Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Legend of Korra, I ship for Makorra myself <3
espeon40
post Apr 30 2012, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 121 688

R.L.Q.E.S.T.

Hey everyone!! So, I just wanted to tell everyone about the AWE-SOM-E sequel for The Last Airbender which, of course. was an AWE-SOM-AY show about Aang and Katara and Sokka (and Toph) and Prince, later Fire Lord Zuko, yes, he did team up with the Aang Gang...-_-2.gif

But really, The Legend of Korra, after all that hype, has truly deserved its spot as a great sequel to TLA...come on, it's not as good as TLA, but it's up there, because it does what TLA did so well too. It was filled with drama and action-packed but still delivers some funny moments in there that don't make it too brooding. But, I will say that it has become a bit more darker and broodier. Probably bcuz the fans that watched TLA grew up and so they made it a little more adult-y... So, reply if you wanna keep talking about this show and see ya guys!!

Legend of Korra Trio! (click to show)

ON ANOTHER NOTE, Who do you ship for? (Sorry, can't help it wink.gif

Bolin & Korra(aka Kolin, Borra, etc) (click to show)

Or Mako & Korra love.gif (aka Makorra) (click to show)

Credits to all the proper artists!! Thanks!! ^_^.gif

This post has been edited by espeon40: Apr 30 2012, 08:59 PM

--------------------
CREDIT~Neggie/NegativeDiamond/AWE-SOM-AY Artist for drawing my Nyan Espeon & to EmmatheTiger for making my Espie PokeMorph Thanks again you guys!!!!! lol.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reyo
post May 3 2012, 04:29 AM
Post #2

I'm in space...space...spacespace
Group Icon

Member No.: 30 281

space team

Alrighty, I'll just start us off with the most obvious avatar conspiracy. All for Amon being the Cabbage guy's grand-kid avenging his lost cabbage heritage?
*raises hand*

--------------------
space...spacespace...wanna go to space...I'm in space...are we in space...I wanna into space, are you space? Uh oh, space police, stay cool. Space..space..space space..ba ba, ba, ba, bababa, ba, ba space. Dad, are you space? Yes, now we can be a family again. Space space...need...space...need a rocket...wanna buy a rocket? It's for space...need one...buy one from space store...space store...space...space...space supplies...space ship...space rocket...rocket..space...soup...space soup...from space cafe...space waiter there's a space fly in my space soup...spacespace....must...

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
+Quote Post

espeon40
post May 3 2012, 08:34 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

R.L.Q.E.S.T.

QUOTE(Reyo @ May 3 2012, 02:29 AM) *
Alrighty, I'll just start us off with the most obvious avatar conspiracy. All for Amon being the Cabbage guy's grand-kid avenging his lost cabbage heritage?
*raises hand*

Hahahahaha facepalm.gif That would be an Avatar conspiracy...But has anyone heard of the 'Asami' spy rumors? I don't believe them, though. Also don't think that Asami=Amon...Doesn't fit..Anyway, post anything here related to TLoK or even TLA stuff...(And oh yeah check the spoiler for those Fanboys of Asami..yeah I'm talking to you, Mako) yourmove.gif

For Fans of Asami ^_^.gif (click to show)

--------------------
CREDIT~Neggie/NegativeDiamond/AWE-SOM-AY Artist for drawing my Nyan Espeon & to EmmatheTiger for making my Espie PokeMorph Thanks again you guys!!!!! lol.gif
+Quote Post

Reyo
post May 4 2012, 12:46 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

space team

Oh that's who she is...yeah she's definitely not Amon. She'd have to drop her voice at least 2 octaves.

--------------------
space...spacespace...wanna go to space...I'm in space...are we in space...I wanna into space, are you space? Uh oh, space police, stay cool. Space..space..space space..ba ba, ba, ba, bababa, ba, ba space. Dad, are you space? Yes, now we can be a family again. Space space...need...space...need a rocket...wanna buy a rocket? It's for space...need one...buy one from space store...space store...space...space...space supplies...space ship...space rocket...rocket..space...soup...space soup...from space cafe...space waiter there's a space fly in my space soup...spacespace....must...

+Quote Post

Spokesman
post May 4 2012, 04:53 PM
Post #5

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

I've only seen the first 2 episodes, but I like it so far. Amon is freaky...

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

espeon40
post May 4 2012, 08:10 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

R.L.Q.E.S.T.

QUOTE(Bully @ May 4 2012, 02:53 PM) *
I've only seen the first 2 episodes, but I like it so far. Amon is freaky...

Yeah he is...
Amon is Creepy... (click to show)

This post has been edited by espeon40: May 4 2012, 08:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Dazmi
post May 17 2012, 12:10 AM
Post #7

Veteran
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 2 482

Active Squad

Legend of Korra is awesome. To be fair; it's got some writing problems. The love interest sucks and they do have a few too many irons in the fire. Tying the pro bending tournament to a vigilante faction attack...those don't belong together! However; something of an ongoing story, no talking down to the audience, outstanding direction/production. MORE THINGS LIKE THIS!

I saw maybe 5-10 episodes of the first series. This sequel is its own thing and can be understood without seeing it. I approve!

This post has been edited by Dazmi: May 17 2012, 04:35 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post May 18 2012, 09:35 PM
Post #8

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

I saw all of ATLA and still have not gotten around to seeing Korra, but man, I need to do that already. It sounds awesome. oh.gif

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Ryuko
post May 23 2012, 11:55 PM
Post #9

Scarlet
Group Icon

Member No.: 83 356

Heaven's Wheel

BOLIN IN THE BEST CHARACTER

That is all.

--------------------

"Violence, Lust and Betrayal"
And so is the Golden City blackened with each step you take in my Hall. Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven and doom upon all the world.
-Threnodies 8:13

signature image too large; removed

~ Raven
+Quote Post

Reyo
post May 24 2012, 12:07 AM
Post #10

Group Icon

space team

QUOTE(Marian Hawke @ May 23 2012, 11:55 PM) *
BOLIN IN THE BEST CHARACTER

That is all.

I got to thinking, maybe Bolin is the Avatar, and he just doesn't know it yet...

--------------------

+Quote Post

espeon40
post Jun 7 2012, 08:30 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

R.L.Q.E.S.T.

Hey you guys I know it's been FOREVER...BUT I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND WHATNOT SO I'M GONNA TRY TO UPDATE TLK ALMOST DAILY NOW !!! YOU KNOW WHY?? CUZ I'M ESPEON40(NOT BATMAN) AND IT COULD ALSO BE BCUZ OF SUMMER VACAY BUT ANYWAY...
SO, HERE'S THE LINK FOR THE LATEST TLK EPISODE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLnGRyPEpTU
AND NO CAPS BAN PLZ!! ^_^.gif
I'm looking forward to resurrecting myself with a Revive, of course and making up for my now 3rd hiatus on GTS+!! So stay tuned for more!! ^_^.gif ~espeon40

This post has been edited by espeon40: Jun 7 2012, 08:31 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nanaki
post Sep 7 2012, 01:30 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 158 929

dreamy

i ship tahorra/tahnorra reaaaally hard....oops

--------------------

+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Sep 7 2012, 06:55 AM
Post #13

Nerd
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 034

Babys <3

I love Korra! And I'm definately for Makorra~
+Quote Post

espeon40
post Sep 12 2012, 06:10 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

R.L.Q.E.S.T.

Hey everyone..so I knowwww it's been a while but...I'm back?/! Anyway, I've been reading past posts and I see we have some Makorra shippers..
facepalm.gif
Here's my view on Makorra..I'm sorry! Don't kill me with your Firebending/Waterbending!! xP.gif

By espeon40 at 2012-09-12
Here's some more if you don't hate me enough already...

And here's my favorite..not that I ship Zaang...

Credited to their respective websites~via Tumblr and all those other websites that I cannot remember right now...

This post has been edited by espeon40: Sep 12 2012, 06:11 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Sep 12 2012, 06:13 PM
Post #15

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

I actually never wanted Katara to ever be with Zuko. It wouldn't end right. Katara belongs with Aang, and vise versa cat.gif

Although I thought Korra should definately be with Mako from the begining, I was for SURE about it after they kissed.

... Aaaah, romance. ♥
+Quote Post

espeon40
post Sep 12 2012, 06:24 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

R.L.Q.E.S.T.

QUOTE(Quomimi @ Sep 12 2012, 04:13 PM) *
I actually never wanted Katara to ever be with Zuko. It wouldn't end right. Katara belongs with Aang, and vise versa cat.gif

Although I thought Korra should definately be with Mako from the begining, I was for SURE about it after they kissed.

... Aaaah, romance. ♥

I don't know...I mean I don't mind Makorra..but I think Asami's better for Mako..just my opinion...I used to ship Makorra, but as soon as Asami came into the picture, my old ship (Makorra) sunk and Masami rose...
So..I mean, I don't want to bash Makorra, because I did like it, but I like Masami now..
(And truth be told, I ship Takorra too..I mean Makorra..I mean Borra...I mean never mind...facepalm.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Sep 12 2012, 06:56 PM
Post #17

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

I was SO MAD when I found out season 2 of LOK was coming out next year TT_TT
+Quote Post

Naiad
post Oct 3 2012, 04:15 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 90 256

Active Squad

I seriously cannot wait until 2013 noes.gif

I really like Makorra, but I felt really bad for both Asami and Bolin :< I really expected Asami to turn out to be this stuck-up, mean and nasty girl, so that it would be more obvious that Makorra was meant to be. Sadly, she's really sweet and awesome and I just think Mako shouldn't have treated her that way or at least wouldn't have gone behind her back. Also, Bolin is hilarious, funny and awesome and I hope he'll get a suitable romantic interest who will like/love him back.

--------------------
+Quote Post

espeon40
post Oct 11 2012, 05:52 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

R.L.Q.E.S.T.

QUOTE(Zjo @ Oct 3 2012, 02:15 AM) *
I seriously cannot wait until 2013 noes.gif

I really like Makorra, but I felt really bad for both Asami and Bolin :< I really expected Asami to turn out to be this stuck-up, mean and nasty girl, so that it would be more obvious that Makorra was meant to be. Sadly, she's really sweet and awesome and I just think Mako shouldn't have treated her that way or at least wouldn't have gone behind her back. Also, Bolin is hilarious, funny and awesome and I hope he'll get a suitable romantic interest who will like/love him back.

I hope Bolin gets a nice love interest too...Maybe with Asami? Who knows? dumblook.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Quomimi
post Oct 11 2012, 06:28 PM
Post #20

Nerd
Group Icon

Babys <3

Maybe Bolin's true love will be the new dark spirit that comes to haunt Korra awesome.gif
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 07:40 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.