Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
30 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
January Community Thread, Happy new year! Do you have a resolution planned?
CobaltComm
post Jan 23 2017, 09:15 AM
Post #541

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 236 946

Active Squad

I never thought I could feel old until I was out of school, and yet, moving furniture has, as usual, proven me wrong. I can feel my spine, which means I was lifting wrong...again. As such, I missed the multiplier weekend and the Mega Plus day.
On the plus side...

I named my SWSH Popplio Elvis.
#subtlety

--------------------
Hello everyone! Remember-being a good person gets you cookies, and cookies are good.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kahvinporo
post Jan 23 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #542

The local salty possum.
Group Icon

Member No.: 141 461

OR team

I'm starting to feel that I'm not gonna get litten during this SWSH ;a; I got Rowlet super fast, but my Popplio hunt is at 1,099 eggs atm.

Luckily my school schedule ain't that busy, so I can sneak online when I'm in school pshh....

--------------------
Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 23 2017, 10:10 AM
Post #543

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I got my shiny Litten at 880 eggs, started a Rowlet hunt, and got that at 32. Then I was dumb and went for a second Popplio. I should have gone for one of the other again, because I don't need splash shards. Gurrr.

My classes start up today, so I'm pretty excited. I just wish it wasn't rainy and dreary here right now.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jan 23 2017, 10:21 AM
Post #544

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Esc @ Jan 22 2017, 03:02 PM) *
How was everyone's weekend. Mine was pretty relaxing, just sat around and shiny hunted on Sun/Moon.

I've had a cold since Friday so I spent most of the weekend dozing in front of the TV. Lots of cricket and tennis on to watch, and Netflix around that. Also downloaded the Steins;Gate game on Steam, but for some reason it won't run on my laptop, even after hours of fiddling with it -_-.gif Not the first game my laptop has refused to run...really think it's time to get a proper gaming laptop. I'm really hanging out for Fire Emblem Heroes though grin.gif Needed a mobile game to play in the mean time, so I downloaded Monster Super League. Hooked on that at the moment ^^"

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Jan 23 2017, 01:22 PM
Post #545

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Still trying to get Shiny Rowlet. Not having Honey+ and having Sweets+ instead is not helping.

Got into Ragnarok Online for the umpteenth time.

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Jan 23 2017, 01:29 PM
Post #546

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

The last two days haven't been good regarding PoGo. On saturday I went to check one Shellder and one Omanyte spawn point. Unfortunately, I only got one Omanyte. sad.gif Granted I ended up finding one Ditto and one Grimer on the way home, but I was really looking forward to get some of those two. The same happened yesterday, when I went checking another Shellder spawn point and only got one (it was supposedly a cluster spawn point...). I really don't want to have to trade those two when the trading system gets launched. x_x.gif

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Jan 23 2017, 03:01 PM
Post #547

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

Shellderboy egg coming to the Shelter soon if you want one!

Edit: Now there's a dofo coming to the Shelter soon!

This post has been edited by Gryphaena: Jan 23 2017, 05:27 PM

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Jan 23 2017, 09:19 PM
Post #548

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

Welp, I went to bed with the roof of my mouth being tender. I woke up this morning with a sore throat, yay dry.gif. I really hope that its just a sore throat and not turning into the flu. I cannot afford to get sick, we are already short staffed at work as it is, I don't need to be staying home in bed.

I'm having no luck getting my shiny Litten just yet. I really hope that I get it soon, I'm getting tired of hatching them XD. My SWSH Rowlet hunt has taken a back seat even though I SHOULD be focused on that. No big deal, I already have one shiny for the SWSH.

I'm off tomorrow, thank heavens. One of my coworkers wanted me to switch shifts so I worked today instead of being off and she did the opposite. I plan on having a very relaxing day playing video games. I might actually bake some cookies as well, I haven't done any baking since Christmas. I'm craving some peanut butter blossoms drool.gif.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Jan 24 2017, 11:59 AM
Post #549

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Jan 23 2017, 06:19 PM) *
I'm off tomorrow, thank heavens. One of my coworkers wanted me to switch shifts so I worked today instead of being off and she did the opposite. I plan on having a very relaxing day playing video games. I might actually bake some cookies as well, I haven't done any baking since Christmas. I'm craving some peanut butter blossoms drool.gif.

Oh great, now you've got me craving those ;-; If you're interested in recipes, I really enjoy Russian tea cakes and magic cookie bars (the latter are so good!). I kind of have to give up eating all of those, though, since i'm attempting to lose weight. Oh well :/

I actually woke up this morning with my arms sore right in the middle. It hurts to move them at all, but I think the pain is finally going away.

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Jan 24 2017, 02:32 PM
Post #550

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

Shellderboy egg coming to the Shelter soon if you want one!

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Jan 24 2017, 05:37 PM
Post #551

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

I actually just baked some cookies myself! Granted, they were store bought dough, but they are delicious none the less.

Now that I have been to all of my classes, I can say that the reading load is ridiculous. I will be reading three novels every week, plus articles. Writing two papers every week, plus discussion posts. It's going to be a lot of work, but these classes seem really interesting so far. The only one that might trip me up is Intro to Logic, since that goes into math at the end. I'm good at mass, I just don't precisely care about it.

I'm going to try for Golett for the poke hunt, but I'm not sure I will have time for much GPX regularly.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Jan 24 2017, 07:34 PM
Post #552

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I've had old lottery tickets lying around since March 2016 so I decided to check them today. I ended up winning 3 free tickets as well as 52 dollars! I've had these just sitting here for months so I could have had this ages ago. Thankfully I didn't because I had enough money to finally buy The Last Guardian grin.gif. I've had my eye on this game since it came out, but seeing as the Canadian dollar is trash I couldn't afford it at the time. I had to choose between The Last Guardian and Tales of Berseria, so I chose TLG.

I want Friday to get here, I'm getting paid and my final car payment should be out the same day or a few days later. I'll finally own my car after 5 years of paying it off grin.gif. I'm beyond excited, not only will I own my car but I'll actually have MONEY every month. I'll no longer have to put money back every month to make the payment.

Still nothing on the shiny hunting front on GPX. Litten now stands at 537, SWSH Rowlet is at 104. I have a feeling that I'll be getting the Rowlet first, just my luck laughing.gif. It really sucks having no multiplier, I find the days drag by when we don't have one. I put in my 3 Credits from last months scratch cards into Honey+ which is at 72%(currently). Hopefully it gets hit before reset :P.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Jan 24 2017, 08:23 PM
Post #553

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Good news! Just saw a post about Pokébank and seems it's ready for download grin.gif
Those with a stable connection, I recommend you download the new update for Sun/Moon transfers!

I got my Shiny Litten, and I'm not a fan of the other shiny starters so I'll leave it I guess...
Probably going to regret it but eh
Meanwhile watching Code Lyoko, almost at the end of season 1.

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Jan 24 2017, 11:05 PM
Post #554

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

Time goes by so fast. x_x.gif

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Jan 25 2017, 12:39 AM
Post #555

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

I don't really like how a unique item is locked behind Bank. Mew's Z-stone...... at least most people will be buying a Bank sub to transfer Gen 1 mon and some other Pokemon over to Sun/Moon, but still..... it's just not cool. I hope they don't do that again, it's kinda mean hiding events behind a paywall. I was fine with all those other events they did as they weren't that special honestly.

QUOTE(Luneon @ Jan 24 2017, 08:23 PM) *
Good news! Just saw a post about Pokébank and seems it's ready for download grin.gif
Those with a stable connection, I recommend you download the new update for Sun/Moon transfers!

I got my Shiny Litten, and I'm not a fan of the other shiny starters so I'll leave it I guess...
Probably going to regret it but eh
Meanwhile watching Code Lyoko, almost at the end of season 1.

Code Lyoko was so good..... I should re-watch it sometime if Netflix still has it

--------------------
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Jan 25 2017, 01:21 AM
Post #556

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Cryptic Lyric @ Jan 25 2017, 06:37 AM) *
I actually just baked some cookies myself! Granted, they were store bought dough, but they are delicious none the less.

I'm planning on making some cookies this weekend. My sister bought me some Pokemon cookie cutters for Christmas, so about time I try them out! I'm not much of a cook though so hopefully they turn out alright ^^"

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Jan 25 2017, 08:34 AM) *
I had to choose between The Last Guardian and Tales of Berseria, so I chose TLG.

I'm going to get Tales of Berseria ^^ Played the demo this morning and I quite enjoyed it, though it was a little laggy on my laptop. I'm saving money at the moment to get a new laptop, so I should be getting that in the next month or so. I also finally got the Steins;Gate game to work, so I can at least play that in the meantime (lag isn't too bad in a visual novel game :P ).

QUOTE(Luneon @ Jan 25 2017, 09:23 AM) *

Sweet! I think that's motivation for me to start playing Moon again and work on my dex ^^

I downloaded the new Pokemon mobile game, Pokemon Duel. I'm quite enjoying it so far! I also won tickets to go see the new Yugioh movie grin.gif I can't remember ever winning a competition before, so I'm pretty happy about that!

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Jan 25 2017, 02:12 AM
Post #557

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

Hey there.
I came back from some time of inactivity and am trying to collect the Novelty pokemon that I missed.
The first would be Dreident, but I can't figure out how to get a Dreidel?
I took part in the Hanukkah Dreidel event hoping for one and am watching the store, but there was none.
Is it still possible to get a Dreidel somehow?
Is Dreident breedable?

--------------------
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Jan 25 2017, 03:30 AM
Post #558

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 972

sand everywhere

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Jan 25 2017, 09:12 AM) *
Hey there.
I came back from some time of inactivity and am trying to collect the Novelty pokemon that I missed.
The first would be Dreident, but I can't figure out how to get a Dreidel?
I took part in the Hanukkah Dreidel event hoping for one and am watching the store, but there was none.
Is it still possible to get a Dreidel somehow?
Is Dreident breedable?

It can't be found in the shop normally, but if the Prize+ is activated you'll be able to buy it from the Prize shop.
You can also get them from Scratch Cards. Which has been given out as prizes from "coin events" like The Hanukkah event.

Dreident isn't breedable since it's novelty evolution.

This post has been edited by D E A N: Jan 25 2017, 03:32 AM

--------------------

Newest shinies~
Formerly know as tiika and Marshal Tilka.
Feel free to call me just Dean (:

shiny hunt relevant (click to show)
groups and credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Jan 25 2017, 03:36 AM
Post #559

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(D E A N @ Jan 25 2017, 09:30 AM) *
It can't be found in the shop normally, but if the Prize+ is activated you'll be able to buy it from the Prize shop.
You can also get them from Scratch Cards. Which has been given out as prizes from "coin events" like The Hanukkah event.

Dreident isn't breedable since it's novelty evolution.

Thank you! happy.gif
I've been looking at the Prize shop but I wasn't eligible for plus bonuses before since I was still on the old donation system. So maybe that's why I've never seen any Dreidel. Or maybe there was no prize plus day since I came back ^^°.
I got some scratch cards from the Hanukkah event, but wasn't lucky enough to get a Dreidel.

This post has been edited by Eponadis: Jan 25 2017, 03:30 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Jan 25 2017, 07:14 PM
Post #560

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Evening all. I want to first thank you for your kind well wishes and thoughts. My husband is slowly getting stronger every day and I'm learning to back off so that he can do more things for himself. Today was the first full day that I worked (from home though) and tried to give him his space. There are still things that I need to help with or do for him, but over all I can see him trying to do more things on his own. Watching him rise from bed or suffer through either a coughing fit, stave off laughter after watching or hearing something really funny, or how hurtful it is so work through a single sneeze are things that cause me to cringe on his behalf.

So it was last night that I opted to return to GPX and I, for kicks and giggles, opted to buy into the current SWSH. With no particular reason, I chose Rowlet. love.gif It could be because that was the first current gen Pokemon I chose in Sun. I dunno. But I'm still vying for that shiny. By now I've at least managed to hatch enough to take advantage for the honey pot... which appears to be tomorrow. So thank you to our contributors for that. *kiss* *kiss*

While I was working on the minutes today I was vying for more shiny owls. At some point a bit into the afternoon, I did come across a Heatran egg in the Lab. I figured "why not". I don't know who summoned it.. but thank you! love.gif My first EVER shiny legendary! I don't know how many of you still consider Heatran as a legendary, but I do. heatran.gif And now I can finally say I have a legit shiny legendary. *happy sigh* So again, whomever summoned it, thank you. I'm sorry you didn't get it, but I'm astounded I have a shiny legendary in my party and it is there to stay (not related to an exploration).

As for tomorrow I'm not sure about my activity. My husband has his two doctor appointments. One (surgeon) in the morning and the other (cardiologist) in the afternoon. So I'll probably be numbfully clicking away in hopes of completing the SWSH. Speaking of completing, I saw something "new" in the shop yesterday and brought my limit of 2. It was an Electronic Band. I'm not sure what Pokemon it could be used with, but I'm going to have to find out one day.

For now I have to jet. Thank you all (again) for your kindness. That's what I love about GPX. Thank you!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

30 Pages V  « < 26 27 28 29 30 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:22 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.