantly, the formula was changed so that it goes up by 5 for each individual purchase, and not each individual item. So, I could buy 155k Magnets with the amount of points I have right now, and because it was one purchase, I would only get 5 Activity Score for it.

75 - Adopting from the Lab

When Release+ is active the 12 hour limit for releasing eggs and Pokemon still applies to what has been obtained from the Lab. It would be too easy for the lab to be completely emptied otherwise.

150 - Resurrection
500 - Summoning

Summary: Release+ would make it easy to burn all of your Shelter Grabs you get from mass clicking on the 31st. Adopting and releasing increases Activity Score. Therefore, filling Release+ before the 31st and having it active on that day would make it easier to obtain raffle entries for everyone.

This post has been edited by Plain Jane: Dec 30 2020, 04:56 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Larson
post Dec 29 2020, 01:35 PM
Post #108

Witcher Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 247

Gucci Gang

Late, but wanted to yell a thankyou to PanHe for the shiny Zubat!
Very christmassy and I looove green shinies so much!

--------------------

(click to show)
+Quote Post

Jade
post Dec 30 2020, 10:15 PM
Post #109

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

I just realized we have no date for when we should be the most active - is it new years eve or new years day?

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Zerxer
post Dec 30 2020, 11:55 PM
Post #110

Zerkadelic
Group Icon

Group: Root Administrators
Member No.: 2

My Favorites

Hey all -- I know I said I'd post more info on the New Year's Raffle later. Sorry it's coming so late.

There's not really much to say. For every 2021 points in your Activity Score, you will earn 1 entry in to the Raffle. If your Activity Score ends up being 10,105 then you will have 5 entries, etc. There's never a cap on entries, but even having just 1 entry is enough to potentially win something.

This is for your Activity Score on New Year's Eve, meaning the event starts right now.

The Raffle itself will then run at some point on New Year's Day, so at some point after 24 hours from this moment.

The Raffle prizes will be similar to last year, in that there will be different voucher types, in various quantities. It may not be the exact same as last year (such as the voucher for a Sh. Poipole), but here's the info from last year:

Raffle prizes from last year (click to show)

Hope that clears things up for everyone! Remember, all of this is just for fun -- please don't overwork yourself or choose us over your family, if they are hoping to spend the holiday with you. happy.gif Of course, that's entirely your decision.

--------------------
Want a rotating avatar like mine? Check out my website: randimg!
Thanks to all of the people in this thread and this thread for the various avatars!

+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Dec 31 2020, 01:33 AM
Post #111

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

Click click click

Ooh! All ready to hatch again!?!

I will be happy to put this year into the past!

Regards,
-TM

--------------------
+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 31 2020, 01:46 AM
Post #112

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

"10 - Sh. Voucher (this is specifically for a Sh. Poipole)" I see this and I think of Sam. cackle.gif All jokes aside, I am glad he obtained his.

Happy new year everyone, and may the passing of time treat us all better! I'm unsure if I'll be trying as hard as I did last year, the 1 Sh. Voucher Plus I got was pretty satisfying despite my not using it on anything too special.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Will of Fire
post Dec 31 2020, 07:06 AM
Post #113

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 260 169

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Dec 30 2020, 11:55 PM) *
Hey all -- I know I said I'd post more info on the New Year's Raffle later. Sorry it's coming so late.

There's not really much to say. For every 2021 points in your Activity Score, you will earn 1 entry in to the Raffle. If your Activity Score ends up being 10,105 then you will have 5 entries, etc. There's never a cap on entries, but even having just 1 entry is enough to potentially win something.

This is for your Activity Score on New Year's Eve, meaning the event starts right now.

The Raffle itself will then run at some point on New Year's Day, so at some point after 24 hours from this moment.

The Raffle prizes will be similar to last year, in that there will be different voucher types, in various quantities. It may not be the exact same as last year (such as the voucher for a Sh. Poipole), but here's the info from last year:

Raffle prizes from last year (click to show)

Hope that clears things up for everyone! Remember, all of this is just for fun -- please don't overwork yourself or choose us over your family, if they are hoping to spend the holiday with you. happy.gif Of course, that's entirely your decision.

Awesome!!!
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 31 2020, 12:42 PM
Post #114

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zerxer @ Dec 30 2020, 09:55 PM) *

lol.gif laughing.gif You say the funniest things, Zerxer!!!! laughing.gif lol.gif

Have fun Everybody!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Dec 31 2020, 05:20 PM
Post #115

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

Today is probably the most active I've been on GPX all year lol. Definitely miss regularly playing on this site. Managed a Sh. Fossil Kabuto out it so far so that's nice. Fingers crossed for voucher luck.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Jade
post Dec 31 2020, 06:40 PM
Post #116

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

Seeing the shelter this empty is insanely cool. It's been a LONG time since we've had such slim pickings.

--------------------
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 31 2020, 08:04 PM
Post #117

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Jade @ Dec 31 2020, 03:40 PM) *
Seeing the shelter this empty is insanely cool. It's been a LONG time since we've had such slim pickings.

In contrast, the Safari Zone is jam-packed! It's a little less full than it was the other day [42K vs. almost 80K Pokémon], but that's still a lot of 'mons floating around.

I'm not sure if the Eggs of what I'm hunting are getting snatched up very fast, or if people have decided to breed lower-maturity things because of the raffle... shakefist.gif I was hoping to try and finish my Gible SWSH from last year, but I guess that's not happening. The Lab is emptying fairly fast too, but that only makes sense.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 31 2020, 08:21 PM
Post #118

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

I have contributed more than 110 Pokemonz to the Safari Zone and actually used the "Fill My Party" today. I have never done that. LOL I just figured - why not. Still, *sad sigh*, 111 eggs hatched and no shiny in the making. I'm really, really hoping I will have good voucher luck for the raffle. There is only one I want. I won't hold my breath though and just hope for the best.

It has been fun watching the Activity Score go up as much as it has for me. I don't think I have reached this number ever. Of course, the multiplier has been a huge blessing. Yay for the holidays. grin.gif

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

Jade
post Dec 31 2020, 11:58 PM
Post #119

Gym Leader
Group Icon

My Favorites

Finished 15 in rank for activity score, roughly 243 entries into the raffle! Phew I'm exhausted.

Managed to get shiny Vullaby though, who I was trying to get during the Hanukkah event, so that was nice.

--------------------
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Jan 1 2021, 12:07 AM
Post #120

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Active Squad

Did the website run horrendously slow in the latter hours of the event for anyone else? Boy oh boy did I pick a very bad day to try and complete An All Night Thing. Sure, I have like 3 hours left until midnight where I live, but if it continues to be this slow I don't think I'll ever be getting that Achievement. I might just log out for now and try to click my Pal Pad later...At least I finally got Dedicated, which was very nice.

I hope everyone had a fun time! Almost beat my 2018 highest activity score of 75K; got to about 72K before the lag became too much and I had to bow out a minute before reset. happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:08 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.